Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47190 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2008
Hi y'all what's crackin like (apologies snoop)
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2008
Hey 'sup Ade221,still waitin for 'em parry ideas of urs
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2008
Your last joke was funny!!! grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2008
uhm . . . . .
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Sizmo: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th baby! @radiant, i am fifth too, so nice to finally meet one like me. please say hello on my email please ie sizmo5@yahoo.com. expecting to read from yougrin wink smiley grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2008
It is said that though it's the young man that's cutting the tree,
It's the old man that knows the direction the tree'll fall
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2008
Yes my people,how una dey?I been day MIA for almost a week now cos I dey take care of bizness,I go put eye for d mata make I for no hear story.Good to be back with y'all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2008
Did I miss much while I was away?think not
N E way,I see we have a new bmate in da house
Give it up for Sizmo
Reminds me of Gizmo(that's topic for another day)
Yo Giz,as you rightly pointed out,Radiant is your only bday mate so far
So what ya gon do?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2008
Just got this news from Thisday

[b]Man Nabbed with 22 Pregnant Girls
From Francis Ugwoke in Enugu, 06.10.2008

A medical doctor, who is the proprietor of a maternity hospital where under-aged girls allegedly breed babies for sale, was yesterday arrested in Enugu.
The man, identified as Dr Kenneth Akunna, was arrested by officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), at Zik Avenue. Enugu.
Commandant of the Corps, Mr Desmond Agu, after the arrest, also paraded 22 pregnant girls whose ages ranged between 15 and 18 years, and had been in the maternity home, apparently waiting to give birth.
Agu told newsmen that the Command raided the home, following a tip-off about a woman, whose name was given as Mrs Bene Aguocha, who allegedly sourced a baby from the home and had planned to travel to Lagos with the body. He explained that on getting the information, his officers moved fast to arrest the lady, adding that it was during interrogation that the woman made confessional statements that she bought the baby from the home for the sum of N340,000.
Aguocha was also said to have disclosed that she was directed to the home by another woman in Enugu .
Agu said his commandant plans to hand over the suspects, including the doctor, the woman who was caught with the baby and the girls to appropriate authorities for more investigations.
But Akunnna insisted that he did not commit any crime, adding that his maternity was duly registered as a Non- Governmental Organisation (NGO) with the Enugu State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.
He also said apart from registering with Enugu Ministry of Women Affairs, his establishment was also registered with other authorities charged with such responsibilities. He denied being involved in sales of children, adding that what his organisation does was simply child fostering.
According to him, the pregnant girls remain with the home until they deliver and the babies are handed over to appropriate quarters for the next action, adding that he charges between N10,000 and N20,000, and was into the business to discourage young girls from abortion or dumping babies into gutters and pit toilets.
He said he had been in the business for over 30 years.
At the home was a mild drama, featuring officers of the Civil Defence Corps and the Police, who had claimed that the Corps had no clearance from the station to embark on the exercise.
The Police arrested some officers of the Corps who were later released following the intervention of the state commissioner of police, Mr Sulieman Fakai. [/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2008
So peeps what do you think about the above?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
Ah ah,is the story not worth a response? sad sad
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2008
uhm . . . . .
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2008
Sauce,you nad your uhm, ,jees what the heck does that mean in kivukiland that it now trails you everywhere you post.
Abi them dey take am win oil block,if so tell me make man pikin begin use am too  grin grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2008
Whatever happened to that Igbonla fella?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2008
Still on campus cults

8 Students Killed in Cult Clash
From Christopher Isiguzo in Abakaliki, 06.11.2008

At least eight students of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, were feared killed, while several others sustained various degrees of gunshot injuries, following a clash between two rival cult groups in the school.
The development, infor-med sources said, has made students to keep away from classes, because of cultists who were said to have vowed to continue with the attack.
Sources said the clash, which has affected academic activities, has been on since last weekend. One of the groups was said to have invaded the school in search of some students who were said to have carried out similar act in their own school.
Two persons were shot and killed at Udensi Street, one at Convent Road and another along water works, while a final year medical student was also said to have been matcheted to death, at a lonely path close to Onwe Road, all in Abakaliki.
Virtually all the four campuses of the institution in Ishieke, CAS, Pressco and the permanent site, have been deserted, as students now stay away from lecture.
When THISDAY visited the Ishieke campus yesterday, very few students were seen discussing the development, while others preferred to keep away from the discussions.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2008
Hi everyone,hwz ur weekz been
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
rasputinn:

