Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes (35079 Views)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / A Collection Of Hilarious Pictures / Warning!! Dont Read This Joke If U Are Asthmatic. .because U Will Laff N Laff N Laf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Emusan:

I can't laugh it all. It seems like a joke but one Bros that is taking weed (though God has arrested him now) once told me that anytime he takes it if Goliath stand before him he will look like a day old baby, anytime I remember this statement I will just burst into laugh.

Na true the egbon talk o. Walai Weed na bastard grin
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by texanomaly(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha...and also..."a heart" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
VanTee20: Errm I forgot to add, the boy's name na AKPORS... grin grin grin

hu else e 4 b if not my cupcake AKPORS
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by toluhere(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2013
Vantee, good morning. Pls, what is ur phone number? I want to ask u about the fuoye biometric in front of UI. Pls what is ur phone number? Or call me on 08067668658. Pls it,s urgent!!!!!
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by doclan: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wow.. Cant Stop Laughing.. Vantee U are d man.. More ororo to ur elbow
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Unluvable(f): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
VanTee20: #19
A little old lady answered her doorbell and saw a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would
like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!"

As she closed the door, the young man quickly wedged his foot in the door and pushed it open.

"Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse
manure from your carpet,
ma'am, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a damned good appetite, because
they cut off my electricity this morning." grin

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Oh my goodness! This got be rolling on the bed literally grin

1 Like

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by pesty100(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
more palm oil to ya eljow
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Yeske2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Van, you too much abeg.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by McMastiff(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just yesterday i saw an ABOKI wrap his fone wit a kerchief and i was suprise.Trying to find out why he did that,i asked him,"ABOKI,why are you wrapping your fone with a kerchief?? He told me,"I WANT TO HIDE MY NUMBER AND CALL MY FRIEND!!

4 Likes

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by McMastiff(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
The principal asked the man,"Are u the new English teacher? He answered,"Yes i are!!

1 Like

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by engroke(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
VanTee20: #9
Two friends were smoking weed... One of them went behind a tree, removed all his clothes and came back to
his friend naked!

He stood infront of his friend and asked;

"How do I look in my new suit?"

The friend looked at him, smiled, took another puff and said "Wow!!! You look so amazing in this your suit but you put your tie below the
waist instead of putting it round your neck!"grin
haaaaaa laff don make me touch my oga breast now
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by engroke(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mc Mastiff: The principal asked the man,"Are u the new English teacher? He answered,"Yes i are!!
i came, i saw i throwway face
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by McMastiff(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Stupid boy-big boy na cash,no be starch!! Stupid gal-where u dey wen Tuface dey give ur mates belle??
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by McMastiff(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sista,mek i tel u...wen ENGAGEMENT RING dey ur finger reach 6years,e don turn KEY HOLDER be dat o!!
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thanks all for the comments, my belle just dey sweet as I dey read am cheesy cheesy cheesy.

@Mc Mastiff, go and create a thread for ur own jokes na angry angry
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ohh vantee number 8 & 9 are my favourite lol
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
A guy dies and is sent to Hell. Satan meets him, shows him doors to three rooms, and says he must choose one to spend eternity in.

In the first room, people are standing in sh'i't up to
their necks. The guy says

"no, let me see the next room."

In the second room, people are standing with sh'i't up to their noses. The Guy says no again.

Finally, Satan opens the door to the third room. People are standing with
sh'i't up to their knees, drinking tea and eating bread.

The guy says, "I pick this
room."

Satan says okay and starts to leave, and the guy wades in and starts pouring some tea.
On the way out Satan yells, "O.K. Tea break's over. Everyone back in on your heads!" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Layemii: Ohh vantee number 8 & 9 are my favourite lol

Thanks for commenting ma'am cheesy cheesy
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
"Doctor, won't you please kiss me?" asks a patient.

"No. You're a very beautiful
woman, but it's against my
code of ethics," replies the
doctor.

"Please, just one kiss," she pleads.

