Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56366 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Oahray: 11:58pm On May 24, 2013
Hmmm... Preaching "towards nightfall"? That just ruined the interesting tale. Sounds like a remix of a similar but real event.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Oahray: 12:01am On May 25, 2013
Phonon: Hee hee!
lwkm! That pic's crayzeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by chichigift: 12:04am On May 25, 2013
Freiburger: Another war within.
we re not praying for datooo
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 12:13am On May 25, 2013
oceania100: These ashawos do not want to be helped to repent of their sins and be useful to themselves.This world have really gone mad...

Why you dey talk like this na..? Are they not helping themselves by selling their honey, straight from the pot... Did they force you or anyone to pay for congo...No!! Haba, how can you say the world has gone mad...in biblical times dem don dey sell this same market.. My guy no dey talk like this it's not good...this girls are vibrating on the hustling frequency of knacking. You think it's easy to have wet toto all the time... Please stop talking like this.. grin grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by danjalingo: 12:34am On May 25, 2013
Ifetex: I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata

no he shud grant them armnesty.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by hardbody: 12:40am On May 25, 2013
collins123:

In a reminiscent event, harlots operating at a popular Ezenei-Cable point in Asaba Delta State have humiliated four gospel Jehovah Witness preachers during their routine activity leaving two of them stripped naked while their bags containing Awake and watchtowers were allegedly set ablaze.

It would be recalled that few years ago some “Christian convertors” from a popular Pentecostal church after they were allegedly hoodwinked into love making with the harlots, had their Bibles set ablaze upon their refusal to pay for their love making.

Eyewitness told LEADERSHIP FRIDAY that the incident occurred last Tuesday towards nightfall when the preachers upon courage “Approached” residents of the brothel to be part of their gospel teachings (Word of God).

As it were, the tradition of Jehovah Witness widely known for strict compliance against “things of the world” especially as they carry out their preaching of house to house in group of male and

female.

But as unsuspecting regular visitors/preachers to various places, sources said they moved into the brothel was greeted in happiness by some of the sex workers who immediately assembled themselves to hear the word of God.

While the preaching lasted, our informed sources said many of the sex workers were seen like passersby clad in skimpy dresses that merely cover their nudity leaving their colleagues who had assembled to hear the word of God with serious gossip.

But this fateful day it was not to be for the Jehovah preachers who had gone to the brothel without the female among them and in their usual way introduced the topic in one of the “Awake” and while the biblical discourse lasted, the preachers were said to have been greeted in rude shock when one of the sex workers identified as Chinasa raced out of her room in what could be best described as “Hot Pant” that merely covers her nudity and with big bottle of stout and cigarette to drag one of them for sex

In what looks like a child’s play, the preacher LEADERSHIP FRIDAY reliably gathered, resisted the attempt on him but the hooker’s method gained prominence and was dragged into the room.

LEADERSHIP FRIDAY checks revealed that the sex workers modus operandi is to woo unsuspecting men into having sex with them via their skimpy dresses; a situation they also display their pubic hair.

Expectedly the preacher and the harlot were said to have been engaged in serious battle right inside the room when his colleagues made attempt to rescue him but the situation became conflagrated as the harlots were allegedly said to have teamed up and seized their bags containing “Watchtower and Awake”.

They were said to have descended on them in severe beating including calling them names and allegations that they made love to them and did not pay.

http://leadership.ng/news/240513/harlots-humiliate-jehovah-witness-preachers

This means nothing to ardent witnesses. Jesus said that a slave cannot be higher than his master and that if they did this to him they dill do same or more to you, ie. His followers. Paul suffered more serious and terrible challenges in the course of his missionary journeys so these minor challenges are really not daunting the witnesses, it never can. In the course of evangelizing, Paul admonished that witnesses should suffer all of this but should in all cases accomplish their ministry. As for locations for preaching, Jesus and Paul preached everywhere including the market place and synagogues, soothe pros are just but a tiny fraction of the total mass. Just for the records
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by hardbody: 12:44am On May 25, 2013
Oahray: Hmmm... Preaching "towards nightfall"? That just ruined the interesting tale. Sounds like a remix of a similar but real event.

