Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30700 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
thank God this isnt a law court , you would have been slammed with life imprisonment,you think nigerians are fools , you are changing ur statement and comment less than 48 hrs ,pls what the hell does this guy take us for , i guess he is busy Photoshopping those pictures right now
carl allen no matter what you say you have lost all your integrity and you are a BIG BIG LIAR

Dude you really need to relax, THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU!
you are trying so hard to be more "shopclue" than herself

7 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi: Lollll,,,,,this is geting more interesting,,,,,

Nollywood Movie title: Mr Carl still in love with wummi

I dey laugh,,,,,,

There is no love between us, doubt that there ever was. But we do have a son.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi: Lollll,,,,,this is geting more interesting,,,,,

Nollywood Movie title: Mr Carl still in love with wummi

I dey laugh,,,,,,
dont mind the 419 , he thinks everybody brain in nigeria is upside down
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 2:36pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
how else do you want him to politely tell you that you are nonexistent or a nonentity to him? How else?
When Madam Wummi showed up, he recognised his target. Now please, skip.
I am watching a real good movie. If I dont get a query today, then I am the madam of this office. cheesy

Help me ask him or her o! This person keeps following this man about. Haba, quit trailing him, he is not interested in you and doesn't even know you exist.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 2:40pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
you are the complete ode , were u not there when he said he didnt have any photos , do some of u think with ur nose or what?
he knows u guys have no mental ability to discern a fake us document from an original one that was why he brought out those papers earlier and he wasnt expecting the kind of response i gave him . use ur brains here please and dont let someone just come here and do gragra for us
and u think if he brings out any pics now that will change the fact that he changed his statement.
i told greedie that this man was gonna slip up and he did

You seriously need to go back to school. He said he didn't have a picture of them together. Any insult you get on this thread, you deserve it because you are making this matter about you but it Isn't. You need to KEEP QUIET FOR ONCE.

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i pray you dont ever have a case or need to go to a law court for a case ,you wont even last 1 day.shop clue only asked him 2 questions and the man fell flat .smh

1. I'll need more than a membership card of NL and pages of documents to confirm you're actually who you say you are.

He uploaded his picture

2. If you're the personality you said you are, send me something only you can send me, an email, photo, something, anything at all

what about the other pic or was that photo shopped?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: Here is one of her and my son

Cute son,maybe you should protect his identify ,sir .

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:41pm On May 24, 2013
@ Carl personality,

I've seen the pictures you posted that you said is your own pictures.

I've also seen my own pictures and that of my son that you've posted here on NL on 5/24/2013. Exactly 9:30am EST in U.S

They've been noted.

Did you send the email yet?

Or you do not have an access to the email of the Carl's personality to send me an email from his account?

Please clear all doubts.

It is my belief you'll want to get to the part of your concern and sort it out asap without further ado.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Your Madam did not discredit the documents he uploaded so why are you vexing?

He will be waiting for ever for a denial, this is truth evident I am the father of the child in the picture.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by debosky(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2013
Edited. Post no longer required.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: @ Carl personality,

I've also seen my own pictures and that of my son that you've posted here on NL on 5/24/2013. Exactly 9:30am EST in U.S

They've been noted.

Or you do not have an access to the email of the Carl's personality to send me an email from his account?

Please clear all doubts.

It is my belief you'll want to get to the part of your concern and sort it out asap without further ado.

Na , dont send the e-mail. plz Mr Allen. She wants to nail you. She will want to use the email you send to her against you in court
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: @ Carl personality,

They've been noted.

Please clear all doubts.

Okay,

Which email do you want it from, my Hotmail, gmail, or yahoo account. Do you want it sent to your PB account which is the only one I have and the one that you last stated you rarely use?

And what would you like me to state in the email, Ohh like maybe my mothers birthday which is a day before your own?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:45pm On May 24, 2013
Its just a pity,,,,,,the only person i just felt pity on now is the owner of nairaland,,,,,,Mr Seun,,,

Only time will tell

Like i said: Nollywood Movie Tittle: Mr Carl still inlove with wummi

I dey laugh,,,

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Okay,

Which email do you want it from, my Hotmail, gmail, or yahoo account. Do you want it sent to your PB account which is the only one I have and the one that you last stated you rarely use?

And what would you like me to stae in the email, Ohh like maybe my mothers birthday which is a day before your own?

Dont,You are heading for a trap. she will use this against you in custody battle
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:46pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Okay,

And what would you like me to state in the email, Ohh like maybe my mothers birthday which is a day before your own?
lipsrsealed
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:47pm On May 24, 2013
Also, while we are here.

1. Can you please provide how you came about that picture of me and my son that you posted here on NL?

2. Can you provide a reason you posted picture of my image and that of my son, his name, his age on NL,without any permission at all?

3. Were those pictures your properties and needed to prove you're Carl Allen personality? Were they taking during the time you claimed you're with Shopclue? And just how did those pictures accidentally fall on your laps?

