Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30769 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

laughing at your madam's issue abi? make she catch you.
there is just one loser , hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:38pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

By the statement above are you suggesting that you're actually a liar? Would you like to rephrase that because I have evidence to the contrary.

Also, how would you have been able to show up at my door in philadelphia? Do you mean to confirm by the statement above that you do indeed know how to contact me other than NL? You have my address for mailing purpose to contact and express your grievances in all of this correct?

Or better sue and indict me and I know you'll quickly do if I have indeed caused damages to your business as you claimed? Give me proof of the business you lost due to the causative effect of how I live my live.
did he say he lost a business deal? I'm sure I may have missed that part.

Oh me! Too many posts in such a short time
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Mehn, it's shocking. shocked

It's a lesson and eye opener to men. Be careful about the type of woman you date/marry/impregnate
my sister, I am gasping for breathe. I have never seen this kinda thing before
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
@ Carl personality,

You're here to blabber and give a narrative about a life with you that ended several several years ago. You're talking about lies and all paperwork that was compiled to use for immigration, fake police alert by shopclue and all.

The question is, are you here because you just want to spill and slander, to prove that you are relevant to the authorities as the supposed "most important" man in her life?

OR

You are here to make claims about the damages that shoplcue's life has done to your life since 2004?

And your concern for the child you have not seen for almost a decade!

Which is your aim on NL exactly? You're yet to make your mission known? Or is it that, you have no point?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
Please every one

This proves who is the liar.

If you look at the documents from 2004 on the other thread

My address is listed as 1123 Birch street - This is the home wumi was evicted from.

Now if you look at the custody/support filing that was issued in 2005 what do the addresses state. Mine is the same and yours is different!!! lmfao

Carl Allen
1123 Birch Street

Omowunmi Allen
### Woodward St.

You were evicted from the home in 2004, returned Christmas of 2004, and did not want to leave. Had me temporarily evicted cause you called the police while I was working at the lab, but by the time I returned home you were arrested because of the warrant I told you I would have executed against you if you did not leave. The judge looked at the entire case kicked you back out on your ear two weeks later. And you are right you stole all my sons clothing, sheets, bedding from my home, none of these items had you purchased. Then you run to court and file for support.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2013
No,

Wumi I did not come here to blabber, I was very civil posting all that you requested, until you finally realized who it was and erupted on me.

Sorry I never have and never will take you sh#t, nothing has changed their!!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 24, 2013
Alright folks, could you all please just ignore this character called onatisi, we all know he uses multiple ID including texaco1, bbfever, foreverGod1, damogul, lanregidi amongst others, and we also know he is here to protect Wunmi Allen's interest, so why waste precious time on him? Why waste time engaging him and replying him? Just ignore him folks, he's not relevant in any way.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78: Alright folks, could you all please just ignore this character called onatisi, we all know he uses multiple ID including texaco1, bbfever, foreverGod1, damogul, lanregidi amongst others, and we also know he is here to protect Wunmi Allen's interest, so why waste precious time on him? Why waste time engaging him and replying him? Just ignore him folks, he's not relevant in any way.
i wont join issues with u , it is all cool,lets just enjoy the show .they wanted a show and now here it is
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
my sister, I am gasping for breathe. I have never seen this kinda thing before

Me too, bro.

How can a woman be this troublesome and have so many controversies around her with so many allegations from different people ? undecided undecided

How does she sleep well at night? :

How is she able to remain sane?

What happened to the bible phrase " make peace with all men" ? Hebrews 12 verse 14?

At this rate, she's going to self-destruct. She seems to have offended and CHEATED SO MANY PROPLE

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78: Alright folks, could you all please just ignore this character called onatisi, we all know he uses multiple ID including texaco1, bbfever, foreverGod1, damogul, lanregidi amongst others, and we also know he is here to protect Wunmi Allen's interest, so why waste precious time on him? Why waste time engaging him and replying him? Just ignore him folks, he's not relevant in any way.

wont be long before another ID pops up. He has the full signature of a scammer
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2013
I am done with all of this

Dealing with you never have and never will end up going anywhere.

It just produces long, convoluted,winding tales, tales that are light years from the truth.

You should have been a fiction writer, cause you are excellent at it!!!!

Oh, by the way will you please grant me a divorce?

14 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I am done with all of this

Dealing with you never have and never will end up going anywhere.

It just produces long convoluted tails, tails that are light years from the truth.

Oh, by the way will you please grant me a divorce?[

Oh! So she is not even divorced? undecided

Yet, she was busy visiting pastors and giving them names of "potential suitors" to "check out" and also paying visits to "potential mother-in-laws" in Nigeria with your son.

. Wunmi, you need JESUS !!

And please,don't ask me how we know. She posted all these info here for all to read before the threads were hidden/deleted by the mods.

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 5:05pm On May 24, 2013
@ Carl personality,

For the uptenth time, let me ask you.

1. Are you ok and acting without the nerves? Not insulting, just saying?

2. Are you in your normal state and not half doled up on crack cocaine? You are I know about your drug addiction and the reason why am asking you about "normal".

