Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47189 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2008
CHECK OUT THIS JOKE PEEPS

"The little old woman suddenly turned to the little
old man and said "I bet I can guess your age." The
little old man responded. "Can not." The little
old woman replied, "Yes, I can. All I have to do
is take a good look at your penis. I can tell a
person's age by their penis."

The little old man thought about this for a while,
and then decided to see if this was true. So, he
stood up and dropped his drawers.

The little old woman took a long good look at the
penis. She studied it for a few minutes and then
smiled. "You are 94", she said.

The little old man was amazed! "You're right!" He
laughed. "How could you do that?"

"Oh," smiled the little old woman, "You told me
yesterday.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2008
my birthday pal must show
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by adeola81: 8:03am On May 21, 2008
hi,mine is 21st tongue
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2008
Hi adeola81,good to see ya
welcome
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2008
Hi cagey,wassuuuuuuuuuuuup
welcome on board too
Hope you guys are having a great week already
what d'ya expect
we're september peeps
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2008
For those who for one reason or the other may be feeling downcast or even upcast grin grin grin grin,I got just the thingy for ya

Theres this woman and her and her husband's sex
life wasn't doing that great. So she went to the
doctor and the doctor gave her a bottle of pills
and ordered her to put one pill into her husbands
coffee every morning. So the first morning she
does as the doctor said and that night the sex
was great, so the next day she decides to put two
pills in and instantly the husband is Hot.
Finally, on the third day she puts the whole
bottle in and it's CRAZY, all day they just had
sex. A couple of days later the doctor called to
see how everything was going and a little boy
answered the phone. The doctor asked, "How's your
daddy been?" The boy answered, "Well, let's put
it this way, my mom's dead, my sister's
pregnant, my ass hurts, and my dad's on the
front porch saying Here Kitty Kitty Kitty"!!!to our female cat
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by amababy(f): 12:26pm On May 22, 2008
hey Ras,

u still dey here dey arrange september peeps parry?

dats guuuud of ya, but i must telll you sha, u b baaaaaad joker
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2008
@ Ama,

Yelllllo ma sista,o'course I still dey arrange d september parry
At the last count I already have a two peeps I'll definitely have gifts for come september by God's grace
How haz ur day been?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by temtenbula(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2008
hello house,mine is september 26th.am seriously sarching 4 any sweet september lady or ladies as d case may be.reach me on oloriegbetunde@yahoo.com or08064898677.am serious oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
Hello Tem,
Na wa fo ur name sha
Why look for only the sistas
Again I advice you should modify your post so the email will not read in the conventional form

somethin like oloriegbetunde at yahoo dot com should do to avoid spam mails

Anyways welcome aboard and look out for your birthday mates of both sexes
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2008
@ stillwater

Not heard from ya in a spell,r u good?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by amababy(f): 11:29am On May 23, 2008
@ Ras
thanks bros my day's bn good n urs?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2008
amababy:

@ Ras
thanks bros my day's bn good n urs?

Had quite a busy day on Lagos roads today.My driver was unavoidably absent today so I had to drive myself to my sundry meetings today.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2008
my birthday mate must show
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2008
ha ha grin grin

rasputinn:

@ stillwater

Not heard from ya in a spell,r u good?

Of course I'm good. How're you doing? grin kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by saucekid(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2008
uhm
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2008
@ stillwater,

I'm doing great.Just having a restful weekend
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2008
CHECK OUT THIS PIECE ON SOUTH AFRICA

The Butchers of Alexandra
The Pendulum By Dele Momodu,Email:delemomodu@thisdayonline.com, 05.24.2008

