Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

NairaLand Queens - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NairaLand Queens (7139 Views)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Nairaland Queens!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet:

So, in another word, without sex, a relationship(date) cannot prosper?

I guess, I am being deceived, seeing that Nigeria is filled with strong "Christians". Some who believe sex after marriage! Hypocrites!

Not that I believe in sex after marriage, but what I am telling you is that a date does not have to constitute sex!

Is sex a taboo? undecided Some hypocritical ''Holier than thou'' fellaz up in here.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2008
@4Him
There's a difference between plain ol' smooching and sex cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2008

smooching yeah. A guy looks you in the eye and doesnt feel like kissing you? wahala dey.

@4him

ah ah smooching and other extracurricular activities is allowed naaa,who said its not what im saying here is some guys can b patient till when married to have sex,depending though on how much they love d girl in question
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
LOL@Sly the sex maniac, all talk no action go sit down jare, LOL
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2008
Hahahahahaha! cheesy

oh u still dey laugh, 3 and quarter,i still dey count

May God bless u my sister
Eyaah now, I'm a big girl, you don know?  cheesy cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

Is sex a taboo? undecided Some hypocritical ''Holier than thou'' fellaz up in here.

No, my dear, sex is not a taboo, but it also should not be the missing key to a successful date (dating)
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ibkaye

big girl ko short girl ni,u no go ever gree say u still be pikin,all dis children wey wan run faster than their shadows
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

@ibkaye

big girl ko short girl ni,u no go ever gree say u still be pikin,all this children wey wan run faster than their shadows
pikin ke!? My Goodness, don't you know i am nearly 24 sha shocked cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

@4him

ah ah smooching and other extracurricular activities is allowed naaa,who said its not what im saying here is some guys can b patient till when married to have sex,depending though on how much they love d girl in question

my point too. If you love a girl deeply then you'd be willing to wait till u're properly married to her to initiate sex. You cant deny though that sparks will still fly before then.
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

pikin ke!? My Goodness, don't you know i am nearly 24 sha shocked cheesy

We had our over-23 yr old annual general meeting last month and you werent there.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
4 Him:

my point too. If you love a girl deeply then you'd be willing to wait till u're properly married to her to initiate sex. You can't deny though that sparks will still fly before then.
definately smiley the boy must be very strong though, hehehe i don't mind smooching, just no sex before the wedding bells ring  grin smiley

4 Him:

We had our over-23 yr old annual general meeting last month and you werent there.
Oops, i must have forgotten, what did i miss?  cheesy smiley
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
pikin ke!? My Goodness, don't you know i am nearly 24 sha

i beg make i hear word u dis girl,i don tell u to pack ur bags and baggages out of dis thread
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
I just wanna know one thing.

What if you're attracted to her, then you both wait till marriage to have sex. But one problem, your sex life sucks!! wetin you go do? divorce her?

I am Neutral here o smiley
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
LadyT:

Tsk!. . . .Dont mind these peepz i beg. . . . . .

Cadet:

No, my dear, sex is not a taboo, but it also should not be the missing key to a successful date (dating)
Yes ''Blocks. . .Cements. . .Sands. . .Concretes. . .Glass. . . etc are what makes a (house/building)

Same as sex in a relationship. . . . .its part of it too cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

i beg make i hear word u this girl,i don tell u to pack your bags and baggages out of this thread
Hahahaha jenny darling you wan kill me with laugh ehhn cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2008

What if you're attracted to her, then you both wait till marriage to have sex. But one problem, your sex life sucks!! wetin you go do? divorce her?

guess dis question is for d guys,if so ,oya make una ansa
Re: NairaLand Queens by bluehorizo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((saying bye to the thread))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
If someone is crap at sex please buy them a copy of the Karma sutra or get them the movie problem solved!

Next!
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2008
4 Him:

that they are not interested in you does not mean they don't exist. You people yelling "no way they don't exist" are not the type proverbs 31 men would be interested in anyway.

@4Him

This is your word against me! I did not say that for guy who is not interested in me means they don't exist.

I already mentioned that there are some DECENT PROVERBS 31 guys out there, not here NL. Too many NL hypocrite Christian fanatics or ''Holier than thou" men here!!!! Maybe .000001% Proverbs 31 guys on NL hidden, who knows!!!

Cadet:

[font=casandra Sans Unicode]
[font]

@Cadet
If I found out that my partner's sex life SUCKS after marriage, I won't divorce him, SIMPLE TEACH HIM to spice sex life up!!! What's wrong with that? If he is sex frigid, then I SEND HIM TO sexual therapist in order to rebuke sex frigid! PRAY PRAY PRAY he will turn into sex-starved husband rush to home after work----getting me my favorite octupussy analogy!
Re: NairaLand Queens by MrPataki1: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
This thread is now ever redundant. Everything is all about sex sex sex. Even kindergartens that should be reading their books at the moment, are here talking about sex.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
This thread is now ever redundant. Everything is all about sex sex sex. Even kindergartens that should be reading their books at the moment, are here talking about sex.

lol.my point exactly
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
Some people and their grammar sef. You're not the first to go to school. redundant ko recipient ni grin grin cheesy na wa o. alakowe

@uspry1
I hear you o. But some men no know better.
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2008
what nonsense. When we were their age we talked sex sex too so what's the holier than thou attitude for?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2008
you dey mind am? see them, now they're old and shriveled up, they should be the only one talking sex grin grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
cool cool when you say young, what age are you speaking of?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
what nonsense. When we were their age we talked sex sex too so what's the holier than thou attitude for?

they are some kids here ibkaye dat shouldnt be talking about sex grin grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

they are some kids here ibkaye that shouldnt be talking about sex grin grin
Chineke, see the insult lool cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

they are some kids here ibkaye that shouldnt be talking about sex grin grin
omo, she will be 16. am not supporting it but c'mon! She's as old enough to learn, just not practice it, yet!. That's why we have sex edu classes
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
omo, she would be 16. am not supporting it but c'mon! She's as old enough to learn, just not practice it, yet!. That's why we have sex edu classes

16 ke,if that is what she told then she lied to u,ibkaye is going to be 12 years come this august
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cadet. . . .I wonder what u still doing up in here. . . .
I am patiently waiting for your ekiti pics on that thread. . . . come show me sum antelopes and eran igbe pls. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Would You Enter A Prenup? / Girls And Sex / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.