Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself (1854 Views)

She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree / I Hurt My Woman And She Left Me / Should I Hurt Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by peckygud: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Good morning all,

Please i am new here.

My husband to be has done my consultation and intruduction of Marraiage early january 2013.
We were planing to do traditional and wedding september.

Now the issue is that since there is strike i have been at home.
I went to visit just to discover a girl has been staying with him all through out my stay in skul.
I met her twice in my guy's house, the look she gave to me and what she said weakens my spirit. she said she is the chosen one by his mum.
she even ask me what i am doing in my guys house, I DECIDED TO BECOME deaf and dumb to her. so on the process my guy returned as and met the two of us in his house. The girl now increase her voice and was even ready for a fight. I left the house immediately..becos i do not have strength to exchange blows.

The mum hates me. she dont even want to see me, but that one is something i can deal with.
I ask my guy what is going on he said SHE is a family friend and so on and so forth, He was even crying and pleading. Meanwhile the sister, his uncle and relation said the girl is a total stanger to them.

My guy came to me early this month, that he want us to do the wedding by december, I should inform my people, that he will also come and see my parent. I told him to hold his peace.
Just yesterday I Went to his place i discover that the girl is heavily pregnant for him and his mum was there in his house.

I am confused, I NEED URGENT ADVISE

Thanks,
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Annie2gud(f): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2013
Hey(mouth opend)This is Serious.
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Cikoloko(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2013
I advice u end everything going on between u two, if he cud get d babe pregnant he had made his decisions....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2013
peckygud: Good morning all,

Please i am new here.

My husband to be has done my consultation and intruduction of Marraiage early january 2013.

I went to visit just to discover a girl has been staying with him all through out my stay in skul.
I met her twice in my guy's house, the look she gave to me and what she said weakens my spirit. she said she is the chosen one by his mum.
she even ask me what i am doing in my guys house, I DECIDED TO BECOME deaf and dumb to her. so on the process my guy returned as and met the two of us in his house. The girl now increase her voice and was even ready for a fight. I left the house immediately..becos i do not have strength to exchange blows.

The mum hates me. she dont even want to see me, but that one is something i can deal with.
I ask my guy what is going on he said SHE is a family friend and so on and so forth, He was even crying and pleading. Meanwhile the sister, his uncle and relation said the girl is a total stanger to them.

My guy came to me early this month, that he want us to do the wedding by december, I should inform my people, that he will also come and see my parent. I told him to hold his peace.
Just yesterday I Went to his place i discover that the girl is heavily pregnant for him and his mum was there in his house.

Thanks,

from what i deduced from ur story.the guy in question loves u more than ur second.but why did u decline when he needed u most? I mean why did u disagree with his wedding proposal? U should have sought for advice b4 doing it d way u finally did.believe u me it was indeed d last straw that would have saved u a lot of stress if u have consented to the wedding proposal.as it is now,just 4get abt the guy and move on with ur life
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by ivyy(f): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Enh do you say confused? Carry your carrier and vammuse.
Eye opener (1) shez has practically been living with him
(2)Mother inlaw to be hates you. How do you think it will ever work?
(3)Preggy?
My friend dust ur slippers and run. Then kneel before God and thank HIM angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by hammedkola(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2013
I think you need deliverance....someone you wanna marry already impregnates another lady and you are here asking for advice?...You don't need a prophet to tell you that the game is over...move ahead and start a new life

3 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Hayormeah(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Its beta u 4get dt relationship.His mom doesnt lyk u,and u tink u can cope?i dnt tink so!
If u truly want to be api in marriage,it is nt only ur husband dt nids to luv and accept u bt his family too(especialy d mom).Jst kip prayin to God 4 guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by kachiz(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Yiri your damn slippers and gbafuo! dat guy is poo
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by KenJak(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Forget it. You've lost. You're out of the game. The game is over. Gather yourself even-though is not easy,move on. Probably the guy is not your destined-husband. Yours will soon come. Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by peckygud: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Many thanks for the advise.

I want to inform my parent about the whole happenings this weekend
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by HisRib(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2013
peckygud: Good morning all,

Please i am new here.

Thanks,

What a sad situation. The best thing to do is to move on with your life. Clearly, this man has not been completely honest with you. This is not a good way to start a marriage.

Be happy because you dodged a bullet. Trust me, you don't want a dishonest man as a husband.

Do not hurt/harm yourself. It's not the end of the world. There are people out there who've survived worse relationship woes and love triangles. You will find love again. Hold your head up high.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by UjSizzle(f): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2013
It's as plain as day dear sad
His mother hates you.
He has another woman whom his mother loves in his house.
She is pregnant for him.