You preach at all times and n all seasons, both favorable and unfavourable

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by ihedioramma: 12:51am On May 25, 2013
who is fucking this asehwo's ? or are they fucking there self? letter now some of u here and will go and pay to Bleep them, if you are doying that u are possesed and any man/lady e.t.c that is having sex with some one that is not his/her husband/wife is asehwo if you like call it friends you are playing your self 419, so why are people making play with your class mate here? repant for the coming of christ is at hand. dont let others sin becos your talks the world of the lord.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Yorubaman40: 12:56am On May 25, 2013
flexxzzy: But na wa ooo.... What kind of stupid bravery is that.... They didn't even go wit a female.. Wisdom is profitable to direct
So, if they had gone with a female, she would have rescued them abi ? grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by bornosheikh: 1:06am On May 25, 2013
You foolish pesins. You only find out the true fire of your evangelism in places where they need it the most. I have been on midnight service at ashawo centres across Naija for the past 5 years. My Phd thesis is currently being re-drafted, I have written the first sentence already.

"I knocked on the door of the Establishment and met Eniola, a buxom Yoruba woman with big hands and backside like two basket-balls, She rubbed my arm and asked me to come inside..."

I have attended 145 centres and have been unable to go past this sentence, I am looking for an assistant convesant in writing in the Queen's english - must be under 10 years or over 70 years - call 080 234 816 99232 76 or PM me'
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Oahray: 3:07am On May 25, 2013
hardbody:

You preach at all times and n all seasons, both favorable and unfavourable
not when we have the power of discernment to avoid potential pitfalls. I just do not believe the tale, for obvious reasons. First, the brothel is quite known, and witnesses often are familiar with places in which they preach. Second, it was 'towards night', strange. Third, all male. C'mon, you sef reason am nau.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by blessed4ever: 3:47am On May 25, 2013
A Sinner is not a Christian, a Christian is not a Sinner (I John 3:cool. 'He that committeth sin is of the devil, '
A Christian is not a Seducer, a Seducer is not a Christian. If you seduce men or women to hell, and you eventually want to go to heaven, which heaven? Are you asking what is sin? All unrighteousness is sin (I John 5:17a). ,

In mathew 5:28, Jesus said that whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. As we know that this is true, why do we dress the way we dress today to seduce people even in the church and we claim to be born again? We mount the pulpit to sing with miniskirts as well as expose chest (breasts), wear tight skirts to show all our body contour, and the Pastor see nothing wrong in that and cannot preach against it.
If you make another person to lust after you and fall from the faith because of your dressing and you claim you are innocent, it is a lie. You will be judged. Therefore, repent today of every seduction on the streets in the name of fashion and 'it doesnt matter' attitude. Do not make your brother/sister to fall into temptation. 'Without holiness no man can see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).Where will you spent eternity? Hell fire or Heaven? Decision lies with you, however, Jesus loves you to save you

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 5:02am On May 25, 2013
Ishsoph: . 144,000 to inherit d earth? Obviously u put ur attention away while d bible is being read & xplaind by d witnesses. Jesus is God? Pls who sent Jesus to d earth to surrender his life 4 me nd u and to whom does he direct his prayer(cos a God couldnt be addressing another in prayer wit his needs nor could he be praying to self)? Can God die, if so who was in charge of d physical creations(heaven & earth) while interned? If Jesus is almighty what is his father?

The Jesus story is a myth derived from ancient Egyptian and Greek mythology where Godlike creatures are born from conception of union of man and god/spirit. They usually have supernatural powers and go to heaven, Olympus or spirit world after death in /resurrected form. Please read the Iliad regarding similar Greek myths eg Achilles.

Such beliefs regarding Christ are faith based. But in reality he never really existed on earth or never did the supernatural deeds ascribed to him.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 5:11am On May 25, 2013
GooseBaba:

Why should anyone be forgiven.. I thought he was born and bred to die for sins. If he did not die, how would the so called sinners get this flimsy salvation. He even said papa why have you forsaken me..? See question.! No be to come fulfill prophesy...abegiii make we see road without judas there will be no fulfillment of yeye prophesy..so good and bad must co- exist... Make una leave asehwo alone..

Read the Gospel of judas!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 5:16am On May 25, 2013
GooseBaba:

LMAO!!! no mind the idiots..! Them go look free opio with bible on the side..!

Hahahahaaaaaa....

No wonder dem no go with their female colleagues. Tell me word wey dem dey tell fool, according to Mathias!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Solozzo(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2013
vision2050: To be a follower of Christ is not a day job, especially during soul-winning. As it is written that trails, tribulation, temptation will come, such are the challenges one face to become a disciple of Christ.
John was beheaded
Stephen was stoned
Joseph was imprisoned
Daniel was thrown into the Den
Bathelowmeo was skinned alive
Paul and Silas was imprisoned
Jesus was cruxified because he preached the gospel. One must not relent to gain a soul because heaven rejoice over a sinner that repent.

Hmmmm....

