Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes (35077 Views)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / A Collection Of Hilarious Pictures / Warning!! Dont Read This Joke If U Are Asthmatic. .because U Will Laff N Laff N Laf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2013
VanTee20:
A blonde, looking to earn some extra money, decided to offer her services as a "handy woman" and started canvassing an affluent nearby neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use
somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much will you charge me?"

The blonde quickly responded. "How about $100?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"

"She was just up here, how could she have missed it?" He queried.

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're done already?" the husband asked in surprise.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats"

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $100 and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the blonde added slowly, "it's not a Porsche, it's a
Lexus." grin grin

Errrrmmmm! Me no undstnd dis one oo!
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 2:11am On Aug 14, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Errrrmmmm! Me no undstnd dis one oo!

Ok. The man asked the blonde to paint the PORCH of his house for $100, informing her that the paint to be used is in the garage.

The blonde, however, thought he wanted her to paint a car called PORSCHE, so she went ahead to paint the man's car she found in the garage instead. After collecting her money, the blonde informed the man that his car is not a Porsche but a Lexus...

Oya smile if u now understand cheesy cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2013
i've got 2 comment!!! dese jokes mek sense die,kip it coming...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by agb2011(f): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2013
welldone! you got me laughing from the beginning to the end grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by made2fit(f): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=VanTee20]
[b]*pulls him back roughly by the collar of his agbada*

Where do you think you are going? Come back here and comment jor

Agbada get collar? grin[quote author=VanTee20]
[b]*pulls him back roughly by the collar of his agbada*

Where do you think you are going? Come back here and comment jor

Agbada get collar?

1 Like

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
VanTee20:

Ok. The man asked the blonde to paint the PORCH of his house for $100, informing her that the paint to be used is in the garage.

The blonde, however, thought he wanted her to paint a car called PORSCHE, so she went ahead to paint the man's car she found in the garage instead. After collecting her money, the blonde informed the man that his car is not a Porsche but a Lexus...

Oya smile if u now understand cheesy cheesy

Tanks!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Akpos came home early from office one day and he was shocked to find his girlfriend (Ekaette) in the arms of his best friend (Eazy).

He angrily sent Ekaette out of the room get. Then he confronted his friend Eazy saying. "What was that all about? Have u forgotten that she is my girlfriend."

"I love your girlfriend and she loves me too," Eazy replied.

"Are u nuts? She is my girlfriend. I love and she loves," Akpos pronounced angrily.

After a long argument,
Akpos suggested that they should fire guns to attract Ekaette's attention and pretend to be both dead, that way they will know who Ekaette loves most when she start mourning. Eazy agreed and they quickly fired the guns.

Ekaette heard the
gunshots and she rushed into room to find both Akpos and Eazy on the floor.

At first she expressed shock and surprise, then almost immediately she started laughing loudly, then she shouted, "Kay, get out of that wardrobe, these two idiots are dead!"

Akpos, who was pretending to be dead before, fainted from there! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2013
nabsprada: i've got 2 comment!!! dese jokes mek sense die,kip it coming...

Thanks sir smiley smiley
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2013
agb2011: welldone! you got me laughing from the beginning to the end grin grin grin grin kiss

Thanks ma'am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Tanks!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are most welcome my sister cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=made2fit][/quote]

smiley grin cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Jumizie13(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
keep it coming guy.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by buyles(f): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
I read all ur jokes van, welldone, dey r all very funny:-) smileyI read all ur jokes van, welldone, dey r all very funny:-)
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by ekereku: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2013
No better medicine for laughter than this.
VanTee20: #21
Mum came home from work to find her 5 year old son, Junior, crying.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked sweetly.

"I think daddy is going to die because the nanny wants to kill him, but at
least he will go to heaven" Junior
answered.

"Why would you think such a thing honey?" mum asked.

Junior answered,

"Because when daddy came home during his lunch break he took the nanny to the guest room and after some time he started to scream.
"Janet, you are killing me! Janet you are killing me! O Lord, O my God, I am
coming". grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by ekereku: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thanks guy.
VanTee20: Akpos came home early from office one day and he was shocked to find his girlfriend (Ekaette) in the arms of his best friend (Eazy).

He angrily sent Ekaette out of the room get. Then he confronted his friend Eazy saying. "What was that all about? Have u forgotten that she is my girlfriend."

