Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

NairaLand Queens - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NairaLand Queens (7141 Views)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Nairaland Queens!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet:

If you don't run back to your corner and do your homework now!! Celibacy ko celebrate ni! wetin you know sef cheesy cheesy
lol na the truth na sister  grin

jennykadry:

no mind ibkaye she just dey wind that her small mouth for here,ibkaye seh u no know say this thread na for matured people no be for pikin like u wey just enter world cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2008
I cannot understand what the problem is.  If you don't want to have sex why in Gods name would you date a guy and not let him know that from the get go?

There is someone for everyone whatever you choose ,choose well,  

Must sex be part of dating? I think tradition only allows us to consumate marriage and not dating.
Re: NairaLand Queens by bluehorizo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
While you padlock your Central Bank there are lots of sex starving women ready to grab and adore him. Nothing special.
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2008
Can we all just calm down please!!!

I cannot understand what the problem is. If you don't want to have sex why in Gods name would you date a guy and not let him know that from the get go?

There is someone for everyone whatever you choose ,choose well,
God bless you. . . . .

Must sex be part of dating?
Yes. . .without sex. . . .the word ''dating'' is not complete. . .
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

not really  tongue
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2008

oh plssssssssss,sex is not a stable foundation for dating,some people who r happily married now dated without sex,so wat r u not talking about here
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Either you are purposely denying the obvious truth or you passed through the Nigerian society without the society passing through you. I expected to to at least know a little because it's mostly women (young women) that can attest to this your hilarious claim. 90% of Nigerian married men cheat, 1/2 of the remaining 10% do not cheat b/c they can't afford it and not b/c it's morally wrong and your response can only hold water if and only if you hang out with the remaining 5%.

Stop shouting. Before you blame married men for cheating please look inwards. Nigerian women dont believe in making an attempt to look good the minute they are married. Its not easy to see your luscious secretary everyday at work when your own wife has transformed overnight into an overweight, nagging madam.
A good percentage of Nigerian men dont cheat, that you've been unfortunate to be surrounded by serial cheaters is not my fault. I can boldly declare that ALL the men in my family are committed and faithful to their wives, many of them running close to 20-30 yrs now.

Needlelady:

Do you have to be naughty this sunday morning? You've suggested I'm lesbian, I got  emotional issues, no man, broke etc. What else can you suggest? i'm a transexual? I think I occupy your mind always and fulfil your luscious fantasy. It's allowed but in moderation because soaps can be  expensive now.  I think it's time for another trip to the bathroom, hommie, bearing in mind that Funmi is in her bathrobe. Dreamer! undecided undecided

Cut out the jokes pls, you must have a ridiculously low self esteem if you think everyone that replies your posts does so because they fantasize about you. Doing so is a gross waste of time considering there are better looking and more mature women than you everywhere else to pick from.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Uche2nna(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

Na wa for u oooo, Sly.

Anyway, I beg to differ. U can date someone without even having sex.

@ Needlelady
I think it would be a cold day in hell before u have anything good to say about men sad
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

oh plssssssssss,sex is not a stable foundation for dating,some people who r happily married now dated without sex,
How would you if both of them were virgins before they got married?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ Needlelady
I think it would be a cold day in hell before u have anything good to say about men

Wait until I post the poems I wrote for my boo.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

I beg to differ!
Re: NairaLand Queens by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ NeedleLady.

It's strange the enormous quantity of hatred you express towards Nigerian men and men in general.
weird, Particularly to Nigerian men. I dont know if some guy jilted you or something, but all guys arent thesame.
I guess if you werent self-proclaimed independent, you will find a guy who you can truly depend on.
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Must sex be part of dating? I think tradition only allows us to consumate marriage and not dating.

There are many forms of dating, dating with sex or dating without,

Some men can wait you know, just need to look harder,
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2008
How would you if both of them were virgins before they got married?

let me explain wat i meant,the guy doesnt have to be a virgin,of course he might have slept wt thousands of girls,and then finally decided to settle down,and d person he wants to settle down wt tells him no show ,ofcourse some guys wait and obey d girls rules
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

let me explain what i meant,the guy doesnt have to be a virgin,of course he might have slept wt thousands of girls,and then finally decided to settle down,and d person he wants to settle down wt tells him no show ,ofcourse some guys wait and obey d girls rules
Abi o, not all guys are only looking for sex in a relationship undecided
Re: NairaLand Queens by Uche2nna(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Wait until I post the poems I wrote for my boo.

Is he from mars? Cos u make it sound like men fro planet earth are all assholes.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
[b]I beg [/b]to differ!

my dear u dont have to beg
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

Abi o, not all guys are only looking for sex in a relationship undecided

good thing you added that qualifier. All men are looking for sex in every relationship, if the girl doesnt turn you on sexually you wont even be wasting your time with her in the first place. The difference though is that sometimes we want more, companionship shld come first - sex next.
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

let me explain what i meant,the guy doesnt have to be a virgin,of course he might have slept wt thousands of girls,and then finally decided to settle down,and d person he wants to settle down wt tells him no show ,ofcourse some guys wait and obey d girls rules
Yes!!!!!!! That is ma point. . . . at least both of 'em have done it before and im sure they didn't got raped.
It's not easy to be in a relationship without sex. . .
Of course its possible but its very difficult. . .thats the main reason why some men cheats in their relationship.

Cadet:

I beg to differ!
Most of you here love to be deceived . . . .
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
Let Needlelady be male-bashing!

She does not know nothing about the alternatives form of dating without having sex! The meaning of relationship as well as marriage foundation!

Good luck whatever you do with your husband!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
Hmm, should have phrased it differently smiley I meant that some guys though rare don't necceassarily want sex when it comes to a relationship, i said rare o
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmm, should have phrased it differently smiley I meant that some guys though rare don't necceassarily want sex when it comes to a relationship, i said rare o

that is not normal o. shocked
You're dating a guy and he doesnt want to touch you? Something is seriously wrong with either of you.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

Most of you here love to be deceived . . . .

So, in another word, without sex, a relationship(date) cannot prosper?

I guess, I am being deceived, seeing that Nigeria is filled with strong "Christians". Some who believe sex after marriage! Hypocrites!

Not that I believe in sex after marriage, but what I am telling you is that a date does not have to constitute sex!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2008
You're dating a guy and he doesnt want to touch you? Something is seriously wrong with either of you.

wat exactly do u mean by touch?do u mean smooching or sex itself
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2008
4 Him:

that is not normal o. shocked
Lol I'm not talking of myself here  smiley Just talking in general that although rare and quite shocking some guys aren't looking for sex in a relationship, it happens o  smiley

jennykadry:

what exactly do u mean by touch?do u mean smooching or sex itself
my thoughts too smiley
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2008
4 Him:

Abeg, dnt corrupt my sis angry angry

@Ibk
No more sex talk or else you go see cane o
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ topic

after marriage!!!!!!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet:

@Ibk
No more sex talk or else you go see cane o

lool! I'm a matured woman na  cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

what exactly do u mean by touch?do u mean smooching or sex itself

smooching yeah. A guy looks you in the eye and doesnt feel like kissing you? wahala dey.  wink
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
ive told ibkaye to leave dis thread,but her stubborn head will not allow her obey me,dis thread is too corrupt for pikin like u,before i count 5 make u comot for here sharp sharp 1, 2, 3, 3 and half
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

ive told ibkaye to leave this thread,but her stubborn head will not allow her obey me,this thread is too corrupt for pikin like u,before i count 5 make u comot for here sharp sharp 1, 2, 3, 3 and half
Hahahahahaha! cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet:

i will use okra and beat you.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot / I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.