Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56226 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by redsun(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2013
jaibang:

yes, still very much in the west and everywhere. Get your facts right ok

Your west may mean america and eastern europe.Where i ma,nobody talks about christianity,talkless of jehova witness that we already know they are weirdos in nigeria.

Only africans and european third worlds,i.e,poland and co are into religion in europe.

You don't need that shiiite,it is all scams for the weak minded and the unopened eyes.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by esosuo: 9:10am On May 25, 2013
Ifetex: I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata
LOL NA COMMITEE ON WAT DEM GO CALL DIS WAN NA?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2013
may God ve mercy on dem, there re sum many prize 4 following Christ, dnt b surprise 1 of d prostitutes might b an evangelist sumday.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by firestar(f): 9:24am On May 25, 2013
redsun:

Your west may mean america and eastern europe.Where i ma,nobody talks about christianity,talkless of jehova witness that we already know they are weirdos in nigeria.

Only africans and european third worlds,i.e,poland and co are into religion in europe.

You don't need that shiiite,it is all scams for the weak minded and the unopened eyes.

undecided
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 25, 2013
na U go tire:
In today's world, if there were to be a group spreading the gospel as admonished by Christ, that group is the Jehovah's Witnesses. I may not agree with some of their teachings, but they have earned my respect. If one goes to almost every nook and cranny of the world, the chances are very high that you will see a Witness going about spreading the gospel, often times, in the midst of very difficult circumstances.

What happened to this Witness, is to say the least, very unfortunate. But almost sure that they won't be deterred.
They are doing the job well.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by gbafem93(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2013
Imanuelle: make them go lion cage nah... lipsrsealed [/go and ready what mathew 24:14 and mathew 28:19 says] [quote author=4unme]
i tell you they will be more happy.
[quote author=Imanuelle]make them go lion cage nah... lipsrsealed [/go and ready what mathew 24:14 and mathew 28:19 says]
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2013
Lovine: Jehovah Witness Preach the Jehovah they don't know or understand. How do they connect with one they don't know? They hate those who are not part of their cult group, they smoke, snuff, drink, etc. Tell me how they know this Jehovah. They can't employ you in their establishment if you are not a member. The only true authority are those Americans whom they claim Jehovah reveals the word and 144,000 that will inherit the earth. They believe over 90% of them don't qualify for heaven. Jesus is not God but a god, Jesus is not Almighty but mighty, etc and etc. If they have the Holy Spirit they would have not go to the lioness den.
This is fallacy. You have a distorted view of JW. Go and find out who they are. You are spreading rumours and lies. God is watching us all.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by gbafem93(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2013
go and read what mathew 24:14 and mathew 28:19 says.......i am proud to be one of them

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by grandstar(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2013
na U go tire:
In today's world, if there were to be a group spreading the gospel as admonished by Christ, that group is the Jehovah's Witnesses. I may not agree with some of their teachings, but they have earned my respect. If one goes to almost every nook and cranny of the world, the chances are very high that you will see a Witness going about spreading the gospel, often times, in the midst of very difficult circumstances.

What happened to this Witness, is to say the least, very unfortunate. But almost sure that they won't be deterred.
We are to preach in favorable season and troublesome season(2 tim 4:2) for it God's will that all sort of men be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth-this includes prostitutes. And the work of God is not bound. We shall keep on preaching until Jehovah says the work is done.(Matt 24:14)
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by wiseman273: 10:51am On May 25, 2013
Terrible!!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:01am On May 25, 2013
why come to a public forum to spread your ignorance. do you think you are the only only one familiar with them. Lots of us here have them as work mates, friends, class mates and neighbors. Just shut up if you don't know them. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.,

You are one of them, but what I said is the truth, believe it or not, they are the only people that love Jehovah. But which language is Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2013
If you are interested in knowing about JW and their beliefs, pls visit: www.jw.org
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:04am On May 25, 2013
Wetin you dey yarn...is it not the same bible you privileged slaves are beating your chest upon. You say Jesus is god. That means to say your god chop koboko in human form. They say he is mighty because its not easy to carry cross waka street half Unclad on top koboko. You dey vex because dem downgrade your god, Inside Hebrew stories.

You dey vex say Dem no give you job. You think say e easy to run business come hire bad belle like you..

Besides Holy Spirit is the same thing as konji in this situation, you hear as the ashi rush the guy cassava...the thing day body.....where prick and toto meet... Holy Spirit is there.

What language do you speak and write? Triste. Well my God does not bomb anyone one with a shout Allahu arkbar
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by SHAAWA: 11:04am On May 25, 2013
Na wa o! it's seems this girls have removed themselves from God's network, they better do welcome back, b4 it's late o.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:06am On May 25, 2013
please don't say things you have little knowledge about. if you have a problem with our belief, that is okay but you don't have to spread wicked lies about Jehovah's people.

What a wicked lies? They live on my street and God know I say the truth. But are you among the 144,000 and have you marked some buildings to inherit, you know you will inherit the world
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:18am On May 25, 2013
. 144,000 to inherit d earth? Obviously u put ur attention away while d bible is being read & xplaind by d witnesses. Jesus is God? Pls who sent Jesus to d earth to surrender his life 4 me nd u and to whom does he direct his prayer(cos a God couldnt be addressing another in prayer wit his needs nor could he be praying to self)? Can God die, if so who was in charge of d physical creations(heaven & earth) while interned? If Jesus is almighty what is his father?

