Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? (1045 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by Itohan123(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
I wonder, don't women get Hot after a week or so?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
Perhaps she can't be screwing all the time. tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2009
Why does she only see you every three weeks? Long distance?
If not LD, then what kinda relationship do you guys have?
Open? If open, then she has a right to be with other men
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by bighead1(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2009
@poster na u sabi if ur girlfriend
dey do so just tell us point blank
and stop beating around d bush
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by 190: 3:30am On Jun 27, 2009
poster u again!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by Beaf: 3:40am On Jun 27, 2009
Wise up! She's not your gf, she just "seeing you". Abi you tink sey babes no dey play rough too?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by sweetmadam(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
Within her regular three week visits, are you allowed to visit her?
If yes then maybe you need to make more of an effort by visiting her in between her periodic visits.
If No then maybe she has something to hide.

But the truth is that you can never really be sure until you actually find out. The mind does play tricks and things are not always what they seem to be.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
Isn't she busy? Doesn't she have a job or study? Don't you communicate?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by skfa1: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ Poster

U need to understand which relationship u guys are keeping.

Is it Open or Closed relationship?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by mi3(f): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
lwkmd. Una dey live for different continents? how can you see your girlfriend once every three weeks? if you guys don't have some long distance wahala involved, i think it's rather odd, just my opinion though
Re: If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? by bilqiss(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2009
She's definitely cheating tongue. Either that, or she's just not that into you grin.

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Heart Break / Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make / What Wud U Do If Ur Girl Friend For Four Years 4gets Ur Birth Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.