Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30781 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 3:07pm On May 24, 2013
tyson55:
Gbam!

I'm beginning to suspect his handle ( lanregidi ), it is either shopcule uses the same handle or he is shopcule's protege, sidekick, boy, paddy or whatever he is.

It's becoming obvious really !
lanregidi's 98% posts are on Shopclue's thread. Do you want a revelation from sign fireman before you know whats up?

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
lanregidi's 98% posts are on Shopclue's thread. Do you want a revelation from sign fireman before you know whats up?

Its bbfever/4evergod/damogul/onatisi alias PA
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Its bbfever/4evergod/damogul/onatisi alias PA
i am not talking again , i will just be a spectator as from now on
grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: Here is one of her and my son

so u actually posted this for the whole world to see ?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2013
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2013
I would have never ventured into your nairiland threads, if you and these threads had not been presented to me in a very important business transaction. Believe me, I had no idea are clue as to how to contact you short of showing up at your front door in South Philadelphia.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 3:14pm On May 24, 2013
tyson55:
Gbam!

I'm beginning to suspect his handle ( lanregidi ), it is either shopcule uses the same handle or he is shopcule's protege, sidekick, boy, paddy or whatever he is.

It's becoming obvious really !

Am very sure he or she is the same person as Ona whatever. Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

As very sure he or she is the same person as Ona whatever. Birds of a feather.
thank you , God bless u .
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
so u actually posted this for the whole world to see ?

No not really, I don't post pics online very often; but I believe that once I delete the image from photobucket future viewers will not be able to access it. So as soon as she tells me to, I will delete it.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

No not really, I don't post pics online very often; but I believe that once I delete the image from photobucket future viewers will not be able to access it. So as soon as she tells me to, I will delete it.
ok , the floor is free for you and shopclue , i am just a spectator.after all you told me to shut up the last time.have a nice day grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

That's really cool.Never knew you could embed pics from photobucket into Nairaland.never tried it though
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 3:23pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Lol,

This transforming into something folks, what it is I do not know but I have no choice now.

1. Can you please provide how you came about that picture of me and my son that you posted here on NL?

Well a few years back you sent me a link to an online photo album, I had problems accessing the site. You went in changed some information I was able to view and download the photos from that album.

2. Can you provide a reason you posted picture of my image and that of my son, his name, his age on NL,without any permission at all?

Well, I only used his first name, and I did not post any photo's at all on NL until you requested me to. If the photo is a problem I will gladly remove the link. But you asked me to post something that only I would have and that photo of you and Dante fulfilled that request,

3. Were those pictures your properties and needed to prove you're Carl Allen personality? Were they taking during the time you claimed you're with Shopclue? And just how did those pictures accidentally fall on your laps?

Now you know that I have never went around anywhere claiming to be you! You will have to do better then this.

4. In any case, I do not want to bombard you with questions but will appreciate if we can get to the part of what concerns you in these matters sorted as soon as possible.

This can all be solved with a simple phone call, lol.

Relax. Phone call, you will get. But neither from me or my son. Those in charge that have the power to call you will do so. We do not want any domestic violence situation on our hands now, do we?

My son and I are done with you for good. We will not be calling, nor visiting. Or have any unsupervised contact with you in any way. Get that part straight.

You do not know what he looks like and cannot recognize him if you see him in a room full of kids. You've stayed out by your own will for almost a decade. Neither can he recognize you with the image of what you have become. We are not interested in any of your life, your spoils and boast of financial security. Shopclue dared and disobeyed an armed police officer's order almost a decade ago when you requested that she should leave your home.

She risked being shot and told the police officer that if she leaves the home, her three month old baby leaves with her. She reached for her child and picked him up with only a shawl around him and walk away into the cold winter night. No money, no contact, no relative to call or any sense of where she's headed. You let that happened on your watch, on an american soil. Right under the radar.

Somehow she survived all that. She will not be returning to anything you have to offer. Neither will her son. Anything and anyone that have any traces of connection to you will be dropped and do away with like a bad habit.

But you do have a right to be heard, and you will be giving. Not by me. The Dept of State for family affairs will see to it that your voice is heard. It is what they are there to do. Not NL.

