Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (35572 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2013
Magicdon: broo pls tell me how you configured ur Techno for browsing. I want to help someone configure her own. How do i obtain browsing settings or configure a Techno phone. Am grateful!
first of all which sim are u using?cos imediately u insert de sim u ll get de settings to enable u browse. hold up of ur screen and swipe down den touch de data connection it will turn green and show H2 or E sign. NB: make sure u subscribe to a data package exploit it to de full. Hope dis will help.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by sleekcm(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2013
Mehn I've fallen for this Tn3 and N7. Must get one by the end of this month. Guys, what do you advise? N3 or N7?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2013
4peace:

Techno multitasking-NO but with help of apps called swapps you can run 2 or 3 apps

facebook app-Dey market and compatible
twitter--Dey market and compatible
operamini-Dey market and compatible
even operamobile and ucweb

For browsing if you talkin about N3 it is pre-configure

but if you want to do to-know

goto to setting--Dual sim setting--configure dual sim-mobile network settings--access ponit Names

Let me stop here for now
Thanks
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by physise(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2013
pls does tecno n7 multitask like nokia symbian pls does tecno n7 multitask like nokia symbian
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by kunleee(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2013
sleekcm: Mehn I've fallen for this Tn3 and N7. Must get one by the end of this month. Guys, what do you advise? N3 or N7?
the advise to the above will be appreciated
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by kunleee(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2013
ladeski:
1, Can i veiw MS office i.e word, excel, powerpoint etc? YES
2, Can the above documents be edited on N7? YES
3, Can it run Flash player? UNSURE
4, Does it have micro USB or SD or any other way of transfering files? Bluetooth, drag and drop via data cable
5, Does it have bluetooth? YES, super fast
6, what is the storage capacity and is it expandable (by how much)? 8 gig standard sd card, expandable up to 32 gig
7, I heard that the RAM is 500mb. YES
u guys ve convince me to abandon my plan of getting asha 303,am thinking of techno but dont no yet which one, n3 or n7. Is n3 able to do all the above answers too?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by sleekcm(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2013
kunleee: u guys ve convince me to abandon my plan of getting asha 303,am thinking of techno but dont no yet which one, n3 or n7. Is n3 able to do all the above answers too?

Asha 303 is a small phone mate, got that for a friend recently. Just another 'normal' phone, nothing special.

Having gone through the extensive reviews on N3 and N7, I will definitely go for N7. The phone is something else. Don't know why I've been stuck with bb for this long.

N7 sells for approximately 30K on Jumia.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2013
physise: pls does tecno n7 multitask like nokia symbian pls does tecno n7 multitask like nokia symbian
ofcourse it does.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by begwong: 8:29pm On May 13, 2013
Hi Tecnocians
can someone give me a link to download a compatible adobe flash player for n3?
The one i dloaded has PARSING issue.
tnx in anticipation.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by dokia: 9:12pm On May 13, 2013
what is a tecno phone?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by begwong: 9:34pm On May 13, 2013
dokia: what is a tecno phone?
grin
dokia: what is a tecno phone?
ORIGINAL CHINCO.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by bonetalk(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2013
thank Gog, i finally join #teamn3 today
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by edrys(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2013
bonetalk: thank Gog, i finally join #teamn3 today
Join this thread to get d best outta ur Tn3. Welcome to https://www.nairaland.com/1127379/tecno-n3-discussion-thread
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2013
begwong: Hi Tecnocians
tnx in anticipation.
search for it onplaystore.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Youngpo413: 12:09am On May 14, 2013
Brainrex:
my love for tecno cannot stop me from using any other brand, my lovely samsung cappy got stolen too, im saving for the sgs3 now kiss
People hardly talks about LG smartphones,are their products not good enough?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by JASOLUTION: 12:59am On May 14, 2013
Tecno phone has come to stay but..... I sell Tecno phone, hardly will I use Tecno phone! Actually its China phone with "warrantee" covering 13 months, but I doult the "warrantee"! How many of you have visited their service centre at 19 Olowu Str Ikeja Lagos? You will experience high level of incompetency at the side of all most all the staff! Recently I had issues with my customers phones I registered with them which they can not account for! Most of my customers find it frustrating going to their service centre because of their attitudes! My brother bought Tecno n7 in Port Harcourt only to discover at home it has factory fault! He called the person he bought it from whom directed him to their service centre in PH. When he got there, they told him they don't have parts for the repair, he should manage the phone until whenever the part is available! This is what you CAN NOT experience with Nokia! Nokia will rather collect d phone and ask u to come back in d next one week, but to ur greatest amazement Nokia will change that phone for the customer! Its never so with Tecno. This issue is a constant feature with Tecno phone. I will never discourage any person from using or buying Tecno phone but as for me I'll find it difficult to make use of it though through them I make a living!