3. Is your mother and sisters and rest of your family aware of what you are doing here on this thread? I hope for your sake that they know.

4. Are your three other wives you married and divorced with children before I came to United States also aware of what you're doing here?

5. Is your African mistress whom was heavily pregnant just few months younger than the son you claimed you want to rescue from me knows about your presence on this forum? Is she still part of your life or you kicked her out and took custody of her child too while she looked on from afar?

6. How am I the cause of everything terrible that has ensnared your past, got you indicted by reading police of possession and usage of crack cocaine multiple times and even advertized your name in reading newspapers? How am I the one responsible for your kicked out of medical school because they found you doing drugs? How am I responsible for the huge unpaid student loans of almost 300k plus that may be causing you to lose business deals if they run a deep check on your background?

7. What exactly is your mission here on NL to prove? You said you're trying to remove your name from mine but you keep linking your name to this mess and the supposed shopclue scammer by constantly referring to her as your wife, and clinging on to everything you can to establish your link to her.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 24, 2013
Oh lord!!! What's happening here?
You! Onatisi or whatever you call yourself, to say you are senseless will be an understatement of the century... Ewwwwwww! Jumping here and there and making insensitive comments. You're so repulsive *spits on his face*

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 5:08pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: @ Carl personality,

For the uptenth time, let me ask you.

2. Are you in your normal state and not half doled up on crack cocaine? You are I know about your drug addiction and the reason why am asking you about "normal".

3. Is your mother and sisters and rest of your family aware of what you are doing here on this thread? I hope for your sake that they know.

4. Are your three other wives you married and divorced with children before I came to United States also aware of what you're doing here?

5. Is your African mistress whom was heavily pregnant just few months younger than the son you claimed you want to rescue from me knows about your presence on this forum? Is she still part of your life or you kicked her out and took custody of her child too while she looked on from afar?

6. How am I the cause of everything terrible that has ensnared your past, got you indicted by reading police of possession and usage of crack cocaine multiple times and even advertized your name in reading newspapers? How am I the one responsible for your kicked out of medical school because they found you doing drugs? How am I responsible for the huge unpaid student loans of almost 300k plus that may be causing you to lose business deals if they run a deep check on your background?

7. What exactly is your mission here on NL to prove? You said you're trying to remove your name from mine but you keep linking your name to this mess and the supposed shopclue scammer by constantly referring to her as your wife, and clinging on to everything you can to establish your link to her.

Erm . . . . Your story is not the least convincing.

. So he's a crack head and yet, you bear his surname and you've refused to change it undecided undecided

How far with aigbe's money? Eh?

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2013
coefoe: Oh lord!!! What's happening here?
You! Onatisi or whatever you call yourself, to say you are senseless will be an understatement of the century... Ewwwwwww! Jumping here and there and making insensitive comments. You're so repulsive *spits on his face*
hehehehehehe wink grin
thank you God bless you
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Keziehenry(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
over to u madam wumi
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2013
Keziehenry:
over to u madam wumi
are u d judge here grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 5:13pm On May 24, 2013
O ma se o!

You may get lucky and actually end up ending up in a psychiatric home.

It seemed like you're bitter, unfulfilled in your relationship with that last woman who last gave you a son. What is her own fault why you separated bedrooms with her, instituted a custody hearing against her when her child was just 1year old and had her evicted from your domestic residence more than 3 times in 4years of living with you?

I have your text messages telling me she can't speak english and that she's dirty.

I have your emails bragging to me how you've kicked her out of your residence multiple times. What was her own crime because am sure she cannot be guilty of bad english for heaven's sake!

What are the faults and defects of the three other women who married and got dropped like waste after you unload all of them with children to take care of? What were their crimes? Or am I making these up? Do you suppose some deep background checks of your life may have cause anybody to back off from having anything to do with you? Just saying.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Keziehenry(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
are u d judge here grin grin
woman wrapper
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2013
Keziehenry:
woman wrapper
you never see anything grin grin grin grin
no be you dey ask for show ?
oya enjoy the show now , at least i am no longer jumping around now
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2013
haha I am not afraid to go here at all this is the past my dear!!

Not sure what you mean by this I have never been afraid of anything, any topic, or anyone.

What you actually caught me doing was sniffing cocaine. But guess what I was still able to attain a BS, Ms degree, attend medical and gain hire as supervisors at laboratories before, during and after this what have you accomplished in the ten years you have been here wumi, besides scamming people out of their good hard earned money!! The damage I did, I did to myself!!

My mother never liked you from that start, nor my sisters, they all know and have read this atrocity. This is why my mother wanted you to abort our child. She did not want you to have any ties to our family.

Many people are married, and have children from previous marriages!! And I only had two wives prior to marrying you!

LOl, first of all my son was born in May 2006, are those the few months you are describing!!!

No Wumi show me the indictment for crack cocaine, If you can show anything that staes I was arrested for crack cocaine I will pay Mr. Aigbe debt myself deal!!!

My mission is as I state, the return of my son.

