Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (6898 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:24pm On May 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: eat it swt@!!! I mean ur words

No thanks. I dont eat unclean matters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by adconline(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2013
Truth be told: they are not going to be exploited to pay for 2 weddings -- trad and white like Naija men.. BTW, it's the bride parents that pay for white wedding.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by optimistic7250: 4:02am On May 13, 2013
To the creator of this thread, how would you like it, if someone stereotyped African men, the way you just stereotyped AA men?
People say African men are womanizers or cheaters, are possessive, insecure, mean, ashy, have multiple wives, don't see women as an equal but as a child.

There are plenty of AA mean who responsible, providers, supporters, and educated, and modest. You appear to be very ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 4:06am On May 13, 2013
"Generalizations is a sign of illiteracy and mental laziness"
Mrs chima 2012

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44: "Generalizations is a sign of illiteracy and mental laziness"
Mrs chima 2012
Taa! When most of them are those things, there's no longer a need to generalize. It's like they are struggling to keep their stereotypes true as far as I'm concerned undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2013
50calibre: Most African American guys (like 80%) have no ambition, they are still far below the evolutionary scale.

All they do is drive around in their cars blasting rap music while others study or work, they want to be gangsters or rappers or basketballers nobody aspires to be a doctor or banker, rather they all want to be like larry Hoover or big meech or al Capone.

Yet you aspire to be just like them per your username?

Or maybe you just go around shooting off 50 Cal slugs?

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2013
SAFO:

Fool.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On May 13, 2013
SAFO:

Fool.
Uncle mi longest time, you just abandoned we, how ya been? really missed ya around here.

@Topic, Everyone should marry whoever completes them irrespective of race,tribe, color and what have you.

As for me anyways, give me a fine tall, strong, Igbo man any day and I'm good to go.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
cocoa & Idowu how now grin

Missed you all....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 10:52am On May 13, 2013
Shollypopz:
Taa! When most of them are those things, there's no longer a need to generalize. It's like they are struggling to keep their stereotypes true as far as I'm concerned undecided
And what is someone said every yound Nigerian guy is into internet fraud how do you feel? Or if they say every female Nigerian cheats.

There is no way you can correctly generalize as withing that sample, there will be some species that will not follow the traits of the society.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44: "Generalizations is a sign of illiteracy and mental laziness"
Mrs chima 2012

Awwwww suga!!

That's right bobo!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 1:26pm On May 13, 2013
Safo you halfling. tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 1:48pm On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Awwwww suga!!

That's right bobo!
Respect
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2013
SAFO:

Fool.

I can see you are too quick to direct insults, well you are free to. You are probably too blank upstairs to realise that usernames has no correlation with lifestyles.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2013
50calibre:

I can see you are too quick to direct insults, well you are free to. You are probably too blank upstairs to realise that usernames has no correlation with lifestyles.

Sharrap fool.

Person like you should not even fix their mouth to talk about nothing upstairs.

You and your stoopid opinions presenting them as facts.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 5:40pm On May 13, 2013
Shots fired
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2013
Damn Safo!

You dey Akata! grin

I catch you riding dirty...dirty.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 8:00pm On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Shots fired

Drive by shooting in the hood!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Damn Safo!

You dey Akata! grin

I catch you riding dirty...dirty.

Well obviously I can't fire any shots, I'm not the one with the 50 Cal grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 8:12pm On May 13, 2013
SAFO:

Well obviously I can't fire any shots, I'm not the one with the 50 Cal grin

You know how some Africans are when they first see Boyz in the Hood. They starts to feel like Dre and the crew with disty flipflops. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2013
Somebody attach youtube link of Boyz and the Hood. I am on my S3.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

You know how some Africans are when they first see Boyz in the Hood. They starts to feel like Dre and the crew with disty flipflops. grin
Chai...... See finishing cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 10:09pm On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Drive by shooting in the hood!
African Ameriacan style right? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:19pm On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
African Ameriacan style right? cheesy

Dunno about that...never heard of such but I am sure it wasn't African style.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 10:21pm On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Dunno about that...never heard of such but I am sure it wasn't African style.
Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
And what is someone said every yound Nigerian guy is into internet fraud how do you feel? Or if they say every female Nigerian cheats.