Save yourself the heartache and go away. There is no happiness for you in that home.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Mynd44: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Walk away
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by EvyE: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank the Lord that you realised what kind of a person he is before you walked down the aisle. Let the girl keep him. If he cheated once he will dfntly do it again so she also is not safe. They might get married yes and he might even continue one day and cheat again onlly for Aids to find him so u r better off. Go down on your knees and start doing prayeryology. God will surely deliver u. Who knows, u might even meet a better men who will be 20 times the man this fool is. Its a good chance for you to get a better guy. Just lean on God the only thing is i hope this fool does not get jelous of the great guy u r getting very soon

2 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Enegod(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
its not illegal to become 2nd wife... undecided
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Ariyke: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its obvious u gat no chance with him just walk
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by EvyE: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Enegod: its not illegal to become 2nd wife... undecided

Yeah i agree with you, from second wife to 3rd wife to HIV wife. Wake up this is no longer the oldern days. Times have changed and Aids is for real

3 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
You know all this and you still want to hurt yourself?? Madam please leave this guy if you marry him you will regret it! A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by gal10(f): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dear, even though it is painful, please forget it! This guy isn't for you and that home might be just sadness all through! There's enough tension already and who knows what the other lady might do to you again if u decide to still continue, especially as she has d mother's blessing! Please don't be in a hurry to be called 'Mrs somebody' and end up in regrets and wish you had walked away earlier! That guy can cry a river and pull serious stunts but pls don't be tempted! MOVE FORWARD!

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Annie2gud: Hey(mouth opend)This is Serious.
*closes her mouth**opens mine* grin
The babe enter one chance

@op,look around,ur husband is lurking somewhere.You turn wud soon come.
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by farano(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
@op 4get about d saying dat husbands r scarce n move on wif ur lyf!
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Enegod(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Evy E:

Yeah i agree with you, from second wife to 3rd wife to HIV wife. Wake up this is no longer the oldern days. Times have changed and Aids is for real
wtf!! who's talking about AIDS here you girls should accept polygamy... haven't you heard that men are scarce...huh angry
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by sexymoma(f): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Stop Hanging On That Closed Door.... Look Behind you! God Has Open Another Door For You.

It Is Clearly Know That This guy Is Not For You... Stop Stressing Yourself, You aren't that ugly now.
There Is One Cute Guy Out There Waiting For You.. My dear sister just go and claim your hubby.
That guy isn't meant for you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Kx: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
I dont think u need deliverance, instead, you need to organise a big thankgiving in church that this happened before you tie the knots.

He is not urs. No need praying over it. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by oyinbogirl(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dont ignore the warning signs, he's not ment for you, leave him to his own mess, and give thanks to God you saw b4 u married him what he is like wink Plenty of fish in the sea, take heart this is sad now but you'll be glad in the long run.
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Layiwoo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Next post plsss...no talk for here,obviously find ur f..ucking way outta his life angry angry
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by peckygud: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thannks for all of the advise

Now i need to inform my parent so that they can call a meeting with both families and put a end to this....
Indeed i aprreciate every one here
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
talk2davoo: from what i deduced from ur story.the guy in question loves u more than ur second.but why did u decline when he needed u most? I mean why did u disagree with his wedding proposal? U should have sought for advice b4 doing it d way u finally did.believe u me it was indeed d last straw that would have saved u a lot of stress if u have consented to the wedding proposal.as it is now,just 4get abt the guy and move on with ur life
Consented to d wedding proposal ke? Thank God she didnt. She might av just hurt herself. The fact dat d other girl is pregnant is indeed an eye opener that the guy is not trustworthy. Thank ur stars n count ur blessings. Life goes on.
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Layiwoo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Stylishrita: Consented to d wedding proposal ke? Thank God she didnt. She might av just hurt herself. The fact dat d other girl is pregnant is indeed an eye opener that the guy is not trustworthy. Thank ur stars n count ur blessings. Life goes on.
thumbs up wink
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by hardbody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Evy E:

I never wanted to contribute to this immature and childish thread, considering there is really no issue to advise on. However, i am a bit taken aback by this contribution which appears to be coming off the fingers of a child in KG. What has marrying many wives share with HIV? In teh olden days that you just typed about, did they not marry many wives and how many of them dies of AIDS?

I am not in support of polygamy by its any nature, however, equating marrying numerous wives to courting HIV appears the dumbest thing i have heard since scliced bread. Pickin, go and study and leave adult discussions for mature minds
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by Iaz93: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
OP, you're too weak for my liking. angry

You decided to play deaf and dumb? You didn't even confront the strange lady? undecided

Chei!! You don't have strength to exchange blows, you also don't have the strength to talk. What do you have strength for then? undecided
Keep on playing deaf and dumb.

From your epistle, it seems his mum is forcing the lady on him. angry Mtchew!!!
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself by peckygud: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Iaz93: OP, you're too weak for my liking. angry

You decided to play deaf and dumb? You didn't even confront the strange lady? undecided

Chei!! You don't have strength to exchange blows, you also don't have the strength to talk. What do you have strength for then? undecided
Keep on playing deaf and dumb.

From your epistle, it seems his mum is forcing the lady on him. angry Mtchew!!!

You wanted me to fight her, or exchange words with her?
The best thing i could do was to walkaway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? / Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. / To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.