Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47197 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2008
Waruno:

Hi! pardon me, I blundered. I was not aware there is an existing thread for we virgoans (september), I just creatted another thread for us. I guess I hv to close that now.

Hmmmmm,really
But ur subsequent action negates this post
Anyway just pass on and leave us alone
We're cool like that
The sky is such a vast space,roam all you want
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2008
stillwater:

That security guard must be madangry What a wicked man!!! I hope he also reveals his fellow accomplices as well. angry

Without a doubt,I'm sure the police must have apprehended them (even if they did't state it in the papers) for them to have made their confirmation available to the press.
The cops will just use this case to boost their resume I hope
It's pre-medidated murder,so both perpetrator and accomplises are liable upon trial and conviction to the death sentence
I just pity for the children of the murdered woman,what a waste
Something like this happened to a female medic in Benin last year and a female naval officer some yrs in Lagos and another female banker also in Lag last year.

In all of the instances,there was one common feature:The victims were alone in the house with their killers
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2008
AKAH:

22nd

Hi Akah,it's indeed a pleasure to see that your very first post on Nland is on this our beloved thread.Feel very much @ home and free to share any issue on this thread.
Meanwhile,you have one bday mate already,i.e Yanki.So look out for more bday mates and start preparing that special present you'll have for your favourite bday mate
So y'all may want to get in touch while our month approaches
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chiegemba(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2008
Hi chichi,hope I can call you that
Are you kidding me,asking if you got any bday mates already,girl you 29th babies are rocking the party already
Here are the names of your bday mates thus far;Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Ikamefa,Pclay and Testy .
Welcome aboard
Of cos no probs. . . u can call me dat smiley Glad i have b-mates . . . Thanks 4 d names grin So wats urs?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2008
chiegemba:

Thanks 4 d names grin So wats urs?

Mine is the 9th day of the 9th month
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chiegemba(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2008
rasputinn:

Mine is the 9th day of the 9th month
Niceeeee! smiley
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2008
chiegemba:

Niceeeee! smiley

Thx,we're all special september babies
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by bamie(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2008
mine happen shortly after 9/11, date ( 13)
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chiegemba(f): 8:34pm On May 26, 2008
rasputinn:

Thx,we're all special september babies
Yeah! totally agree with u wink We r specially & wonderfully made. grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 3:44am On May 27, 2008
I just pity for the children of the murdered woman,what a waste
Something like this happened to a female medic in Benin last year and a female naval officer some years in Lagos and another female banker also in Lag last year.

Are they on rampage or what?  shocked People really have to start relying on  security gadgets instead of employing strangers into their houses, seriously.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by joeie: 4:03am On May 27, 2008
Does anyone know any freight and cargo company based in Orlando Florida, i currently reside here in orlando but cannot find companies that cargo goods like shoes, bags and clothings to Nigeria, the only ones that i've seen are the ones in New jersey and it requires shipping to them before they ship to Nigeria, thereby increasing cost of shipment,thanks in advance.javascript:void(0);
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2008
bamie:

mine happen shortly after 9/11, date ( 13)

Let's get this straight,do you mean 911 happened before you or you happened before 911 grin grin grin grin
N E ways,welcome aboard special one
You're a special one cos 13 is such a unique number(you guys tend to defy odds (IMO)),you already have a bday mate i.e stillwater (she's such a dearie wink wink wink)

Feel free to share just about anything (anything that adds value i.e) on this thread
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2008
@ joeje

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2008
Today is children's day in Nigeria,so this is to wish all our children the very best the day parents has have to offer
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2008
Just stumbled on this piece on a certain pastor's manner of speaking

Average person:There's no use crying over spilled milk

Pastor:It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precitately departed lactile fluid

Average person:All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Pastor:Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2008
And these jokes;

Teamwork is essential.
It allows you to blame someone else.

Join the AirForce: Visit exotic places, meet
interesting people and then drop bombs on them
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2008
Hi peeps,how many of you that have seen their bday mates have actually established contact,how many have decided on the special gift for their favourites.
C'mon guys we gotta rock da parry y'know
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2008
CHECK THIS JOKE OUT

[b]
A man goes to the pet store and buys an expensive
talking parrot. At home, he finds this parrot
swears like a sailor.

A conservative church going man, this bird's foul
mouth was driving him crazy.

One day, it was too much, so the man grabbed the
bird by the throat, shook him really hard, and
yelled, "Stop your filthy talk!"

This just made the bird mad and he swore more than
ever.

The man was furious and said,"OK, that's it!
You're getting punished for this!" and locked poor
bird in a dark cabinet.

This aggravated the bird to no end and he clawed
and scratched until the man finally let him out.
The bird proceeded to curse the man with a
dreadful stream of invectives.

At that point the poor man was so mad he threw the
bird into the freezer. For the first few seconds
there was a terrible din. The bird kicked and
clawed and thrashed. Then it suddenly got VERY
QUIET!

He started to think that the bird may have been
hurt. After a few of minutes of silence, he's
become so worried that he opened up the freezer
door.

The bird calmly climbed onto the man's out-
stretched arm and says, "I'm so sorry about the
trouble I gave you. I'll do my best to improve
my vocabulary from now on."

The man was astounded. He couldn't understand the
transformation that had come over the parrot.

Then the parrot said, "By the way, what did the
chicken do?"[/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2008
Bet y'all liked my last joke up there,if you did,post to let me know so I'll unleash some more.
WARNING:Subsequent jokes I'll share with y'all till weekend will be uncensored (but clean enough),so watch out
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2008
Has anyone heard from saucekid and his kivukilanders
G'night everybody
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Oscaray: 12:48pm On May 28, 2008
Hi Goodfellas, I was born on the 16th of september. Hope i'm wellcome to the fora. Cheers fellas.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2008
Oscaray:

Hi Goodfellas, I was born on the 16th of september. Hope i'm wellcome to the fora. Cheers fellas.

Of course you are highly welcome.Now ray,you may want to read the original post to know what we're up to here.We want this thread to be one of massive camarederie,apart from just having bday mates whom we share gifts with on our special days,a feeling of having your brodas/sistas back (i.e september).You see,this forum is synonymous with anonimity,however we want to encourage some form of network amongst us,with time we get to know one or more of ourselves and see if there's any way we may be able to achieve more through the power synergy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2008
september 8th must show now
na my buttday be that
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by bebelac1: 3:28pm On May 28, 2008
Iam sept. 11 but it pain me alot coming to this world that day
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2008
bebelac1:

Iam sept. 11 but it pain me alot coming to this world that day

Hey bebelac1,wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Why e go pain you
Abi you no know say na great men/women dey come world the day great massive things happen
Well you are so welcome,hope you,ve taken time to flip through the previous pages,it'll be worth your while I assure you.
Well you have one bday mate thus far by name Aloib
Enjoy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2008
11th??
bomb blast day
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2008
saucekid:

11th??
bomb blast day

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ah ah sauce,which bomb blast
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by acidrop(f): 6:51am On May 29, 2008
am born 11th too

but it was october, sorry guys, this princess does not belong here. tough luck
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2008
saucekid:

11th??
bomb blast day

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ah ah sauce,which bomb blast
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2008
Hey acidrop,good for you to pop in
You've changed your pix again
Remember the mail about ur crazy self?
Good to see you're good
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by acidrop(f): 11:29am On May 29, 2008
HUH? what mail?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2008
that mail na
abi u don forget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.