Add To Favorites
Print This Article
Post Comment

I love South Africa. The country is unarguably one of the most beautiful, and hottest, destinations on earth. It was during my first visit to that breath-taking nation some years ago that I began to understand why those racist leaders didn’t want to hand over the country to the original owners of the land. South Africa is a great testimony to the power of imagination, and determination. Sentiments apart, the white South Africans must have worked hard to build a paradise on earth. Whatever you find in Europe or America, South Africa parades a superior version of her own
I have since toured a few of its best known cities like Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, and continue to marvel at the advancement already achieved by South Africa above other nations. I love the food and wines of South Africa. My favourite spot is a beautiful restaurant famously known as the Butcher’s Shop, located at the Mandela Square in Sandton. I salivate regularly for its exotic oxtail, and the assortment of sea-foods, and the oven-fresh bread. There’s hardly any delicious meat you won’t find at this joint of the lovers of good life. They butcher the meat or sea-foods any way you want it, the reason the place is packed full every evening. But that is not my topic today.
Not too far from this ultra-modern Sandton city is the Alexandra township, which covers an area of about eight square kilometers. It has a population close to half-a-million. Some of these residents occupy over 20,000 poor dwellings called “shacks”. These dwellings are not fit for human beings, yet the community had been inhabited, once upon a time, by some famous people, including Nelson Mandela, Zanele Thabo-Mbeki, Samora Machel, and Hugh Masekela.
If Sandton is famous for The Butcher’s Shop, Alexandra, on its part has gained notoriety for its own acts of debauchery. Animals are not butchered here but human beings, who are slaughtered like Sallah rams. All manner of weapons are employed: knives, axes, sticks, and guns, and, of amazing necessity, matches. The bad boys derive inspiration from cheap drugs like marijuana, as they comb the streets for their preys. They chant hate songs, and descend mercilessly on the so-called foreigners who have come to share in what they think is inadequate for them.
The anti-immigrant riots erupted recently, like in the past, from the acute frustrations of many South African youths who have little or no education, no jobs, and are forced to live in shelters fit only for animals. Yet these kids wake up daily to see, just a stone throw away, the most sophisticated existence known to mankind.
Many of these kids are seen at intersections everywhere in big cities just hanging around aimlessly. The best of them hawk newspapers, or flowers, or pretending to be doing something, and under that pretence pounce on their victims. South Africa has been very notorious for crime. The commonest in recent time was to trail airport passengers, especially cash-carrying Nigerians, to their hotels, where they are promptly dispossessed of everything. I know of many big Nigerians who have been robbed, and made to look stupid by these recalcitrant kids, most of whom are forced to take to crime.
Many years after the death of apartheid regime in South Africa, the dream of the Blacks to acquire a new status seems to have been dashed. The lack of good education for most of the Black kids has sentenced them to lives of squalor. Even if there are jobs, they will never be able to qualify. Many are thus forced to take to drugs as a therapy against the worst form of poverty and diseases. This explains the preponderance of HIV-related epidemic in South Africa. Those who have jobs earn far little to pay their bills, or are still forced to work under some juvenile whites due to a new form of systematic apartheid.
I was confronted by such an ugly spectre recently at the popular Michelangelo Hotel, in Sandton, where a young white manager was extremely rude to us. I had two guests, Kunle of African Magic, and a member of the musical group KC Presh who had come to visit me at the hotel. They were to be joined by other friends, who when they arrived were not allowed by the hotel security to come up to my room. I thought may be my personal attention was needed to get clearance for my guests, but I was dead wrong.
I went down to speak to the adamant security who insisted I should speak to the guys at the front desk, to which I obliged again. At the front desk, I was advised to speak to the manager on duty, who turned out to be a very young, and an extremely cocky boy. I told him my guests were not allowed up to my room, to which he replied that that was the hotel policy, and that no guests were allowed up after six in the evening. I told him that no one informed me of such a backward policy when I was checking in, and that I would have gone somewhere else where I would not be imprisoned.
I also argued further that from standing by the lift, not a single white had been asked for his ID, nor stopped from entering the lift. The young boy told me the hotel security recognized all those whites as guests, to which I told him that that was not humanly possible, in such a gargantuan hotel. He stood his ground, and I stood mine, as I maintained I would love to see the whites show their IDs like the rest of us, to which he replied very rudely that he could give me a chair by the lift and make me some tea to take over the job of screening the white guests. I could not believe my ears. He even threatened to call the police if I acted funny. I told him he was very welcome, since I knew I had committed no crime to warrant such an act of empty intimidation.
I could not believe my eyes as I saw the white guests, in their various stages of drunkenness, enter the lifts with their partners, some of whom looked obviously like prostitutes from the red-light districts. Talking of prostitutes, South Africa is one place you regularly see young girls pull up their skirts right in the middle of the roads to expose their private parts to motorists, as a form of advertisement. The security guys whispered to me that the so-called law to debar guests in the evening was truly enforced against the Blacks only, and that they were impressed that I could challenge the racist policy. You could see frustration, and helplessness boldly written on their faces. I was so enraged by the shabby treatment at Michelangelo that I wasted no time in checking out in the morning, and headed to my old reliable Hilton Sandton, where we were treated to the august presence of super babe, Paris Hilton, the daughter of the Hilton owner, the fun-loving girl who was in town to attend a concert with her musician boyfriend.
If ordinary visitors like us are subjected to such indignities, you can then imagine the deep frustrations of the shanty boys who see civilization pass them by everyday, and yet cannot enjoy the same luxury, like a minority of their fellow citizens. Many of them, rightly or wrongly, have come to the conclusion that their misery is further compounded by foreigners who have come to live illegally in South Africa, and have taken the few available jobs. The immigrants serve as cheaper forms of labour to the locals who are prone to demanding their full rights. These immigrants include Zimbabweans who are running away from the debilitating effects of hyper-inflation, and mass unemployment, at home. There are the Mozambicans, who share a common history of oppression with the South Africans. Of course, we have the ubiquitous Nigerians, who no matter how poor would always stand tall, and proud, like the peacock.
The aim of the rioters was to flush out these aliens from another planet, may be. Some were burnt to dead. Some were badly injured, if lucky enough to escape with their dear lives. Violence in South Africa is possibly the most scandalous in Africa. Nearly 20,000, according to reports, were slain in South Africa, last year alone. The butchers did not spare the life of their extremely popular artiste, Lucky Dube, who was so unlucky to be murdered while his child watched the horror movie. In the latest carnage, over 28,000 people have been displaced, 42 reportedly killed, hundreds injured, and about 400 arsonists arrested.
South Africa’s police and the army had to be drafted on the streets. Hostels were raided, and 150 kilos of marijuana and other drugs were seized, along with firearms. The streets of Alexandra, and other areas were turned into a senseless orgy of violence against the fellow Blacks. South Africa was turned into Daniel Oroleye Fagunwa’s forest of a thousand demons. What was shown on CNN was a total collapse of law and order, and a retrogression to the colony of wild boars, who decorated the necks of their victims with car tires, filled with petrol before setting them ablaze.
The horror movie has been shown repeatedly on CNN, and it is baffling to see that Africa has not made much progress in the comity of nations. If America, or Europe decides to eject all illegal immigrants, the world would cry foul. Now imagine if we were to be roasted like corn. Refugees enjoy better deal in those places, in fact much better than in any part of Africa. It is indeed a great shame, and the anti-foreigners who litter all the streets of Africa should bury their heads in perpetual shame.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by player007(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2008
hey my pple wetin de happen? am charles i was born on d 10th of septenber. any birth mates plz hoke me up on charlespluz04@yahoo.com thanks cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2008
player_007:

