Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30766 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
And as I stated produced a document that stated I was arrested for crack cocaine, or cocaine at Wumi. If you thought this would scare me away you are wrong. roflmao!!! You should be more than willing to produce this so Mr Aigbe can be paid. In fact I will give you 60 days to produce such a document!!

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2013
How have you came about this information have you seen it with your own eyes, tell these people if you have seen any of this as you with your own eyes. Tell these people the source of these tales wumi? You are so very very naïve to think I would give you any information about myself that is credible, lol. That is how gullible you are!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by ayox2003: 5:43pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
You place our son in danger by scamming all of these good people out of their hard earned money!!!

Carl,

I have been following Shop-clue's case with Mr Aigbe case until this Onatisi guy made the mods close the thread.

Anyway, what u wrote up here sums up all I've been thinking. Your son is living with the woman who would damage his future. He's innocent but a woman who has had issues with Siena, Fhemmy, Aigbe and now you - Carl, will not help his future at all. I mean, raising an innocent child with scam money. Honestly, apart from her being a bad role model to her son, she puts the boy at a danger of her many sins because I'm sure there are others she's scammed outside Nairaland.

Find a way around it, bro. Life's short.

Frawzey

7 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2013
ayox2003:
this Onatisi guy made the mods close the thread.

Frawzey
so i can influence the mods abi? thank you grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2013
this is strictly between shopclue and carl allen,everyone else back off
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 5:49pm On May 24, 2013
I have your email telling me how you've not had a run of this weed operation for some time but you're expecting that you have a run you're expecting in two weeks. Is that the type of life you're alleging me to ruin?

Pls Carl, just stop.

It's pathetic, for lack of a better word.

You, who is coming here saying you want to validate my bad character, did you not give me glowing records of references less than 24months ago? Or you didn't mean that, you just said those to help me out?

Also, did you not call and said you'll help me chase those that was trying to stick me with a lawsuit to take my home when they gave me a paycheck advance and turn around to ask for sexual favours and kick fire me when I was didn't play ball maintaining the loan was giving with the understanding that it will be paid off by work hours, not my body?

Didn't you personally called them and threatened fire and brim stones? Saying you're hire a publicist to bring what they are doing to limelight and all? Did you or did you not send me links to Law firms to fight them? Why did you do all that when you believe I was a conniving biatch then? Why did you ask me to come live with you and you'll help me fix up my home? Why did you buy bus ticket and sent to me? I still have proof of all these.

Why were you in good terms with me to be able to speak to the boy you came to nairaland to shamefully disregard his details just in 2012. Fastforward to 2013, you are here on NL saying you wanted to pitch tent with those who are attacking me? Which is you? Why are you mad now and not mad in 2012?

Could it be because I put a slammer and let you know I have moved on and have a man and cannot take up your offers and going to law school? Was that why you changed gears and lying that it was this thread that made you come to NL?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2013
ayox2003:

Carl,

I have been following Shop-clue's case with Mr Aigbe case until this Onatisi guy made the mods close the thread.

Anyway, what u wrote up here sums up all I've been thinking. Your son is living with the woman who would damage his future. He's innocent but a woman who has had issues with Siena, Fhemmy, Aigbe and now you - Carl, will not help his future at all. I mean, raising an innocent child with scam money. Honestly, apart from her being a bad role model to her son, she puts the boy at a danger of her many sins because I'm sure there are others she's scammed outside Nairaland.

Find a way around it, bro. Life's short.

Frawzey

Ayox2003,

I did not come to NL proclaiming to be a saint, I have had my problems in the past. But I have always worked a job and used my own money to care for and provide a roof over my families head. Also, any action that I have done in life with never ever lead to others seeking out my wife or son to exact revenge.

I am far from perfect, but this woman was never beaten. Where in a America can you draw blood from a woman, give here a black eye, or bust her lip; even slapping a woman can do such things. Wumi was never treated in this fashion. She always had a roof over her head, utilities, running water, food, nice furniture, and comfortable surroundings to live.

You want to know why, because I went to work everyday. While we were together she never attained a real job, nor paid a single bill; not that she was required to.

Unfortunately, what she does not understand is that scamming people out of thousands of dollars at a time will get yourself and your family killed.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2013
Wumi,

You called and asked if you could use me as a reference for jobs in the past, have I done that, of course. I would do something so small if it would assist you in caring for Dante.

