Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

NairaLand Queens - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NairaLand Queens (7137 Views)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Nairaland Queens!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
By 4Him,
Stop shouting. Before you blame married men for cheating please look inwards. Nigerian women don't believe in making an attempt to look good the minute they are married.
So you are saying that married Nigerian women in nairaland became slobs after marriage, right?

Its not easy to see your luscious secretary everyday at work when your own wife has transformed overnight into an overweight, nagging madam.

That is why you are not an animal. Human beings should have control. Next please,

A good percentage of Nigerian men don't cheat, that you've been unfortunate to be surrounded by serial cheaters is not my fault.
Good percentage sounds fair to me afterall, 10% is still good, abi?

I can boldly declare that ALL the men in my family are committed and faithful to their wives, many of them running close to 20-30 years now.

Whatever! Because you follow them around or you are God that sees all and discovered they don't sleep around. How many married men can even accept they sleep with ashawo unless they are busted. I hope they'll start the TV cop programme in Naija where they bust men that solicit prostitution and you'll see whether some of your friends will not be caught. Speak for yourself abeg, some men can even sleep with animals here. Bestiality didn't come up in the dictionary out of mere imagination.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2008

By cadet,
Baby, you can be anything, as long as you know you'll be castrated too. You still don't get it do you? Lady, you can even grow egusi balls, as long as you know whatever you give, it'll be given back twicefold!
What is the meaning of twicefold? Is it english or latin?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2008

By Cyclone5,
In a world where there are more women than men?!
Do you have any proof of the above statement because i see more men in Naija walking the streets broke with a hard winnie than chics. If men can come around surplus pussy like that, why are they busy chasing other man's nyash? The law of demand and supply here is flawed if you ask me. Yeye!!!!!!!
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

So you are saying that married Nigerian women in nairaland became slobs after marriage, right?

the truth is sometimes bitter. Women with attitudes like yours are DEFINITELY the type you dont want to ruin your life by taking to the altar. That you WILL end up a slob if you ever cross the marriage barrier is without question.

Needlelady:

Whatever! Because you follow them around or you are God that sees all and discovered they don't sleep around. How many married men can even accept they sleep with ashawo unless they are busted. I hope they'll start the TV cop programme in Naija where they bust men that solicit prostitution and you'll see whether some of your friends will not be caught. Speak for yourself abeg, some men can even sleep with animals here. Bestiality didn't come up in the dictionary out of mere imagination.

I apologize if you've never seen men who have perfect control over their zippers. I'm 90% sure such men dont give people like you a second look . . . such men want to be faithful to women who are worth it in gold not just any one who happens to lack a p enis down below.
Re: NairaLand Queens by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ NEEDLE LADY
How did you come up with the 90%?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ NEEDLE LADY
How did you come up with the 90%?
From the Nigerian dept of statistics and sarcasm.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

With your 90% statistics about Nigerian men cheating. .Do you follow them around? How you take know? Abi na 90% of Nigerian men that you know or dated are cheaters.

Needlelady:

How many married men can even accept they sleep with ashawo unless they are busted. I hope they'll start the TV cop programme in Naija where they bust men that solicit prostitution and you'll see whether some of your friends will not be caught.

How many married women can even accept they sleep with other men before they're busted? Abeg madam!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

