Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (6892 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Your head is still in her as*s, you are a dude, act like one and not a pet dog. Since you won't snap out of your ignorance, il extend the same offer I made to her to you.

We can wager, il provide a credible source but in return, we would have the Mods delete your account or ban you for a year. Are you interested? If not then shut up! You don't know anything
Now you are clowning. Seriously you need to stop hurting and show some class.

On the other hand, you can hide your hurt and walk away from this with your pride intact.

As for her backside, if you wanna join me there, please say cos this place is much more fun than where you stand
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by coolzeal(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Did you even graduate from high school?

Black Americans addition to non-American blacks make up 12% total population in USA but according to dum dums 42% are in prison and commit the most crimes but YET lately innocent black men wrongly accused are being released with severe apologies.

Only a fool think bullshit smell good.

Let me gather some opinions I mean facts about Black Africans in UK prisons and the precentage of crimes they have committed. Buahhahahhahahahhaha.

Well, you're lucky enough a Nigeria man decided to bring you out of the darkness and gave you light otherwise you would have being among the 70% of single black American females. Please allow me to explain further: The 42% of Black Americans in prisons does not necessary implies to the 12% of the total population for the record, now if the total number of inmates in USA prison is 100%, it means Black Americans have a sweeping amount of 42% which is extremely large and disturbing, so before you call someone dum dums you might want to reconsider that otherwise you are referring to yourself.

Note: They're 57 to 58 countries in Africa, the least you can do is name each countries and their crime rate abroad before you make a foo*l of yourself. My last quote to you. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Your head is still in her as*s, you are a dude, act like one and not a pet dog. Since you won't snap out of your ignorance, il extend the same offer I made to her to you.

We can wager, il provide a credible source but in return, we would have the Mods delete your account or ban you for a year. Are you interested? If not then shut up! You don't know anything
Damn it! 50 you're badt cheesy cheesy...i tell you what,Mrs Chima got them too many lapdog in romance section grin grin a little tap on her bum and you see them coming against you like wasps and Mynd00 is one of them cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:24pm On May 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Damn it! 50 you're badt cheesy cheesy...i tell you what,Mrs Chima got them too many lapdog in romance section grin grin a little tap on her bum and you see them coming against you like wasps and Myn00 is one of them cool
I see the hurting crew is still fighting and bitting.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Damn it! 50 you're badt cheesy cheesy...i tell you what,Mrs Chima got them too many lapdog in romance section grin grin a little tap on her bum and you see them coming against you like wasps and Myn00 is one of them cool
Lol, you are one funny joker grin grin......don't start cracking me up, I need to be out of this thread soonest.

BTW, how are you? smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:26pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lmao grin

Nutrider said I gor lapdogs! The irony!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:28pm On May 14, 2013
Lmao at Gay Dum Cal slobbering on Igbo nuts.

Buahhahhahhahhhahhaaha.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:29pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Lmao grin

I see an assembly gather. The next thing you would see is the club of hurting adults start running around like it is a village carnival
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 14, 2013
coolzeal:

Well, you're lucky enough a Nigeria man decided to bring you out of the darkness and gave you light otherwise you would have being among the 70% of single black American females. Please allow me to explain further: The 42% of Black Americans in prisons does not necessary implies to the 12% of the total population for the record, now if the total number of inmates in USA prison is 100%, it means Black Americans has a sweeping amount of 42% which is extremely large and disturbing, so before you call someone dum dums you might want to reconsider that otherwise you are referring to yourself.

Note: They're 57 to 58 countries in Africa, the least you can do is name each countries and their crime rate abroad before you make a foo*l of yourself. My last quote to you. cheers

Hahahahaha grin grin LMAO!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
I didn't call your name bro pussyhunter....ganging up against a brother because of another man's pussy shows you're a wuss.....i'll rather be on the fence than take sides like you're doing.

c'mon bro ,it's your trade mark grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now you are clowning. Seriously you need to stop hurting and show some class.

On the other hand, you can hide your hurt and walk away from this with your pride intact.

As for her backside, if you wanna join me there, please say cos this place is much more fun than where you stand

Dude you are still talking nonsense, I am advising you, shollypop is advising yet you refuse to pull head out of a*ss. You are irredeemable.

Next time make your own points and be able to back then up or give proper counter arguements not being a sychophant, it's unmanly.

When you are ready to take me up on my offer, let me know.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, you are one funny joker grin grin......don't start cracking me up, I need to be out of this thread soonest.

BTW, how are you? smiley
I'm ok....was watching a good fight you know,waiting for Mrs Chima to whoop 50's azz but some phantom pussy warrior took over the battle......now he's fighting himself grin grin grin..btw, how you dey na?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:41pm On May 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I didn't call your name bro pussyhunter....ganging up against a brother because of another man's pussy shows you're a wuss.....i'll rather be on the fence than take sides like you're doing.

c'mon bro ,it's your trade mark grin grin
I am still asking where you jumped out of. I am here having fun and believe me, it is still fun.