As to the situation concerning your home wumi, when you explained the issue to me; I made phone calls on you behalf to the son to let them know you were not alone unprotected in this country, I also advised you on what I thought were your best courses of action to take. I believe I even emailed you a list of about 20 lawyers that might be able to assist you.

But how can I directly go after some people you owe $20K to, while their in the midst of attempting to sue you for your home?

Exactly what was it that you recall me professing to do.

I gave you all the assistance I could in the matter, that was January 2012. The next thing I know its April and your in Nigeria. You really don't sit still long enough nor was I kept informed to do much more than I did.

Wumi, not once have I ever tried to rekindle a relationship with you, we both know this. In your very last email to me you stated "How can I throw away the mother, but still expect to have a relationship with the child". What you choose to do with other men is your business!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 6:05pm On May 24, 2013
Your last email confirmed authoritatively you've been following the 2009 Car fiasco on NL. You even said in the email you know about one guy who wanted to marry me and shiat.

I put it to you you've been stalking, unrelentless and still living in denial of your own faults and choices which is responsible for your lack of shame to come here and boast that you actually sent a woman and a three month child packing from your home?

You are singing a death tune alright but I tell you, the graveyard will be dug and sited in your own home, not mine.

American said these things to me and I believe her.

American said I have a right to liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness. America said I have a right to chose how I live, with whom and how.

America said I have a right to fight back if challenged and provoke. America said I have a right to even kill in self defense if my life, my son's is/are threatened and attempted to be brought to a brutal end by any living soul and I believe her.
I am an American, Carl, the American and I will supply to the authorities every facts to hunt you down and stop you from doing more damages lives of women both american women and african women who have passed through your hands.

From where I am, and this thing you got going on NL, it's nothing. It's a peace of Cake. If I can fight an evil that you are and defeat you, I can do anything, so help me God.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:
Could it be because I put a slammer and let you know I have moved on and have a man
I wonder who this man of yours is. He has no idea what hell-hole he is in, I think I should dig him out and inform him before it's too late.

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 6:10pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: @ Carl personality,

For the uptenth time, let me ask you.

1. Are you ok and acting without the nerves? Not insulting, just saying?

2. Are you in your normal state and not half doled up on crack cocaine? You are I know about your drug addiction and the reason why am asking you about "normal".

3. Is your mother and sisters and rest of your family aware of what you are doing here on this thread? I hope for your sake that they know.

4. Are your three other wives you married and divorced with children before I came to United States also aware of what you're doing here?

5. Is your African mistress whom was heavily pregnant just few months younger than the son you claimed you want to rescue from me knows about your presence on this forum? Is she still part of your life or you kicked her out and took custody of her child too while she looked on from afar?

6. How am I the cause of everything terrible that has ensnared your past, got you indicted by reading police of possession and usage of crack cocaine multiple times and even advertized your name in reading newspapers? How am I the one responsible for your kicked out of medical school because they found you doing drugs? How am I responsible for the huge unpaid student loans of almost 300k plus that may be causing you to lose business deals if they run a deep check on your background?

7. What exactly is your mission here on NL to prove? You said you're trying to remove your name from mine but you keep linking your name to this mess and the supposed shopclue scammer by constantly referring to her as your wife, and clinging on to everything you can to establish your link to her.

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 6:12pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

To ALL of you here what wumi did not realize,

Was that many months before she was evicted I found all of these documents she had compiled on a spouse could use domestic violence claims against their sponsor to attempt to gain citizenship.

She once called the police claiming she was being held against her wiil, I showed them where she threw a plunger at me broke a hole in the wall cause of her anger and ran out and called the police. They warned her that if she ever made such a call again she would be arrested.

This is what you enter into when you make an agreement with her treachery, you good will will be repayed with treachery!!!

Oh my! Desperate beings! This is SHAMEFUL! Once one is criminally minded, she/he can go to any length. She wants to be American by any means possible.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 24, 2013
Keeping up with the Allens season 1 will soon come to an end, season 2 will be even more explosive with far more damaging secrets revealed.

We promise you a great time following.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: Your last email confirmed authoritatively you've been following the 2009 Car fiasco on NL. You even said in the email you know about one guy who wanted to marry me and shiat.

