Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30764 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:47am On May 25, 2013
They are using you temporarily because you're the new kid around the block, trust me, they'll chew you for as long as they feel you're useful to satisfy their desire to ruin shopclue which doesn't make me flinch one bit. In due time, they will spit you out and dump you then begin to attack you just as they did to aigbe.

Don't be in a hurry Mr One time formidable American Sponsor.

Onise ara ni olurun oba. God is a miracle worker. HE knew how you'll turn out to be and struck you out as my sponsor with mighty hands. And he set things to happen in a way which make you absolutely irrelevant and useless and not having any say, any power, any command, any opinion or influence in my Naturalization process. Now whatyagonna do? Will you jump from the cliff and end your life now that you can no longer call immigration about my case and get any information at all?

That must really hurt, don't it?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Now i truly understand why some men call women wicked sad

Sadly this is a relatiosnhip that both parties do not even see eye to eye
Vindictiveness is now the order of the day and the innocent child is in the centre.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2013
Can a man or woman really fight everyone and not be hardened

You are a strong willed woman
I have to give it to you, singular in your purpose

But you have too many opponents

If it were me I can't sleep

shopclue:

Omo ale!!!

Bastard, so you're not going to any office? Or you already arrived at the office and found out there's no work, so you got back to nairaland and posted within such short span of time?

You have been on your feet and been monitoring what's going on with my life since 2004 while I could care less who you sleep with, what websites you visited or any other personal things about your life.

No, 2013, you're digging and stalking that brought you to nairaland as you claimed. Yes, I am authoritatively saying it, you have murdered sleep and cannot rest with all your drug money. You can't find peace not because of what you did to me, but for the embarrassment even your reply and response here on nairaland will cause to your mother and your sister?

You do remember you now have a brain touch don't you? And unemployable with all your accumulated degrees. Or is that not why they sponsored you for the multimedia course in westwood?

What a waste! Medical school student loan and all those years wasted by a crack drug addict you can't control. UCLA degree wasted because you now have a medical condition.

Still, American system finds a way to invest in you and give you another chance. Rather than focusing on that new life with the less than perfect african immigrant who gave you your 7year old son, overlook her mistakes and build a life with her, you threw it all away and drag her through custody battle and took her soon, then offer her few moments of grace to come for easter lunch in your home. You came to me and run her down like she's nothing. You assumed I can't see through what you told me about her. You felt running her down and telling me you've been single for so so number of years will make me run back into your house?

You can't be happy with anyone, face that fact. You have no regard for any woman even the one that gave you life. Stop making the silly excuses of nairaland thread as the reason for your misery. Even though you're growing and selling weed right under the nose of american government, and you probably now have excess money to boast about paying my bills. You're still not contented and apparently, I can deduce you don't have inner peace. If you do, you won't be here making yourself a laughing stock of Nigerian forum and society which I know very well.

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:16am On May 25, 2013
And for the record, let me explain to you the letter you're sent.

It's called due process, Mr 2 Degree holder Illiterate.

They did so to satisfy paperwork requirements nothing else. Same was sent to me, not just you.

But then, my life did not end there as you expected, does it now? So, where's your sting? You're like a graveyard, you can never be satisfied. No, you have ridiculed the one thing that is important in any man's life.

You relied on the egg of a woman to start the process of your life. Her womb needs to give you room to facilitate conception. That womb housed and fed you for nine months. In terrible pain and in a woman's pull of blood, your existence to life outside the womb is announced. You fed and suckle on a woman's breast in your first few days and months of life. A woman watches over you and raised you, protected you from man till you became a man. And after your bones became strong, you now think you can kick a woman with leg and disrespect them and come to boast about it online?

A woman is the reason for your life, but despite of all these things, rather than treating them with respect, you came out here and tried to put an end to a woman's life claiming your business is ruined. You gave her son's picture on a forum where she's been targeted like you want his existence to be snuffed out. You gave his first name, his age, and then added your own last name. So in other words, you gave out his full details and how he can be reached.

You simply stated by your actions, here's the little lad, please predators, pick him up and get rid of him for me.

