Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56374 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 7:42pm On May 25, 2013
I don't get you man.! Are you lmplying that am a bloody Muslim... If that's the case let me tell you...anyone that believes in the Quran or Bible is a monkey chasing an invisible banana...!

Understood, no wonder you are a FOOL as holy book said
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by aywhy93(m): 12:05am On May 26, 2013
Lovine:
You are on Nairaland when you should be in a Pshychiatric Hospital because all you just said shows you are either mentally or spiritually ill !!!

Thank you, but that's what your Jehovah witness believe and preach contrary to fundamental biblical teachings.

Between Me and You, who knows what I believe most so between a JW and a Christendom, who knows what a JW believe most If you dont know something, ASK not just spreading rubbishes or things you are not sure of.. God dey oooo
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 1:50am On May 26, 2013
Lovine: I don't get you man.! Are you lmplying that am a bloody Muslim... If that's the case let me tell you...anyone that believes in the Quran or Bible is a monkey chasing an invisible banana...!

Understood, no wonder you are a FOOL as holy book said

A human being that cannot think for himself calls some one else who thinks for himself a fool.. The irony of stupidity..without a holy book I know you are a simpleton and a monkey.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2013
aywhy93:

You are on Nairaland when you should be in a Pshychiatric Hospital because all you just said shows you are either mentally or spiritually ill !!!

Everyone can express their opinion/views here. Your insults on the writer shows you do not respect this ethical principle.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 2:52am On May 26, 2013
GooseBaba:

A human being that cannot think for himself calls some one else who thinks for himself a fool.. The irony of stupidity..without a holy book I know you are a simpleton and a monkey.

JWs should learn to emancipate themselves from mental slavery. They have been unable to question the reasonableness of bible writings nor realize that they were written by humans like themselves who used claims of divine power to acquire superiority over their mates. They are too indoctrinated by their leaders to think for themselves. The bible is a collection of ancient writings put together by the early Catholic Church to control their members.

The writers of most of the bible books are unknown. They are Jewish myths for the old times. Characters like king David, Solomon and Jesus are now thought to be mythical figures. The Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua or Joshua. There were no twelve disciples in the real world. The original pre- gospel teachings were that Christ appearance and life on earth was a spiritual event ie was not a human on earth at anytime but he was born, crucified and resurrected in the spirit. Some writers later wrote gospels as the teachings and beliefs about christ changed. A lot of the ideas for the jesus story of the gospels emanated from greco-roman myths.

Revelation book is about 1st century roman persecution of Christians by Nero and Domitian, and anticipated punishment of evil rulers and people by Christ as written by John of Patmos who was angry at the unjust maltreatment of his colleagues.

So there is no rising from the dead, no paradise earth or heaven or hell. We humans are the ones that can create paradise earth or hell on earth. The universe contains all what it takes to do so. It is our choice which way to go.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by flyforall: 4:54am On May 26, 2013
GEJ you need to send a group of army men there if this prostitutes don't want amnesty from the Lord cos I trust 9ja soldiers they will hang them like mopol(nackson)
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Wabsz: 6:38am On May 26, 2013
omiobo: Amnesty for the prostitutes.
lol
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Wabsz: 6:46am On May 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: undecided d story neva complete joor.....as d ashawo and d brother in the lord dey inside dat rum wetin cum hapn? D lord will b with u ppple in jesus name...go and sin no more...
d story no complete @all,abi dem still dey struggle inside d room
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by DBADGUY: 9:51am On May 26, 2013
i would not advice that a preacher should go into the den of the sex workers to do GOD's work. we are all human and even if they don't agree to having sex with the devil's followers, they might go astray with thier eyes and mind while preaching becouse the spirit is willing but the flesh wants to do some sweet, erotic, sexy and spanking things. if it were me (God forbid) i will definitely fall for that chinasa that draged that faithful brother into her cubicle to give him a lesson in real hard fucking. at first i will be shouting pls help me and later i will be shouting dont worry, when she is through, she will stop. as well as, of my sister what ur are doing is bad but e dey sweet me o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by richjohn1(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2013
Jehovah's withnesses is an arm of free masonry only ignorant pple don't know this
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by harmony940(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2013
I dont believe in this cock and bull story,all male withnesses at night going to an hotel to preach,withnesses are very wise and intelligent people,they technically avoid such places as it may bring reproach to Jehovahs name,people should based thier post on realistic evidence and concrete facts.....this story is baseless and need not too much of the racking of brain..........proud to be one of Jw.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kingsleyMbang(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2013
May God hav mercy on those prostitutes n grant them a repentant heart. Naija Govt should try n do sth abt job creation 2 help curb ths menace.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2013
Read about Charles Taze Russell, founder of Jehovah witness preceding Organisation, the watchtower bible and tract society, here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastor_Russell
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by amafred(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2013
How true is this story pls,pls convience me
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by aderinluka: 2:17pm On May 27, 2013
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? DARKNESS AND LIGHT CAN'T BE FRIENDS, THAT IS WHAT THE PROSTITUTES HAD PROVEN. THEY(PROSTITUTES) ARE FOR SATAN WHILE THE WITNESSES ARE GOD'S. SATAN NO DOUBT HARDENED THEIR HEART AGAINST THE TRUTH THE WITNESSES BORED. I PRAY GOD FORGIVE THEM, BECAUSE ALL OTHER SINS WOULD BE FORGIVEN MEN BUT THAT AGAINST THE SPIRIT.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by amafred(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2013
God will surely see us through in the hand of the wicked ones ooo
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by james1(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2013
this is bad on the part of the girls;they should have told the preachers to leave.
as for a few wondering why the men went to the brothel to preach,lets look at the bible instruction:the bible directs that the good news shall be preached to all the inhabited earth then the end will come"
the bible never exclude anywhere.
the apostle paul also said"i became all things to all men so by all means i might win some"
so they where doing the right thing by taking the word to those hoes.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Why should they go to a den to tame lions,its very wrong I do not support the preachers at all. Sorry to say they might be feeding their eyes in d process. There are some form of evangelism that tends to condemn the sinner instead of an attempt to convert. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Probably you may not understand the importance and urgency involved in the preaching carried by Jehovah's witnessess
Everyone deserve to hear the goodnews at whatever place.
According to gallup poll, conducted in the United States, the evangelical work of JW's ranked number one, as the hardest and most dangerous work in the world, and firefighting number two. Why? they penetrate areas where no sane policeman or postman dare not, especially drug ànd thug turf war ridden ghettos.
Here lies their success and strength Mathew 28vss 19-20

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Omashe oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.