Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31568 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2013
nacosprof: Mine was so worst, i real do luv dis girl named osas, she stress me alot in demanding this is becoz I was still in 200level then, she finally dump me and travelled out to canada which are later heared she had got married to a man there,..although am a proud graduate now but it's not easy 4me now to get lady just becoz no Job yet,..still trusty God...
This rilli pathetic.....did u just mention GRADUATE...i guess u graduated frm a barbers workshop....dis terrible from a university graduate

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by dulphines: 7:03pm On May 25, 2013
imperiouxx:

Which bank was yours? grin

Mumu Peoples Bank! Lol grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2013
dulphines:

Mumu Peoples Bank! Lol grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Sogo10: 7:11pm On May 25, 2013
chidyhels:

hahahaha.
Am going to google dis name.
solo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by dulphines: 7:11pm On May 25, 2013
obowunmi: I once dated a Pastor, fu,ck,ed her every Friday before Night vigil. She was sweet.

Guy, are you serious? Must be one of those 419 pastors walahi!
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by cutiepie01(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2013
Rooneyboy: The word LOVE isn't for everybody and certainly not for Nigerians.

You sound like you've dated all Nigerians.Then u must be a dating machine,and you must have gotten a certificate in dating.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by cutiepie01(f): 7:34pm On May 25, 2013
yuzedo: Wellllll, my former ex gefriends always comes to my Banana Island man shun & dey always said waow, what a grate house.dis boy is reach!!!! shocked shocked he must lov me forreva so I can be doing madam mad am in dis big compand! undecided After dat dey refused to live, wtf? Girls neva overstey ur wellcome, We give up! angry angry angry
A Candid advice Yuzedo: Pls go 4 english tutorials 'cos ur written english really needs help.#THANK ME LATER#
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by agentM(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2013
ritux: I don't have an ex.

I have been dating my present gf since 2004. She is not perfect but I still find her attractive.

We hope to get married before the end of 2013
are you seriously kidding me 10 solid years going through the good, the bad and the ugly times.mhen I am quite impressed.I wish you a happy married life in advance#thumbs up#
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 25, 2013
ohaleoghene: Am a virgin cry my ex all left because I refused to drop embarassed now am searching undecided
Am available...
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by chronique(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2013
Unfortunately,I don't have an ex to call worse. I appreciate everyone of them and thank them for being part of life at some point in time. I've learnt so much with them and can't criticize them. I have no regrets. smiley
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by yuzedo: 8:13pm On May 25, 2013
cutiepie01: A Candid advice Yuzedo: Pls go 4 english tutorials 'cos ur written english really needs help.#THANK ME LATER#
Swerry lemme tenk u now, Gimme yo tellyfone numba I hav grate supprise 4 u. wink

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Odunharry(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2013
Super1759: Must your ex be an enemy that you call names? What's all this childish acts?
The person is your ex because you two aint meant to be. You learn the lesson and move on. My ex remains my best friend till date, she is married,I have another girl. She seeks my opinion in some issues and most times I still tell about some personal things.

You must not date 50guys to learn lessons.

well said
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by cmart09(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2013
My ex was a vaginity loving clit head, that enjoyied kissin and romance far more than Mecry Johnson,
...I come 'pianteh'
it was crazy men.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Blackgold09(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2013
Rooneyboy: The word LOVE isn't for everybody and certainly not for Nigerians.

talk ir own no talk 4 ppl on nairaland abeg
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by MSQUARE28(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2013
I remeba datn a girl then all she knws is money nd mch sex bt nt yet satisfy, afta a lot of talk 2 correct bt 2 no avail.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by businesssense(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2013
I dated a maniac woman beater eventhough am pregnant he still beat me his Adegoriola Benmayor heartless and self entered I gave him all my earnings bt nt always satisfied including leaving my family for him a lot I can't explain..... He feel he has d rite to beat a lady.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 25, 2013
dash97: my ex was a useless girl, lazy, dirty, slept with a guy in her area and got pregnant for the guy....she then brought the pregnancy to me claiming i waz responsible.... but she later figured out that i knew the baby waz not mine.... so she aborted the baby.... bitch... igbo girls. she knows her self.
wat do you know about igbo girls.just cos your ex was igbo does not mean you should generalize all igbo ladies to be like you ex.a lady can be bad or gud irrespective of ethnic group,religion or tribe.so pls speak bout ur ex and do not genberalize.if I was ur ex I wouldn't date a guy dat uses words such as bitch