hey my people wetin de happen? am charles i was born on d 10th of septenber. any birth mates plz hoke me up on charlespluz04@yahoo.com thanks cheesy

Hi charlie,how you doing.
Hope you don't mind if we stick with the James Bond name.
At the risk of repeating myself,I would like to warn you that dropping your email addy in the conventional form the way you did,leaves you open to spam mails.Flip back for a more coded way of doing it
Welcome on board though
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2008
@ player_007
By the way so far,you got one bday mate;uneojo
Flip through the previous pages and hook up aight?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 25, 2008
The blacks in South Africa should be ashamed of themselves. With a black president they can't still make a headway!!!!! What a shame!!!!! If they were serious, the SA government (that has allowed this segregation to persist for so long) should have been the target of their frustrations instead of innocent immigrants. Their actions only show that illiteracy is really a disease.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2008
@ Stillwater,

You are so spot-on and I couln't agree more with you.The shame should be on those lazy south africans and their very weak and very inconsistent and very clueless Arrow of a president
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chiegemba(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2008
29th here! cheesy Any mates? undecided smiley
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2008
chiegemba:

29th here! cheesy Any mates? undecided smiley

Hi chichi,hope I can call you that
Are you kidding me,asking if you got any bday mates already,girl you 29th babies are rocking the party already
Here are the names of your bday mates thus far;Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Ikamefa,Pclay and Testy .
Welcome aboard
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2008
Just felt like sharing this piece with my september peeps just so we learn from it

Guard, three others kill mother of four

A 27-year-old private guard, Mr. Zachariah Dauda, has been arrested by the police for colluding with three other persons to kill a middle-aged mother of four, Mrs. Esther Ebomode, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Dauda told newsmen at the premises of the Rivers State Police command that the deceased hired him barely a week ago as a security guard.

According to him, the woman lived at Number 1 Okunsanya Close along the Old Aba Road.

