Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34902 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2013
Jeffy1206: pls can u be elaborate on how i can get.

After downloading install it, you will be asked to download full data with graphics or just small data. Click on full data
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by idlatest(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2013
Big oop to my tecno q1 ol tho am using nokia c6 too

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2013
unforgiven:

[size=14pt]you have made my day [/size]

you are welcome!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2013
Bebetter: [size=18pt]My TECNO N7 turns heads whenever i bring it out and "swipe", "swipe"! cool "5 inch screen Anroid Ice-cream phone no joke! [/size]
Guy!!! I went to get it this morning and when I saw the screen size, the thing scared me O. If you put it in a pouch, people'd think it was a Galaxy Note II. Got it for my mum and I don't know how she'll handle it sef?
Phone looks craaazy!! China has really murdered the market.

Honestly, if I'd known about the phone earlier, I'd have bought 2 Tecno N7 instead of this SGSII.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by efemty001: 12:27pm On May 13, 2013
CHINKO COUNT ME OUT..............IF YOU NOT DUMB...THERE ARE SEVERAL SERIES OF PHONE OUT THERE..NO MATA WHAT....TECHNO IS EVERLY PURE CHINCO WITH PRIDE....MOREOVER WHAT FUNCTION DOES THE FUCKING PHONE HAS THATS BREAKING OR SPEEDING UPN YOUR HEAD.......IT CAN NEVER BE COMPARE OR WITHSTAND OTHER PHONES..............NA WAOOO...............PINGING LORI TECHNO
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by begwong: 12:29pm On May 13, 2013
efemty001: CHINKO COUNT ME OUT..............IF YOU NOT DUMB...THERE ARE SEVERAL SERIES OF PHONE OUT THERE..NO MATA WHAT....TECHNO IS EVERLY PURE CHINCO WITH PRIDE....MOREOVER WHAT FUNCTION DOES THE FUCKING PHONE HAS THATS BREAKING OR SPEEDING UPN YOUR HEAD.......IT CAN NEVER BE COMPARE OR WITHSTAND OTHER PHONES..............NA WAOOO...............PINGING LORI TECHNO
Its past noon,seems you are yet to take your drugs! tongue

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by eyoiba(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
Thanks @ all for the enlightenment on Tecno phones. I was planing to get Samsung galaxy tablet b4 stumbling on this tread. Please can anyone be kind enough to answer some questions i have on Tecno N7.
1, Can i veiw MS office i.e word, excel, powerpoint etc?
2, Can the above documents be edited on N7?
3, Can it run Flash player?
4, Does it have micro USB or SD or any other way of transfering files?
5, Does it have bluetooth?
6, what is the storage capacity and is it expandable (by how much)?
7, I heard that the RAM is 500mb. Is that not too small?
8, How much does MTN charge for the internet access and how long does it take to drain?
9, How much is N7 and where can i buy the original either in Akure or Lagos?
Pls forgive my long questions I really nef to know the facts b4 dumping my plan to purchase Samsung product.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
eyoiba: Thanks @ all for the enlightenment on Tecno phones. I was planing to get Samsung galaxy tablet b4 stumbling on this tread. Please can anyone be kind enough to answer some questions i have on Tecno N7.
8, How much does MTN charge for the internet access and how long does it take to drain?
Pls forgive my long questions I really nef to know the facts b4 dumping my plan to purchase Samsung product.

Bros we no dey JAMB HALL na... YES for 1 to 3 and 4...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
efemty001: CHINKO COUNT ME OUT..............IF YOU NOT DUMB...THERE ARE SEVERAL SERIES OF PHONE OUT THERE..NO MATA WHAT....TECHNO IS EVERLY PURE CHINCO WITH PRIDE....MOREOVER WHAT FUNCTION DOES THE FUCKING PHONE HAS THATS BREAKING OR SPEEDING UPN YOUR HEAD.......IT CAN NEVER BE COMPARE OR WITHSTAND OTHER PHONES..............NA WAOOO...............PINGING LORI TECHNO

I wonder what 4u.cking product you use in your life that is not made in China.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by TrebleChamp(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2013
ibietela2: To combine 2 photos just like i did get https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photobooth
Guy i dey feel you jare, ur rocking d phone wella.. Abeg where did u download 2go 4rm? a link wud be highly appreciated.. Thenks
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Mccullum: 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
TECNO,which is part of chinese technology and economic revolutions by proofing to competes with all the other cell phone companies in the world, either take it or leave it TECNO is no more substandard phone products with the quality of their products. because TECNO liberated me from the Black Berry Colony, as am enjoying my TECNO-D5....
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2013
Bebetter: [size=18pt]My TECNO N7 turns heads whenever i bring it out and "swipe", "swipe"! cool "5 inch screen Anroid Ice-cream phone no joke! [/size]
hw mch u buy de n7
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2013
eyoiba: Thanks @ all for the enlightenment on Tecno phones. I was planing to get Samsung galaxy tablet b4 stumbling on this tread. Please can anyone be kind enough to answer some questions i have on Tecno N7.
guy de fone u are talking about is not asha200 o. some of de questions are quiet funny. Anywhere it has a bluetooth, and u can stream live tv witout hitches. ill post de full specs for u to see. De price shud be around 25k to 28k.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=eyoiba]Thanks @ all for the enlightenment on Tecno phones. I was planing to get Samsung galaxy tablet b4 stumbling on this tread. Please can anyone be kind enough to answer some questions i have on Tecno N7.
7, I heard that the RAM is 500mb. here are de
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available January 2013
Body
Dimensions 131×68.2×11.3 mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black, Yellow
Cover Removable, replaceable plastic
Display
Type TFT capacitive touchscreen with 256,000 colors
Size 800×480 pixels, 4.0 inches, 233 pixels per inch
(PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB
OS Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processors 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU
RAM 512 MB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 7.2 mbps uplink; Up to 5.76 mbps downlink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot
Bluetooth Yes
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary 5 MP, up to 2592х1944 pixel pictures, autofocus,
geo-tagging camera with LED flash
Video VGA@15fps
Secondary 0.3 MP
Battery
Capacity 1600 mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by Up to 300 hours
Talk time Up to 17 hours
Music play Up to 6 hours
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML
Java No
- SNS integration
- MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Document viewer
- FM radio
- Image viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
Price
Price level About 198 USD of de fone hope u will be convinced now.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by eyoiba(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2013
Thanks Jeffy. What about the MTN data plan and the price? I insist on MTN because it is the only reliable network in my area. Also where can I purchase an original N7? Sorry 4 all these questions, i am a LEARNER.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2013
TrebleChamp: Guy i dey feel you jare, ur rocking d phone wella.. Abeg where did u download 2go 4rm? a link wud be highly appreciated.. Thenks

