Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. (2536 Views)

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? / She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!! / Why Married Men Don't Like Wearing Their Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 14, 2013
I think i really like or shld i say luv my girl that i want to keep her for good. I appreciate girls with smart gowns so much which i find it very sexy esp. wit those ones revealing and reshaping the bombom. This made me to introduce to my girl to be putting on gowns esp. any time she comes my house. I even went as far as taking her out to pick some more gowns so she wont have anyhing to complain abt. But my annoyance is that she doesnt like putting those gown and am beginning to get angry with her. When i ask why, she said she is uncomfortable wit it. What shld i do now?
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 14, 2013
grin grin grin HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE. If she isn't that way inclined, don't force her. I doubt its a turn on to have her scowling and swearing at you in a bodice. Start thinking of a Plan Q or learn to accept.
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2013
flytefalls, if it were ur guy, wont u do it for his sake?
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Ab025(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2013
Young man, she is still ur galfriend and not yet ur wife, if u want her to do exactly as u want, then marry her first......don't be too bossy, u want to tell her wat to always wear, wen to wear them and am sure even how to wear them. If she wears it once in a while, it is ok, but not everytime and besides she said she is not comfortable in them, dnt force her more.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Princeparix(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2013
lwkm-lifestyles differs and it aint easy to adjust to what you dont like--my advice nah mak
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by sweettease(f): 8:11am On May 15, 2013
One of the greatest rule of fashion - comfort! You want to force her into wearing something she is not comfortable on...
be indirectly waving her the redflag now, don't just come ranting when she ends up with someone that likes her the way she is
If she has tried to but can't, then let it be

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Princeparix(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2013
sweet-tease:
One of the greatest rule of fashion - comfort! You want to force her into wearing something she is not comfortable on...
be indirectly waving her the redflag now, don't just come ranting when she ends up with someone that likes her the way she is
If she has tried to but can't, then let it be
exactly my advice
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Speakdatruth: 9:44am On May 15, 2013
wetin dey dia make she wear gown abi she no wan tell u sumtin ni
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2013
Lol; even if she becomes his wife, why force her TO WEAR something she's not comfortable with?
Ab025: Young man, she is still ur galfriend and not yet ur wife, if u want her to do exactly as u want, then marry her first......don't be too bossy,

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 15, 2013
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 15, 2013
You shouldn't get angry just because she doesn't like wearing them. Maybe she's not the type that likes wearing revealing clothes. It's her body. Maybe her problem's self-confidence, so what you can do's to start complimenting her. Tell her how good she looks in them and she just might start wearing them more. If that doesn't work, you just have to accept her the way she is.
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by shizzle11(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2013
Comic relief. Op, thank u! gringringrin
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by shizzle11(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2013
RedBenson: i find it very sexy esp. wit those ones revealing and reshaping the bombom.
gringringringrin

RedBenson: When i ask why, she said she is uncomfortable wit it. What shld i do now?

Consider Suicide gringringringrin
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 15, 2013
RedBenson: flytefalls, if it were ur guy, wont u do it for his sake?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... Concentrate on your gf, it's never about 'what other women would do' wink

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... Concentrate on your gf, it's never about 'what other women would do' wink

Oi girlie, rasta a waan see you fi gown dress, ya noe. grin

Fi waan tek tuh yuh inna jammin' spot after football; wahh ya say, girlie?
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Oi girlie, rasta a waan see you fi gown dress, ya noe. grin

Fi waan tek tuh yuh inna jammin' spot after football; wahh ya say, girlie?
You nah wash firsst? grin
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2013
RedBenson: I think i really like or shld i say luv my girl that i want to keep her for good. I appreciate girls with smart gowns so much which i find it very sexy esp. wit those ones revealing and reshaping the bombom. This made me to introduce to my girl to be putting on gowns esp. any time she comes my house. I even went as far as taking her out to pick some more gowns so she wont have anyhing to complain abt. But my annoyance is that she doesnt like putting those gown and am beginning to get angry with her. When i ask why, she said she is uncomfortable wit it. What shld i do now?
maybe u used to rape her!!! Talk ture.

But if u are that desperate, get urself a very fine dummy (u knw those ones used to advertise clothes at boutiques), place one in ur room, one in the sittin room and look on!!!
I biliv it will create the same aura!

See, av been indirectly coerced into buyin so many clothes for ma girl jes by seeing these dummies wear them. I bet they got a better shape than most ladies.
Who knws, ur girl might get jealous and change her mind! She wldnt want to think of u fucckin one of those at the peak of ur frustration and annoyance!