I am saying these giving you benefit of the doubt that you're who you say you are. If I cannot verify an email from you, then I'll have to call it a day. You may just be an impostor after all.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2013
Well,

I have to go. I will have to catch up with all of this latter. I've already did everything that everyone has requested of me, and the puzzle box remains.

Maybe I will find sometime to come back and play later!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 3:24pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

You are the greatest dullard i have ever heard,,,,i have already downloaded it into my system,,,,

very funny,,,

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

You are the greatest dullard i have ever heard,,,,i have already downloaded it into my system,,,,

very funny,,,

pervert.what you doing with another man's wife picture and a young kid

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 3:26pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

Relax. Phone call, you will get. But neither from me or my son. Those in charge that have the power to call you will do so. We do not want any domestic violence situation on our hands now, do we?

My son and I are done with you for good. We will not be calling, nor visiting. Or have any unsupervised contact with you in any way. Get that part straight.

You do not know what he looks like and cannot recognize him if you see him in a room full of kids. You've stayed out by your own will for almost a decade. Neither can he recognize you with the image of what you have become. We are not interested in any of your life, your spoils and boast of financial security. Shopclue dared and disobeyed an armed police officer's order almost a decade ago when you requested that she should leave your home.

She risked being shot and told the police officer that if she leaves the home, her three month old baby leaves with her. She reached for her child and picked him up with only a shawl around him and walk away into the cold winter night. No money, no contact, no relative to call or any sense of where she's headed. You let that happened on your watch, on an american soil. Right under the radar.

Somehow she survived all that. She will not be returning to anything you have to offer. Neither will her son. Anything and anyone that have any traces of connection to you will be dropped and do away with like a bad habit.

But you do have a right to be heard, and you will be giving. Not by me. The Dept of State for family affairs will see to it that your voice is heard. It is what they are there to do. Not NL.

I am saying these giving you benefit of the doubt that you're who you say you are. If I cannot verify an email from you, then I'll have to call it a day. You may just be an impostor after all.

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

no story
end of discussion
lobatan
oro pesi je grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

very funny,,,
he is even worse than that , grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2013
Do not believe this bologna.

Wumi was evicted from my home because she stabbed me in my eye with a key. She then violated an order of protection I had against her and a warrant she was not aware off.

I don't have one order of protection against me, nor have I ever beebn arrested for domestic violence, but you Have!!
Do you want me to provide those documents rather than your lies!!!!

She left my son with me for 9 months until she discovered I had a girlfriend and abducted him.

I invited her and my son back to the home to visit for Christmas and she did not want to leave. When I told her she had to go she called the police who temporarily had me removed from my own home. Two weeks later the courts kicked her back out of the house again never to return.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 3:37pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
Well,

I have to get to the office and get to work. I will have to catch up with all of this latter. I've already did everything that everyone has requested of me, and the puzzle box remains.

Maybe I will find sometime to come back and play later!

There's no email yet, Mr Carl, the american. Is that part so hard to do?

I do appreciate the part about you having an office job now. Are you an employee? Do you own your own businesses? Where is it located? Are your income legal? Also, did you remember to update that stability and financial surplus to the state so they can calculate the arrears of your child support and work out a payment plan with you?

I mean, since you're all about your son's welfare and safety, that'll be the right thing to do, wouldn't it. How about considering that as your first assignment to set things straight before you get on the plane to duel with me in my territory and the land of your ancestors?

Also, you never paid any $1200 to nobody, why the need to lie? Does it make you feel important? Do you have another unsuspecting african on NL you're targeting and trying to impress?

They slammed you with that fee alright and you begged and wail and moan like a little girl to reduce it based on income at the time. I got warning letters from them several times to co operate and always report any information about you so they can keep up. I never destroyed all their letters requesting me to show up in court and all. It was easier for me to handle the steering of a Taxi Cab and focus on my life than remembering keeping and showing up in court for your money.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2013
So miss shopclue,

Produce one document showing that I was arrested for domestic violence or had an order of protection.

Never ever ever Come to another country and tell a man.

"I'm going to kick you out of your own home, move another man in, and he will be the father of you son!"

That is when my vitriol turned against you. You remember the pinky swear we did after that.

I vowed that you would leave my home before I did, and it occurred!!!