Still on campus cults

8 Students Killed in Cult Clash
From Christopher Isiguzo in Abakaliki, 06.11.2008

At least eight students of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, were feared killed, while several others sustained various degrees of gunshot injuries, following a clash between two rival cult groups in the school.
The development, infor-med sources said, has made students to keep away from classes, because of cultists who were said to have vowed to continue with the attack.
Sources said the clash, which has affected academic activities, has been on since last weekend. One of the groups was said to have invaded the school in search of some students who were said to have carried out similar act in their own school.
Two persons were shot and killed at Udensi Street, one at Convent Road and another along water works, while a final year medical student was also said to have been matcheted to death, at a lonely path close to Onwe Road, all in Abakaliki.
Virtually all the four campuses of the institution in Ishieke, CAS, Pressco and the permanent site, have been deserted, as students now stay away from lecture.
When THISDAY visited the Ishieke campus yesterday, very few students were seen discussing the development, while others preferred to keep away from the discussions.

What is it with these cultists anyway? What do they want?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2008
And the most pathetic thing is that the students are quite aware that their chances of making a success of their post university life is getting slimmer and slimmer by the day,owing to governmental failure,hence apart from the very few "privileged ones"it's only the brightest and the creative ones that stay focused on their studies stand a chance of making it.
Yet,most of the misguided and ficke-minded ones allow the criminallyminded ones to lure them into the destructive lifestyle of cultism
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2008
stillwater:

What is it with these cultists anyway? What do they want?

Just leave them alone,I remember in my university days,as a member of the man o'war cadet,we were saddled with the responsiblity (alongside the security dept of the university )of maintaining peace,law and order within the campus.
I still recall how during some of the interrogations of arrested cultists,we were inundated with stories how most of em revealed that either they forced them to join by threatening them or that they promised them patronage from their senior fellow cultists that had graduated years earlier or even promised easy access to jobs.
However the reality is that,more often than not,these ones are the ones that nemesis catches up with while still in school,while most of the few that make it through their studies realise sooner than later,that outside the campuses in the harsh world of job hunting,it's all man for himself.
Instances abound,just look round
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
rasputinn:

Just leave them alone,I remember in my university days,as a member of the man o'war cadet,we were saddled with the responsiblity (alongside the security dept of the university )of maintaining peace,law and order within the campus.
I still recall how during some of the interrogations of arrested cultists,we were inundated with stories how most of em revealed that either they forced them to join by threatening them or that they promised them patronage from their senior fellow cultists that had graduated years earlier or even promised easy access to jobs.
However the reality is that,more often than not,these ones are the ones that nemesis catches up with while still in school,while most of the few that make it through their studies realise sooner than later,that outside the campuses in the harsh world of job hunting,it's all man for himself.
Instances abound,just look round

. . .so they promise them all that in return for killing other people?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
stillwater:

. . .so they promise them all that in return for killing other people?

Anyone that murders people will sure have the sword of damocles hanging over their head for the rest of their miserable lives and will be held accountable by God almighty
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
Time to turn in
Goodnight one and all
This is hoping you'll have a blessed weekend
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2008
Here's a joke

A guy on a date parks his car and gets the girl
in the back seat.  They make love, but the girl
wants it again and the guy complies.  She wants
more and they do it again.  She still wants more
and the guy says, "Excuse me a minute, I have to
relieve myself." 

While out of the car he notices a man half a
block away changing a flat.  He asks the man
"Look, I've got this girl in my car and I've given
it to her four or five times and she still wants
more. I'll change your flat if you'll take over
for me." 

So that's what the man does and he is just
getting into "high-gear" when a cop knocks on the
window and shines a light on them. 

The cop asks "What are you doing in there?" 

The guy says "I'm making love to my wife." 

The cop asks "Why don't you do that at home?" 

The guy answers "To tell you the truth, I didn't
know it was my wife until you shined the light
on her.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by bluetyrese(m): 2:02am On Jun 15, 2008
Am 13 September, wow i love this month cuz it ROCKS, same date with stillwaters
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 15, 2008
Yeah September rocks!!!! cool
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2008
what abt we February?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2008
@ Blue T

You got that right,September rocks;BIGTYME

You welcome on board,your bday mates thus far are Bamie and the very special Stillwater

Have fun
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

what about we February?

Yea,we love y'all
But September peeps are so cooooool and off the hook
Thanx 4 chckin in N E way
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
Hey peeps,how many of y'all 've sent your father's day messages to y'all fathers?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2008
Let me sieze this opprtunity to send a BIG father's day greetings to all the DADDYS in the HOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2008
uhm . . .
where september 8th dey??
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2008
Lol cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.