OP, what do u say? grin
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by dasparrow: 9:03pm On May 15, 2013
RedBenson: I think i really like or shld i say luv my girl that i want to keep her for good. I appreciate girls with smart gowns so much which i find it very sexy esp. wit those ones revealing and reshaping the bombom. This made me to introduce to my girl to be putting on gowns esp. any time she comes my house. I even went as far as taking her out to pick some more gowns so she wont have anyhing to complain abt. But my annoyance is that she doesnt like putting those gown and am beginning to get angry with her. When i ask why, she said she is uncomfortable wit it. What shld i do now?

This is why the average Nigerian relationship is always crap. At your age, are you not aware that you cannot change an adult? Have you ever heard of the saying that "you cannot teach an old dog new tricks"? When sane and mature people go into a relationship, they go into a relationship with someone they are compatible with. In other words, someone they have many things in common with.

If you and this lady friend of yours have too many differences, then why don't you do the right thing and part ways? That way, you can go and look for a gown-loving woman who will not hesitate to wear gowns for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A lady is telling you that she is not comfortable with the idea of wearing dresses/gowns yet you insist she must wear gowns. Are you her father that you feel the need to tell a grown woman, an adult what to wear and what not to wear?

Be guided! Maybe you should stay single because you strike me as a man with plenty wahala and low self esteem!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 15, 2013
Ab025: Young man, she is still ur galfriend and not yet ur wife, if u want her to do exactly as u want, then marry her first......don't be too bossy, u want to tell her wat to always wear, wen to wear them and am sure even how to wear them. If she wears it once in a while, it is ok, but not everytime and besides she said she is not comfortable in them, dnt force her more.
Am glad guys like you still exist :-)
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 15, 2013
dasparrow:

This is why the average Nigerian relationship is always crap. At your age, are you not aware that you cannot change an adult? Have you ever heard of the saying that "you cannot teach an old dog new tricks"? When sane and mature people go into a relationship, they go into a relationship with someone they are compatible with. In other words, someone they have many things in common with.

If you and this lady friend of yours have too many differences, then why don't you do the right thing and part ways? That way, you can go and look for a gown-loving woman who will not hesitate to wear gowns for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A lady is telling you that she is not comfortable with the idea of wearing dresses/gowns yet you insist she must wear gowns. Are you her father that you feel the need to tell a grown woman, an adult what to wear and what not to wear?

Be guided! Maybe you should stay single because you strike me as a man with plenty wahala and low self esteem!
Gbam bam bam!!!
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 15, 2013
Listen guys, the fact here is that d very 1st day i met this girl, she was on gown which was one of the things dat attracted me to her. When i longer seeing her with gowns again after dat day, i asked her and she said it was because of d mood she was that day. If she was on such mood that day and it was d divine day i met her, then that is enough reasons why she shld continue to be on such mood for my liking. If she wasnt on that gown that day, may be she woulnt have been attracted to me in the 1st place. That is the fact!!!
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 15, 2013
^that means you do not truly love her. Smdh
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by MrCork: 10:50pm On May 15, 2013
igbo_barbie: ^that means you do not truly love her. Smdh

..Ibo & barbie? .....am confused?...how do they relate? (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Ibo & barbie? .....am confused?...how do they relate? (no ofeinse) undecided
I bet you would love to know :-P
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 15, 2013
TBH @OP you no get problem at all. So because ur gf N/B I didn't say wife wants to wear what she is comfortable in that's why you created a new topic

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by MrCork: 11:19pm On May 15, 2013
igbo_barbie: I bet you would love to know :-P

...you fine? undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...you fine? undecided
Am above your level so go hug a transformer :-p

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 4:55am On May 16, 2013
You should have more reasons to be attracted to her than just her figure when on certain clothes. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Exponental(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2013
1. Dont be selfish. Never make her inconvenient.
2. Buy some gowns for her.
3. Wheneva u see a girl in a gown u appreciate n u guys are together, give a compliment about d lady but not to d lady's hearing.
4. Dont let gown issue affect ur relationship no matter wat.
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by MrCork: 11:37am On May 16, 2013
igbo_barbie: Am above your level so go hug a transformer :-p

^^^^ typical village girl wit tribal marks...they juss too aggresive! undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by MrCork: 11:44am On May 16, 2013

...Bro...GOWNS look seeexy ONLy on light skin females & halfcast babes...so u hav no choice but to beg her! wink

...but if she dark skin..dont botha...SEND HER PAKIN!
angry
Re: She Doesn't Like Wearing Gowns For Me. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 16, 2013
so what if i begin to plead with her to start wearing and be learning how to be comfortable with it small small until she get used of it nko? Is that still bad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me? / Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile / Lady Gaga Flashes Her Nude Panties In Daring Red Gown(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.