Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31543 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by dash97: 5:30pm On May 25, 2013
my ex was a useless girl, lazy, dirty, slept with a guy in her area and got pregnant for the guy....she then brought the pregnancy to me claiming i waz responsible.... but she later figured out that i knew the baby waz not mine.... so she aborted the baby.... bitch... igbo girls. she knows her self.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2013
frankgreat: Now I see why she left u and reason y u don't av a job too...ur english alone can make a mad woman leave ur sorry A**and u say u r a graduate, a proud one for dat mata...SMH4U

Haba! This is really wrong.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2013
dash97: my ex was a useless girl, lazy, dirty, slept with a guy in her area and got pregnant for the guy....she then brought the pregnancy to me claiming i waz responsible.... but she later figured out that i knew the baby waz not mine.... so she aborted the baby.... bitch... igbo girls. she knows her self.

lol. You too dey do quickie with perverts too much.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by gazilion: 5:38pm On May 25, 2013
nacosprof: Mine was so worst, i real do luv dis girl named osas, she stress me alot in demanding this is becoz I was still in 200level then, she finally dump me and travelled out to canada which are later heared she had got married to a man there,..although am a proud graduate now but it's not easy 4me now to get lady just becoz no Job yet,..still trusty God...

So you are a graduate!!

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by uromicom: 5:45pm On May 25, 2013
the worst girl i ever dated was my last girl friend she was very pretty and she thinks she can have any man of her choice she respect no one infact she is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by obowunmi(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2013
I once dated a Pastor, fu,ck,ed her every Friday before Night vigil. She was sweet.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ritux: 5:53pm On May 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Wow!!! I love this! 9 yrs of friendship about to be finally crowned. Keep the light glowing brother!

Chidera Favour:

since 2004? Wow! Guy u need 2 b recomended 2 d world best keepn relantionship contest,and I assure u dt ur goin 2 win it. Ha! Keep it up jooh!

Yea, it all started when I was in 200L and she was in her first year. I just realise it is 9years now
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ohaleoghene(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2013
frankgreat: so are you ready to drop now? grin

Am not ready to drop angry
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2013
ohaleoghene:

Am not ready to drop angry

What is drop? undecided
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by chetaraph(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2013
i dont think av dated any1 i can qualify with the adjective "WORST". we had differences, incompatibility issues and several discomforts..but setting view on the bigger picture, all my exes are wonderful people and we shared treasured moments dat cant be easily forgotten even though they are EX. mayb i jux av a way of seeing good in every one no mata aw bad it seems.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2013
That's what you get when you date immature people. God knows I can't date within certain age brackets. They contribute nothing to your life and just give unnecessary headaches

Marthakings: My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me. He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up. I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my movement. There was a tym my cousin came for visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I call off the relationship, he will give me number to every member of his family to call me and beg me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I respect her. After we got bck, he continued his usual ways of always demanding for money and beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I 4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3 months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed him my other side and gave him the warning of his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz been 6 months since the
break up now... M jst glad m done wif him

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2013
ritux: I don't have an ex.

I have been dating my present gf since 2004. She is not perfect but I still find her attractive.

We hope to get married before the end of 2013

9 years? Wow! You guys would have had all the sex in the world o... And several abortions shocked shocked shocked...
God pls don't make me an Annie Macaulay like ritux's gf o... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by businesssense(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2013
I dated a maniac woman beater eventhough am pregnant he still beat me his Adegoriola Benmayor heartless and self entered I gave him all my earnings bt nt always satisfied including leaving my family for him a lot I can't explain.....
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ritux: 6:16pm On May 25, 2013
kofsy:

9 years? Wow! You guys would have had all the sex in the world o... And several abortions shocked shocked shocked...
God pls don't make me an Annie Macaulay like ritux's gf o... grin grin