But listen, you'll need to rid of me first before that happens. Because surely as the day always rises and set, if something happened to my son, your life is over.

Those who did not buy market with you, will help you pay. Then you'll know I am a woman, and you are a man, when you get finished in tenacity of purpose and intentions and exhausted, the inner strength of a woman is just warming up to begin. You may have my picture, but you really do not know me. You know my name but do not understand the meaning. I am capable of fighting you without any weapon or contact or police or trial of any kind. I am not one of your african american women you thrashed, used to blow your nose, and throw away like a dirty tissue paper.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:18am On May 25, 2013
Where is the house you had me thrown out now?

What happened to it? Did you have loads of happiness in that home after I left your keys under the flower pot despite court ruling to stay there and ordering you to stay away?

No, don't bother answering that. I have my answer in what is happening in your future now. It's enough.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:20am On May 25, 2013
Do you still think you deserved happiness? No, you do not. There'll be no deep inner happiness that'll come your way as far as women are concerned. You'll keep luring more women am sure and will get laid but that's about it. No matter how you tried to make the reckless ways of your lives with women disappeared, you'll never be happy nor rest no matter how much you achieved. It's not a curse, am simply giving you an insight as somebody who has more depth than you.

You're a fake and superfluous. You're full of air and lacks deep understanding. You lack common sense. If you're together upstairs, you wouldn't post that deathly looking picture of yourself for the whole world to see. But then, how will you know that's not appropriate? You do not have common sense!

Is that picture of what you look like now that you want my son to look into every day of his life if you win him too in custody battle? You want to subject his existence to continual "Halloween night" experience? No, I don't think so. I mean c'mon, if I see you at night the way you look now, I'll take a dash, scream and fled!

Or is how years of crack coke eats you up and make you look now also a result of the damage I caused you with Nairaland thread?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 1:29am On May 25, 2013
Whether you shelter that boy or not he will trace his biological father no matter what you tell him

Even if he is a coke dealer

He will come across this pages as nothing is never really hidden on the internet

Your ex husband (or estranged husband) can notify the US consulate so that when the boy needs a pasport he can be informed who his father is

If he finds out he was unjustly deprived of his father he will hate the mum more

So many battles for one person undecided

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 1:33am On May 25, 2013
This women is a certified scam.
https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

Her other username was coolfaced8-notice how she deleted every coment
https://www.nairaland.com/coolfaced8

More scams
https://www.nairaland.com/297712/set-record-straight-pinkequity-pinkbloomer

She is one hell of a character smdh

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 1:53am On May 25, 2013
Yes that is another dimension but now even the home front which is meant to be a place of succour is a battle ground

Subomi-luv:

More scams

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:40am On May 25, 2013
biolabee: Whether you shelter that boy or not he will trace his biological father no matter what you tell him

Even if he is a coke dealer

He will come across this pages as nothing is never really hidden on the internet

Your ex husband (or estranged husband) can notify the US consulate so that when the boy needs a pasport he can be informed who his father is

If he finds out he was unjustly deprived of his father he will hate the mum more

So many battles for one person undecided
why dont u just keep quiet .this is marital issue and as far as shopclue is concerned YOU DONT EXIST.so stop trying to get her attention.she isnt like carl who plays to the gallery.she has her target and she is staying on it
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 3:54am On May 25, 2013
shopclue: For the record, you're a liar, with proof. And I'll get it by the time am done with you.

For the record, my son's interest, welfare, protection and protection is the least in your mind. You're just trying to play the system. But you've been able to go under the radar of their scrutiny for a while now and I have not been interested in helping them find you, so what's the new game about?

Did you accidentally opened an account or use a real bank card and the family affairs sent you a letter?

Deal with your life and whatever comes to you alone. Leave me and my son out of it and stop coming into my life to monitor what's going on. I did not flush out my son and kill him when your mother suggested it. I kept him alive for me, he will not come anywhere near you or your mess, not even in an afterlife.

And as for landing in Lagos.

Oh Mr American, am so waiting.

