Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This (1121 Views)

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by shadyo: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hello every one.I wnat the guys to pls help me with this. I was intrested in a girl back then in school but i was so shy to go meet her been my first time. So i beged mt friends to pls help me do the runs. So they the fist of my friend went and second and thrid but she said no. So i went through her friends and she said the same thing. This made cry on my bed for days and night. So one day i send one of her best friends and she the gut angre with me and she ended up disgracing me in school. So my friends adviced me to go on with out the lady and so i did. I see her every day cause her mum has a bar close to my house. When i saw her back then i now got confidence to speack to her i but i did not tell her i was in love any more, i told her that i wanted to touch her ass and romance her she then told me that she is not some cheap hor i can touch like that and i should go to hell. SO we stop talking. Not long ago she started talking to me again and caliing me names so we started talking again and so i told her i wanted to date her, she then told me that it was too late for that, that she has a boyfriend, i did not stop there i insisted and she still refused so i told her that i would stop seeing her then she said no that she would still keep on seeing me. she comes to me house around 8pm to ask me to asist her with some money so i brought out the money she brought out her hands and i told het not so fast. I then ask for a relationship again she still said no, then i told her i was not going to give her the money that should go meet the boy friend to give her the money. Then she said she has changed her main that do i know that she can kiss me and stuff like that, I said no she cant just trying to fous her to do it. But she ended up draging my wallet from me and taking my two atm cards and she still come to visit me at evenings. Pls tell me what should i do
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by 4Him1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
shadyo:

Please tell me what should i do

Take a good look in the mirror and repeat 100 times - shadyo is a foolish boy.
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by DrDre1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
roflmtao ;d ;d ;d =)) =)) =)) =))
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by makavele: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
THAT'S CRAZIE . .
MAN WHY DO U WANT TO KILL URSELF OVER SOME KINDA GIRL, WE ARE OVER 128 MILLION IN NIGERIA, SO THERE WOULD BE BETA GALS WILLING TO TAKE YOU IN.
GO GET BACK UR WALLET AND ATM CARD, IS SHE A THIEF OR SOMETHING?

NA WAH OH?
I WOULD SUGGEST U DATE THIS GIRL, EVEN IF SHE SAYS YES, SHE HAS PORTRAYED A CHARACTER WHICH I DO NOT ENCOURAGE.
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Radiant(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2008
shadyo:

I was intrested in a girl back then in school, i was so shy , So i beged mt friends , So they the fist of my friend went , So [/b]i went through her friends, [b]So one day i send , So my friends adviced , so i did. , So we stop talking ,so we started talking and so i told her, so i told her that i would stop seeing her t, so i brought out the money

And so on and so forth grin grin grin

David, u craze grin
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by saucekid(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2008
no problem
hang urself grin
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by ztyle(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
Lol
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
When i saw her back then i now got confidence to speack to her i but i did not tell her i was in love any more, i told her that i wanted to touch her ass and romance her she then told me that she is not some cheap hor i can touch like that and i should go to hell.

Is it only me that read this part of the story and my face dropped? lipsrsealed cheesy

Anyway, I don't know how a girl will take your wallet and steal your atm. Are you three feet tall or what? The girl does not like you let alone love you, period. By the time she finishes dealing with you by licking your pockets dry, maybe your eyes will open. Some girls have  boyfriends, but they still look for mugus men to swindle when they see they are already love stoned and will do anything for them. Sorry smiley

she comes to me house around 8pm  to ask me to asist her with some money so i brought out the money she brought out her hands and i told het not so fast. I then ask for a relationship again she still said no, then i told her i was not going to give her the money that should go meet the boy friend to give her the money.

Where's jackal and sly that said I should collect gifts from every tom, d'ick and harry? cheesy
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
4 Him:

iya, iya, yohhh. lol, grin
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by kalmebad(f): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d i go die, but not in nairaland
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by shadyo: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hi guys and ladys. I have heard from all of you man and i must say thanks for the coment. You guys are the bomb and live safer. thanks to all of ya. grin
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by kenny2u(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
Men just go out with her!!!!
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Okejazz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
It's called BOTTOM POWER. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by saucekid(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
na rundown ville you dey
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Busta(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
shadyo:

Hi guys and ladys. I have heard from all of you man and i must say thanks for the coment. You guys are the bomb and live safer. thanks to all of ya. grin

be safe too and she is using u good!
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by saucekid(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2008
he runs on an msdos brain so he doesnt know
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by nana(f): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2008
LMAO. . .I hope u dont talk the same way u type?. . . But damn. . .u be mugu o. . .she snatched ur atm cards from u? Hello!Does she have any of ur pin codes? Abi ur card no need pin codes?
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by hollandis(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2008

Shadyo is a mumu -iya  iya ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by tngtech(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2008
lmao,
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by StephenP(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2008
Damn, you're so stupid that I am stunned. She basically stole your property and you are asking us what to do.
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Sisikill: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2008

ROTFLMAOPIMP. . .Oh my God! It's too early in the day for this.
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Sisikill: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2008
Anyway, I don't know how a girl will take your wallet and steal your atm. Are you three feet tall or what?

LMAO. . .I'm in stiches right now! Seriously, Nairaland needs a standup comedy section
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by joey007(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
you must be crazy
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by frank316(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
I dont know, are you trying to tell us how stupid you are?

well i can see.

are you still shy of women? you are a disgrace to manhood!!!
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by PurestBoy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
So people like this are still available on Nairaland? May God save us ooo
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by doncabinc: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
lmao, abeg go clooect ur cards, women , lollllllllllllllllll
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by deniyor: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
Can someone pls take this cry baby's man registration from him. He does not deserve to be called a man.
Re: Guy Where Are You. Pls Help Me With This by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2010
@Poster,
you just a damn cheap FREAK.
stopr seeing the biatch. "hello/hi" is what you owe her.
STOP her from visiting you. either during the day or at night.
she deffinately doesnt have any feelings for you (at least for now)

(Just speaking my mind)
The story sounds like one of a LOCAL setting. you, the girl and the neigbourhood.

start hanging out with girls who arent after your "wallet", peace out!

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love? Plz Help / She Was An Aristo But I Still Luv Her / Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.