Yea! We have been intimate several times but no abortion. We always played safe because we never wanted to bring shame to our various family.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ITbomb(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
I'm sorry to hear all these that guys and girls are passing through just to belong to the 'relationship' group.
1. U just finish sec school and end up living in a guy's house n he is beating u.
2. Lazy , dirty Igbo girl . You knew all these for the period u were with her yet u still loved her then. Check ur head
3. Cattle rearer, ur gf sex partner called u that and u were still there with her.
Before I identify with anyone as my gf , she must be worth it. Cos I won't toast u today and love u tomorrow , we just need to be friends a while n I know just how to prevent myself from getting into the friendship zone.
One of my ex is married, another about to and yet another outta the country . Wonderful ladies all of them . And the present one is such an angel.
BTW , I had a fling that held me by the belt near an ATM machine [though it was away from public view] and insisted that I withdraw 10k for her. That should be my worst experience
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 25, 2013
femiero: She goes on dates with different (Lead City Uni/Ibadan) boys regularly. One of the boys called me a "Cattle Rearer" to my face.
Lmao, some boys no get 'joy' sha.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings: My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me. He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up. I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my movement. There was a tym my cousin came for visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I call off the relationship, he will give me number to every member of his family to call me and beg me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I respect her. After we got bck, he continued his usual ways of always demanding for money and beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I 4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3 months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed him my other side and gave him the warning of his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz been 6 months since the break up now... M jst glad m done wif him
^ i hope u have ur mind made up about that relationship. How can a 21yrs old beat up his g.frnd,and i imagined u are younger. My dear,that relationshp is not for you. Nobody should cajole u into an abusive relationshp,nt even your emotions. Thank God 4 u.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2013
chetaraph: i dont think av dated any1 i can qualify with the adjective "WORST". we had differences, incompatibility issues and several discomforts..but setting view on the bigger picture, all my exes are wonderful people and we shared treasured moments dat cant be easily forgotten even though they are EX. mayb i jux av a way of seeing good in every one no mata aw bad it seems.
spot on! I guess we were born same day. Am yet to find that person i can write off as BAD
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 25, 2013
ritux:

Yea, it all started when I was in 200L and she was in her first year. I just realise it is 9years now
4 real!! U jst realised? SMH
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by bravedude(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings: My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me. He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up. I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my movement. There was a tym my cousin came for visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I call off the relationship, he will give me number to every member of his family to call me and beg me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I respect her. After we got bck, he continued his usual ways of always demanding for money and beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I 4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3 months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed him my other side and gave him the warning of his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz been 6 months since the break up now... M jst glad m done wif him

How old were you when you started dating him and how old are you nowundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Don't go and read your book oh be there.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 25, 2013
dash97: my ex was a useless girl, lazy, dirty, slept with a guy in her area and got pregnant for the guy....she then brought the pregnancy to me claiming i waz responsible.... but she later figured out that i knew the baby waz not mine.... so she aborted the baby.... bitch... igbo girls. she knows her self.
she was all that,but u kept banging her. This speaks more about you than her.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by dulphines: 6:38pm On May 25, 2013
Back in my university days, (1998-2004)I was one of the ATM machines available then. In search for love, I was milked by every babe that came my way because the word NO was difficult for me to use whenever they ask and so my friends gave me a title - Alhaji Bakwomi! I won't say babes were greedy, I think they were actually in need. grin

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by MicroBox: 6:49pm On May 25, 2013
i know say most of this Ex gf you guys are talking about were yoruba gal.
most of this yoruba gals are rubbish,cheap and their p...sy my guy no just go there.
Very rude and arogant.
Demand yeye money wey no make sense,money u can never be happy to give cos she is going to spend it on rubbish i.e buying bleachin cream,junk food .......
talking from yeye xperience
i beg i mean no harm

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ABsI1: 6:50pm On May 25, 2013
Bisi Badmus daugther of a jezebel waka about town mother.Good for nothing prostitutes
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2013
AB$I:
Bisi Badmus daugther of a jezebel waka about town mother.Good for nothing prostitutes

hahahaha.
Am going to google dis name.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2013
dulphines: Back in my university days, (1998-2004)I was one of the ATM machines available then. In search for love, I was milked by every babe that came my way because the word NO was difficult for me to use whenever they ask and so my friends gave me a title - Alhaji Bakwomi! I won't say babes were greedy, I think they were actually in need. grin

Which bank was yours? grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2013
My worst was all... theres a reason they are exes. grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by davidknot22(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2013
The worse girl i ever dated was demanding for sex alwayz.no matter how hard u sex her she would not be satisfy.in short,i left her becoz she can kill.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by segzicres(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2013
Mein some horribel experiences on here. Well mine was this babe, joy....she turned herself into a prostitute, won't come visit until after she thinks I've collected my salary. I later started myown by FLASHING cash lol. I will collect N500k from my friend and then add another N500k and then tell her to count it. That's how she stopped demanding n I continued to smash! Though I always re-count the cash n collect back what she has removed from it. Lol.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2013
davidknot22: The worse girl i ever dated was demanding for sex alwayz.no matter how hard u sex her she would not be satisfy.in short,i left her becoz she can kill.

lol.... bros, she is the one that suppose to run for you. Learn from one Deji quoted on this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by davidknot22(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2013
The worse girl i ever dated was demanding for sex alwayz,i disvirgin this girl myself and dont know how she grew arogant,no matter how hard u sex her she would not be satisfy.in short,i left her becoz she can kill.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2013
davidknot22: The worse girl i ever dated was demanding for sex alwayz.no matter how hard u sex her she would not be satisfy.in short,i left her becoz she can kill.

You weren't pleasing her so she demanded more. Not her fault oo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.