Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47198 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by meta4(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2008
3rd here
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2008
saucekid:

that mail na
abi u don forget?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sauce na wa for you ooo,na this kind matta you dey like
Anyway acidrop,don't sweat it,you'll soon understand wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2008
N E ways,how wuz the so called "democracy day",any new ish?
I seriously doubt,not at the rate president umaru yara slow is moving
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2008
meta4:

3rd here

Meta4
Damm,there's a ring to that name bro,I mean sth lyrically intellectual
It's my pleasure to welcome you on board this flight of the loveliest peeps on nairaland
Like I always say,just take time to flip through the previous posts and get the 411 on wat this thread is all about
Then look out for your bday mates
Have fun bro
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by meta4(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2008
rasputinn:

Meta4
Damm,there's a ring to that name bro,I mean sth lyrically intellectual
It's my pleasure to welcome you on board this flight of the loveliest peeps on nairaland
Like I always say,just take time to flip through the previous posts and get the 411 on what this thread is all about
Then look out for your bday mates
Have fun bro
thanks i will
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2008
Yea let me quickly bring y'all to speed with this update;
As @ now,every date has been repped on da thread
However we are still awaiting our brovas n sistas  born on 2,12,18,24,25,27 and 28 as well as all other remaining peeps born on the other days of september to hop on the bandwagon,there's plenty room for us all
So where y'all @,don't miss the parryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2008
As we mark our democracy day and move into the weekend,I'm sure a lot of us have resolved to move on with whatever it is
So talking about moving on

Here's a quote

“Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.”
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2008
And a joke
There's this newly wed couple about to spend their first night together,as they were undressing the following converstaion ensued:

"What happened to your feet?" his wife asked.

"I had a childhood disease called tolio."

"Don't you mean polio?"

"No, tolio, it only affects the toes."

He then removed his pants and revealed an
awful looking pair of knees.

"What happened to your knees?", she asked.

"Well, I also had kneesles."

"Don't you mean measles?"

"No, kneesles, it only affects the knees."

When he removed his shorts his wife gasped and
said, "Don't tell me, you also had smallcox!"
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by acidrop(f): 9:13am On May 30, 2008
saucekid:

that mail na
abi u don forget?
i don 4get abeg remind me undecided
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chiegemba(f): 4:52pm On May 30, 2008
acidrop:

i don forget abeg remind me undecided
No dey forget, . . tongue

You don land ? ?? i no dey ever search for you @ all. u dey always mark register 4 every and all thread tongue "na good thing b that oooo" grin anyways how u dey?
Still waitin 4 that addy. . .
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2008
@ Saucekid,

Oya over to you,remind her
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by acidrop(f): 6:54am On May 31, 2008
chiegemba:

No dey forget, . . tongue

You don land ? ?? i no dey ever search for you @ all. u dey always mark register 4 every and all thread tongue "na good thing b that oooo" grin anyways how u dey?
Still waitin 4 that addy. . .
lol its good u said it is a good thing, cos i don be dey ask myself, is thata good thing or a bad thing. lol. am good ooo, jst chillin and nairalanding. lol as per that addy. i will give u now
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2008
Whatever happened to our honourable senator JD?
How far with those contracts na?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2008
Hey peeps,let's have some church,,,,,,,,,,

As we enter into another month that brings us closer to our beloved month of September,I pray that God will take sicknesses and diseases far away from each and everyone of us,we will know no failure,God will give us abundant grace to see us through all of our endeavours,we will have so much for ourselves that we have more than enough to bless others with.

Our enemies and detractors will be resoundingly disappointed and their faces will be filled with shame,as they will fall into all the traps/snares they've set for us.This is my earnest prayer for y'all in Jesus' name,Amen.

So my September peeps,the coast is clear,therefore "GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS"
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by dmxqo(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2008
rasputinn:

Hey peeps,let's have some church,,,,,,,,,,
[/b]
i am a priest, lets begin!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ dmxqo

just some church dmx,just some church,not priestly church wink wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by acidrop(f): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2008
dmxqo:

i am a priest, lets begin!
am the choir mistress grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
acidrop:

am the choir mistress grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm sure you'll convert all the songs in the hymn book to hip hop versions
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi everyone kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by tonywest: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
born april 4 1983
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
uhm. . . .
welcome
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ tonywest

Like sauce said,uhm,
welcome
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ stillwater

so you jest abendend es end went to share the oil boom loot with theh legislatehs huh?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 03, 2008
Naaaa. . .I did not abandon you guys kiss

Oil boom? Hahaha, I wish grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2008
"Celebrate what you want to see more of"
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by acidrop(f): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2008
rasputinn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm sure you'll convert all the songs in the hymn book to hip hop versions

is it a sin? undecided
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
e resemble sin ooo
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by adebiyi221(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2008
im 9th. lets av a party.what do u guys think?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2008
acidrop:

is it a sin? undecided

Sin? naaaa
It's being done already and most of 'em sound really nice
Afterall,the more important component of music is the lyric and not the rhythm/beat
But how yours will sound may be another thing entirely
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2008
adebiyi221:

im 9th. lets av a party.what do u guys think?

Hmmmm,you got any ideas for the party,pls share
Well congratulations on your bday;9th
That date is very special cos moi was born on that day too
Infact you already av 2 bday mates;i.e igbonla and moi
I already have a gift for one of us on this thread (not a 9th baby though),we'll see how many more I'll av to add to the list
Welcome aboard,take your seat in first class
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2008
What manner of students do we have these days

Lecturer, nursing mother, 2 others killed in Uniport cult war
From HENRY CHUKWURAH, PortHarcourt(The Sun)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Four persons including a senior lecturer and a nursing mother were killed on Tuesday in a cult-related shooting at the University of PortHarcourt (UNIPORT), Rivers State.
The other two persons were said to be members of the rampaging cult group who were gunned down by policemen as they made their escape.

Apart from the dead, several persons including a professor and three security staffers of the university sustained gun shot injuries. Daily Sun gathered that eight suspected cultists on four motorcycles carried out the attack in the morning hours.
They were said to have first shot at the university’s chief security officer, but he narrowly escaped being hit.
Apparently angered that they missed their target, the cultists shot indiscriminately and in the process, felled a senior lecturer in the Department of Education, Dr. Ozuzu Ikenzan and an unidentified nursing mother.

However, policemen who were drafted to the scene gave the cultists hot pursuit, killed two of them and arrested one.

Confirming the incident and the arrest of one of the fleeing cultists, Police Public Relations Officer in Rivers State, Mrs Rita Inoma-Abbey told Daily Sun that three of the four motorcycles used by the cultists and five loaded Ak 47 magazines were also recovered.

Mrs Abbey, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) was optimistic that the arrest of one of the cultists who was being interrogated would lead to the arrest of the other five still on the run.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
Here's a Joke

An engineer, a physicist, and a lawyer were being
interviewed for a position as chief executive
officer of a large corporation.

The engineer was interviewed first, and was asked
a long list of questions, ending with 'How much
is two plus two?' The engineer excused himself,
and made a series of measurements and
calculations before returning to the board room
and announcing, 'Four.'

The physicist was next interviewed, and was
asked the same questions. Before answering the
last question, he excused himself, made for the
library, and did a great deal of research. After
a consultation with the Federal ministry of scince and tech as well as NAFDAC and many calculations, he also
announced 'Four.'

The lawyer was interviewed last, and was asked
the same questions. At the end of his interview,
before answering the last question, he drew all
the window blinds in the room, looked outside the door
to see if anyone was there, checked the telephone
for listening devices, and asked 'How much do you want it to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.