"I love your girlfriend and she loves me too," Eazy replied.

"Are u nuts? She is my girlfriend. I love and she loves," Akpos pronounced angrily.

After a long argument,
Akpos suggested that they should fire guns to attract Ekaette's attention and pretend to be both dead, that way they will know who Ekaette loves most when she start mourning. Eazy agreed and they quickly fired the guns.

Ekaette heard the
gunshots and she rushed into room to find both Akpos and Eazy on the floor.

At first she expressed shock and surprise, then almost immediately she started laughing loudly, then she shouted, "Kay, get out of that wardrobe, these two idiots are dead!"

Akpos, who was pretending to be dead before, fainted from there! grin grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Ibroboss(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Veetee20 or whatever u call urself,I 8 u and ur jokes but I dnt 8 u or neither do I 8 ur jokes u r muahhhhhh,olorun ngbo!
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Jumizie13: keep it coming guy.

Thanks my sister...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
buyles: I read all ur jokes van, welldone, dey r all very funny:-) smileyI read all ur jokes van, welldone, dey r all very funny:-)

Thanks Buyles, I'm glad you like the jokes cheesy cheesy...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
ekereku: No better medicine for laughter than this.
ekereku: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thanks guy.
ekereku: No better medicine for laughter than this.

Thank you very much for commenting sir. God bless u... cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ibroboss: Veetee20 or whatever u call urself,I 8 u and ur jokes but I dnt 8 u or neither do I 8 ur jokes u r muahhhhhh,olorun ngbo!

You are funny, guy... I was meaning to give u a e-slap before I read the concluding part of your post. God save u sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Two guys (Akpos and Eazy) decided to break away from the psychiatric hospital after so many months of protesting to the Authorities that they were not mentally ret'a'rded.

They started planning and agreed that they will go to the gate, beat the watchman into a pulp, open the gate
and run away.

When they reached the gate on the day they planned, the watchman was not there and
the gate was wide open.
Akpos and Eazy turned to each other and said.

"Sh'i't! our plan has failed.
Lets go back, we will try again tomorrow." grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
VanTee20: #9
Akpors was being discharged from Yaba Mental Hospital after the doctors thought he was finally back to normal.

They put him in an Ambulance to
be taken back home.

They took him to Omole, as he claimed that's where he lived.

Just as they approached a certain house, 2 kids dressed in school uniforms came out of the house.

Akpos screamed; "Those are my children, they are going to school".

A minute later a woman came out of the same house and Akpos
screamed; "That's my wife, she is late for work."

This time the doctors were convinced Akpos was okay and took him out of the ambulance
but was still in chains.

As they were about unlocking the chains, a man came out of the
house and Akpos screamed; "Yes, that's me, i am going to my
office."

This cracked me up so baaaaad! cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Lawrence14: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2013
OMG.v been laughing like crazy n i can't breath well.nice jokes bro,nice one
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by davesean007: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Lagusta: abeg, these jokes make sense joor.....

kudos!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin
. Neva had an interestin joke like dis
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Switup: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2013
VanTee20 if I send d end time committee to beat u up now..., pÉople will ask me how it has affected d price of garri in the market and others will scream all izz well...! Why on earth have u stopped po§tin naw..? Since august 21th...!

Do and come jaree... I miss ur jokes ni..! cry sad embarassed
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Swit up: VanTee20 if I send d end time committee to beat u up now..., pÉople will ask me how it has affected d price of garri in the market and others will scream all izz well...! Why on earth have u stopped po§tin naw..? Since august 21th...!

Do and come jaree... I miss ur jokes ni..! cry sad embarassed

Lwkmd! Schedule has become extra tight, that's why I've stopped posting.

Don't you worry, the jokes will return pretty soon. cheesy cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Madawaki01(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
VanTee20:

Lwkmd! Schedule has become extra tight, that's why I've stopped posting.

Don't you worry, the jokes will return pretty soon. cheesy cheesy
hope u weren't robbed of d league cup,cos dis one wey u get tight schedule
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Madawaki01: hope u weren't robbed of d league cup,cos dis one wey u get tight schedule

Robbed ke? It hasn't been played yet na...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Dygeasy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
The new story I'm writing. Check it out.

www.nairaland.com/1465610/saviour-ii-salvation-ops#18637253
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Vicmama: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow! U are very good at telling jokes, am laughing off my my head here. Very on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.