I will see to it that you're not unattended. I will make sure you're giving a live tour and properly entertained in my home of birth. I will show you every hospitality you've shown a certain woman on a certain night with a three month old son. Oh Yes, it'll certainly be paradise I promise you. I will make your visit so memorable for you such that in your next life when you reincarnate, you'll carry with you in your umbilical cord manual on how to treat women and not use and dump them like sanitary pads.

Three different american women with marriage records, two africans you have used up in your life and still not find happiness with any of them. 5 different women in one lifetime that you have called wives at one point and not a single one of them is good enough? Not one of them has been lucky in your hands and you shamelessly flaunt and beat your chest about it?

And you're here talking about getting my son? Did your mother not turn us away with the little lad during my day of taxicab when I drove to her home to see if she'll keep him for me for a few days when I lost the taxi I was driving and my source of income? My white amish friends drove me down to her home and are my living witness and they can testifies to it. What do you think? Think they're dead now and won't remember? Did your mother not tell me I cannot sleep in her spare room when you're completely coked up at home one evening and I needed to get away from you? She said I could simply have aborted. I choose not to abort my child and fell out of favor with her. So you want to come get my son and now raised him around your family Carl, the American?

You must not really have known me at all.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 3:59am On May 25, 2013
Caracta: A boy or grown up man will always look for his father as long as he is alive! Time will tell!
Is that not what I have been telling Mr Allen from his first post? If he listened to me, we won't get to this - opening a thread and getting this nasty.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:03am On May 25, 2013
shopclue: Your own african american friends on 5th street took a picture of you when you're in one of your state, came to find me in the shelter and gave it to me. I still have it.

How did they manage to take that type of picture of you still beats me to this day. At least you could have locked the door if you must shack up. If they have such access to take that type of pic, they could have harmed you easily. I thanked them for the pic and cuts off every connection with them. Let the state do the dirt digging on you if they will.

Digging it up by myself is too much horror than I can handle, that's why I always missed appointments of family court in philadelphia. We've had enough of you. Keep the money, the child supports, the degrees, the whatever it is you've been blessed with in your life. We can manage. If a fire gets lighted in my life, I will put it out by myself.

On the part about ruining your name, I already told you what to do.

You pathetic bloody liar talking about coming to rescue my son, last time in 2012 we spoke, you said you want him to spend an holiday, what did you do afterwards?

You were calling the state dept in America for assistance for his ticket and my heart sank! You were going to have a boy over, somebody you haven't seen since a baby, yet you have to latch on to the state for ticket money? What would you have told them was the state of emergency to buy a ticket for an american child in africa? I stopped you in your tracks and told you we are not in need of the state assistance. I flew back into the country and severe all cords with you for good. And you have been waiting to get your pound of flesh. And you felt you found it on NL in 2013.

So you jumped on it without even reading through the thread to know the amount or when the business transacted. Yet you claimed, you've been following the thread for months? How come you still haven't comprehend what the ammount was for all the time you've been silently following?

Well, I've got news for you. NL, I don't give a shiat about. You I don't give a shiat about. The authorities in America is who I give a shiat about. And I've heard from them. You don't count!

Carl, YOU'RE BAD NEWS!!!!!!

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:05am On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
Is that not what I have been telling Mr Allen from his first post? If he listened to me, we won't get to this - opening a thread and getting this nasty.

at last ,at last.you are seeing resoning.all this nairaland jamboree wont put his son on the next available flight to usa.when i said this then u all said i was wrong
carl is not a smart man at all,and he is stubbourn.
he is burning the bridge that can make him see that boys face again
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:12am On May 25, 2013
CarlAllen:
Shopclue,

Makes tons of accusations without a single document or picture to prove any of her claims.

She has produced absolutely nothing to back anything she has stated.

My friends took pictures of me lol, you did not know any of my friends not a single one. And my friends did not know you,lol!! How funny she is.

I have not seen you in over eight years and have only had a handful of conversations except when you have called to have me lie to perspective employers that you were a nanny for me and my children. Or if I was attempting to straighten out something that I had nothing to do with, or attempting to see my son.

