Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56223 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kalunomics(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2013
playah P: Unclad, unclothedness, molest,... Couldn't even understand the gist!!... Hian!!.... But if I was the preacher, I'd fuuucccck those prostitudes so hard..... I'd be preaching while I lash their pussies!!..... I've cuum in jeezesus name!!
Lord have mercy on this soul

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by engrtee(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2013
the preachers left every sensible place to preach in a brothel . them never talk wetin carry them go there.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 24, 2013
Yeye 'preachers'. Na free yansh and breasts dem go look for there, serves dem right.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by leslieu63(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2013
playah P: Unclad, unclothedness, molest,... Couldn't even understand the gist!!... Hian!!.... But if I was the preacher, I'd fuuucccck those prostitudes so hard..... I'd be preaching while I lash their pussies!!..... I've cuum in jeezesus name!!
in lilwaynes voice.......rip rest in pus**y.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Policewoman(f): 7:05pm On May 24, 2013
BUT WHY SEND MALE PREACHERS TO GO TO ASHEWO HOUSE?? Dat is inviting trouble na.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 24, 2013
they failed to ask for the leading of the Spirit...its very vital in evangelism.No go where God no send you

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by xynerise: 7:07pm On May 24, 2013
Maybe that day na bad market for those ashewo. No customers. grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Arabanco87: 7:08pm On May 24, 2013
nvnnyz: they failed to ask for the leading of the Spirit...its very vital in evangelism.No go where God no send you
xynerise: Maybe that day na bad market for those ashewo. No customers. grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 24, 2013
In my entire life, i've discovered dat prostitutes are one set of people that do not have a bit of shame in thier system. Those people can walk purely nake.d in the market square wit no course for remorse. The preachers should even thank thier stars that they didnt pour toto water on them. U know that could mean a big bad luck to one's destiny in life.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by supaeagles(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2013
engrtee: the preachers left every sensible place to preach in a brothel . them never talk wetin carry them go there.
We know why the preachers went there and willingly got nakked ..... there were trying to "preach" to the ladies in that joint in the nuude. Then after the marathon "preaching" the tired men refused to pay for their services and now concocted this cokk and bull story!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by delors(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2013
Ashawo siddon inside her room ....param param
Jehovah witness carry Bible go preach to her ...param param...
behind closed doors...and bottle of shout...param param...
cigarette and skimpy dresses to reveal her pubic hair ..param param...
Wetin u dey finndddddddddddddd?
Palavaaaaaaa u dey find...
Palava u get oooooooooo
Palavaaaaaa u go get...
Param param...(remix, Fela)

5 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by theripper3: 7:17pm On May 24, 2013
Jehovah witness sef too dey over-do at times. Sometimes, some pple no dey in the mood for word of God. Hope dem no break bottle for their head.?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by boron10(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2013
Picture nor follow this story?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Bryancrox(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2013
I tire 4 dis kin Ashawo thread o
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by erad(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2013
Very simple lesson to be learnt... "RESPECT" THE CHOICES, LIFESTYLES, DECISIONS AND EVERYTHING OF OTHERS.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by yuzedo: 7:26pm On May 24, 2013
i tink i need to start prichin to ashawo, let dem try and seduss me. tongue i will summon d power of my ancestor to help me nyash dem wit grate strentght eh..! tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by devour129: 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
nna laa ba ha o Ka ha si laa nne gi ( just kidding,it's a joke ! If you like I can tell u about it)
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by devour129: 7:29pm On May 24, 2013
yuzedo: i tink i need to start prichin to ashawo, let dem try and seduss me. tongue i will summon d power of my ancestor to help me nyash dem wit grate strentght eh..! tongue angry
you too laa ba ha ...............nne gi
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by sanchexdickosn(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2013
pls my follow nairaland friends hw can i post on here....m new on here n want to post buh i don,t know on hw to do dat!!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by achi4u(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2013
WIZGUY69: undecided d story neva complete joor.....as d ashawo and d brother in the lord dey inside dat rum wetin cum hapn? D lord will b with u ppple in jesus name...go and sin no more...
my guy wetin u dey think sef?
infact that preacher for kool down knack dat ashi akpako afterall na blood dey run in body.

I trust thosw harlot
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by tallceejay(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2013
emekatimsu: ladies who have thrown decency to the wind.
Those ashewo at Ezeni/cable junction in Asaba lack a single shame.

Which ashawo does? undecided
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by mrakin(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses are not trouble seekers. They do not willingly go into troubled zones and expose themselves to dangers. I am very sure that is a territory they are familiar with and the incident is an unfortunate one. I do not think they willingly go there to commit adulltery as some members here are ascerting, but I can assure you that this will never happen to any JW again as this is a big lesson. Am also sure that those preachers who are attaccked will be investigated and if they have gone against the laid down principles of the organization, the will face judicial punishment. JW are organized and principled with very high moral and spiritual standard.

19 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Metallurgist: 7:35pm On May 24, 2013
LWKMD
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by aywhy93(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2013
na U go tire:
In today's world, if there were to be a group spreading the gospel as admonished by Christ, that group is the Jehovah's Witnesses. I may not agree with some of their teachings, but they have earned my respect. If one goes to almost every nook and cranny of the world, the chances are very high that you will see a Witness going about spreading the gospel, often times, in the midst of very difficult circumstances.

What happened to this Witness, is to say the least, very unfortunate. But almost sure that they won't be deterred.

I am glad with your comment. You will see Jehovah's Witnesses preaching and engaging in the Kingdom ministry almost everywhere in the world just like Coca Cola...

6 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by oluomad(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2013
If you Miss Heaven, You won't Miss Hell!! Repent now from your sins before its too late

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by aywhy93(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2013
mrakin: Jehovah's Witnesses are not trouble seekers. They do not willingly go into troubled zones and expose themselves to dangers. I am very sure that is a territory they are familiar with and the incident is an unfortunate one. I do not think they willingly go there to commit adulltery as some members here are ascerting, but I can assure you that this will never happen to any JW again as this is a big lesson. Am also sure that those preachers who are attaccked will be investigated and if they have gone against the laid down principles of the organization, the will face judicial punishment. JW are organized and principled with very high moral and spiritual standard.

My head is swelling up !!! I'm proud to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I'm just reading this post on my way back from The Kingdom Hall meeting... Well, I still dont believe this until i see full evidence and you know what ?? Oro okeere, bi o din kan - yoo lee kan

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by OpeOje: 7:50pm On May 24, 2013
Na wa ooo...may God have mercy on them

But then the witnesses should have gone in pairs sha
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 7:52pm On May 24, 2013
Mind you they were listening before kasala burst.! That means to say their trouser snakes were raising their very strong head towards the bush they saw working around. Therefore, the asehwo knew what time it is..! Give them what they came for...F.U.CK him well.!!!. According to bovi..! grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kolamilan(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2013
if to say na some of my bros in the sexuality section, na every day dem go dey go there to preach.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 7:54pm On May 24, 2013
oluomad: If you Miss Heaven, You won't Miss Hell!! Repent now from your sins before its too late

If you miss heaven you can equally miss hell.. All na exit...no shakins.!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by plendil: 7:55pm On May 24, 2013
many of those women are possesed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.