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 4:23am On May 14, 2013
physise: pls does tecno n7 multitask like nokia symbian pls does tecno n7 multitask like nokia symbian

Capital [size=72pt]NO[/size]
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 4:25am On May 14, 2013
bonetalk: thank Gog, i finally join #teamn3 today

Error next time read review very well you should have gotting P3

btw welcome to tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:37am On May 14, 2013
4peace:

and why a capital no?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by mathefaro(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2013
I can't just wait to lay my hands on the Tecno p3. A renovation of n3
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2013
mathefaro: I can't just wait to lay my hands on the Tecno p3. A renovation of n3
u will definitely luv it.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2013
Jeffy1206: and why a capital no?

COS what he asking for is patent to another OS not android cool
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by TrebleChamp(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2013
4peace:
Guy do you know what multitasking mean?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by eyoiba(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2013
Please anyone using N7 on MTN network should tell me how to subscribe. Jeffy said i can make of the BIS how true is this. I don join the Tecno train.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by physise(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2013
eyoiba: Please anyone using N7 on MTN network should tell me how to subscribe. Jeffy said i can make of the BIS how true is this. I don join the Tecno train.
bbcweek to 21600 cost 499 naira for one week,bbc to 21600 cost 1k valid 4 one month.change ur apn to blackberry.net note:its nt unlimited
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2013
eyoiba: Please anyone using N7 on MTN network should tell me how to subscribe. Jeffy said i can make of the BIS how true is this. I don join the Tecno train.
so u can now njoy it. how much did u get it?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2013
kunleee: u guys ve convince me to abandon my plan of getting asha 303,am thinking of techno but dont no yet which one, n3 or n7. Is n3 able to do all the above answers too?
Yes it does, for the flash player yes u can view flash player using adobe flash player from adobe site.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=begwong]Hi Tecnocians
tnx in anticipation.[/quote

When downloading choose for Android 2.3+, u might have download for version of jb, or ics, hope I help: men flashing YouTube on my dolphin Web browser all the way
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Mckandre(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2013
efemty001: CHINKO COUNT ME OUT..............IF YOU NOT DUMB...THERE ARE SEVERAL SERIES OF PHONE OUT THERE..NO MATA WHAT....TECHNO IS EVERLY PURE CHINCO WITH PRIDE....MOREOVER WHAT FUNCTION DOES THE FUCKING PHONE HAS THATS BREAKING OR SPEEDING UPN YOUR HEAD.......IT CAN NEVER BE COMPARE OR WITHSTAND OTHER PHONES..............NA WAOOO...............PINGING LORI TECHNO
Bro nawa 4u o, y u dey yarn lyk dis na?jst go try any of d androids n c 4ur sef i bet u wil sel d one u'r usin nw,cos its kinda cheap... Mehn ds tecno android is da bomb i can biliv pple stil dey use pepper talk
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by pauladonis(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2013
4peace:

u be capital UNINFORMED dude, y should u say capital no, shey u dey u dey use am ni. I can play minimize pes, fifa12, eternity warriors all at d same time and still continue from where I stopped. I can continue watching videos while doing other things on d same screen, or y do u think guys are selling their s2s to buy d done. dont say what u dont know.... o.k?.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2013
pauladonis:
u be capital UNINFORMED dude, y should u say capital no, shey u dey u dey use am ni. I can play minimize pes, fifa12, eternity warriors all at d same time and still continue from where I stopped. I can continue watching videos while doing other things on d same screen, or y do u think guys are selling their s2s to buy d done. dont say what u dont know.... o.k?.
maybe he didnt understand wat multitaskin is. And de annoying was de 'capital no' he used!!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by mathefaro(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2013
Mehn! When is this p3 going to be available now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.