I will make it easy for you, Please produce one email or recorded conversation, which a person of you character would certainly do, where I state I grow weed in my home where my child lives, that I sell weed, or that I even grow weed at all. Produce one single email or recorded conversation miss wumi.

Guess what if one existed not only would it have been displayed here, it would have surely been dispatched to the authorities many moons ago.

In addition, a person convicted of a drug possession charge or a convicted felon cannot act as your immigration sponsor. If you read in the second document which was posted in the other thread it clearly states that you were denied because I did not appear at your interview and I later presented a statement in their office requesting to be removed as your sponsor. Since the arrest that you had spoken of occurred in 2003, before our son was borne, the case had already been disposed of by 2005. So your claims are rubbish as you would say.

I am rubbish, but your name is the one being splattered over the internet for illegal transactions!!!! I have every single email I have ever sent to you, so you want to talk about slander or fraud?

@ Everyone Else

Well this has been some exchange but unfortunately life is not always pretty.

If I have offended any members of NL here please forgive me, this was not my intent. I apologize to you all save one, I am not too proud to say that I am sorry or wrong!

I have offered many times over to produce documents for everything that I have claimed here in this forum.

I have no intention of returning until Wumi or Shopclue, as you know her, can produce one document, one picture, a single shred of evidence to prove these incredible claims she has made.

Good Day

Good decision Mr Allen. Keep your word. Its your honor.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:17am On May 25, 2013
shopclue: They are using you temporarily because you're the new kid around the block, trust me, they'll chew you for as long as they feel you're useful to satisfy their desire to ruin shopclue which doesn't make me flinch one bit. In due time, they will spit you out and dump you then begin to attack you just as they did to aigbe.

Don't be in a hurry Mr One time formidable American Sponsor.

Onise ara ni olurun oba. God is a miracle worker. HE knew how you'll turn out to be and struck you out as my sponsor with mighty hands. And he set things to happen in a way which make you absolutely irrelevant and useless and not having any say, any power, any command, any opinion or influence in my Naturalization process. Now whatyagonna do? Will you jump from the cliff and end your life now that you can no longer call immigration about my case and get any information at all?

That must really hurt, don't it?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:25am On May 25, 2013
shopclue: Do you still think you deserved happiness? No, you do not. There'll be no deep inner happiness that'll come your way as far as women are concerned. You'll keep luring more women am sure and will get laid but that's about it. No matter how you tried to make the reckless ways of your lives with women disappeared, you'll never be happy nor rest no matter how much you achieved. It's not a curse, am simply giving you an insight as somebody who has more depth than you.

You're a fake and superfluous. You're full of air and lacks deep understanding. You lack common sense. If you're together upstairs, you wouldn't post that deathly looking picture of yourself for the whole world to see. But then, how will you know that's not appropriate? You do not have common sense!

Is that picture of what you look like now that you want my son to look into every day of his life if you win him too in custody battle? You want to subject his existence to continual "Halloween night" experience? No, I don't think so. I mean c'mon, if I see you at night the way you look now, I'll take a dash, scream and fled!

Or is how years of crack coke eats you up and make you look now also a result of the damage I caused you with Nairaland thread?
okay, this made me laugh really hard.
See Mrs Allen laughing and disecting another human's picture. As if we dont know what she herself look like.

Her choice of words too are very funny too. Lol.

Madam Allen, I think Mr Allen is good looking wink wink I really think he is.

11 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:26am On May 25, 2013
Subomi-luv:

More scams

lol. Welcome aboard. You have missed many more series than that.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:32am On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
at last ,at last.you are seeing resoning.all this nairaland jamboree wont put his son on the next available flight to usa.when i said this then u all said i was wrong
carl is not a smart man at all,and he is stubbourn.
he is burning the bridge that can make him see that boys face again
I said it to your texac01 Id, I say it to you now, 'do not address me ever again until I address you' if your conscience is pricking you and you want to 'confess' the priest is in the parish, go do your confessions there! You are as evil and two faced as a certain despicable politician. I detest your character. Stay away from me.