"Sorry ma'am," says the doctor. "It's
totally out of the question. I
shouldn't even be f'u'cking you." grin grin

1 Like

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Jiteshell(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
VanTee20: A guy dies and is sent to Hell. Satan meets him, shows him doors to three rooms, and says he must choose one to spend eternity in.

In the first room, people are standing in sh'i't up to
their necks. The guy says

"no, let me see the next room."

In the second room, people are standing with sh'i't up to their noses. The Guy says no again.

Finally, Satan opens the door to the third room. People are standing with
sh'i't up to their knees, drinking tea and eating bread.

The guy says, "I pick this
room."

Satan says okay and starts to leave, and the guy wades in and starts pouring some tea.
On the way out Satan yells, "O.K. Tea break's over. Everyone back in on your heads!" grin grin
hahahaha, that guy own don finish grin

1 Like

Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by gilmaro(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2013
these jokes are hilarous
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by gilmaro(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2013
VanTee20: #9
Two friends were smoking weed... One of them went behind a tree, removed all his clothes and came back to
his friend naked!

He stood infront of his friend and asked;

"How do I look in my new suit?"

The friend looked at him, smiled, took another puff and said "Wow!!! You look so amazing in this your suit but you put your tie below the
waist instead of putting it round your neck!"grin

Nice one.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by Nimson: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2013
hahahaha i like dis joke
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by justgyft(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
cheesy Nice jokes
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by gilmaro(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2013
VanTee20: #22
A woman's husband comes home drunk every night, and she always yells at him before going to bed alone.

One day she decides to try some reverse psychology. When her
husband staggers in that night, she's waiting for him in her best lingerie. She sits him in an
armchair and gives him a back rub.

"It's getting late, big boy," she says after a few minutes. "Why
don't we go upstairs to bed?"

"We might as well," slurs the husband. "I'm going to be in trouble when I get home, anyway." grin
Very nice one, i love this.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by doclan: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
VanTee20: Akpos' next door neighbour had a baby.

Unfortunately, the little
baby was born without ears. When they
arrived home from
the hospital, the
parents invited Akpos' family to come over and
see their new baby.

Akpos' parents
were very sure their son would make silly comments about the
baby. So, Akpos'
dad decided to have a talk with Akpos before going to the neighbour's house.

He said, "Now, son,
that poor baby was born with no ears. I want you to be on your best
behaviour and not
say one word about his ears, or I'm really going
to beat the hell out of you when we come back home."

"OK Dad. I promise, I won't mention his ears
at all," replied Akpos.

At the neighbour's house, Akpos leaned over the
crib and touched the baby's
hand. He looked at the mother and said,

"Oh, what a
beautiful little
baby!"

The mother, who had braced herself
for Akpos' comment, was
pleasantly surprised and replied;

"Thank you very much, Akpos."

Akpos then
continued, "This baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet. Why, just look at his pretty little eyes! Did his doctor say he can see clearly?"

The mother, who was a bit surprised by Akpos' question, replied;

"Yes ... his doctor said he has a good vision. Why do you ask?"

Akpos said, "Well,
it's a good thing, because i'm very sure he can't wear glasses. grin
laughing always wen on ds thread.. Vantee may GOD nt cease to make U laugh.. Keep it up. Cee U at earth's beach.
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by frayoz: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Wow... Could u pls harness this into a money-spinning venture cos u are no doubt great..
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by ayde: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy Very funny jokes.
VanTee20 where are you oh!!!
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thank you all, I dey enjoy all ya comments o...
Re: Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes by VanTee20(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
A blonde, looking to earn some extra money, decided to offer her services as a "handy woman" and started canvassing an affluent nearby neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use
somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much will you charge me?"

The blonde quickly responded. "How about $100?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"

"She was just up here, how could she have missed it?" He queried.

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're done already?" the husband asked in surprise.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats"

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $100 and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the blonde added slowly, "your car, it's not a Porsche, it's a
Lexus." grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? / Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.