Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me (1899 Views)

I My In Mess Or Part Of Relationship Challenge: Please I Need A Candid Advise. / Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? / Please Someone Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Mynd44: 11:40am On May 14, 2013
Ruq: Nigga You just mislead the forum!!! F*ck I didn't comprehend shit!!!
Lmao
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by mcdokwe(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2013
Ruq: Nigga You just mislead the forum!!! F*ck I didn't comprehend shit!!!
for a grammar police
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by AtheistD(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2013
Just to clarify;

-You dated X,
-Her mother Y found out,
-Y is also your landlord,
-Y got you to end your relationship with X because both of you are from different tribes (or rather towns),
-You ended it,
-You are now dating Z
-Z rents property from Y and you go to said property to service Z,
-Y has robably seen you a few times with Z,
-You are worried that Y will tell X and X will think you cheated on her with Z.

Just a few questions;
1. Did Z live in her current property before you met her and dated?
2. Had you seen her there?
3. Did you physically break up with X after her mum put pressure on you to end it? I mean, did you sit her down and tell her it was over?
4. What role does your classmate play? Is he the one threatening to spill the beans to X?

My analogy;

-You met Z while dating X.
-You didnt date Z but you had her as a reserve.
-With pressure from Y you quickly started dating Z.
-You never told X that it was over between the two of you.
-You probably were already sleeping with Z while dating X, Y got to know (possibly through rumours) and that is why she made efforts to end your relationship with her daughter.
-You have been a naughty boy grin
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Ruq: 11:44am On May 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Just to clarify;

-You dated X,
-Her mother Y found out,
-Y is also your landlord,
-Y got you to end your relationship with X because both of you are from different tribes (or rather towns),
-You ended it,
-You are now dating Z
-Z rents property from Y and you go to said property to service Z,
-Y has robably seen you a few times with Z,
-You are worried that Y will tell X and X will think you cheated on her with Z.

Just a few questions;
1. Did Z live in her current property before you met her and dated?
2. Had you seen her there?
3. Did you physically break up with X after her mum put pressure on you to end it? I mean, did you sit her down and tell her it was over?
4. What role does your classmate play? Is he the one threatening to spill the beans to X?

My analogy;

-You met Z while dating X.
-You didnt date Z but you had her as a reserve.
-With pressure from Y you quickly started dating Z.
-You never told X that it was over between the two of you.
-You probably were already sleeping with Z while dating X, Y got to know (possibly through rumours) and that is why she made efforts to end your relationship with her daughter.
-You have been a naughty boy grin

tumbz up
Re: I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me by Oohrhii(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2013
@OP..
Did you say you were an undergraduate?

Education in Nigeria is now crap. How did you even pass English in ur waec SMH undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Behind My Success. / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Serious About The Relationship. / Happy Birthday Marieola Sexiest Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.