Read Heb.1: 8 and Rev. 1:8, Isaiah 9:6 Who is being addressing here? Which God is, was and to come? Jesus is the same in the old and in the new Testament, its a mystery which you can't understand with your little mind and blind eyes. You talk about Jesus but you don't love Him nor pray to or through Him. He has all power, name above ALL names. What did you understand here?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:22am On May 25, 2013
Unfounded lies, they are one of the best christians Ive come across. Ive grown and lived among them

Literally? Spiritually in God's standard? Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:25am On May 25, 2013
Mr. Man I doubt if you know what "evangelism" entails. What happened, even though unfortunate shows that the Witnesses are following the footsteps of the early Christians and Jesus disciples who suffered harsher treatment (Act 4:18-30, Act 5:27-42, 2Cor 11:23-27). Stephen was stoned to death, James was beheaded as was John The baptist. Even their Master Jesus was executed like a common criminal. So if a few Christians have their dresses torn for the sake of the gospel, it is a very small prize to pay (2Cor 4:3-6). For your information, God's will is that ALL SORTS OF MEN and WOMEN should be saved and come to accurate knowledge (1Tim 2:3,4). Even in the time of Jesus, prostitutes have been known to change. No one is beyond God's mercy no matter how grievious their sins may seem to be.

Jesus' prayer in behalf of his tormentors before his execution is apt: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

These meant nothing to God if you don't have love and obey God in the spirit and in the truth.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:29am On May 25, 2013
see you are already confused by stating falsley that witnesses preach that 144,000 will inherit the earth.the bible reveals clear that 144,000 will be brought frm every tribe and tongue frm the earth to serve as priest and kings to God and will rule with christ in heaven.(Rev 5:9,10).
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

But only from your religion you teach. Have you quickly forgotten the falsa prophecy of Russel your found in 1972 that the world will come to an end, etc?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:31am On May 25, 2013
Jesus said: "Look, I am sending you forth as lambs in among wolves (Lu 10:3, Mt 10:11-28). May God open your eyes and your sense instead of blaming the innocent and hailing the guilty. As for those who were attacked, I say take heart for your reward is great in heaven. Bible has said: "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How in turn will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How in turn will they hear without someone to preach?.....as it is written, , 'how beautiful are the feet of those who declare the gospel...'" (Rom 10:13-15)

Why can't they go to Boko den?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 11:44am On May 25, 2013
Christ is not equal to God because He is a creature.
Christ was first of God's creations
14 apostate and anti-Biblical false doctrines that Jw's teach

Christ died on a stake, not a cross
Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person
Christ's presence is in spirit
Kingdom under Christ will rule earth in righteousness and peace
Kingdom brings ideal living conditions to earth
Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated
God will destroy present system of things in the battle at Har-Magedon
Wicked will be eternally destroyed
The human soul ceases to exist at death
Hell is mankind's common grave
Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ
The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by aywhy93(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2013
Lovine: Jehovah Witness Preach the Jehovah they don't know or understand. How do they connect with one they don't know? They hate those who are not part of their cult group, they smoke, snuff, drink, etc. Tell me how they know this Jehovah. They can't employ you in their establishment if you are not a member. The only true authority are those Americans whom they claim Jehovah reveals the word and 144,000 that will inherit the earth. They believe over 90% of them don't qualify for heaven. Jesus is not God but a god, Jesus is not Almighty but mighty, etc and etc. If they have the Holy Spirit they would have not go to the lioness den.

You are on Nairaland when you should be in a Pshychiatric Hospital because all you just said shows you are either mentally or spiritually ill !!!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Finestlex(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2013
when one of the sex workers identified as Chinasa raced out of her room in what could be best described as “Hot Pant” that merely covers her nudity and with big bottle of stout and cigarette to drag one of them for sex.
resisted the attempt on him but the hooker’s method gained prominence and was dragged into the room.

LEADERSHIP FRIDAY checks revealed that the sex workers modus operandi is to woo unsuspecting men into having sex with them via their skimpy dresses; a situation they also display their pubic hair.

In summary!! Spirit Conji
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Ifetex(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2013
joshua idibia: i hate thread lyk dis wtout pictures. Cos i find it hard 2 believe.

lols... u want dea neked pictures abi
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Humphreydis(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2013
Ifetex: I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata
.....some adults no get sense sha.....4 ur mind nw na joke u dey.....dats foolish bro!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 3:20pm On May 25, 2013
Lovine: Wetin you dey yarn...is it not the same bible you privileged slaves are beating your chest upon. You say Jesus is god. That means to say your god chop koboko in human form. They say he is mighty because its not easy to carry cross waka street half Unclad on top koboko. You dey vex because dem downgrade your god, Inside Hebrew stories.

You dey vex say Dem no give you job. You think say e easy to run business come hire bad belle like you..

Besides Holy Spirit is the same thing as konji in this situation, you hear as the ashi rush the guy cassava...the thing day body.....where prick and toto meet... Holy Spirit is there.

What language do you speak and write? Triste. Well my God does not bomb anyone one with a shout Allahu arkbar

I don't get you man.! Are you lmplying that am a bloody Muslim... If that's the case let me tell you...anyone that believes in the Quran or Bible is a monkey chasing an invisible banana...!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by dikarious(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2013
Aba Asaba women riot!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by redsun(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2013
Funny enough people that looked like jehova witness people came knocking at door this morning.A group of five black adults,a white male and black child.

I never seen them for years,all of a sudden i spoke about them,and here they come knocking.It is as if they have my ip address.The only thing i love about them is the structure they built on benin-ekpoma-auchi road in edo state.A magnificient edifice in the heart of african jungle.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 7:40pm On May 25, 2013
You are on Nairaland when you should be in a Pshychiatric Hospital because all you just said shows you are either mentally or spiritually ill !!!

Thank you, but that's what your Jehovah witness believe and preach contrary to fundamental biblical teachings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.