Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) (32584 Views)

Pastor Celebrates With Traditional Masquerade Spirit / Wole Soyinka On Traditionalism / Wole Soyinka Does Not Believe In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju: Blessed is the man that never departs from the gods of his forefathers.. No wonder he has the wisdom of the gods.

Where has that god led the wholllle entire black race to
That god most be wicked
For not granting his people knowledge of civilisation( calling sickle cell anameia "Abiku" or "ogbanje", killing and sacrificing twins, seeking the blood of his people or offenders for sacrifice and so on)
Dat god most be so dumb, dat other people and race had to come down to show them the proper way of life.
My people, if you see better thing abeg join am.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Sexkillz keeps showing that he is not intelligent.
Are you intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2013
crisycent: It is funny how people are condemning Soyinka and the gods. It is a pity that the so called "western civilization" has blind-folded Africans. Some of you say that the gods are mere carvings but you hang a statue of holy mary in your house. Some of you say they are powerless but i can tell you that i have seen people that were killed by this same carvings.

I will not condemn or criticize any religion but i will say Soyinka has a right to practice his religion.

The bible is the ultimate guide of the Christians faith, what chapter in the bible did they instructed us to hang any image on our wall or neck. The Roman catholic faith is different from the true Christianity .
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

The bible is the ultimate guide of the Christians faith, what chapter in the bible did they instructed us to hang any image on our wall or neck. The Roman catholic faith is different from the true Christianity .

dont lie. true christianity is roman catholicism. that was te first form of christianity as a religion. all your other reformist movements and c.rap came later.

if you take the bible literally, then jesus never said anything about forming a religion. so you fellows are wasting your time. the christian religion is a sham.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

dont lie. true christianity is roman catholicism. that was te first form of christianity as a religion. all your other reformist movements and c.rap came later.

if you take the bible literally, then jesus never said anything about forming a religion. so you fellows are wasting your time. the christian religion is a sham.
Roman catholicism is false. Apostasy sprang up in the first century C.E after the death of the last apostle of Christ. The deviation from true Christianity started then and has been worse since then. The catholic church has been lying for centuries. . .

You guys need to be educated.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by Stlatyv(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2013
ninja4life: How can we restore those days when each house has its own diety no gathering for worship,no money collection,no religious violence,no religious intolerance,evry one with his life no heaven and no hell,even if they are just wood carvings,they represent a force in d yoruba belief.wow dats just a dream.hope we yoruba dont join others in religious violence in d name of jesus or islam hope being a yoruba comes first b4 religion.
u no do history at al 4 skul?who told na only yoruba such thngs nd believe ar?go to d east 4 d adventure den
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2013
sweetguy10: Nice pics . The Christians on this site that condemn any form of Idol(Image) worship are blatant hypocrite , Open your eyes and see. Even Christianity worship Images -The crucifix , Image of Mary ,Cesare Borgia's (Jesus christ) Image among the rest . Each religion is just an evolution of another religion . Peace

Christ our Lord never thought us about carving , or even regarding them
All those are born out of the human mind ( the creative aspect of man )
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2013
Symphony007: at least he can see what he is worshipping..how many christains have seen GOD or his son JESUS, you are told to live by faith(hope for things unseen) so what's the difference between this and soyinka's gods.

By the way these "carvings" are what your ancestors worshipped until the white man introduced christainity they told them they should abandon their wood and worship a "living God" which like the wood gods no one has ever seen or hear from too...but somehow the white man was able to get away with it!! Life is amusing!!!

What has that inanimate thing you see brought you, nothing but darkness and backwardness
Wake to reality this is the 21th century
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2013
sexkillz: Roman catholicism is false. Apostasy sprang up in the first century C.E after the death of the last apostle of Christ. The deviation from true Christianity started then and has been worse since then. The catholic church has been lying for centuries. . .

