Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Striking Down Rule 17 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Striking Down Rule 17 (30011 Views)

How To Get Attractive And Striking Lips / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / ASUU Strike Latest: Mimiko Commences Recruitment In AAUA To Replace Striking Lec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2013
Was it by thunder or by fire?
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by MrGlobe(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2013
Caracta: Wow! Seun, what happened to you? You are no longer as stubborn as you used to. Kilode? tongue
nairaland is now bigger than personilities. The way it should be
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by elbinmanny(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2013
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

Your outrage over the unfair appearance of rule 17 has been noted, and so I have decided to strike it down!

Thank you for correcting me and setting me straight. We certainly need to be fair to every religion.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
u for wait till u loss customers na! cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ami4u(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2013
ijaw citizen: Oga seun,
You don't "strike down" something that is written, You "strike it off".

No offence intended

'Rule 21' grin
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Seun(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by dfemalerat(f): 11:49am On May 09, 2013
Princelyod: seun,if Gej did this,you 'd probably joined to call him mr retardeen,week,unstable and on and on and on......now thats how hard it is to be at a focal point where you re sorrounded by 'human' which ofcourse are controversial,and you re percieved as a leader!....my point?...respect leader esp leaders in a religiously domineering country like nigeria.

Good thinking...
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by BadReligion: 11:50am On May 09, 2013
outrage: [size=13pt]Why not add other religion.
It is obvious others don't care how their religion is spoken about on this forum, since they are thanking you for removing it, instead of modifying it to suit every religion.

Just incase you haven't noticed muslims can't insult or talk bad about christain believes like insulting jesus/moses/adam etc. Usually when they talk bad about the religion, its on a personal level.

But on the other hand chirtains and other religion insult and talk bad about our prophet muhammad (saw) and islam in general. That is very unacceptable.

I know I can't say much to change your mind seun, but muslim MODS this is your responsibility, its on your shoulders to see that the religion of islam is protected on this forum to the best of your knowledge.

You got out cries that it was unfair to the christains for the rule number 17, its unfair to muslims to strik it out. I believe since its a democratic enviroment, we should meet at the middle.

Personaly I don't talk bad or look down on any persons believes, you can go through my comments and confirm. But I know everybody can't be the same, hence that's why we need rules.

Please seun, be fair to islam..[/size]

Your name/moniker is "very appropriate" to your religion and post.

3 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Btruth: 11:51am On May 09, 2013

Your outrage over the unfair appearance of rule 17 has been noted, and so I have decided to strike it down!

Thank you for correcting me and setting me straight. We certainly need to be fair to every religion.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

You are indeed a true democrat! Keep it up Seun....... Equal right for everyone. Have a pleasant day.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by FoxyVista(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2013
omiobo:

Who ask you for nairaland pledge?undecided

grin grin grin grin
You don't know my history
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by akbtunes: 11:53am On May 09, 2013
lolzzzzzzzz

I.Joan:

You broke rule 21
You strike things off a list undecided
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Burger01(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2013
Seun, You are now talking!!! I don't want any unnecessary ban on the Islam section o.

grin
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Btruth: 11:54am On May 09, 2013
ami4u:

'Rule 21' grin

Ah! True talk oooo.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by lonelydora: 11:55am On May 09, 2013
ijaw citizen: Oga seun,
You don't "strike down" something that is written, You "strike it off".

No offence intended
Seun has failed Rule no 21, what will his punishment be? Banning or what
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by deSika(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2013
now that you have shown yourself to be considerate. may i key into the mood of the moment to ask for AMNESTY for some nairalanders wu have been banned.

*winks* pls 4give my olivertwist tendencies

2 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by pmc01(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2013
spywareczar: Please do that, because you really have no idea what I wanted doing on nairaland when I saw that 17th rule, now that its down for good, I will just have to change my mind for peace sake. Thanks
Your life's situation is pathetic!
PS: I have already created 10 nairaland accounts and compiled over 200 anti-islam images ready to storm every section, but now that the 17th rule have been taken down, I have no option than to abort my mission.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Eneze1(f): 11:57am On May 09, 2013
good for nairaland at long last our voice were heard
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Burger01(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2013
I.Joan:

You broke rule 21
You strike things off a list undecided
He can now agree that spelling of words and use of perfect grammar no be small thing. He for talk his message in pidgin. Shey Engrish na my papa language?

