Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective (15864 Views)

I Am Afraid For India (from A Nigerian Muslim Perspective) / Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by zeal22(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2013
Why must the quaran have any form of misguidance when it is supposed to guide the inheretly corrupt? The clowns that are justifying their actions with this book are just being dedicated! I don't blame them cos the book ambiguity has led to misinterpretations leading to violence and paradise reward! JTF Bleep them up!

3 Likes

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by nep2ra(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2013
rafhell: If you guys can only follow the simplest commandment which is to love God and to love your neighbor then this world will be a happy world. But your overzealous brothers choose killing of non muslims with quotes from the same book you quoted from. Actions they says speaks louder than words.
Tell them to stop the bloodshed practiced in the past by your leaders. Let the world have peace for the sake of the innocents and for God's sake.

For the love of Mike! You obviously have comprehension problems. I assume you didn't read the topic. If you did, then you surely read it with bias.
The gentleman said there are so called Muslims who take the writings of the Quran out of context and proceed to apply what they have read with a corrupt heart.

I am not a Muslim neither am I an adherent of any organised religion but the argument outlined here should make sense to anybody who is not bigoted.

10 Likes

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by curtain: 12:34pm On May 17, 2013
DOUBLE STANDARDS, Whats this position about humans life? is this the Rightist the Leftist or Centrist . Just curious.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Lilimax(f): 12:34pm On May 17, 2013
Akpa ife:
Thank u my brother,u r true son of ur father
I am a sister grin grin grin . Can't you see shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Mayany(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2013
Ess:

I believe this is offensive to Islam and the rule should be applied.
SHhhhhhhhhhhhhh umm I nor talk anything ooo
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by 1shortblackboy: 12:38pm On May 17, 2013
@ op u Wouldn't need all this preaching if ur brothers were not killing and maiming. Bros I'll still be wary of muslims

1 Like

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by nep2ra(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2013
curtain: DOUBLE STANDARDS, Whats this position about humans life? is this the Rightist the Leftist or Centrist . Just curious.

Everybody dey talk. Dis one sef wan yarn
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Petbuk123(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2013
D op wont understand since he s a gud muslim,bt most muslims ar jst overzelous,i schooled @ ilorin wch hapen 2 b filled wth 80% muslim citizen,if u ar a christian,2 get a aoz outside d schl s a problem unless d house s built by a christian or some gud minded muslim,and there was ths student we scotted 2geda then,wu wanted 2 covert 2 christian,chai come c fire 4 roof,diff threatening 4rm diff alfas,y nt so many bad dan d gud ones.naija may God c u through oooo

1 Like

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by dridowu: 12:44pm On May 17, 2013
The LokI: The jtf & sss should kill them all
if d jtf & sss fail to kill them all, dn what wil u do ?
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Psylas(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2013
Lilimax: Honestly speaking I like the way Southern Moslems practice their religion. They are very peaceful and tolerant.
How come the Northern Moslems are so violent .
I think they need to be re-educated undecided
too much of muslims and mosque dey cause insecurity
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Akpaife(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2013
Owners of nig is now an enemy of nig world is turning around do not boast wt d world
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by dridowu: 12:52pm On May 17, 2013
Petbuk123: D op wont understand since he s a gud muslim,bt most muslims ar jst overzelous,i schooled @ ilorin wch hapen 2 b filled wth 80% muslim citizen,if u ar a christian,2 get a aoz outside d schl s a problem unless d house s built by a christian or some gud minded muslim,and there was ths student we scotted 2geda then,wu wanted 2 covert 2 christian,chai come c fire 4 roof,diff threatening 4rm diff alfas,y nt so many bad dan d gud ones.naija may God c u through oooo
ds hapins to muslims in south east and south south also. Ds rarely hapins in south west, may b because we SW have combine of religion in our family
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by valicious1(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
D fear of rule 17 is d beginning of wisdom
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Ugom87(f): 12:55pm On May 17, 2013
Petbuk123: D op wont understand since he s a gud muslim,bt most muslims ar jst overzelous,i schooled @ ilorin wch hapen 2 b filled wth 80% muslim citizen,if u ar a christian,2 get a aoz outside d schl s a problem unless d house s built by a christian or some gud minded muslim,and there was ths student we scotted 2geda then,wu wanted 2 covert 2 christian,chai come c fire 4 roof,diff threatening 4rm diff alfas,y nt so many bad dan d gud ones.naija may God c u through oooo
nep2ra:

For the love of Mike! You obviously have comprehension problems. I assume you didn't read the topic. If you did, then you surely read it with bias.
The gentleman said there are so called Muslims who take the writings of the Quran out of context and proceed to apply what they have read with a corrupt heart.

I am not a Muslim neither am I an adherent of any organised religion but the argument outlined here should make sense to anybody who is not bigoted.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by PedroAmada(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2013
You people should not tell us that your religion is peaceful becos we have heard a million times & we are still hearing all that crap, you go & tell your ulamas & mallams to teach their fellow love and peace becos all we see is violence and each got their inspiration frm your religion. I only hope the northern muslims would emulate the peaceful nature of some muslims who happen to be yoruba.

1 Like

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by PedroAmada(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2013
nep2ra:

My friend u said nothing sensible here.
Now ur denying Islam! D guy (Rafhell) made the point (Love of God and Human is d ultimate) and that's why Jesus came cuz love covereth all sins (asence of love is the corruption and killing for Alah).

