Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70185 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 10:59pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

[size=2pt]no one disputed that[/size]

Jim Iyke is more handsome than Essien. Talk ur church mind.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

no one disputed that
why do girls love ugly nigga so much?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
You still do not know who they are after all your time spent on Nairaland? SMDH
are u all right?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3:

Jim Iyke is more handsome than Essien. Talk ur church mind.

which eyes are using to view that screen of yours ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Inik(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2013
I wish Jim iyke and nadia buari success in their relationship. Love always comes at the right time and conquers all things

1 Like

CAMEROONPRIDE: why do girls love ugly nigga so much?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you asking me ?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 23, 2013
let him even date the devil i don't give a shiat!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

the_ripper speaks the truth. Skittles is more pleasant to the eye than Essien.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:04pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

I tire o Nne, Essien is like the typical Abakaliki boy that sells "plantae" and gala na. Like pple wey dey cut firewood. I tire for adaobi o.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nduson20: 11:05pm On May 23, 2013
YOU ARE SO ON POINT. GIRLS LIKE BAD GUYS DIE, AFTER THE BAD GUYS BREAK THEIR HEART FINISH DEM GO COME DEY LOOK 4 COOL HEADED GUYS TO SETTLE DOWN WITH. I PITY DEM.
Lucario007: na wa o, come is this a nigerian remake of "Beauty and the beast"? Why do girls always go for the bad boy types sef.
from my point-of-view relationships like that will end rather shortly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3:

I tire o Nne, Essien is like the typical Abakaliki boy that sells "plantae" and gala na. Like pple wey dey cut firewood. I tire for adaobi o.

Bance is more like that.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Bance is more like that.
LWKMD bance has suffered
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Bance is more like that.
For starters, Bance is a special breed, you don't see his type in Nigeria.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 23, 2013
Anyway the girl is average, so they deserve each other
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you asking me ?
yes. Answer now
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 11:09pm On May 23, 2013
Essien plays for Real Madrid. The biggest club in the world. I doubt he cares what random people on the internet think about him. He is one of the richest players in world football and probably makes more in one year than these 2 will make in 1000 movies!!!!

Previously he played for Chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:10pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Bance is more like that.

Bance visage no too different from Essien na. U don see Essien and Bance smile before. The resemblance dey shocking.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by timecop28: 11:11pm On May 23, 2013
Now Playing>>> Rihanna & Chris Brown -It's nobody's business...TUNE
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014: Well she is 30 and not decent so I am not shocked. wink wink wink wink wink wink

She went from Ghana(Essien and others), to Congo(Fally Ipupa), and now that she is finished at the top level she dey park the bus at Naija with James Ikechukwu(Jim Lyke)!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

I can say no Ghanaman will want to chop that again grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have standards!! grin grin grin grin grin She should move to the South East of Naija or the Boko Areas.

Of course she can't collabo with any Rasheed, Ganiyu or Wahab.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Igholize(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3: O boy, make una allow Jim Iyke receive him own signal, d babe na Free to air na. Which kind winches and wizards dey here.
.we knw say d babe na free to air... But y jim iyke go go chop last? E dey chop reminant nd e dey brag wit am... As 4 me, a warri boy, I no fit carry last.jim iyke error... I vex
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

really ? undecided

Essien all the way

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:16pm On May 23, 2013
Hahahahahahaahahh, see Essien face, he get default ghana face.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Igholize(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

. U no sabi anytin... Na money dey talk... Ego, owo,igho
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yes. Answer now

i dont know undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3: Jim Iyke is more handsome than Essien. Talk ur church mind.

[size=13pt]Thou shalt not lie.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 23, 2013
Igholize: . U no sabi anytin... Na money dey talk... Ego, owo,igho

undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Tell them grin grin

1 Like

adaobi123: really ? undecided

Essien all the way

[size=13pt]Seconded![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.