Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

She Can't Express Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Express Herself (1042 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? / Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Express Herself by cixluv(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Geeeez, ma girl has to be a commander of english language. she must be able to frame her language to my admiration.
even if she be agbani, and she can't speak well, i wil be pissed. angry

anyway, that means i'm easily put off by gals that can't express themselves. sad

what's your own idea about this issue. ladies in da house u may respond as per the guy level.  wink
Re: She Can't Express Herself by oreoluwa(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
Girls ARE DIFFERENT YOU KNOW, SOME R OUtSPOKEN WHILE SOME R JUST 2 SHY SO WE HV 2 ACCEPT IT ANYHW ITS COMES.
dont hate dude. grin
Re: She Can't Express Herself by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2008
women cant express themselves. if they could then they'd nag less. only a few know how to get their point(s) across
Re: She Can't Express Herself by steaming(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2008
@ om oibo and cixluv, i think you guys are misunderstanding the poster. He is asking about being grammatically correct in spoken English and not being outspoken or on the quiet side.

@ Poster, i used to be so so particular about grammar, i never knew i would ever date a Guy that cannot make well-structured sentences. But you know what i am dating one now. I have taken it up as a challenge though to help him through and i must be honest to You, he is doing just great and m so proud of him. He is even getting over his Yoruba Accents!!!

If you love a Girl, dont let such trivial matters disuaude you from loving her, such can easily be handled.

Just be sure you Guys communicate in English, buy her books to read, if its that bad, get her a tutor but make sure she is exposed to an environ where she could learn.

After all, English is not your language, even the Language owners blunder sometimes.
Re: She Can't Express Herself by steaming(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2008
Forgot to add that as i am teaching him, i am eqaully getting better. Little things like this strengthen relationships
Re: She Can't Express Herself by babyx(f): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
LET it be known that WOMEN have VERBAL POWER, dont be decieved all WOMEN can express themselves, they just EMPLOY different MODULES to say what they want or how they FEEL, dont mess with that,
the only difference is what mode of module of expression, some are grammarians they know every adjective ever structured, some are good with their native dialect, some use body language, wink
FEMALES are genectically wired with verbal power, ever wondered y if a man says 1 word the female response is 2 words, ( in what eva chosen mode of expression), ? grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? / I Have Being Married For Less Than A Year. My Ex Has Been Calling Once In A While Basically On A Pla / If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.