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by caukerzee(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2013
business_sense: I dated a maniac woman beater eventhough am pregnant he still beat me his Adegoriola Benmayor heartless and self entered I gave him all my earnings bt nt always satisfied including leaving my family for him a lot I can't explain..... He feel he has d rite to beat a lady.
Gay Alert!
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by estilo45(f): 10:50pm On May 25, 2013
Hmmm... My ex never open up to me and I was blidnly in luv to notice, took all d risk travel from north to south to vist him but he never took me to his house always lying about how busy he was and how he always have to lodge because the company he work wt always lodge him. Stayed in the r/ship for 1yr nobody tell me bf my eyes open. Couldn't allow any man to decieve me @ this age.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by estilo45(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2013
Hmmm.. My ex has never been truthful all this while, I guess he is married or has a fiancee. I took risk travel from north to south to see him but he never took me to his house always lodge in a hotel and when I complain all I get is I will do that when I come back from my trip, this job is too demanding am busy, my company lodge me because I've meeting to attend blah blah. Nobody tell me bf I dump his lying ass. To think I wasted one year in that r/ship
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Caprison(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2013
austinemar: jus dey look all diz gurls coments... Most of una too loose dats y we dey xchange una like wrapper grin. Make una dey say "no" sometyms na, haba!
hei guy,no dey ginger dia brain nah..abi u wan mek dey s*x starv us...nawa u oo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by noble2012(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2013
my ex girl by name Chioma, she is very good lady, caring , romantic , sexy, Godfearing. I lv her very much. Though she is marry wit kid. I pray to God to gv me a lady wit same character wit my ex Chioma

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Rooneyboy(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2013
cutiepie01: You sound like you've dated all Nigerians.Then u must be a dating machine,and you must have gotten a certificate in dating.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Dubby6(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2013
Ifecoded: thank God i dnt love. I neva av a date anyway buh free Bleep wifi.More comments pls!
hope u aint gay...nt insulting pls
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by mkoabiola: 12:11am On May 26, 2013
smothly: I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy
Lol
Finally i got u on NL.
So u can call me a bad boy
Afta spending enof cash on u.
Such is lyf.I need to hav it raw.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by okpukmbat: 12:14am On May 26, 2013
nacosprof: Mine was so worst, i real do luv dis girl named osas, she stress me alot in demanding this is becoz I was still in 200level then, she finally dump me and travelled out to canada which are later heared she had got married to a man there,..although am a proud graduate now but it's not easy 4me now to get lady just becoz no Job yet,..still trusty God...

a graduate indeed
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Ozenko(m): 2:16am On May 26, 2013
austinemar: jus dey look all diz gurls coments... Most of una too loose dats y we dey xchange una like wrapper grin. Make una dey say "no" sometyms na, haba!
guy no b so o,''show me a lady and i will tell u who is tired dating her''na so dem talk am if dem no like u,dem dey busy.but if na u ehen,notin fit stop dem 4rm lukin 4 u @ anytime of day.by n lagrge dis experience either take or add something 2 us in order 2 bcome a better person..
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Ifecoded(m): 2:35am On May 26, 2013
Dubby6: hope u aint gay...nt insulting pls
am not.wwetin u c o?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by obowunmi(m): 3:21am On May 26, 2013
dulphines:

Guy, are you serious? Must be one of those 419 pastors walahi!

Serious oooo...na so she go dey lay hand on top person for church, preach against fornication while she's getting it steady from me. Too many fake pastors....
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:58am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Right after your brain transplant
grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by oyebukvic: 6:24am On May 26, 2013
The worst person i ever dated Iڪ d person I'm married τ̲̅ȍ,a liar and a chronic womanizer,
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 6:26am On May 26, 2013
vallycan: Ma ex was a demandant....lolz dat extort money from me as if i am a minter,a s*x machine,a bossy woman dat want to tak control of ma businez an finanz an above all she was naggin an a abject jealousy person,dat kip givin orders an makin a commandin demands any time she want,tanx God she gone as i nw enjoy a sweet new bachelor life:grin
I'm nt tying 2 insult u or anything,bt are u in any way related to Our First Lady or Vic O?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.