Hehehe i dey enjoy my 14k, as far as i no thief the money waything go shame me? Here http:///TpREuMnd(2go)
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Jeffy1206][/quote]

The screen is 5.0
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by TrebleChamp(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2013
ibietela2:
Hehehe i dey enjoy my 14k, as far as i no thief the money waything go shame me? Here http:///TpREuMnd(2go)
Thenks boss, downloaded it and working fine..
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2013
ibietela2: Where is that 4peace of a guy?? Did you see the 8 apps

LOLZ i dey work

what i see is recent not 8 apps running
you know to do that you have to do video that will show you doing multitasking of 8 apps at a go on tecno N3

Btw you make it sound like you used java fone b4 port to Tecno grin just kidding

Read my post very well i have tecno n3
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2013
4peace:

LOLZ i dey work

you know to do that you have to do video that will show you doing multitasking of 8 apps at a go on tecno N3

Btw you make it sound like you used java fone b4 port to Tecno grin just kidding

Who no use java? I guess android was developed in 2002?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
4peace:

LOLZ i dey work

Recent or running they are still 8 and i use all at that moment
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2013
ibietela2:

Who no use java? I guess android was developed in 2002?

mean use it b4 port to android lolz cool
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2013
ibietela2:

Recent or running they are still 8 and i use all at that moment

lolz if you swipe your more tongue
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2013
I have confirmed Techno phones are not China phones. Pls a friend of mine pleaded with me to come n configure her Techno phone. Pls can anyone direct me on how i can configure a Techno phone for browsing!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2013
Xb4Real:
Bro, me and u na one oo. As am typing now am typing wit ma Tecno Q1. These company hv beaten Nokia but it's quite unfortunate dat many pple r yet to embrace dis fact.
broo pls tell me how you configured ur Techno for browsing. I want to help someone configure her own. How do i obtain browsing settings or configure a Techno phone. Am grateful!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2013
ibietela2: When i shake my phone it snaps whatever am doing, i watch live matches, foxtv, etc.
I greet you specially. How do I configure my Techno to Telly, live matches or foxtv or movies. Also how do i configure my Techno for browsing the net. How do i obtain internet settings. Is Techno multitasking. Does it come wit facebook app, does it come wit twitter, operamini? Waitin for ur reply. Thanks
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2013
Magicdon: I greet you specially. How do I configure my Techno to Telly, live matches or foxtv or movies. Also how do i configure my Techno for browsing the net. How do i obtain internet settings. Is Techno multitasking. Does it come wit facebook app, does it come wit twitter, operamini? Waitin for ur reply. Thanks

Techno multitasking-NO but with help of apps called swapps you can run 2 or 3 apps

facebook app-Dey market and compatible
twitter--Dey market and compatible
operamini-Dey market and compatible
even operamobile and ucweb

For browsing if you talkin about N3 it is pre-configure

but if you want to do to-know

goto to setting--Dual sim setting--configure dual sim-mobile network settings--access ponit Names

Let me stop here for now
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Magicdon(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2013
chinedumo:

i use e5 too. Are u serious that it is better? Explain plz
How much do you want to sell ur E5. Add me on 2go @Lastdonmagic or facebook @Chidi Lastdon
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ladeski: 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
I am very proud of my N7 tecno mobile phone. delighted infact grin
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Mayor46(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2013
Pls what the use of rooting and tweeking an android phone
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2013
eyoiba: Thanks Jeffy. What about the MTN data plan and the price? I insist on MTN because it is the only reliable network in my area. Also where can I purchase an original N7? Sorry 4 all these questions, i am a LEARNER.
u are welcome. if in ur area mtn 3g is present den i'll advice u do dier bis since its workin on android now and is unlimited. To get de original one just go to an authorised dealers in ur syd am sure u ll get a gud one.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ladeski: 5:44pm On May 13, 2013
Jeffy1206: [/quote][quote author=Jeffy1206]
1, Can i veiw MS office i.e word, excel, powerpoint etc? YES
2, Can the above documents be edited on N7? YES
3, Can it run Flash player? UNSURE
4, Does it have micro USB or SD or any other way of transfering files? Bluetooth, drag and drop via data cable
5, Does it have bluetooth? YES, super fast
6, what is the storage capacity and is it expandable (by how much)? 8 gig standard sd card, expandable up to 32 gig
7, I heard that the RAM is 500mb. YES

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.