I put it to you you've been stalking, unrelentless and still living in denial of your own faults and choices which is responsible for your lack of shame to come here and boast that you actually sent a woman and a three month child packing from your home?

You are singing a death tune alright but I tell you, the graveyard will be dug and sited in your own home, not mine.

American said these things to me and I believe her.

American said I have a right to liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness. America said I have a right to chose how I live, with whom and how.

America said I have a right to fight back if challenged and provoke. America said I have a right to even kill in self defense if my life, my son's is/are threatened and attempted to be brought to a brutal end by any living soul and I believe her.
I am an American, Carl, the American and I will supply to the authorities every facts to hunt you down and stop you from doing more damages lives of women both american women and african women who have passed through your hands.

From where I am, and this thing you got going on NL, it's nothing. It's a peace of Cake. If I can fight an evil that you are and defeat you, I can do anything, so help me God.

I called you concerning the car, because you took the vehicle to New York city ran up thousands of dollars worth of tickets. Five years later they were coming after me. The rest of your convoluted story I do not recognized. I never called you about some car thing on NL that I can recall or you marrying someone. If such a thing was every mentioned in passing conversation I do not remember because it was of little consequence to me.

This always happens with you!! You go into home brew mode. You will take piece of a story and throw it in with a bunch of unrelated events which are not true.

I explained to you that I was later able to get the insurance information and show where I dropped the insurance on the car and they removed all pending claims against me.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 6:17pm On May 24, 2013
Now Listen and let it be know to your family members, that you are threading a live wire and will certainly face the consequences.

This land I am is an American land, fought for by founding heroes and I sworn an oath to protect it, report any evil that may threatened the existence of those that lived within her walls. And by those that lives within this country, that includes me.

So if you think you can bring your brand of weed and come after any man am with, or ridicule me in the hope of chasing any man am building my future with away, it will be seen to that an stop is put to your own end as well. Yes, I said it.

I will protect with everything available in my power the most important thing in my life, my son. You can't touch me Carl, neither my son!

I am not your most current african woman who can't speak english whom you took her child from her. I am shopclue, Mr American. I am American like you by naturalization privileges, but never let it escape your memory, I am 100 per cent undiluted Yoruba lady as well.

Ti oro ba ko ile, ti o ba ko oke, o tun ni ibi ti a ngbe si.

I took a walk 8years ago, I tried to be civil with you for the sake of my son, but now. I already walked, not trying to walk from you.

You want divorce? You never sent me an initiation proceeding all these years! Why the hell not? Or you want me to pay for it?

Set it in motion and it'll be seen to. It can't be that hard now, can it?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2013
carl u are playing to the gallery and all these things wont get u ur son back ,if anything u have just shut the only door that could make that happen.everyone here will logout of this site and face their lives,chat about this and that is it .you must realise u have everything to lose in this matter .
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2013
It is fine, I know her ways.

Will you just please answer the question that everyone wants to know?

Will you grant me a divorce so you can chase any man you choose?

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 6:21pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Oh! So she is not even divorced? undecided

Yet, she was busy visiting pastors and giving them names of "potential suitors" to "check out" and also paying visits to "potential mother-in-laws" in Nigeria with your son.

. Wunmi, you need JESUS !!

And please,don't ask me how we know. She posted all these info here for all to read before the threads were hidden/deleted by the mods.

Oh Heavens!!!!! Shame Shame Shame!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2013
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2013
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2013
I am the crack addicted, domestic violence, stalking lunatic!!!

Why wont you grant me a simple divorce now, you go your way I go mine?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 6:26pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I called you concerning the car, because you took the vehicle to New York city ran up thousands of dollars worth of tickets. Five years later they were coming after me. The rest of your convoluted story I do not recognized.

This always happens with you!! You go into home brew mode. You will take piece of a story and throw it in with a bunch of unrelated events which are not true.

I explained to you that I was later able to get the insurance information and show where I dropped the insurance on the car and they removed all pending claims against me.

Shut the Bleep up, you silly embarrassment of a man. Stop running around in circles and explain how my lifestyles is affecting your credit ratings in business, how what I did with my life is any of your business. I've had some tough roads to terrain, I never blamed you for any. I simply took care of it and keep moving.

I never needed to lie about abuse to get immigration documents, they have proves of so many horrors of police reports that was not written by me to base their decision. You withdraw your sponsorship, God said "Heck, shopclue, have my own sponsorship instead"

America put its stamp of approval on it, and we are a good example of a successful african immigration stories that triumph against all odds!