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:43am On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
I said it to your texac01 Id, I say it to you now, 'do not address me ever again until I address you' if your conscience is pricking you and you want to 'confess' the priest is in the parish, go do your confessions there! You are as evil and two faced as a certain despicable politician. I detest your character. Stay away from me.
and u are worse .i hate ppl like u who take it upon themselves to judge others.and i shouldnt reply ur posts?well i guess u will have to create ur own nairaland.i dont think u have the mental capability of doing so anyway
u want me to stay away from u ?then better keep ur mouth shut and stop thinking with ur mouth,use ur brains instead that is far easier and better
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
okay, this made me laugh really hard.
See Mrs Allen laughing and disecting another human's picture. As if we dont know what she herself look like.

Her choice of words too are very funny too. Lol.

Madam Allen, I think Mr Allen is good looking wink wink I really think he is.
see who is laughing about someones look?smh
human facial disaster of the first order
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 5:41am On May 25, 2013
Hmmmm. This woman is strong-willed and my heart goes out to her. I don't care who is right or wrong here...neither do i take sides. But this woman has been through thick and thin and she is stronger for it. Sentiments aside, away from all the scams, there are lots of lessons to learn from her. Again, i am not a fan of either of them.

I just pray God will settle whatever needs to be settled. I pray for the boy's safety too. Amen.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 5:49am On May 25, 2013
shopclue:

Omo ale!!!

Bastard, so you're not going to any office? Or you already arrived at the office and found out there's no work, so you got back to nairaland and posted within such short span of time?

You have been on your feet and been monitoring what's going on with my life since 2004 while I could care less who you sleep with, what websites you visited or any other personal things about your life.

No, 2013, you're digging and stalking that brought you to nairaland as you claimed. Yes, I am authoritatively saying it, you have murdered sleep and cannot rest with all your drug money. You can't find peace not because of what you did to me, but for the embarrassment even your reply and response here on nairaland will cause to your mother and your sister?

You do remember you now have a brain touch don't you? And unemployable with all your accumulated degrees. Or is that not why they sponsored you for the multimedia course in westwood?

What a waste! Medical school student loan and all those years wasted by a crack drug addict you can't control. UCLA degree wasted because you now have a medical condition.

Still, American system finds a way to invest in you and give you another chance. Rather than focusing on that new life with the less than perfect african immigrant who gave you your 7year old son, overlook her mistakes and build a life with her, you threw it all away and drag her through custody battle and took her soon, then offer her few moments of grace to come for easter lunch in your home. You came to me and run her down like she's nothing. You assumed I can't see through what you told me about her. You felt running her down and telling me you've been single for so so number of years will make me run back into your house?

You can't be happy with anyone, face that fact. You have no regard for any woman even the one that gave you life. Stop making the silly excuses of nairaland thread as the reason for your misery. Even though you're growing and selling weed right under the nose of american government, and you probably now have excess money to boast about paying my bills. You're still not contented and apparently, I can deduce you don't have inner peace. If you do, you won't be here making yourself a laughing stock of Nigerian forum and society which I know very well.

[b]This shameless woman keeps making all sorts of accusations with no proof whatsoever despite being challenged by Mr Carl to upload the proof. Anybody can make accusations, but proving it with exhibits is what really matters.

Please could you stop ranting if you've got nothing to prove all you've been saying.

You are simply a very dubious character and a disgrace to womanhood; women like you make men disrespect ladies. You've had issues with all your business partners in here; no one person who did business with you was ever satisfied. All your business dealings ended in chaos yet you blame everybody else except yourself. And now we all know even your love life is a complete mess - chai! scammer no dey see peace.

I promise I will soon dig out that man of yours and inform him about you before he makes the mistake of his life. It's obvious you just wanna use him to achieve something just as you used My Carl Allen to gain citizenship and have refused to grant him divorce or drop his name.

person you are!
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 5:52am On May 25, 2013
CarlAllen:
Shopclue,

Makes tons of accusations without a single document or picture to prove any of her claims.

She has produced absolutely nothing to back anything she has stated.

