Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 (25842 Views)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Addresses Press Corp In Geneva (LIVE PHOTOS) / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) / Empty Seats, As GEJ Addresses The UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by puskin: 5:11pm On May 14, 2013
hmmm......all this addressing of the Nation is too much joor.
He wants to tell us again about his shoeless childhood.

Abeg....lemme check which better Series I go watch.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Janiobi(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
I wonder watin him wan jan give us, hope say naa about free internet connection all over Nigeria..... tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
okay ooh, hope its not bad news oooo
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44: I hope he is resigning
For your papa to take over abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by delors(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
He just want tell us:
My fellow Nigerians, this is Goodluck, Ebele Jonathan, GCON, GFCON, GBDN, HIV, DFRCN, Prsident of Nigeria.
My fellow Nigerian people, I have heard your cries. My wife told me last night. But don't worry...we are on top of the situations in the country. We have set up different thousands of committees. Even me myself I am heading one of the committees so you can be rest assured that this is a fresh air. So, everything is okay. Just go about your daily business. Don't mind Boko haram and others. They are not serious. Let them continue to bomb us, we will survive. Pray. If you have been praying then pray harder...so that those who had no shoes before will continue to have shoes like me.'
Long life Nigerians! Long life Nigeria! Short life Boko haram!

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by BashMe1(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
[size=20pt]When der r EPL matches, i will now be listening to one clueless man. God Forbid, no way![/size] angry
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Lilimax(f): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
Nathaniel734: plz give us the right time, ur post carries 9pm while on front page it's 7pm...plz make necessary correction[size=20pt]plz give us the right time, ur post carries 9pm while on front page it's 7pm...plz make necessary correction[/size]plz give us the right time, ur post carries 9pm while on front page it's 7pm...plz make necessary correction
Stay glued to your television from 7pm-9pm. Just be sure he will start his broadcast any time from then shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
Clueless opata yearns as usual! That's his trademark!
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by tallceejay(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
Nigerians shud stop cursing and running down the govt. If good people nothing, evil will thrive! Besides these writers of blogs spoil things the more. I lived in a country where caption of stories neva suggest inadequacies of govt or shortcomings of public officials but they are there...Nigerians just wanna hear bad news because that the only thing that sells. Its a bad mentality and it starts with you and I.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by 50calibre(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2013
A sneak peek of the transcript. You heard it from me first.

My fellow Nigerians!! As your commander in chief, I am saddened by recent events in Baga, Bourno, Kaduna, Enugu, the ombatse killing, the police killings etc these acts of terror are deplorable and would be met with the strongest possible response.

I've been so busy drinking alchohol and Ijaw rum, so pardon for the late speech. 2015 is by corner, and I think it's high time I step into the mix..........

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by eliastayo(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2013
When I get match to watch...
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by olapluto(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre: A sneak peek of the transcript. You heard it from me first.

My fellow Nigerians!! As your commander on chief I am saddened by recent events in Baga, Bourno, Kaduna, Enugu, the ombatse killing, the police killings etc these acts of terror are deplorable and would be met with the strongest possible response.

I've been so busy drinking alchohol and Ijaw rum, so pardon for the late speech. 2015 is by corner, and I think it's high time I step into the mix..........

Dont rush. Sowore will get the expo soon. GEJ has been practising it for the past week.
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by freezy(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
This bros is always a spoilsport...

Why must he broadcast during Arsenal's match? angry

Can't one just enjoy Wigan's win without hypertension on what he is about to slam Nigerians with? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
puskin: hmmm......all this addressing of the Nation is too much joor.
He wants to tell us again about his shoeless childhood.

Abeg....lemme check which better Series I go watch.
Peeps like you won't make good leaders neither are you a good follower , all you think abt is series to watch when your country is on the brink of war? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
..........now what!
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Godjone(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
kiling is too much in d land and he should tell us why. Only dis year, ova 4000 Nigerians were feared dead. Top of the agenda should be the un-abated and indiscriminate deaths of Nigerians arising from one cause to the other. He must address us of what led to d recent masacre of people ranging from Baga, Bama borno fatality, yobe boko haram genocide, adamawa islamist killings, benue fulini masacre, plateau, Nasarawa ombatse masacre, akwa ibom boat mishap, bayelsa police mindless muderers, south east kidnaping brohaha and the rape/ killings of older women and many more i cannot mentioned due to low battry. I have not being having lyt in my area for the past three weeks as a result of the kilings of of P.h.c.n staff by a naked electric cable. Plz mr president, when will this kilings and bloodshed stop?
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by aikolash: 5:17pm On May 14, 2013
abi oooo wink
Trut: Haters will surely flood this thread.
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2013
I hope he want to announce that patience is pregnant.

No time to watch/listen to him cos my team will be playing by then tongue
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On May 14, 2013
Trut: Haters will surely flood this thread.

They should go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by camelus: 5:20pm On May 14, 2013
Just that most times i wonder who writes GEJ Speech,do not know whether the probs is from the Writer or the Presenter. Waiting to hear concrete & positive measures to address the Nations numerous issues.
I hope he makes a good PR tonight!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Eneze1(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2013
yorke: I hope he want to announce that patience is pregnant.

lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by charles424(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2013
Goodnews....he is decamping to APC..and Asari Dokubo will be the new vice president...if you are not happy about this go hug the transformer..RIP PDP.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by mcevans1(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2013

...Space booked
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by borntwice2008(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
He want to declear creation of OGBOMOSO STATE
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by mmmustapha(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
cry cry cry he will just announce d removal of fuel subsidy, I won't watch it coz I dnt want to get Heart attack

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by borntwice2008(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2013
UP OGBOMOSO STATE. GEJ WILL DECLAER OGBOMOSO STATE TONIGHT

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 14, 2013
State of Emergency to be declared. Long overdue.
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by okolichibuzor(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2013
yes he want to address nigeria on hw we cn improve on corruptions and all immoral acts..... We have a great president. P.D.P.... Power to the people....
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 14, 2013
Unfortunately i will not be able to watch the presidents address on T.V beacause we havent had power since last month

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by Eneze1(f): 5:28pm On May 14, 2013
let's wait for his speech, hope it wont be a bombshell to Nigerians
Re: President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 by PEREP: 5:29pm On May 14, 2013

so that you can be Pwesident abi? If that is your thinking, you will sleep disappointed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu / MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.