Old myths from Israel!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nwogbe: 5:49am On May 25, 2013
Maximus85:

Preaching is the only assignment with a real reward. And 1 John 4:8. This love we have for God and our neighbor moves us to want to preach to people so as to show them the road to salvation as stated in the Bible. Jesus has told us to expect persecution cos he suffered the same thing. This only shows that the Jehovah's Witnesses are doing the Job Jesus laid down for them. I'm proud to be one of them.
Weldone i so much admire u guys.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by teniyi(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2013
They are all Bible carriers
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by jaibang(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2013
redsun: Jehova witness is more or less an extinct christian group in the west.Their unconventional ways keeps them farther off same people.Not even conventional christianity is taken seriously in the west anymore.Christians are seen as weirdos in the west.As some kind of irrational people.

Are they still noticeable in nigeria?

yes, still very much in the west and everywhere. Get your facts right ok
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Pelumiv(m): 6:03am On May 25, 2013
Well, i doubt the authenticity of this writeup. But if its true as alleged by the op, i have one thing to say good work to my fellow brothers that are observing Jesus commandment. No one truly knows what actually transpire at the brothel, but the JW's went there cuz they want salvation for the harlots and if they dont want they shouldnt have cause a scene like that. They can be sue for molestation. Proudly JW.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by zanebaddo(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2013
Ist page finz lol!! Juzt passin o o
!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by floggins: 6:44am On May 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit,and wisdom is not adding it in a fruit salad....maybe the ahewos get bad market that day...so they were seeking for easy target....but the jehovah witnesses suppose watch there tower before awaking this harlots
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by mrakin(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2013
Some impressions to correct
1. Judas was not destined to betray Jesus Christ, his inclination and love for money made him a betrayer. He was in charge of the treasury and most likely must have been stealing money from the treasury. Remember when an expensive oil was poured on Jesus Christ, he said they should have sold the oil and put the money in the treasury. God does not pre-destine people to do bad.
2. The bible and Jesus life course is not a myth from Israel as some ppu here claim. All the signs of the last days recorded at Matthew chapter 24 is having fulfillment in our day
3. JW are not hypocrites who preach in daytime and go to brothels at night. Though we are not perfect, we adhere strictly to bible principes. Any erring member is usually counseled and disciplined

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by born2fuckpussy: 6:55am On May 25, 2013
These people are my best friends, if the preacher want to torch a life, they should go to north and do evangelism for boko haram, don't threaten our girls

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2013
Ifetex: I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata
kikikikikikik.....Infact I cant categorically say anything now.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Paradise163(f): 7:21am On May 25, 2013
Things are really happening. as fortold by Jesus Christ in Matt chapter 24 and Apostle Paul in 2 Timothy chapter 5: 1-5, we are living in d last days wen critical times wil be hard to deal with. Just as d world rejected Jesus christ and his teachings, dey wil reject us too. But we are determined to preach the goodnews to the most distant part of the earth. PREACH THE WORD!!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Paradise163(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2013
[quote
author=hardbody]

This means nothing to ardent witnesses. Jesus said that a slave cannot
be higher than his master and that if they did this to him they dill do
same or more to you, ie. His followers. Paul suffered more serious and
terrible challenges in the course of his missionary journeys so these
minor challenges are really not daunting the witnesses, it never can. In
the course of evangelizing, Paul admonished that witnesses should
suffer all of this but should in all cases accomplish their ministry. As
for locations for preaching, Jesus and Paul preached everywhere
including the market place and synagogues, soothe pros are just but a
tiny fraction of the total mass. Just for the records[/quote]
4rm ur comment, u seem to be a witness, am I right?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Paradise163(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2013
[quote
author=mrakin]Some impressions to correct
1. Judas was not destined to betray Jesus Christ, his inclination and
love for money made him a betrayer. He was in charge of the treasury and
most likely must have been stealing money from the treasury. Remember
when an expensive oil was poured on Jesus Christ, he said they should
have sold the oil and put the money in the treasury. God does not
pre-destine people to do bad.
2. The bible and Jesus life course is not a myth from Israel as some ppu
here claim. All the signs of the last days recorded at Matthew chapter
24 is having fulfillment in our day
3. JW are not hypocrites who preach in daytime and go to brothels at
night. Though we are not perfect, we adhere strictly to bible principes.
Any erring member is usually counseled and disciplined[/quote] proudly JW!!!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Pius007: 7:49am On May 25, 2013
Prostitute is a wrong name at this time, they are now known as 'Emotional Consultant'.The so called preachers don't apply wisdom sometimes all the name of God. Beware of Bashigaa at the north.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lee0(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2013
Warri no fit ever carry last grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.