Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity (2507 Views)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 5:50am On May 19, 2013
When a girl comes with the line "but u're ya.nshing me" to support why I must do her bidding or give in to her demand monetary or otherwise, she has indirectly ended our relationship. Being there done that. I wouldn't want to be caught with a woman who thinks like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by 190: 5:58am On May 19, 2013
mizemerald don phuck up grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by sirgigs: 6:22am On May 19, 2013
Hmmm, nice and some funny Reponses there.
it takes two to have sex right! I seriously don't think it is right with the way our ladies go about thinking they are their men's responsibility. Most ladies are very lazy, all they want is to seat back relax and enjoy while the man struggles all the way till he dies leaving all for them. Little wonder death rate shows 80% men to 20% women.
Women now think its a right asking for all manner of things all because they offer men sex though some guys make them feel so yet lots a women find releasing their cash difficult.
Bottom line is that you ain't her father so let her go out, wake up 4am and return past 9pm after experiencing Lagos traffic small for a few months that way she will learn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 6:59am On May 19, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:
Tell her that you don't believe she should be your responsibilty since you're not married (maybe your convictions would lead her to re-assess her own moral obligations to herself)and that you cannot give her gifts because providing for your sisters drains you completely. Let her know that you're only interested in free sex and having someone around to cook for you ocasionally.
ie I will treat u like my wife when it comes to my needs (sex and cooking) but when it comes to providing for u I'm not going to play the role of your husband undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 7:04am On May 19, 2013
embarassed
sir_gigs: Hmmm, nice and some funny Reponses there.
it takes two to have sex right! I seriously don't think it is right with the way our ladies go about thinking they are their men's responsibility.
stop having sex and she will have to stop with her demands...problem resolved

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by jmoore(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2013
Is she an orphan? smh

@op, sex<>money= prostitution . You are in a "prostitution relationship"
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: embarassedstop having sex and she will have to stop with her demands...problem resolved

So having sex with his gf equates that he has to pay some fee. Many naija girls have ashawo mentality whoring themselves out. Later they will say guys treat them like property or things. It's no brainer a typical naija girls "love" goes to the highest available bidder. Love in Nigeria died in the 80s.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2013
12 inches!:

So having sex with his gf equates that he has to pay some fee. Many naija girls have ashawo mentality whoring themselves out. Later they will say guys treat them like property or things. It's no brainer a typical naija girls "love" goes to the highest available bidder. Love in Nigeria died in the 80s.
and Nigerian men are quite the saint By all means go back into the 80s then grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by omartins(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2013
Kslib:
My advice is "Continue,you're on the right track"..
Errrm,no need to worry sef cos we've already warned your girlfriend to desist from that act.. I believe her name is Miss Emerald and she created this topic below https://www.nairaland.com/1294998/boyfriend-doesnt-give-me-anything
Pls next time in other to save seun's bandwith,you guys should do a merger. You and your girlfriend should combine and create only one topic. You being the man should post ur own first then her post follows yours and then we the outsiders start judging and giving points..
lol..... you wont kill person.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by nenergy(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2013
@Op Could this be your girlfriend? Your posts are similar.lol

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (4) - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1294998/boyfriend-doesnt-give-me-anything/4#15800476
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by nenergy(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2013
@Op Could this be your girlfriend? Because your stories are similar.lol

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (4) - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1294998/boyfriend-doesnt-give-me-anything/4#15800476
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Youngpo413: 11:30pm On May 31, 2013
pc guru:

I think am getting what you mean, it'd be wrong if he's stingy now that's different but not being able to give as a result of circumstances is different,there's a line between those two. Also not to bash anyone, but as someone good with numbers its quite cheaper actually. out of boredom i've calculated my friend's ashewo expenses before.

and some ashewo go dey give you discount and some days free bonus,lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? / Types Of Men Women HATE. / I Need A Good Guy Who Can Make Me Feel Like A Woman Again.call Me No 08069517449

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.