And I also stated that you would regret the day you made such an outlandish claim.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

Now equation balanced!! Thought you claimed you didn't know him Rubbish. Am only worried about the only victim of this thrash and that's your son. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Osyxcel(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: No not really, I don't post pics online very often; but I believe that once I delete the image from photobucket future viewers will not be able to access it. So as soon as she tells me to, I will delete it.

lanregidi:

very funny,,,

Cool down and read in between the lines...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue vs carl allen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2013
To ALL of you here what wumi did not realize,

Was that many months before she was evicted I found all of these documents she had compiled on a spouse could use domestic violence claims against their sponsor to attempt to gain citizenship.

She once called the police claiming she was being held against her wiil, I showed them where she threw a plunger at me broke a hole in the wall cause of her anger and ran out and called the police. They warned her that if she ever made such a call again she would be arrested.

This is what you enter into when you make an agreement with her treachery, you good will will be repayed with treachery!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
Osyxcel:

Cool down and read in between the lines...

No you are the dullard, I said future viewers not current ones. I am aware that while it is posted it can be downloaded.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

There's no email yet, Mr Carl, the american. Is that part so hard to do?

I do appreciate the part about you having an office job now. Are you an employee? Do you own your own businesses? Where is it located? Are your income legal? Also, did you remember to update that stability and financial surplus to the state so they can calculate the arrears of your child support and work out a payment plan with you?

I mean, since you're all about your son's welfare and safety, that'll be the right thing to do, wouldn't it. How about considering that as your first assignment to set things straight before you get on the plane to duel with me in my territory and the land of your ancestor.

Also, you never paid any $1200 to nobody, why the need to lie? Does it make you feel important? Do you have another unsuspecting african on NL you're targeting and trying to impress?

They slammed you with that fee alright and you begged and wail and moan like a little girl to reduce it based on income at the time. I got warning letters from them several times to co operate and always report any information about you so they can keep up. I never destroyed all their letters requesting me to show up in court and all. It was easier for me to handle the steering of a Taxi Cab and focus on my life than remembering keeping and showing up in court for your money.

Remember Wumi,

I do have pay stubs I can upload showing the $600 deduction every two weeks for Pennsylvania spousal and child support in 2007 and 2008. Now if you want me to upload that I can also prove you to be a lair once again!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
On your comment Mr Carl, the american. You just said, you'll come back to play?

You mean you considered this all a play?

The divulging of a minor's picture, age, name and everything to put him in harms way a "mere play"?

You mean you're just catching your fun all along?

I am sure you don't mean that and will rephrase as appropriate.

If indeed, this is all a play to you, you're about to have a rude re-awakening. You see, this is no longer a cold and unforgiving winter night in 2004. This is no longer a vulnerable woman who hasn't even healed from childbirth with a three month old baby, and no money, no friends, no information about the country, the laws, the ordinances and statutes of rights.

The times and scenarios in 2013 are much different now. I am no longer that person you kicked around with my child. I am very informed, and have powerful friends, I know the law and how it works. You forced me to consume and mastered it during your reign of terror. I can guarantee you I have done a damn good job and no longer careless in all laws that protect me as an individual, and the rights to happiness and protecting the future of my son.

If you do not follow through with what you have started here, I will set about the motion to put an end to your freedom.

[size=14pt]Your life and freedom as you know it will be officially over! It's not a threat, Mr American, it's a prediction![/size]
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2013
Wumi,

You are the last of my fears and concerns. You always have been. You attempted to scam me and landed on your head!!!

As I told you long ago, you will not come into my country and d@ck me around!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 3:57pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Remember Wumi,

I do have pay stubs I can upload showing the $600 deduction every two weeks for Pennsylvania spousal and child support in 2007 and 2008. Now if you want me to upload that I can also prove you to be a lair once again!!

Yes upload away by all means, that's also a good proof that it is indeed you posting, and not an impostor.

And do not forget that I am here to sort out your concerns you raised in all of the damage and mud that you alleged that I have done to your name. And the heartfelt and emotional coercion and incitement of how I have refused to give you a divorce.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2013
Wumi,

Show me one law that states its illegal to post your child's name and picture online

I see you still have not attended law school as you stated!! rofllmao

10 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2013
Speechless. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.