Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47192 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2008
Sauce,na you go rush come out on the 8th na,if to say you chill for 24hrs,u for don get bday mates for this thread now
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2008
Hi y'all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2008
“A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.”

So don't be too serious
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hw wz ur day?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
Had a bit of a restful day today,actually convalescing.
The week has been generally good as one hitherto obstinate client owing me so much for jobs executed for close to a year now has started paying up
grin grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Pamperme: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
27th September cheesy. Anyone here
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2008
Pamperme:

27th September cheesy. Anyone here

Hi Pamps,you're the first 27th baby so you gotta watch out for ur bday mates then y'aall can figure out hw to go about da pampering
Welcome aboard
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2008
Parents be careful

A wise school teacher sends this note to all parents on the first day of school: "If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I'll promise not to believe everything he says happens at home.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2008
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN

[b]A man calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck.

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her.

A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up.

The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens.

On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning and beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life.

She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me."

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot.

This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck.

So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised.

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine!!!"

Not wanting to even imagine what would happen to him if the guy caught up with him,he ran the race of his life that he lost 63 pounds that week alone.
[/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2008
Ladies could this be true??

ATM

[b]A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:

"Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles. Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.

After months of careful research, MALE and FEMALE procedures have been developed.

Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender:

MALE PROCEDURE

1. Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Roll down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Roll window up.
7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE

1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
3. Set parking brake, put the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
9. Re-insert card the right way.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
11. Enter PIN.
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13. Enter amount of cash required.
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
15. Retrieve cash and receipt.
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.
18. Re-check makeup.
19. Drive forward 2 feet.
20. Reverse back to cash machine.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided.!
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.
25. Redial person on cell phone.
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
27. Release Parking Brake.
[/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
Just a mite plz
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
Igbonla da?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
And sauce too
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
wetin do sauce ooo
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by kunle75(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2008
28th here
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2008
too far
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2008
saucekid:

too far

LOL
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ Kunle 75

Welcome to the coolest zone of the september peeps
You're blazing the trail for the 28th babies,so look out for your bday mates
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by manickal(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2008
i'm september 14th. the best day in the whole year 4 me.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2008
manickal:

i'm september 14th. the best day in the whole year 4 me.

You can say that again manickal,feels good to be a september baby
Welcome aboard
You already have b/day mates namely Creamychic and Senator JD
Give 'em a shout and look out for more
Before your b/day you should have @ least one favourite person you want to exchange presents w/
That's what we're doing here
Enjoy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by mykali(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
coincidences. i'm also sept. 14. 6:01 a.m. 198 . . . . . , . . , , , . grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2008
Hey Mykali
How u doing?
Welcome aboard,I'm sure you know most of your bday mates already
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
Here's a joke

ZOO JOB

[b]One day an out of work mime is visiting the zoo and attempts to earn some money as a street performer. As soon as he starts to draw a crowd, a zoo keeper grabs him and drags him into his office. The zoo keeper explains to the mime that the zoo's most popular attraction, a gorilla, has died suddenly and the keeper fears that attendance at the zoo will fall off.

He offers the mime a job to dress up as the gorilla until they can get another one. The mime accepts.
So the next morning the mime puts on the gorilla suit and enters the cage before the crowd comes. He discovers that it's a great job. He can sleep all he wants, play and make fun of people and he draws bigger crowds than he ever did as a mime. However, eventually the crowds tire of him and he tires of just swinging on tires. He begins to notice that the people are paying more attention to the lion in the cage next to his. Not wanting to lose the attention of his audience, he climbs to the top of his cage, crawls across a partition, and dangles from the top to the lion's cage. Of course, this makes the lion furious, but the crowd loves it.

At the end of the day the zoo keeper comes and gives the mime a raise for being such a good attraction. Well, this goes on for some time, the mime keeps taunting the lion, the crowds grow larger, and his salary keeps going up. Then one terrible day when he is dangling over the furious lion he slips and falls. The mime is terrified.

The lion gathers itself and prepares to pounce. The mime is so scared that he begins to run round and round the cage with the lion close behind. Finally, the mime starts screaming and yelling, "Help me, help me!", but the lion is quick and pounces. The mime soon finds himself flat on his back looking up at the angry lion and the lion says, "Shut up you idiot! Do you want to get us both fired?"
[/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
Second one when I come back
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid2: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
uhm . . . .
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2008
Saucekid
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saviano: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
i am charity
e mail. nzubechicharity@yahoo.com
phone no. 08033642205
birthday, 16th sept,
GOD BLESS ALL THE LOVELY SEPTEMBER BABIES.
ONE LOVE.

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ernalibot: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
cheesy i'm 15th ,any oda month a is a counterfit contact me if u wanna hock up 07036915595 or 08082657495
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by hardknocks(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
sept 28 wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by gbenga4040(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ladies and gengle men my birthday is 10TH Sept.I will even appreciate it if guys can leave phone number so that we can great each other by sending text msg.Anyway mine is 08037396841,
Best wishes.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:05am On Jun 27, 2008
@topic
September, 26th, I wished I wasn't born in September though, Somehow I think we are not lucky, cry lipsrsealed smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.