An indigene of Yarbiun village in Kachia Local Government Area of Kaduna State, the self-confessed murderer said two days after he was employed, his friends told him he was lucky to be employed by a rich woman.

He confessed, “Two days after I was employed as gateman some of my colleagues, who also work in the neighbourhood, came to tell me that I was lucky because my madam is a very rich woman.

“They said she had just arrived from America and that in their place when a woman has such money, they would team up and kill the woman or steal her money. I was informed by one Calabar boy.

“On that day (last Saturday), they came and drank gari in my place and we arranged. I went to the house and met the woman trying to prepare pap.”

“I offered to help but she declined, telling me that she had almost completed the work. I went back and informed my colleagues, (three of them), they warned me to be careful that I should execute the job without attracting attention.

“I later went and out picked a rod and hit her on her neck as she was in the kitchen, backing me. We later took all her dollars ($7,900) and I gave some thousands of the United States dollars to my colleagues.

“I took many of her belongings, including bags, suitcases; electronics into her jeep and drove off before the police arrested me.”

The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Balla Hassan said Dauda was arrested by policemen at a checkpoint on the Imo River Bridge head as he was about fleeing the city.

He said, “But this morning, my men were on patrol at Imo River (Bridge), when the young man came to pass in a jeep.

“He was flagged down and under interrogation he offered to give them N40,000 as bribe.

“The policemen became suspicious and on searching the vehicle, they recovered a heap of US dollars totalling about $7,000.”
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2008
Just felt like sharing this piece with my september peeps just so we learn from it

Guard, three others kill mother of four

A 27-year-old private guard, Mr. Zachariah Dauda, has been arrested by the police for colluding with three other persons to kill a middle-aged mother of four, Mrs. Esther Ebomode, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Dauda told newsmen at the premises of the Rivers State Police command that the deceased hired him barely a week ago as a security guard.

According to him, the woman lived at Number 1 Okunsanya Close along the Old Aba Road.

An indigene of Yarbiun village in Kachia Local Government Area of Kaduna State, the self-confessed murderer said two days after he was employed, his friends told him he was lucky to be employed by a rich woman.

He confessed, “Two days after I was employed as gateman some of my colleagues, who also work in the neighbourhood, came to tell me that I was lucky because my madam is a very rich woman.

“They said she had just arrived from America and that in their place when a woman has such money, they would team up and kill the woman or steal her money. I was informed by one Calabar boy.

“On that day (last Saturday), they came and drank gari in my place and we arranged. I went to the house and met the woman trying to prepare pap.”

“I offered to help but she declined, telling me that she had almost completed the work. I went back and informed my colleagues, (three of them), they warned me to be careful that I should execute the job without attracting attention.

“I later went and out picked a rod and hit her on her neck as she was in the kitchen, backing me. We later took all her dollars ($7,900) and I gave some thousands of the United States dollars to my colleagues.

“I took many of her belongings, including bags, suitcases; electronics into her jeep and drove off before the police arrested me.”

The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Balla Hassan said Dauda was arrested by policemen at a checkpoint on the Imo River Bridge head as he was about fleeing the city.

He said, “But this morning, my men were on patrol at Imo River (Bridge), when the young man came to pass in a jeep.

“He was flagged down and under interrogation he offered to give them N40,000 as bribe.

“The policemen became suspicious and on searching the vehicle, they recovered a heap of US dollars totalling about $7,000.”
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by amababy(f): 2:15pm On May 26, 2008
Had quite a busy day on Lagos roads today.My driver was unavoidably absent today so I had to drive myself to my sundry meetings

eyah egbon mi, kpele  sad , good thing u went tru without much troubles.
hav u gotten my birthday mate yet just curious  smiley smiley

and thanks for dis info 2, i already saw it on Punch newspaper, so saaad shocked shocked!!!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Waruno: 2:47pm On May 26, 2008
Hi! pardon me, I blundered. I was not aware there is an existing thread for we virgoans (september), I just creatted another thread for us. I guess I hv to close that now.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Waruno: 2:58pm On May 26, 2008
Am I lucky? Do I hv a birthmate in the House? I am September 7.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by AKAH(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2008
22nd
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 26, 2008
That security guard must be madangry What a wicked man!!! I hope he also reveals his fellow accomplices as well. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / Woman Serves Guests Herbal Mix-(agbo Jedi),at A Party In UK / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.