Seun, maybe una go consider 'striking down' of rule number 21..

sad

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by binhozie(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2013
Just saying. . .
bu i think that rule #17 was snuck in there by Mukina
Very shocking rule. . could've ruined nairaland
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by phapi(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2013
I doff hat for ya matured and reasonable effort in striking off d DIAGRONITIC RULE17 u have really done d wishes of ya esteemed members

U truly a leader and frnd,hope NL grows quick into a much populated forum wich will attract d PRESIDEnCY attention as @TWEETORACLE is doinng on twitter

More grease to ya elbow

Once again thanks for d rescinding d pragmatic RULE which has brut lot of abuses on u and dis site in general
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Gamji007: 12:01pm On May 09, 2013
It is obvious others don't care how their religion is spoken about on this forum, since they are thanking you for removing it, instead of modifying it to suit every religion.

Just incase you haven't noticed muslims can't insult or talk bad about christain believes like insulting jesus/moses/adam etc. Usually when they talk bad about the religion, its on a personal level.

But on the other hand chirtains and other religion insult and talk bad about our prophet muhammad (saw) and islam in general. That is very unacceptable.

I know I can't say much to change your mind seun, but muslim MODS this is your responsibility, its on your shoulders to see that the religion of islam is protected on this forum to the best of your knowledge.

You got out cries that it was unfair to the christains for the rule number 17, its unfair to muslims to strik it out. I believe since its a democratic enviroment, we should meet at the middle.

Personaly I don't talk bad or look down on any persons believes, you can go through my comments and confirm. But I know everybody can't be the same, hence that's why we need rules.

SEUN is an atheist and enjoys it when christianity is insulted. Else how does one explain striking off rules 17 instead of adding rule 22 to protect christianity and other religions?

I advice Seun to bring back rule 17 and modify it to protect the interests of all religion.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by kalufelix(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2013
Lagos_Boi: Please remind us of rule 17, as i don drink G4 yesterday i don forget.
na like dis u dey take pass ur exam
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Kayode4un: 12:02pm On May 09, 2013
abeg no foget to people to pity musicianz oh.... if person enta studio think sae him dun make song wae dae up to grammy standard ... people 4 NL go sae e neva reach to play 4 stree jamz....
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Burger01(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2013

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 09, 2013
You are just on point
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Kayode4un: 12:03pm On May 09, 2013
kalufelix: na like dis u dey take pass ur exam
lata him go wan get above 200 4 jamb
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Kayode4un: 12:08pm On May 09, 2013
Damitism: Even though u change that your moronic rule, i still hate this website. What were you thinking when you formed those nonsense? Just wait till i find a better website!!! Nonsense!
U JUST COOL DOWN WAN TYPE ... ABI ....OPEN UR OWN SITE NA
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by nobullshit(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2013

Religion is the aftermath of every living human, its left for the creator to reward the believer in due time but, in a situation whereby the believer through unreasonable demonstration is trying to protect the religion" his/her proclaimed god", invariably, he/she is really incapacitating the ability of his/her creator. WHAT I MEAN IS THAT, IF GOD IS NOT A HANDICAP, HE CAN REALLY PROTECT HIMSELF BECAUSE, RELIGIOUS MONGERS, LIKE U AND I BELIEVE THAT ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD AND NOT URSELF AND MYSELF SO, we should stop making God a handicap by claiming that we are fighting for him. NO OFFENSE .
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Grendel(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2013
Rule 21 should be the major language of NAIRALAND
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Kayode4un: 12:09pm On May 09, 2013
Omen100: Abeg make una nor vex 4 me o, na watin dem dey use d rules take dey do?
-IT USED IN BOOSTING JAMB SCORE
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by softtouch2(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2013
According to Merriam-Webster's dictionary, I think he is correct.

3 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 09, 2013
soft-touch:
According to Merriam-Webster's dictionary, I think he is correct.
He has modified rule 21.
We cool now cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.