You place our son in danger by scamming all of these good people out of their hard earned money!!!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2013
Now, I will swear to you all if Wumi can produce one documents that states I was arrested for possession of crack cocaine I will pay Mr. Aigbe's debt in full myself.

I was arrested at 10pm and home by 2am. Wumi never even knew I was arrested until months later, lol. Who gets arrested for cocaine period and is out of jail in less the 4 hours without posting bail?

She is correct I was arrested, but she knew nothing about it at the time; and still has no clue because I never disclosed to her what actually happened.

So lets see if Mr. Aigbe' can get paid this way!!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Oh! So she is not even divorced? undecided

Yet, she was busy visiting pastors and giving them names of "potential suitors" to "check out" and also paying visits to "potential mother-in-laws" in Nigeria with your son.

. Wunmi, you need JESUS !!

And please,don't ask me how we know. She posted all these info here for all to read before the threads were hidden/deleted by the mods.

correct
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by wonlasewonimi: 5:27pm On May 24, 2013
Wow! This is it!! Michael Jackson concert.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by r231(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Wow! This is it!! Michael Jackson concert.

NAHHHH....

Its The Allen Show...Season One grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
You are here saying you are an authority that can support people's claim about my life? Are you really?

You're a crack addict and been so long gone before I stepped into U.S soil but you know how to conceal it well. Your own mother warned me and asked me to snuff out and abort the life of the same child you're here claiming you want to rescue?

My Jewish Godmother who unleash the terror of their family lawyer on you when you tried to set me off with the state have tape of your mother telling her you're a mess and a disappointment and praised her for standing up for me because the only thing you can do to any woman who have the misfortune of getting entangled with you is bring them down. She still have this tape, Mr Carl, the American.

Remembered the day you were invited to their home for dinner when they thought of giving you a position in their company and you showed up half doled up with coke and can't keep your eyes looking straight because you're just so delirious? They are power couple and you don't expect them not to have surveillance camera where they bring in people to work. You were on tape. They did background check on you and your police advertisement in reading newspaper of your indictment of possession of coke was why you never heard anything again about the job offer. Was that my fault as well? Why did you bother to even come for the dinner invitation when you know you're not in your normal state? Have any idea how much shame you caused me? Was that my fault that you shacked up so bad on cocaine too?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: O ma se o!

It seemed like you're bitter, unfulfilled in your relationship with that last woman who last gave you a son. What is her own fault why you separated bedrooms with her, instituted a custody hearing against her when her child was just 1year old and had her evicted from your domestic residence more than 3 times in 4years of living with you?

I have your text messages telling me she can't speak english and that she's dirty.

I have your emails bragging to me how you've kicked her out of your residence multiple times. What was her own crime because am sure she cannot be guilty of bad english for heaven's sake!

What are the faults and defects of the three other women who married and got dropped like waste after you unload all of them with children to take care of? What were their crimes? Or am I making these up? Do you suppose some deep background checks of your life may have cause anybody to back off from having anything to do with you? Just saying.

Its not bragging, just stating facts.

You did not pay a single bill or hold a real job the entire time we were together, you were a vagabond then as you are now.

Would you think that I would allow you to move another man into the home I purchased while I paid the bill.

My son was born over 2 years after Dante was born, and lives with me to this very day.

He lives in a home that is not condemned, that has running water, and electricity I might add.

I am far from shy of my past, I actually embrace my mistakes as I do my accomplishments, I can not say the same for you!

7 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: O ma se o!

Its not bragging, just stating facts.

You did not pay a single bill or hold a real job the entire time we were together, you were a vagabond then as you are now.

Would you think that I would allow you to move another man into the home I purchased while I paid the bill.

I am far from shy of my past, I actually embrace my mistakes as I do my accomplishments, I can not say the same for you!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2013
Folks

This womans' stories are delusions. In fact you have never even witnessed me do cocaine. The only way you discover was when you had moved something in a closet and a small amount of powder that appeared to be flower spilled on you.

Not once have you witnessed do cocaine or on cocaine

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 5:36pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
Now, I will swear to you all if Wumi can produce one documents that states I was arrested for possession of crack cocaine I will pay Mr. Aigbe's debt in full myself.

I was arrested at 10pm and home by 2am. Wumi never even knew I was arrested until months later, lol. Who gets arrested for cocaine period and is out of jail in less the 4 hours without posting bail?

She is correct I was arrested, but she knew nothing about it at the time; and still has no clue because I never disclosed to her what actually happened.

So lets see if Mr. Aigbe' can get paid this way!!!!

See, you have nowhere to go in life but down. Please keep up with the growing and selling of weed in your home and keeping a dog and a gun to wade off people who might target you to rob ok? We, and by that I mean my son and I do not wish to have anything to do with your drug money. After a degrees an an aborted medical school, with all the opportunities and doors america has offered you, you end up your life as a weed grower and seller right in the home you're raising the son of your last african mistress who's also kicked out.

You came here to NL talking about wanting to prosecute me for damaging your name and responsible for your sorrows? Which part of sorrows and chapter of misfortunes will I be responsible for? Pray, say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.