You guys need to be educated.

dude you have lost it.the 1st century is just a few years after jesus death. catholicism is pure christianity. pure christianity is idolatrous. there were no other denomminations back then as of today.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

Christ our Lord never thought us about carving , or even regarding them
All those are born out of the human mind ( the creative aspect of man )

plz abeg stop man-worship. dont you see the title of the thread

idols are creative ways divized by us humans as passed down by our ancestors , to honour and worship Spiritual Forces.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Muslim and Christian Africans are nothing but mental and spiritual slaves to their Arabs and White masters.....Africans will always remain slaves under these religions.....A Jewish God doesn't give a damn about your black azz....Arab Moon God could careless about your Black face.....im very proud of my culture, philosophies, and religion

But people who worship that same Jewish God left there comfort places to come into your continent, not minding your the mosquitoes, wild animals, language barrier and human understanding to give you education and civilization
Learn to appreciate a good thing when you see one
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

dude you have lost it.the 1st century is just a few years after jesus death. catholicism is pure christianity. pure christianity is idolatrous. there were no other denomminations back then as of today.
Lol. Do I need to remind you that a century is = 100 years? Jesus died in 33 C.E at the age of 33.5 years. From when he died till the end of that century is a full blown 66.5 years.

From the year 33 C.E to 2013 C.E is 1980 years he left the earth. There wasn't meant to be denominations. After the last apostle died and apostasy crept in, those men made their own laws and deviated from what Jesus handed down to the apostles. And that is when the false teachings like hellfire came into existence. I see you don't even know what you yap about. I'll let you be since I don't want to be responsible for over informing you.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

But people who worship that same Jewish God left there comfort places to come into your continent, not minding your the mosquitoes, wild animals, language barrier and human understanding to give you education and civilization
Learn to appreciate a good thing when you see one

wow what a sacrifce!

this sacrifice is worthy enough for us to forget the families they ripped apart, slaves and loot and resources taken from us as well. and left it to be a sh!thole like today. truly what a worthy sacrifice.

yahweh has funny ways to spread his religion. to the extent that he makes the slaves like HerexG to defend colonists and slave masters. what a shame.

*smh @ "men of God". men of deceit and lies, men of satan more like.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

In the first place i never mentioned Christianity is a religion.
Christianity is the pulsating of God in man through faith.
The Roman Catholics aduliterated the original faith, starting from the rulership of emperor Constantine.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2013
sexkillz: Lol. Do I need to remind you that a century is = 100 years? Jesus died in 33 C.E at the age of 33.5 years. From when he died till the end of that century is a full blown 66.5 years.

From the year 33 C.E to 2013 C.E is 1980 years he left the earth. There wasn't meant to be denominations. After the last apostle died and apostasy crept in, those men made their own laws and deviated from what Jesus handed down to the apostles. And that is when the false teachings like hellfire came into existence. I see you don't even know what you yap about. I'll let you be since I don't want to be responsible for over informing you.

dude dont teach me. 66 years is a very small amount of time , when we consider the larger picture. christianity was still struggling for those 66 years. in those yrs, xtians were being fed to lions. lol. if roman catholicism didnt form to accomodate Pagan beliefs and try to christianize and despoil them, then christianity would have become extinct by now. christianity would never have spread and gained converts or be appealing to the Gentiles, without catholicism. we would all be Pagans now, reading about it in a history textbook.

you would have nothing to defend about now. so stop yabbing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wow what a sacrifce!

this sacrifice is worthy enough for us to forget the families they ripped apart, slaves and loot and resources taken from us as well. and left it to be a sh!thole like today. truly what a worthy sacrifice.

yahweh has funny ways to spread his religion. to the extent that he makes the slaves like HerexG to defend colonists and slave masters. what a shame.

*smh @ "men of God". men of deceit and lies, men of satan more like.

What have your religion sacrificed ?

Mind you the slave traders are business people and not the missionaries .
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

In the first place i never mentioned Christianity is a religion.
Christianity is the pulsating of God in man through faith.
The Roman Catholics aduliterated the original faith, starting from the rulership of emperor Constantine.

pulsating of God, my a$$. then why do you go about converting and baptising. stop doing those ugly thingz. there was no original faith. jesus was just a preacher and a liar claiming descent from Jewish kings, getting into fights with the Jews and Pagans and then getting himself executed for trying to stir discord and rebellion in a stable Empire.

christainity has always been a religion and has spread as a religion. 95% of christian converts ancestors were converted through force. no pulsating God or anything.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

What have your religion sacrificed ?