There is no way you can correctly generalize as withing that sample, there will be some species that will not follow the traits of the society.
Is this dude alright?? It's in the numbers. US has 60% rate in internet scam, UK has 16% and Nigeria has 6%.
Anybody that thinks fraud when they think Nigeria is simply clueless. Check the numbers of black men in jail, check the numbers of single mothers in black homes, check the percentage of AA women in college compared to their men. Check and bring me numbers. Again my point remains if most are, I can damn well generalize.

I was joking before but your useless and generic points are beginning to irritate me. Now, I'm dead serious!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 2:34am On May 14, 2013
SAFO:

Sharrap fool.

Person like you should not even fix their mouth to talk about nothing upstairs.

You and your stoopid opinions presenting them as facts.

Haha! funny boy, you amuse me. You have to understand i dont exchange barbs or banter with everyone, water finds its level so why not find your level son.

Look for someone else to exchange juvenile curses with, you aren't yet worth my stress. Come back with a sensible point, and then we can get into stats and numbers.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 4:15am On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Haha! funny boy, you amuse me. You have to understand i dont exchange barbs or banter with everyone, water finds its level so why not find your level son.

Look for someone else to exchange juvenile curses with, you aren't yet worth my stress. Come back with a sensible point, and then we can get into stats and numbers.

Bait taken

Okay why don't you start by explaining where you got your "80%" figure from since you like to dwell in stats & such.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 4:37am On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Is this dude alright?? It's in the numbers. US has 60% rate in internet scam, UK has 16% and Nigeria has 6%.
Anybody that thinks fraud when they think Nigeria is simply clueless. Check the numbers of black men in jail, check the numbers of single mothers in black homes, check the percentage of AA women in college compared to their men. Check and bring me numbers. Again my point remains if most are, I can damn well generalize.

I was joking before but your useless and generic points are beginning to irritate me. Now, I'm dead serious!
Now you just made sense. Cos you seem to say most but even if most are there is still a little percentage which are actually not as irresponsible as the first and it will be unfair on those ones to be judged based on the actions of the larger population.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2013
SAFO:

Bait taken

Okay why don't you start by explaining where you got your "80%" figure from since you like to dwell in stats & such.

What exactly are you driving at, is that what I said was wrong, or the figures are not that high?

When I say 80%, it's clearly a hyperbole and not concrete fact, it's more like a way to indicate a very high rate of something, e.g "that guy is like a million years old". I don't know if you get my point.

Notwithstanding, most people still understand the point I'm trying to make. You can take a look at the US DoJ statistics of incarcerations among African American men if you like and then judge for yourself.

AAs (male + female) make up about 13% of the American population, but AA guys make up approx 42% of all male inmates in the US. Match that with how many chose to go to college.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

What exactly are you driving at, is that what I said was wrong, or the figures are not that high?

When I say 80%, it's clearly a hyperbole and not concrete fact, it's more like a way to indicate a very high rate of something, e.g "that guy is like a million years old". I don't know if you get my point.

Notwithstanding, most people still understand the point I'm trying to make. You can take a look at the US DoJ statistics of incarcerations among African American men if you like and then judge for yourself.

AAs (male + female) make up about 13% of the American population, but AA guys make up approx 42% of all male inmates in the US. Match that with how many chose to go to college.

Still just a bunch of random numbers being thrown around. I still don't know how you surmise that a high exorbitant number of AA males such as your 80% lacks ambition or is below the evolutionary scale. Or is there some other evidence you want to cling to other than random dept of Justice statistics.

Probably best for you not to generalize much since you're really not any good at it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2013
SAFO:

Still just a bunch of random numbers being thrown around. I still don't know how you surmise that a high exorbitant number of AA males such as your 80% lacks ambition or is below the evolutionary scale. Or is there some other evidence you want to cling to other than random dept of Justice statistics.

Probably best for you not to generalize much since you're really not any good at it.

Don't you understand what a hyperbole is? My previous post seems to have fallen on a rock.

Don't be so cavalier with the word "Generalise" because if you even have the slightest clue of what you are auguring about and not one of these blind arguers trying to act smart, you would know what I said has merit and not just generalisations.

You are yet to present with a solid counter-argument yet you call factual DoJ figures from 2009 random? How did you reach the conclusion they are random? I'm now even beginning to wonder if I should be wasting my time with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House / Sex Doll Vs Human Woman ( The Overall Price Expenditure ) / Top Ten Reasons Why U Need A Boo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.