Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56367 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Ilaje44(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2013
rodeo0070:
Subtitle: Bad word including laughter...Lol

Aburo, ko pe o. Nibo lo fi orishirishi si? Ati wipe, kini itumo LOL l'ede Yoruba?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kacheezy: 7:56pm On May 24, 2013
Why did the other evangelists rush in to rescue their colleague? Did he scream for help? He obviously did not in any way ask to be rescued.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Gudiza(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2013
dis kinda thread suppose dey go wit pishure. I no see any pishure.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kacheezy: 7:58pm On May 24, 2013
If I were a Christian preacher...my calling would be to convert prostitutes...afterall Jesus had a few prostitute friends.He was always in their company.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2013
So wetin come happen
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kacheezy: 8:00pm On May 24, 2013
I swear...i'd rather be gang raped by them prostitutes than allow them burn the word of God.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by creativemusic: 8:00pm On May 24, 2013
ahhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Sitex(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2013
One of those things witnesses go through in carrying out their preaching activity...they knw it wnt always be a jolly n rosy affair cos Jesus forwarned preachers of the goodnews to expect reproach.
It wud shock you to know that next week this same guys wud be out in the preaching work...
May God bless their effort

6 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 8:03pm On May 24, 2013
delors: Ashawo siddon inside her room ....param param
Jehovah witness carry Bible go preach to her ...param param...
behind closed doors...and bottle of shout...param param...
cigarette and skimpy dresses to reveal her pubic hair ..param param...
Wetin u dey finndddddddddddddd?
Palavaaaaaaa u dey find...
Palava u get oooooooooo
Palavaaaaaa u go get...
Param param...(remix, Fela)

LMAO!!! no mind the idiots..! Them go look free opio with bible on the side..!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by cold(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2013
playah P: Unclad, unclothedness, molest,... Couldn't even understand the gist!!... Hian!!.... But if I was the preacher, I'd fuuucccck those prostitudes so hard..... I'd be preaching while I lash their pussies!!..... I've cuum in jeezesus name!!
grin grin grin your rod is your staff,you shall not want.It shall comfort you as you lie down in Ezeinei pastures
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by adejoro1988(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2013
asewo no b wok ooo
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by supaeagles(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2013
OpeOje: .......But then the witnesses should have gone in pairs sha
They did go in pairs but then each of them now entered separate ashawoo room "did their thing" and now no wan gree pay money ..... dats not good.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 8:07pm On May 24, 2013
kacheezy: I swear...i'd rather be gang raped by them prostitutes than allow them burn the word of God.

See this guy... So if them rape you to death.. Did you die for God or bible...or if them give you serious disease because of common book... Guy you are an idol worshiper...
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Maximus85(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2013
colombiana: Male preachers goin to a brothel hmmmmn to preach what and to who please the awareness is vividly clear nor be God send u that mesage una just wan corupt una mind I sure say if dem reach house na wankin

Someone need to preach to them. And u seating there judging....watch yourself. Mat 24:14 said the preaching should reach all the inhabitant of the world. Every nuke and craning of this world. If you can't do it please keep shut.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by nanoken: 8:16pm On May 24, 2013
Lord...pls forgive us our sins
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Vansnickers: 8:22pm On May 24, 2013
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. Wetin em dey find?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Maximus85(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2013
Sitex: One of those things witnesses go through in carrying out their preaching activity...they knw it wnt always be a jolly n rosy affair cos Jesus forwarned preachers of the goodnews to expect reproach.
It wud shock you to know that next week this same guys wud be out in the preaching work...
May God bless their effort

Preaching is the only assignment with a real reward. And 1 John 4:8. This love we have for God and our neighbor moves us to want to preach to people so as to show them the road to salvation as stated in the Bible. Jesus has told us to expect persecution cos he suffered the same thing. This only shows that the Jehovah's Witnesses are doing the Job Jesus laid down for them. I'm proud to be one of them.

8 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
Judgement dey heaven. Fight no suppose dey prayers, you pray I say amen. Geskia.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by richardbry: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
incoherent story if you ask me!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 8:28pm On May 24, 2013
Maximus85:

Preaching is the only assignment with a real reward. And 1 John 4:8. This love we have for God and our neighbor moves us to want to preach to people so as to show them the road to salvation as stated in the Bible. Jesus has told us to expect persecution cos he suffered the same thing. This only shows that the Jehovah's Witnesses are doing the Job Jesus laid down for them. I'm proud to be one of them.

All this long yarn just to tell us say you be Jehovah witness... Carry go...
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2013
I think me, sexkillz, born2fuck, 190, yeye4life and few other bros in sexuality sectn wil embark on evangelism 2 dis ashi joint next wk. Let's go preaching guys!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by redsun(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2013
They were bad for business,wasting the b!tches time for nothing.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 8:43pm On May 24, 2013
I think one of the girls notice say one of the guys strong prick dey follow share the gospel, so she sef ku ku ma bring toto by force.. There is no way where prick wey dey sleep go enter toto....not even in biblical times..!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by dovemart(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2013
Truckpusher: I guess that God himself witnessed the beating grin
You are just a fool.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by vowiski(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2013
KwoiZabo: Why should they go to a den to tame lions,its very wrong I do not support the preachers at all. Sorry to say they might be feeding their eyes in d process. There are some form of evangelism that tends to condemn the sinner instead of an attempt to convert. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Shut your gutter!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by nyabingi(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Larryfly]noooo....there is more to this story....make i call one of my customer there, ask her...i dey come...[/quote

your customer for wetin?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by vision2050: 8:46pm On May 24, 2013
To be a follower of Christ is not a day job, especially during soul-winning. As it is written that trails, tribulation, temptation will come, such are the challenges one face to become a disciple of Christ.
John was beheaded
Stephen was stoned
Joseph was imprisoned
Daniel was thrown into the Den
Bathelowmeo was skinned alive
Paul and Silas was imprisoned
Jesus was cruxified because he preached the gospel. One must not relent to gain a soul because heaven rejoice over a sinner that repent.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by supaeagles(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2013
GooseBaba: I think one of the girls notice say one of the guys strong prick dey follow share the gospel, so she sef ku ku ma bring toto by force.. There is no way where prick wey dey sleep go enter toto ....not even in biblical times..!
grin grin grin grin
Nice one.....and here is an extra Like in addition ......

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 24, 2013
Akshow: oro buruku tohun terin.... orishirishi
grin o so simi lenu o bu iyo si grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by abduldope(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2013
Ifetex: I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata
mtchwwww bros park 1 syd...wetin concern ebele wit dis matter wen boKo de ring 4 em brain... cheesy
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Blessmira: 8:52pm On May 24, 2013
Jst passing with watch tower n Awake. lol wink
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Bright2(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2013
It's always bad news from this Asaba na waoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.