Do what you wish and I will do as I wish.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:42pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Dude you are still talking nonsense, I am advising you, shollypop is advising yet you refuse to pull head out of a*ss. You are irredeemable.

Next time make your own points and be able to back then up or give proper counter arguements not being a sychophant, it's unmanly.

When you are ready to take me up on my offer, let me know.
Look dude stop going around. If you wanna make a statement, say it and stop being scared
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Lmao grin

I'd rather be a nutrider than have my head inside your fat,hard, black azz....how abt that? coc.k.sucker ! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2013
Lmao at me lucky a Nigerian American decided to bring me out of the darkness. grin grin

When did Nigerian men toppled the totem pole over White men Oh...it is wish huh?

Google University is having a homecoming for their dummies and ugly chicks who like them. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I'd rather be a nutrider than have my head inside your fat,hard, black azz....how abt that? coc.k.sucker ! cheesy

Yeah I know gaytard. Keep riding nuts! You still assuming what I am huh? Do you even know if I am male or female?

Buhahahaahhahhahha.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2013
Lol @ Dummy Cal trying to solict help from a questionable chick.

Fight your own battle punktard.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 7:07pm On May 14, 2013
My new signature rocks!!! grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 7:10pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Lol @ Dummy Cal trying to solict help from a questionable chick.

Fight your own battle punktard.
Questionable? Hmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm ok....was watching a good fight you know,waiting for Mrs Chima to whoop 50's azz but some phantom p*ussy warrior took over the battle......now he's fighting himself grin grin grin..btw, how you dey na?
Lol @ puccy warrior! You are killing me grin I dey oo grin

I wonder why Mynd is getting so passionate about a subject he knows very little about.....lol, the least the brother can do is be objective.
A*ss licking is never cool brah, lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Questionable? Hmmm
Yes! Questionable! Cos I'm really a dude with a 12 inch dyck....fool!
Lol, can you even think for yourself?? kiddo have a mind of your own undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 7:17pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol @ puccy warrior! You are killing me grin I dey oo grin

I wonder why Mynd is getting so passionate about a subject he knows very little about.....lol, the least the brother can do is be objective.
A*ss licking is never cool brah, lol
Don't you have any other thing to say? This is getting old. No wonder I prefer backsides.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 7:19pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Yes! Questionable! Cos I'm really a dude with a 12 inch dyck....fool!
Lol, can you even think for yourself?? kiddo have a mind of your own undecided
I can't think for myself. I think through other people's brain. Are you satisfied?

Oya take 5 naira, go buy buscuit cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Lmao at me lucky a Nigerian American decided to bring me out of the darkness. grin grin

When did Nigerian men toppled the totem pole over White men Oh...it is wish huh?

Google University is having a homecominf for their dummies and ugly chicks who like them. grin

Hahahaha! So now it has turned into attacks on Nigerian men? Is this meant to be offensive to anyone.

I can categorically state that Mrs Chima you are a buffoon, a big one for that matter.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2013
20 minutes later....still laughing at "you are lucky a Nigerian American took you ou the darkness". That was funniest shit I have ever read EVER!

Whooooo that was hilarious. grin

Lol at dummies are foaming at the mouth still.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't you have any other thing to say? This is getting old. No wonder I prefer backsides.
Mtcheew......I say many other things. Your small brain can only digest the a*ss licking part cos even "it" is tired of the nasty odors you subject it to undecided

Btw, I would always call you an a*ss licker whenever I see you a*ss licking. Get used to it! undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can't think for myself. I think through other people's brain. Are you satisfied?

Oya take 5 naira, go buy buscuit cheesycheesycheesy
Bring the N5 naa undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 7:32pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Mtcheew......I say many other things. Your small brain can only digest the a*ss licking part cos even "it" is tired of the nasty odors you subject it to undecided

Btw, I would always call you an a*ss licker whenever I see you a*ss licking. Get used to it! undecided
Still at it? Call me when you have something better biko.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 7:35pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Bring the N5 naa undecided
It's in the mail grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 7:59pm On May 14, 2013
An hour later.....still lmao at 42% out of 12% total population.

Who said you have to be smart as a comedian? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SAFO(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
An hour later.....still lmao at 42% out of 12% total population.

Who said you have to be smart as a comedian? grin

You still arguing with ol wanksta. Lemme kill what little bit of wind he has left.

Fact - Today there are approximately 600,000 more black men in college than in jail

Fact - The enrollment of black males increased from 693,044 in 2001 to 1,445,194 in 2011

Fact - For the last 10 years white America has falsely reported that the prison system accounts for more blacks incarcerated than in college.

And please don't bother responding with those regurgitated 09' numbers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Ways To Find Out If That Girl Loves You / See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll / Proud Of Your natural Beauty? Upload Your No Make Up Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.