1 Like

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Ugom87(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=nep2
AMEN,that is there way,by fire by brimstone.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by gbrookes02: 1:01pm On May 17, 2013
One of the steps in best dealing with Boko-Haram and all other criminals as well is to allow all the people to be able to freely and properly arm themselves so that they can properly defend themselves, love ones, properties, etc. A people that is disarmed are most vulnerable to, and is just sitting ducks for all sorts of criminals who will still have their guns irrespective of the law. Its only the law abiding citizens who will not have any arms. More guns in everybody's hands will result in less crime. And anyone who uses their gun to defend themselves, etc. the government is not suppose to harass such persons for defending themselves.

When seconds count the police and military at best are minutes away. Also remember until the police arrives it is just you and the criminal(s) alone. The police can't be here, there and everywhere at the same time to protect you and everyone else. You is suppose to be your best protection at all times. No one else can do it as go as you to protect yourself at all times.

If the police can't 100% protect the prisons (from weapons, drugs, etc. getting in) where they have the greatest control then how can they protect you and the whole country at 100%. We all need to stop living in fools' paradise.

For more the issue of when a people is armed and allowed to defend themselves results in less crime, and when a people is disarmed by their government results in more crime including tyranny by their governments see the articles and audios to the links below:

1. A BRIEF AND BLOODY HISTORY OF GUN CONTROL
by Anthony Gucciardi
April 29th, 2013
Updated 05/04/2013 at 11:51 pm

http://www.storyleak.com/a-brief-and-bloody-history-of-gun-control/#ixzz2TJF6C9tu

2. Gun Control and Political Correctness
by Robert Anderson

http://lewrockwell.com/orig6/anderson-r7.1.1.html

3. Fact-Free Crusades
by Thomas Sowell

http://lewrockwell.com/sowell/sowell131.html

4. On the Divine Right and Duty of Self-Defense

http://gunowners.org/op05082012mc.htm

5. How are gun rights God-given and inalienable?

http://gunowners.org/op05102012awr.htm

6. The Second Amendment: A Knife in a Gunfight

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/2ndamendment.mp3

7. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 1 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-1.mp3

8. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 2 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-2.mp3

9. Frontline Fellowship
Articles - Gun Control, Self Defence & The Bible
http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=28&Itemid=195
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2013
nep2ra:

Now ur denying Islam! D guy (Rafhell) made the point (Love of God and Human is d ultimate) and that's why Jesus came cuz love covereth all sins (absence of love is the corruption and killing for Alah).
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 17, 2013
The 'religion' of 'peace' is FINISHED.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by deols(f): 1:06pm On May 17, 2013
Lilimax: Honestly speaking I like the way Southern Moslems practice their religion. They are very peaceful and tolerant.
How come the Northern Moslems are so violent .
I think they need to be re-educated undecided

There is absolutely no difference between a Northern and a southern Muslim as you want to put it.

People are either good or bad, knowledgeable or not, reasonable or not.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by deols(f): 1:09pm On May 17, 2013
victorazy:

Now ur denying Islam! D guy (Rafhell) made the point (Love of God and Human is d ultimate) and that's why Jesus came cuz love covereth all sins (absence of love is the corruption and killing for Alah).

The guy Rafhell, who is possibly you, made no point at all. How well has he practised that 'love for his neighbour'. The first post hidden on here is by him. You can imagine what his post is.

4 Likes

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by deols(f): 1:12pm On May 17, 2013
The Op has made good points. Let him with ears, listen.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by ril19(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2013
it is rather a daunting thing to believe that some part or islam, and clerics inclusive, religiously and vehemently preach and advocate violence, while another part of same islam is opposed to that course. Truth be told, the former adherents of islam have increasingly grown violent that many people accross the world now (perhaps) wrongfully view islam as a violent relion. In my opinion, the duty still rests on islam to prove otherwise to the world. Else, that view of them may be hard to let go of.

1 Like

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by Dempsy(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmmmm?am even afraid commenting on any issues that has to do wit islam.....i love my life..
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by eagleeye2: 1:22pm On May 17, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion.

Please if the above law is to be followed, then threads as such as this should not make front page.

*Hope this is not offensive to any religion*
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by kaybest1: 1:24pm On May 17, 2013
op I GUESS THE MISLEAD IS AS A RESULT OF STUDYING THE SAID BOOK IN ARABIC AWAITING TRANSLATION FROM A CORRUPTED MOSLEM SCHOLAR. WHY THE NEED TO GO QUARANIC OR ARABIC SCHOOL WHEN EVERYTHING IS TRANSLATED TO ANY LANGUAGE FOR SELF UNDERSTANDING.
THE PROBLEM ALWAYS BEGINS FROM QUARNIC SCHOOL WHERE STUPID IDEOLOGY ARE INDOCTRINATED INTO THE YOUNG MOSLEM.

1 Like

Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by nep2ra(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2013
victorazy:

Go back to school.
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by nairalad: 1:43pm On May 17, 2013
Nice piece. God bless
Re: A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective by curtain: 1:45pm On May 17, 2013
nep2ra:

Everybody dey talk. Dis one sef wan yarn
Y are u denying ur religion, is that wat ur double standard book taught u? an atheist has no business discussing religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nice Quranic Recitations / Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo / Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.