Mind you the slave traders are business people and not the missionaries .

my Hausa religion is a part of myself, my tribal identity, beliefs, way of thinking, culture, spirituality, etc. It is intertwined in my existence. to be Hausa is to follow this religion, culture, keep these names, maintain these bloodlines and genetics, etc.

it had no need for proselytizing or making/forcing other peoples to my beliefs.

oh really. dude your pope was the one who gave the green flag for slave trading and missionary work to subdue the enslaved population and make them loyal to christian church and kingdoms. do i need to remind you about the spanish inquisition now and what havoc they wreaked in heathen lands of phillipines and pre-colonial south america angry angry angry angry

THIS was done by slave traders/businessmen, yes> :

Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

which God called sickle cell Abiku/Ogbanje i never knew Pagan Gods could talk. I thought they were spiritual forces.

or are you telling me you are a Babalawo and have more knowledge of my birth-religion than me

killing and sacrificing twins? thats the only excuse you fellows keep using. show me proof! no one sacrificed twins. Yorubas used love and adore twins so much that they even dedicated Ibeji idols to them, to represent the sublime balance of forces and the dual concept. Infact in Yorubaland, in the past, twins very extremely pampered. this is why they have the highest twin rate in the world.

so stop spewing trash and lies on a public forum! angry angry angry angry

listening to all the c.rap your missionary and pastor teaches you in church. *smh angry

But your priest misled my people then, so it is true they can't really communicate to you guys , that means you all are doomed . Your Juju priest used to tell my people then about this "Abiku" or "Ogbanje ", oh what a confused deity.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

my Hausa religion is a part of myself, my tribal identity, beliefs, way of thinking, culture, spirituality, etc. It is intertwined in my existence. to be Hausa is to follow this religion, culture, keep these names, maintain these bloodlines and genetics, etc.

it had no need for proselytizing or making/forcing other peoples to my beliefs.

oh really. dude your pope was the one who gave the green flag for slave trading and missionary work to subdue the enslaved population and make them loyal to christian church and kingdoms. do i need to remind you about the spanish inquisition now and what havoc they wreaked in heathen lands of phillipines and pre-colonial south america angry angry angry angry

THIS was done by slave traders/businessmen, yes> :

The Pope is just an office and has absolutely nothing to do with my Faith. Whatever the Pope did, it is for him and his followers. my concern is Faith in Christ.

I can only preach the gospel to you and for your salvation not force you
And mind you, I'm an original enlightened Igbo man
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

pulsating of God, my a$$. then why do you go about converting and baptising. stop doing those ugly thingz. there was no original faith. jesus was just a preacher and a liar claiming descent from Jewish kings, getting into fights with the Jews and Pagans and then getting himself executed for trying to stir discord and rebellion in a stable Empire.

christainity has always been a religion and has spread as a religion. 95% of christian converts ancestors were converted through force. no pulsating God or anything.

Do you know Christ did'nt just died
He went through excruciating pains
" After being striped , He was flogged with whips with tongs and He bled.
His hands and legs were nailed,
and He bled
Stretching your two hands up in form of the cross for a long period of time, will call for the legs to support but in Christ situation the legs were already nailed
At this the ball and socket joints in the shoulder blade will have severe pressure and later rupture, this was the major reason Christ cried out loudly ( not forgetting His was in human form)
Before he finally died, the Romans brought big mass of wood to break his bones to confirm Him dead (but remember Prophet Isaiah said non of His bones will be broken) before He was hit with the wood He gave up "

Have you asked yourself why He has to go through all these or will go through all these in vain.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

But your priest misled my people then, so it is true they can't really communicate to you guys , that means you all are doomed . Your Juju priest used to tell my people then about this "Abiku" or "Ogbanje ", oh what a confused deity.

misled? I dont undesrtand. misled in what ways? did he enslave them? did he molest young boys in the shrine? what did he do apart from help them in deep ancient SPirituality and guidance

wha is this abiku / Ogbanje. wait, i am not Yoruba so i dont understand these words. ask Ghostofsparta. he will explain.

and btw are you comparing these 2 words to the countless trillions of attrocities commited in the name of jesus. You are gonecase! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

The Pope is just an office and has absolutely nothing to do with my Faith. Whatever the Pope did, it is for him and his followers. my concern is Faith in Christ.

