Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30791 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:04pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

coming from someone who only responds to shopclue's thread

No comments,,,,,,soon every body identities will be made known to the public,,,,then we shall know who is a saint among us,,,

I dey laugh,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by surveyProf(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

Its not important,,,,,,,,,

Pls let just follow the trend and see how it will all end,,,

I maintain my words,,,,its a gang war against themselves with the prodigal sonsss,,

emm,,,,,i dey laugh,,,

Alright den!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

No comments,,,,,,soon every body identities will be made known to the public,,,,then we shall know who is a saint among us,,,

I dey laugh,,,
thank you for this wonderful word of wisdom .God bless you
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2013
Give me a moment,

I must take a current picture and transfer it to photobucket. The few images I have of myself on this computer will not upload to photobucket. Should take me less than 15 mins.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:09pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
which kind yeye bait?do u know what the meaning of bait is /i asked him for a picture he said he has none ,nnow here he comes less that 48hrs claiming he has plenty of pictures cant u see the handwriting on the wall
you dont need a Daniel to tell u the meaning
how can u live with someone for 2 years ,have a kid with the woman and see u dont have one single picture to prove that u were married to her
when the woman comes out all of a sudden u say u have pictures
how else do you want him to politely tell you that you are nonexistent or a nonentity to him? How else?
When Madam Wummi showed up, he recognised his target. Now please, skip.
I am watching a real good movie. If I dont get a query today, then I am the madam of this office. cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:09pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Give me a moment,

I must take a current picture and transfer it to photobucket. The few images I have of myself on this computer will not upload to photobucket. Should take me less than 15 mins.

Of course. Thanks for the effort to do that. That'll convince doubting thomas like me that it's actually you.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:10pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Give me a moment,

sir please, send it to her privately. You guys are really making me scared of marriage
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Give me a moment,

thank God this isnt a law court , you would have been slammed with life imprisonment,you think nigerians are fools , you are changing ur statement and comment less than 48 hrs ,pls what the hell does this guy take us for , i guess he is busy Photoshopping those pictures right now
carl allen no matter what you say you have lost all your integrity and you are a BIG BIG LIAR

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2013
WHERE IS THIS SO CALLED CARL,
better make sure the Photoshop is done well grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
thank God this isnt a law court , you would have been slammed with life imprisonment,you think nigerians are fools , you are changing ur statement and comment less that 48 hrs ,pls what the hell does this guy take us for , i guess he is busy Photoshopping those pictures right now
carl allen no matter what you say you have lost all your integrity and you are a BIG BIG LIAR

lol. ode.you say you want evidence,he is giving you.Now you saying photoshop.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol. ode.you say you want evidence,he is giving you.Now you saying photoshop.
you are the complete ode , were u not there when he said he didnt have any photos , do some of u think with ur nose or what?
he knows u guys have no mental ability to discern a fake us document from an original one that was why he brought out those papers earlier and he wasnt expecting the kind of response i gave him . use ur brains here please and dont let someone just come here and do gragra for us
and u think if he brings out any pics now that will change the fact that he changed his statement.
i told greedie that this man was gonna slip up and he did
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2013
Photobucket acting really corny today
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
you are the complete ode , were u not there when he said he didnt have any photos , do some of u think with ur nose or what?
he knows u guys have no mental ability to discern a fake us document from an original one that was why he brought out those papers earlier and he wasnt expecting the kind of response i gave him . use ur brains here please and dont let someone just come here and do gragra for us

Your Madam did not discredit the documents he uploaded so why are you vexing?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: Photobucket acting really corny today

grin grin grin grin grin grin orisirisi we go dey see for nairaland ,ok oooooo we are waiting
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Your Madam did not discredit the documents he uploaded so why are you vexing?
read her opening post and pls stop calling her my madam
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:21pm On May 24, 2013
MR ALLEN! STOP THE PIC DISPLAY PLEASE.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi: grin grin grin grin grin grin orisirisi we go dey see for nairaland ,ok oooooo we are waiting

Not, African as many first suspected, lol. But African American!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe: MR ALLEN! STOP THE PIC DISPLAY PLEASE.
why?give a reason he should stop ?he came here claiming to be someones husband and portrayed the woman in bad light the woman comes out to deny , and all u have to say is he should stop .do u know more than we do on this matter ?u seem to be protecting this mysterious carl alot
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Not, African as many first suspected, lol. But African American!
i know with time u will reveal who u are and who sent u . already u have slipped
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2013
Well,

She's not going to deny it, and I did not say that I didn't have pictures. I said I do not have pictures of me and her
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
read her opening post and pls stop calling her my madam

Your madam only discredited the person using the nairaland ID,not the document. Is your madam going to deny that's not her husband'S pic?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Well,

She's not going to deny it, and I did not say that I didn't have pictures. I said I do not have pictures of me and her
what?
are u alright at all ?will u like me to pull out all ur comments ?
now mr cal allen this are ur words

There are pictures of us all with my son Dante at his birth but she has them all, remember we separated when my son was 3 months old.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Osyxcel(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2013
@Onatisi

Calm Down, You're getting it all wrong, he didn't say he has no personal pictures, he said he has no pictures of him and wunmi together.

You've simply been looking for a way to nail him

He's uploading his personal photo, not one he is in with Wunmi

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i know with time u will reveal who u are and who sent u . already u have slipped
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Well,

if you have to reply anybody which by the way is very unnecessary, let that person be Mrs Allen. Every other one of us is inconsequential.

Stop paying ear to that Onatisi xter, for your own good
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Osyxcel(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Give me a moment,

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
This is getting interesting!!!
Following sharply
*grabs a seat and a bottle of coke* #belches#

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Your madam only discredited the person using the nairaland ID,not the document. Is your madam going to deny that's not her husband'S pic?
my guy
pls the way you are reasoning is making me angry ,what proves that a nose and two eyes is that of her husband ?or is wunnmi allen husband written on that face u see?
discredit the witness you discredit his testimony , this man is a liar and therefore his words cannot be hold to have any iota of truth
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
if you have to reply anybody which by the way is very unnecessary, let that person be Mrs Allen. Every other one of us is inconsequential.

Stop paying ear to that Onatisi xter, for your own good
grin grin grin grin grin thanks my friend . i love u
what u dont understand is wunmi has nothing to prove again , she has said it all and this man hasnt been able to match her
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
my guy
pls the way you are reasoning is making me angry ,what proves that a nose and two eyes is that of her husband ?or is wunnmi allen husband written on that face u see?
discredit the witness you discredit his testimony , this man is a liar and therefore his words cannot be hold to have any iota of truth

Well your madam did not deny the pictures and the documents. did she?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
Lollll,,,,,this is geting more interesting,,,,,

Nollywood Movie title: Mr Carl still in love with wummi

I dey laugh,,,,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Well your madam did not deny the pictures and the documents. did she?
i pray you dont ever have a case or need to go to a law court for a case ,you wont even last 1 day.shop clue only asked him 2 questions and the man fell flat .smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.