Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? (1042 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by Gogirl(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2009
tempting
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by vanderjo(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2009
@poster,
that question is a little bit complicated,needs modification.
chatting online is just a normal thing,no big deal.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by JJYOU: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2009
Gogirl:

tempting
what is tempting in talking online?
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by ammamat(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2009
I see it as fun oh, , specially when am less busy in the office , wel that is for me I dont know about others
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by phunke02: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2009
it just fun wink wink wink
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by kufreabasi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2009
not only funs, some people do attach seriousness to it. kiss kiss cool cool
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by yme1(f): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
No big deal about that for me i think it is so much fun.I mean most of us who are shy in asking people question face to face we can do that through the net
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by HohDee(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2009
[color=#990000]guess is fun,bt @ times it can lead to something serious-ma yahoo guys no much more[/color]
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by HohDee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2009
rockhaven:

chatting online with someone you have never met gives the opportunity to do a preliminary vetting of the other person.u can detect their intelligence and educational level and some of their views on important topics .u can decide whether or not the person is worth meeting.
to say the truth ,i and some of the babes we met online have already decided to sleep together before we meet physically since we chat mostly with cam.

i wouldnt advise a married woman to engage in online chatting with a guy as more often than not it leads to sex.it is the bitter truth.
Well said.second ur opinion
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by sistawoman: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2009
rockhaven:

chatting online with someone you have never met gives the opportunity to do a preliminary vetting of the other person.u can detect their intelligence and educational level and some of their views on important topics .u can decide whether or not the person is worth meeting.
to say the truth ,i and some of the babes we met online have already decided to sleep together before we meet physically since we chat mostly with cam.

i wouldnt advise a married woman to engage in online chatting with a guy as more often than not it leads to sex.it is the bitter truth.

Exactly how does one have sex via chat?
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by JJYOU: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2009
nigerians with their fertile imaginations. cyber sex ke! go sit down jare
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by sistawoman: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2009
JJYOU:

nigerians with their fertile imaginations. cyber sex ke! go sit down jare

I guess cuz some girl managed to have cyber sex with one of them all women who are chatting must be doing the same thing.

we all know that all women think and act the exact same way all the time.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by JJYOU: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
sistawoman:

I guess cuz some girl managed to have cyber sex with one of them all women who are chatting must be doing the same thing.

we all know that all women think and act the exact same way all the time.
u see why i advocate for charging for access to this site.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by sistawoman: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2009
rockhaven:

sistawoman,the truth is bitter,very bitter.most married women who keeps on chatting a particular guy often develo some kind of affinity with the guy and eventually get f, d by that guy when they eventually meet.the word of GOD has wisely advised us ,to flee every appearaNCE OF EVIL.
why chat some other guy consistently apart from ur hubby.every communication with ur spouse deepens the love and u earned a credit.

if u want to verify my assertion.come lets be chating and se what happens exactly in 30days time/lol

I can tell you that I have been chatting online for several years and have never had sex, cyber or real, with anyman that I have chatted with.

I hate to tell you this but listen very carefully. If a person really truly loves you there is no way in hell they will ever cheat on you. Listen one more again. If a person is going to cheat on you it does not matter what you do or do not do they will still cheat because it is what it is.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by cece84(f): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2009
grin

i think its ok inless it turns into some sexually attraction
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by hotstuff06(f): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
I never chat online with a male except on if he is a relative of our's (hubby and moi) or if it is work related (between co-workers and clients)

I just don't see any reason to chat with a male, if i need to chat, i will with my hubby. Chatting with a male that does not fit into the 2 categories above can open to door to unwanted nonsense. I am a married woman, not sure why the heck I would want to chat with any other man since all I do when I chat with my hubby is flirt  grin wink
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:41am On Mar 04, 2009
noting much
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by Gogirl(f): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2009
I never chat online with a male except on if he is a relative of our's (hubby and moi) or if it is work related (between co-workers and clients)

I just don't see any reason to chat with a male, if i need to chat, i will with my hubby. Chatting with a male that does not fit into the 2 categories above can open to door to unwanted nonsense. I am a married woman, not sure why the heck I would want to chat with any other man since all I do when I chat with my hubby is flirt   