My friends took pictures of me lol, you did not know any of my friends not a single one. And my friends did not know you,lol!! How funny she is.

I have not seen you in over eight years and have only had a handful of conversations except when you have called to have me lie to perspective employers that you were a nanny for me and my children. Or if I was attempting to straighten out something that I had nothing to do with, or attempting to see my son.

I will make it easy for you, Please produce one email or recorded conversation, which a person of you character would certainly do, where I state I grow weed in my home where my child lives, that I sell weed, or that I even grow weed at all. Produce one single email or recorded conversation miss wumi.

Guess what if one existed not only would it have been displayed here, it would have surely been dispatched to the authorities many moons ago.

In addition, a person convicted of a drug possession charge or a convicted felon cannot act as your immigration sponsor. If you read in the second document which was posted in the other thread it clearly states that you were denied because I did not appear at your interview and I later presented a statement in their office requesting to be removed as your sponsor. Since the arrest that you had spoken of occurred in 2003, before our son was borne, the case had already been disposed of by 2005. So your claims are rubbish as you would say.

I am rubbish, but your name is the one being splattered over the internet for illegal transactions!!!! I have every single email I have ever sent to you, so you want to talk about slander or fraud?

@ Everyone Else

Well this has been some exchange but unfortunately life is not always pretty.

If I have offended any members of NL here please forgive me, this was not my intent. I apologize to you all save one, I am not too proud to say that I am sorry or wrong!

I have offered many times over to produce documents for everything that I have claimed here in this forum.

I have no intention of returning until Wumi or Shopclue, as you know her, can produce one document, one picture, a single shred of evidence to prove these incredible claims she has made.

Good Day

Great post here.

I wonder why anybody would believe a woman who only makes all sorts of accusations with nothing to prove it.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:01am On May 25, 2013
Pipsland78:
Great post here.

I wonder why anybody would believe a woman who only makes all sorts of accusations with nothing to prove it.
who are you and what are you that she should scan docements and show it to you?
you are totally irrelevant in this issue .
why does she needs to prove anything to u?are u a police officer or what ?or u just want to play nairaland 007?get this straight YOU DONT EXIST in this case.just go and face ur forex stuff.someone of u guys like playing God here .you think she is senseless as your request is ?to be scanning and pasting documents here on nairaland?for what?what will that achieve?

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:08am On May 25, 2013
Caracta: Hmmmm. This woman is strong-willed and my heart goes out to her. I don't care who is right or wrong here...neither do i take sides. But this woman has been through thick and thin and she is stronger for it..
Your heart goes out to her because she's been through thick and thin ehn? Waoooo...what about all those who have gone through all sorts of pain as a result of her scamming them?

I know you are nothing but a feminist so no woman can do no wrong in your blurry eyes; I like to advise people not to leave their brains under the sheets before making comments in here.

Happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 6:12am On May 25, 2013
I know it's difficult but please desist in engaging onatisi

The guy is so obtuse... Damn!

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:18am On May 25, 2013
biolabee: I know it's difficult but please desist in engaging onatisi

I've said it time and time again to ignore that human waste; responding to him feeds his ego which is what he craves. He is completely irrelevant and should be completely ignored and forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2013
biolabee: I know it's difficult but please desist in engaging onatisi

and i guess you are so acute abi?
let this be known ,i always follow the rules of engagement when attacked
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2013
Pipsland78:
I've said it time and time again to ignore that human waste; responding to him feeds his ego which is what he craves. He is completely irrelevant and should be completely ignored and forgotten.
you are the one craving for recognition as nairaland rambo.i dont .i stand by what i think is right.you are a nobody that is pretending to be somebody .and that is just cruel on urself.grow up ,boy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2013
i have said it before and i will repeat myself .this matter is between shopclue and her husband.it concerns no other third party

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by AlyricistLaura: 7:07am On May 25, 2013

The worst forum I have ever registered to....LmL..

Literally everyone is a fake

Everyone is about scams & con artist jobs

You weirdos......the whole lot of you's are going to hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / 300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.