I don't need you to help me fix a home in philly or any other home at all, nor your help to pay any debt at all. The last time I got an offer of help from you, it almost land me in jail and homeless. I NEED NOTHING AT ALL FROM YOU! Use it for the woman that gave you your current son instead.

She's also african and a foreigner, do right by her and its as good as you've done it for me. Just go away!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2013
This was indeed fun!

Good Day!!!

But think about it wumi, I just want a simple divorce.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

Shut the Bleep up, you silly embarrassment of a man. Stop running around in circles and explain how my lifestyles is affecting your credit ratings in business, how what I did with my life is any of your business. I've had some tough roads to terrain, I never blamed you for any. I simply took care of it and keep moving.

I never needed to lie about abuse to get immigration documents, they have proves of so many horrors of police reports that was not written by me to base their decision. You withdraw your sponsorship, God said "Heck, shopclue, have my own sponsorship instead"

America put its stamp of approval on it, and we are a good example of a successful african immigration stories that triumph against all odds!

I don't need you to help me fix a home in philly or any other home at all, nor your help to pay any debt at all. The last time I got an offer of help from you, it almost land me in jail and homeless. I NEED NOTHING AT ALL FROM YOU! Use it for the woman that gave you your current son instead.

She's also african and a foreigner, do right by her and its as good as you've done it for me. Just go away!

Show one police report were you were abused and give the case number and court it can be verified and I will pay Mr. Aigbe bill, Do you hear this NL.

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

gbam.
i love this post.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2013
Show one police report of the horrors you claim, and I will settle your debt.

Case close, police reports are public record. If you called the police you can get a copy of the report
produce just one. I give you 60 days, rofllmao!!!!!

But I can upload my police report against you for domestic violence, the order of protection against you, and the order for your arrest for kicking in my front door!!!!

I am gone see you all later!!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 6:38pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
gbam.
i love this post.

Why won't you love it O D E, birds of a feather! fraudsters, Nemesis will catch up with you and your Wumi soonest.

7 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

Why won't you love it O D E, birds of a feather! fraudsters, Nemesis will catch up with you and your Wumi soonest.
that guy carl allen is a drug dealer .how can a drug dealer be a responsible father for goodness sake
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 24, 2013
The Allen Saga- Season 1, episode 1

lalaosky, I owe you one bro grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 6:42pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
Show one police report of the horrors you claim, and I will settle your debt.

Case close, police reports are public record. If you called the police you can get a copy of the report
produce just one. I give you 60 days, rofllmao!!!!!

But I can upload my police report against you for domestic violence, the order of protection against you, and the order for your arrest for kicking in my front door!!!!

I am gone see you all later!!!!

Please Sir, go to work. It is a pity a woman has gone this low to defraud innocent people. Do have a great day. Ladies and gents, please be very careful in picking who becomes your spouse.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 6:44pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
that guy carl allen is a drug dealer .how can a drug dealer be a responsible father for goodness sake

Really? You know him? I didn't know o! But you FORGOT to tell us you help him peddle the drugs. Keep quiet for once please.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 6:45pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: Now Listen and let it be know to your family members, that you are threading a live wire and will certainly face the consequences.

This land I am is an American land, fought for by founding heroes and I sworn an oath to protect it, report any evil that may threatened the existence of those that lived within her walls. And by those that lives within this country, that includes me.

So if you think you can bring your brand of weed and come after any man am with, or ridicule me in the hope of chasing any man am building my future with away, it will be seen to that an stop is put to your own end as well. Yes, I said it.

I will protect with everything available in my power the most important thing in my life, my son. You can't touch me Carl, neither my son!

I am not your most current african woman who can't speak english whom you took her child from her. I am shopclue, Mr American. I am American like you by naturalization privileges, but never let it escape your memory, I am 100 per cent undiluted Yoruba lady as well.

Ti oro ba ko ile, ti o ba ko oke, o tun ni ibi ti a ngbe si.

I took a walk 8years ago, I tried to be civil with you for the sake of my son, but now. I already walked, not trying to walk from you.

You want divorce? You never sent me an initiation proceeding all these years! Why the hell not? Or you want me to pay for it?

Set it in motion and it'll be seen to. It can't be that hard now, can it?

This is bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.