I can only preach the gospel to you and for your salvation not force you
And mind you, I'm an original enlightened Igbo man

the pope did all that in the name of your God. not only him.millions of evil men like him did it in the name of your God. there is certianly something wrong with your God, for only your abrahamist gods are capable of invoking such violence. they have an evil aura around them. if your God is true, he wouldve prevented such attrociites in his name.

I KNEW YOU ARE IGBO! TRAITOR! angry
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

Do you know Christ did'nt just died
He went through excruciating pains
" After being striped , He was flogged with whips with tongs and He bled.
His hands and legs were nailed,
and He bled
Stretching your two hands up in form of the cross for a long period of time, will call for the legs to support but in Christ situation the legs were already nailed
At this the ball and socket joints in the shoulder blade will have severe pressure and later rupture, this was the major reason Christ cried out loudly ( not forgetting His was in human form)
Before he finally died, the Romans brought big mass of wood to break his bones to confirm Him dead (but remember Prophet Isaiah said non of His bones will be broken) before He was hit with the wood He gave up "

Have you asked yourself why He has to go through all these or will go through all these in vain.

so what if he went through excruciating pains there were 2 other people sacrificed alongside him. what about their pains. your christian church caused far worser pains on people, both physical and mental. what about those pains why doesnt anyone talk of these things

check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1266055/sacrifice-jesus-cross-big-deal

stop trying to emotionally blackmail us. you cant do that. so what if he suffered? that is his problem for having such a big mouth and trying to disrupt peace and stability.

waht has that got to do with my Hausa people, or price of water, or my culture, or electricity or anything.

tomorrow i will bring you stories of worser forms of Pagan people who died of torture. much more gruesome and gory. because they refused to convert. because they refused to give up their identity and self-respect. they refused to give up their beliefs. will you convert to my religion then

also we dont even have proofs that these thinz happened. they cud also have been exagerated by his discples to spread his religion.

stop this childish emotional BLACKMAIL! NOW! angry
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by redsun(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2013
This is the reason have Wole Soyinka is human being with brain,not plague by jesus and mohammad delusions that leaves adult africans brainless and childlike for the entire time they are bespelled as christians and moslems.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

misled? I dont undesrtand. misled in what ways? did he enslave them? did he molest young boys in the shrine? what did he do apart from help them in deep ancient SPirituality and guidance

wha is this abiku / Ogbanje. wait, i am not Yoruba so i dont understand these words. ask Ghostofsparta. he will explain.

The bible made it clear already that not everyone who calls me Father ! Father ! Shall He receive because He knows amongst them are hypocritess and evil. So don't blame that on our Faith but blame it on the human ideology

For your information "Abiku"(Yoruba) means a dead child coming back to life ( your Juju priest back then even till date make my people believed that it is the child that is possessed with such spirit, but instead of telling them that it is sickle cell anameia) something with Ogbanje(Igbo)
and btw are you comparing these 2 words to the countless trillions of attrocities commited in the name of jesus. You are gonecase! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :
The bible made it clear already that not everyone who calls me Father ! Father ! Shall He receive because He knows amongst them are hypocritess and evil. So don't blame that on our Faith but blame it on the human ideology

For your information "Abiku"(Yoruba) means a dead child coming back to life ( your Juju priest back then even till date make my people believed that it is the child that is possessed with such spirit, but instead of telling them that it is sickle cell anameia) something with Ogbanje(Igbo)

ok i understand if there were 1 or 2 cases where people took your jesus words in the wrong way (apparently). but just look at the countless times , history keeps repeating. millions of people were and are commiting crimes in the name ofthat evil book. this is NOT NORMAL. THIS IS ABNORMAL. there is something wrong with your religion. you dont find such things happening with my Hausa religion. why is that? NO! there is something wrong with your jesus. your jesus has an evil influence.

about this abiku thing. it is such a trivial matter. lol. that too he is a healer. those days medicine was not so advanced. its not like he is killing the child. he is just giving his opinion on the ailment.

