Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes (34846 Views)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / A Collection Of Hilarious Pictures / Warning!! Dont Read This Joke If U Are Asthmatic. .because U Will Laff N Laff N Laf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Marian17(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2013
VanTee20: #19
A little old lady answered her doorbell and saw a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would
like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!"

As she closed the door, the young man quickly wedged his foot in the door and pushed it open.

"Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse
manure from your carpet,
ma'am, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a damned good appetite, because
they cut off my electricity this morning." grin

hahahaha! Very funny smiley grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2013
Rotflmao. . . grin grin grin grin oh my word! grin grin
Van wont kee me
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2013
Marian17:

hahahaha! Very funny smiley grin

Thanks, more's coming grin....
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2013
Br3nd4: Rotflmao. . . grin grin grin grin oh my word! grin grin
Van wont kee me

Eh? Don't die o grin grin grin.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by dominique(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2013
VanTee20: #19
A little old lady answered her doorbell and saw a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would
like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!"

As she closed the door, the young man quickly wedged his foot in the door and pushed it open.

"Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse
manure from your carpet,
ma'am, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a damned good appetite, because
they cut off my electricity this morning." grin

Faints shocked shocked grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2013
A teacher instructed her fifth- grade class to ask their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end.

The next day the kids came in and shared their stories.

"My daddy told me about my uncle Dave," said one boy. "He was a pilot in Vietnam and had to bail
out over enemy territory with nothing but a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a knife. He drank the whiskey during the drop,
then landed in the middle of 20 enemies. He shot 15, stabbed three, and killed the last two
with his bare hands."

"What is the moral of this
horrible story?" yelped the
mortified teacher.

"Stay away from Uncle Dave when he's drinking." grin

2 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2013
dominique:

Faints shocked shocked grin

Gives her mouth resuscitation grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Fishoy(f): 11:14am On May 30, 2013
VanTee20:

Gives her mouth resuscitation grin grin
shocked...lmfao...my ribs oo
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Habibscolite: 11:28am On May 30, 2013
VanTee20: #8
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer;

“This is the
dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

The barber puts a fifty naira note in one hand and two ten naira notes in the other, then calls the boy over and asks;

“Which do you want, son?”

The boy takes the two ten naira notes and leaves.

“What did I tell you?” said
the barber. “That kid never learns!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of
the ice cream store.

“Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the ten naira notes instead of the fifty naira note?”

The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because
the day I take the fifty naira note, the game is over!!!”grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2013
Fishoy:
shocked...lmfao...my ribs oo

Sorry grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Jovanna(f): 1:29pm On May 30, 2013
Van tee nani kip it cuming
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2013
Jovanna: Van tee nani kip it cuming

Thanks my sister, you are mouthed, as in 'you get mouth' grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Kenistry(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
VanTee20: #9
Two friends were smoking weed... One of them went behind a tree, removed all his clothes and came back to
his friend naked!

He stood infront of his friend and asked;

"How do I look in my new suit?"

The friend looked at him, smiled, took another puff and said "Wow!!! You look so amazing in this your suit but you put your tie below the
waist instead of putting it round your neck!"grin
hehehehehe......hilarious!
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2013
Mum came home from work to find her 5 year old son, Junior, crying.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked sweetly.

"I think daddy is going to die because the nanny wants to kill him, but at
least he will go to heaven" Junior
answered.

"Why would you think such a thing honey?" mum asked.

Junior answered,

"Because when daddy came home during his lunch break he took the nanny to the guest room and after some time he started to scream.
"Janet, you are killing me! Janet you are killing me! O Lord, O my God, I am
coming". grin

5 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2013
Kenistry:
hehehehehe......hilarious!

Thanks grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Lucario007(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2013
lol guy u try no be small. 10/10 for this grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2013
Lucario007: lol guy u try no be small. 10/10 for this grin grin

10/10 My level don change be that o grin grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
thumbs up grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
candy: thumbs up grin

Thanks my sister.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2013
A woman's husband comes home drunk every night, and she always yells at him before going to bed alone.

One day she decides to try some reverse psychology. When her
husband staggers in that night, she's waiting for him in her best lingerie. She sits him in an
armchair and gives him a back rub.

"It's getting late, big boy," she says after a few minutes. "Why
don't we go upstairs to bed?"

"We might as well," slurs the husband. "I'm going to be in trouble when I get home, anyway." grin

4 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Marian17(f): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2013
^^ Lolz...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Marian17: ^^ Lolz...

grin grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Hadeehart101(f): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2013
I don die!!! Omo! Dis ur jokes wan kil me 4 hia oooo. Thumbs up van.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Jonwesley(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
Van Tee, you have made my day, I couldn't help laughing. Thanks for the jokes. May ur brain never run dry of them.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Ligxy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
VanTee20: #12
TEACHER: Akpos, what is 4+ 4?

AKPOS: Aunty, I nor know.

TEACHER: Ok, I know u love snacks so listen; If I give u 4 balls of puff-puff in ur hand, and I give u an additional 4 balls, what will u have?

AKPOS: 8 puff-puff.

TEACHER: Bravo! We are making progress here. So what is 4-4?

AKPOS: I nor know o!

TEACHER: (sighs) ok, if I give u 4 balls of puff-puff, and I collect all of them back from you, what will be left in ur hand?

AKPOS: Na oil naa!

This really got me lol.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
All these comments I dey see just dey sweet my belle. Thanks all...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by titigbadamosi: 4:49am On Jun 09, 2013
Good job Van.U̶̲̥̅̊ just saved ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ from boredom.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2013
Two guys were walking down the street when a mugger approached them and demanded their money.

They both grudgingly pulled out their wallets
and began taking out their cash.

Just then one guy turned to the other and handed him a bill.

"Here’s that $20 I owe you," he
said. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Two campers were walking through the woods when a huge
brown bear suddenly appeared in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them.

The bear saw the
campers and began to run toward them. The first guy dropped his backpack, dug out a
pair of sneakers, and frantically began to put them on.

"What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you
outrun that bear," the second guy said.

"I don't need to outrun the bear," said the first guy. "I just need to outrun you." grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by texanomaly(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
VanTee20: Two guys were walking down the street when a mugger approached them and demanded their money.

They both grudgingly pulled out their wallets
and began taking out their cash.

Just then one guy turned to the other and handed him a bill.

"Here’s that $20 I owe you," he
said. grin grin
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Church Posters / Funny Or Not? / Jesus Is Always The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.