Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll (6889 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by mazechdotcom: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
The business is booming in China as women who no longer want to make love are picking up the intimacy gadget to satisfy their ageing partners.

A man in his sixties, called Zhang, said that when his wife reached 50 she no longer wanted a passionate sex life, so she bought him a doll but initially he struggled with,,,,

Huh! Click to read more...

https://www.mazech.com/dolls

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by mazechdotcom: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Huh...

importexpert - What's Nairaland and mazechdotcom turning into? cheesy grin

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Specialbaby(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
The end is indeed near.

What prevented her from divorcing the man?
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by mazechdotcom: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
The end is indeed near.

What prevented her from divorcing the man?

What? Is it the man or the woman's fault?

Hhmm, am even believing both are at fault!!
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by jamex93(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
end time tinz
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by watered(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
The woman would have hired another girl for the sex-maniac of a husband that she's got
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by DWJOBScom(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Not the end but a new toy!
Hey man don't struggle - your wife just gave you a toy

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by mazechdotcom: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Many things are going on nowadays. Hhmm...
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
mazechdotcom:
Many things are going on nowadays. Hhmm...
but females also got intimacy gadgets abi? And we see nothing wrong with that
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Jaymima(f): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2015
I'm usually pissed when I see end time blah blah blah, but I'm fully with lasisi69 Abi 96 on this. lasisi69 you have ma mention

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Adonis3: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Both dolls look different

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by lasisi69(f): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Una no go like believe me now... End time sex mate

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by mazechdotcom: 5:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Adonis3:
Both dolls look different

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

Lol, seems the wife bought different shapes and sizes for her husband grin
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Lastdays: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2015
End time couple! undecided
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
If my husband had a body like that guy does, I would probably get "tired" too, and buy him such a doll. Iranu.....
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by joliyp(f): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2015
dicki weh neva reach us u cum go buy doll fr am!!ok o
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by braine(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
joliyp:

I dey tell you. So you ladies have new competitors: bleeping dolls!! Hahaha!
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by braine(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
If my husband had a body like that guy does, I would probably get "tired" too, and buy him such a doll. Iranu.....

Ehen, Mr Phyno must hear this.
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by joliyp(f): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2015
braine:

I dey tell you. So you ladies have new competitors: bleeping dolls!! Hahaha!
can u bleep a doll?
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by braine(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2015
joliyp:
can u bleep a doll?

I don't think so. When there are many of you. I like 'it' warm.
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by joliyp(f): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2015
braine:

I don't think so. When there are many of you. I like 'it' warm.
maybe! cant allow a doll to bleep me as well
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by grad2012(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Wat embarassed is she crazy nee.
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
grad2012:

really crazy

who will leave joiuce and drink mud water...shm

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2015
end time dolls grin
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by gamaliel121(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
joliyp:

Omo..I go like make my wife arrange for me sef...

So I can kpansh it morning afternoon evening and e no go complain sef...
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by gamaliel121(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
grad2012:

I prefer dolls to the real thing sef....

Atleast dolls won't complain that der r tired or hurt.....lol...
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by Monalisa185(f): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
gamaliel121:

I prefer dolls to the real thing sef....

Atleast dolls won't complain that der r tired or hurt.....lol...
lol....Mtcheeeewwww tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by joliyp(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
gamaliel121:

Omo..I go like make my wife arrange for me sef...

So I can kpansh it morning afternoon evening and e no go complain sef...
hmm!go ahead n tel her
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by mazechdotcom: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
What a shame! sad
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by freeage7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Na toy head I pay pride price?
Re: See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll by LewisO: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
grad2012:
Hope you won't do same to me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.