What is the meaning of twicefold? Is it english or latin?
German na. cheesy cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
come i believe we are through wt dis thread,people have giving their answers,needle lady let it rest abeg
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
the truth is sometimes bitter. Women with attitudes like yours are DEFINITELY the type you don't want to ruin your life by taking to the altar. That you WILL end up a slob if you ever cross the marriage barrier is without question.
Instead of you to answer the question I drew from your premise, you  are busy picking a quarell with the gorgeous one this sunday morning. I need answers plz cos you should've known by now that I've grown a thick sklin for your types. What is it this morning? Hot and nowhere to stick it in? try vaseline abeg.
Re: NairaLand Queens by ajadrage: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
needle, you no just like man at all, you get boyfriend self? how does he cope with you as you be like person wey go dey give him guy some serious issues meeen. no offence oh, i just dey wonder if all ladies had your principles then brothers might have learnt to respect the female sex more, but sadly not all girls be like you. many of them are seriously under control. . . grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
see quarrel o  lipsrsealed cry
Re: NairaLand Queens by 4Him1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Instead of you to answer the question I drew from your premise, you are busy picking a quarell with the gorgeous one this sunday morning. I need answers plz because you should've known by now that I've grown a thick sklin for your types. What is it this morning? Hot and nowhere to stick it in? try vaseline abeg.

madam, 9 out of every 10 women here who kept shouting about their looks turned out to be massive disappointments. grin
You're going down that route.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cyclone5(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Do you have any proof of the above statement because i see more men in Naija walking the streets broke with a hard winnie than chics. If men can come around surplus pussy like that, why are they busy chasing other man's nyash? The law of demand and supply here is flawed if you ask me. Yeye!!!!!!!

Is it news to you that there are more woman than men on this earth?! shocked Whoa!! Fe real?!!! Hmmm, wow where can I start from? lipsrsealed

So what are your reference points for all this. So there are down and out guys. Aren't there also women squabbling over men? Or women hanging around clubs waiting to be picked up. Nevermind those working full time as mistresses. There is an ugliness in both men and women. Maybe you've stared too hard into the abyss but it still doesn't change a thing.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Uche2nna(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2008
Maybe 4Him and needle-sisi should get married grin That would calm them down a bit
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

Maybe 4Him and needle-sisi should get married grin That would calm them down a bit
Nice one !!! I think it would be nice!!! cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2008
Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
All these Nigerian guys/girls topics, don't you just get tired of them? I'm seriously bored.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Dreloaded(f): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
how else will she get attention from the bois, stillwater

any alternatives?
Re: NairaLand Queens by efuah(f): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2008
So nairaland is still as i left it? shocked una no go rest? una well done ooooo. . . when the war goes down . . . call me back abegy . . . make i go rest jor! embarassed

Hotfunmi. . . .u seem to have this strong hold on the nairaland guys. . . they keep trooping into ur threads! lipsrsealed
Re: NairaLand Queens by SweetT1: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Efuah

Where have you been?? We thought you got kidnapped by that guy that wanted to marry you. Ohhh, thank God !
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

how else will she get attention from the bois, stillwater

any alternatives?

She could begin by posting her pic  cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
this thread Is closed,next please
Re: NairaLand Queens by Dreloaded(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
That's never gonna happen. Those who are truly "dime-pieces" dont broadcast it 24/7 and ironically have no problem posting themselves

The true wowos sit and hide and yarn dust about other people's pics while claiming "gorgeousness"
Re: NairaLand Queens by Dreloaded(f): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2008
jenny kai you sef take break! tongue
Re: NairaLand Queens by efuah(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sweet T:

@Efuah

Where have you been?? We thought you got kidnapped by that guy that wanted to marry you. Ohhh, thank God !
lol Sweet T. . . kidnap ke. . . grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
@efuah
hey efuah! how are you smiley
Re: NairaLand Queens by efuah(f): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

@efuah
hey efuah! how are you smiley
ib am good sweet. . . ope u're cool too. smiley
Re: NairaLand Queens by SweetT1: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Jennykadry

You still looking for a rich boy??
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
jenny kai you sef take break!

break ke,no break ooo until dis thread is wiped away ,d thing sef dey annoy me

@Jennykadry

You still looking for a rich boy??
never told u i was looking for one did i?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2008
@efuah
im fine thankyou, nice to hear you're good smiley
Re: NairaLand Queens by SweetT1: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Jennykadry

Ohh you found one, huh??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Seemingly Good Married Men Cheat! / Sexxkillz, You Have An Admirer. / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.