AND BTW most Yoruba religious teachings are metaphorical. they say something but have a double emeaning and meaning something else. so it may be in this case as well.

I still cant bliv you are bringing up such a trivial matter to justify all the attrocities committed on Nigerians in the name of jesus and christianity. you are truly a slave-minded fellow. fickle man. angry
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so what if he went through excruciating pains there were 2 other people sacrificed alongside him. what about their pains. your christian church caused far worser pains on people, both physical and mental. what about those pains why doesnt anyone talk of these things

check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1266055/sacrifice-jesus-cross-big-deal

stop trying to emotionally blackmail us. you cant do that. so what if he suffered? that is his problem for having such a big mouth and trying to disrupt peace and stability.

waht has that got to do with my Hausa people, or price of water, or my culture, or electricity or anything.

tomorrow i will bring you stories of worser forms of Pagan people who died of torture. much more gruesome and gory. because they refused to convert. because they refused to give up their identity and self-respect. they refused to give up their beliefs. will you convert to my religion then

also we dont even have proofs that these thinz happened. they cud also have been exagerated by his discples to spread his religion.

stop this childish emotional BLACKMAIL! NOW! angry

I have only one word for you , the god of this world have lined your eyes to see the true light . How will you Crucify an innocent man for nothing .
I strongly belief in this faith, i have seen the blind see, the insane get back sanity, i have killed a lump which i don't like on my body with that wonderful name .
Brother the faith is working for me, i'm seeing the effect , I ve been blessed with so much wisdom by the faith. Jesus is real
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by HerexG(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok i understand if there were 1 or 2 cases where people took your jesus words in the wrong way (apparently). but just look at the countless times , history keeps repeating. millions of people were and are commiting crimes in the name ofthat evil book. this is NOT NORMAL. THIS IS ABNORMAL. there is something wrong with your religion. you dont find such things happening with my Hausa religion. why is that? NO! there is something wrong with your jesus. your jesus has an evil influence.

about this abiku thing. it is such a trivial matter. lol. that too he is a healer. those days medicine was not so advanced. its not like he is killing the child. he is just giving his opinion on the ailment.

AND BTW most Yoruba religious teachings are metaphorical. they say something but have a double emeaning and meaning something else. so it may be in this case as well.

I still cant bliv you are bringing up such a trivial matter to justify all the attrocities committed on Nigerians in the name of jesus and christianity. you are truly a slave-minded fellow. fickle man. angry

Do you know why evil people are attracted to our faith because it is very accommodative that we welcome even killers, we have a very merciful God slow in anger so people take that for granted not like you blood sucking and tasty god.
Re: Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2013
HerexG :

I have only one word for you , the god of this world have lined your eyes to see the true light . How will you Crucify an innocent man for nothing .
I strongly belief in this faith, i have seen the blind see, the insane get back sanity, i have killed a lump which i don't like on my body with that wonderful name .
Brother the faith is working for me, i'm seeing the effect , I ve been blessed with so much wisdom by the faith. Jesus is real

innocent? WHAT INNOCENT? dont you know the saying: "The pen is stornger than the sword"

jesus was a preacher. a fanatic who was inciting people to rise up against existing religions, orders, etc. he doomed this world into a state of anarchy and sufferring.

ITS GOOD ITS WORKING FOR YOU! though you and I we both know you are just saying that out of sheer stubbornness and to just convince yourself.

its good this is your last word. you have no more words left. I can go on continuing the argument and still win every argument against you, because YOU ARE WRONG & I AM RIGHT! that is FACT. deal with it! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.