My Dear, i quite agree with ur point of view, cos am marry and have experience it b4.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by segzicres(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2009
chatting online's fun, especially wheb i get to whine or pull peoples legs. it usually wotk for them ladies.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by JJYOU: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
what are we talking about here. hope we dont count posting on NL as chatting.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by Gogirl(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
Not all , posting on NL is not part of Chatting. Thank U
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by Gogirl(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
Gogirl:

Not at all , posting on NL is not part of Chatting. Thank U

Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by sistawoman: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
rockhaven:

sistawoman,uve heard it now from fellow married women.it is not safe to keep chatting that guy behind ur hubby.u may grow to find that guy u chat an alternatiove shoulder to lean on.i know what im saying,maybe u havent yet very smooth guys,far smoother than ur hubby.one day u will.flee all appearanc of evil

But I am not chatting at my husband back. He knows everyone I chat with. I save my chat logs and they can be reviewed by him at any time. He has never had any problems with people I have chatted with. If their intentions were different then that is on them.

I know how to tell someone they are being inappropriate or they have gone too far. I also know how to say no i will turn on my cam for you. I also know how to differentiate between love and lust. And all of these years chatting I have never thought about being emotionally connected to anyone like that.

I have met some really good and close friends via chatting. And I have built up some shaky friendships via chatting.

I guess that I am blessed that my husband does not really care about who and what is happening online cuz he knows he has me hook, line and sinker. As I would tell him “your charm is working overtime, you must give her a tip next time you go in to pick up more. LOL”
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by bluespice(f): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2009
its a pretty much str8 forward thing
the thing tho is its quite easy for people to get emotionally attached to other people
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by lancevader(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2009
bluespice:

its a pretty much str8 forward thing
the thing tho is its quite easy for people to get emotionally attached to other people

yea yu are rite bt noto females lol
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by sistawoman: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2009
rockhaven:

sistawoman.ur hubby seems not to be very smart.no offence meant pls.by allowing you to develop alternate solid friendship online he is increasing your pool of available quality men should the marriage fails.if he is not bothered why does he hav to vet ur chat log.

i once met a marid woman based in the usa online and after chatting for over a year before i arrived in california.the 1st natural and obvious too that occured to both us is to let out the steam that have gathered over 12 months of online chatting ,without remorse.

He does not have to vet my chat log but it is there if he ever needs to.  I live with no secrets from him.  i am honest and open with him.  And for that he tells me all the time he loves me so much.  No matter the question I tell him no matter what his reaction will be. 

I dont understand how chatting about weather, family, life activities, surroundings, learning a new language, peeping into someone elses culture can lead to me having sex with them.  I could never dream of disrespecting my husband or my marriage in that way.  I could never dream that I would be closer to some over the internet then my whole flesh and blood husband.

Maybe it is just me.  I dont get all that attached to people over the internet.  I dont share everything.  Shit they only know me by sistawoman, not even my real name.  Very, very, very few know me by my nickname out of those that know me by my nickname only 4 know my real name. 

Besides most people say something inappropriate or buzz me and get put on the ignore list.

Anyway no one can take anything that does not belong to them.

My husband has nothing to fear. I am not going anywhere. . . . . I love, love, love, love that man forever and ever and ever.
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by Gogirl(f): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2009
Thanks all for all ur contributions.

Cheers
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by iice(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
It's just another form of getting to know someone - as much as the person will allow you to that is.
Most people form friendships and relationships. I usually form friendships (rare) but never relationships. I make it so and it stays so. Like sistawoman, i don't get attached to people over net - heck i don't get attached to people period. They are irritating grin

You just have to know what you want, what you are willing to share/give, what you hope to get out of it, how much time you have on your hands grin
Re: What Do U Think About Chatting Online Whether Married Or Single? by tpia: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2009

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? / The One I Want Doesn't Want Me, The Ones That Want Me: I Dont Want Them. / She Lost Her Fiancee After Engagement,cos Of Marketing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.