4. In any case, I do not want to bombard you with questions but will appreciate if we can get to the part of what concerns you in these matters sorted as soon as possible.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:48pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Na , dont send the e-mail. plz Mr Allen. She wants to nail you. She will want to use the email you send to her against you in court

I thought you all were supporting mr carl to go ahead to post all the information,,

This is just the begining to a later end,,,, you will all be nailed,,,,

Pleaase send more,,,,

I dey laugh,,,,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:49pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: Also, while we are here.

1. Can you please provide how you came about that picture of me and my son that you posted here on NL?

2. Can you provide a reason you posted picture of my image and that of my son, his name, his age on NL,without any permission at all?

3. Were those pictures your properties and needed to prove you're Carl Allen personality? Were they taking during the time you claimed you're with Shopclue? And just how did those pictures accidentally fall on your laps?

4. In any case, I do not want to bombard you with questions but will appreciate if we can get to the part of what concerns you in these matters sorted as soon as possible.

madam Shop clue indeed! I can never miss your posts even if I want to cheesy grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi: Its just a pity,,,,,,the only person i just felt pity on now is the owner of nairaland,,,,,,Mr Seun,,,

Only time will tell

Like i said: Nollywood Movie Tittle: Mr Carl still inlove with wummi

I dey laugh,,,

How can I be in love with her. Remember I was the liar, thief, scammer, con artist, photoshopper. Now I'm her lover!! LOL, some of you Africans are very funny.

I think wumi will attest to the fact that this isn't about love.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:50pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

I thought you all were supporting mr carl to go ahead to post all the information,,

Pleaase send more,,,,

I dey laugh,,,,
who supported him? Who has bin asking for pic or evidence? Stop being a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:51pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Okay,

The only email you used in asking me to come back to live with you and send me bus ticket will do. If you're who you are, you'll remember.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:52pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
who supported him? Who has bin asking for pic or evidence? Stop being a nuisance.

Calm down dude,,,,,you are already in for it(one of them),,,too late about that,,,

don't be suprise when when u get called up at your home door steps,,,

still watching,,,

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

Pleaase send more,,,,

I dey laugh,,,,

lol. keeping changing Nairaland ID to talk. Your madam is looking for evidence not to return his son. Thats all.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:56pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

How can I be in love with her. Remember I was the liar, thief, scammer, con artist, photoshopper. Now I'm her lover!! LOL, some of you Africans are very funny.

I think wumi will attest to the fact that this isn't about love.

On point. I know and the authorities knows this isn't about love, for shopclue, or the safety and protection of her son at all. We know what this is about, trust me. And what you seek will be giving to you. You are an american and it makes it especially important that you are sorted.

Btw, I have refreshed and still nothing in the email.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 2:57pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

Calm down dude,,,,,you are already in for it(one of them),,,too late about that,,,

don't be suprise when when u get called up at your home door steps,,,

still watching,,,
You must be an upcoming clown. Your antics are outdated!
Show me just one post from me that solicited for any evidence or accreditation. From his 1st post in the other thread, I have tried to make him post less.
Are you blind?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: Also, while we are here.

Lol,

This transforming into something folks, what it is I do not know but I have no choice now.

Well a few years back you sent me a link to an online photo album, I had problems accessing the site. You went in changed some information I was able to view and download the photos from that album.

Well, I only used his first name, and I did not post any photo's at all on NL until you requested me to. If the photo is a problem I will gladly remove the link. But you asked me to post something that only I would have and that photo of you and Dante fulfilled that request,

Now you know that I have never went around anywhere claiming to be you! You will have to do better then this.

This can all be solved with a simple phone call, lol.

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by lanregidi: 2:59pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol. keeping changing Nairaland ID to talk. Your madam is looking for evidence not to return his son. Thats all.

A thief is called a thief becos he/she is caught,,,,,,,,,,

your identity is fully known,,,,,no hiding place,,,,, Time will tell

I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
now all onatisi needs to do now is just to sit down ,relax and watch the whole show ,happy viewing everyone grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2013
lanregidi:

A thief is called a thief becos he/she is caught,,,,,,,,,,

your identity is fully known,,,,,no hiding place,,,,, Time will tell

I dey laugh

My Identity? shocked shocked shocked yea, mogbe. e-gbami oooo. ha. kilode? wetin i do na? grin grin grin grin grin

Go play somewhere else jor.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Gbam!

I'm beginning to suspect his handle ( lanregidi ), it is either shopcule uses the same handle or he is shopcule's protege, sidekick, boy, paddy or whatever he is.

It's becoming obvious really !

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: [/b]

On point. I know and the authorities knows this isn't about love, for shopclue, or the safety and protection of her son at all. We know what this is about, trust me. And what you seek will be giving to you. You are an american and it makes it especially important that you are sorted.

Btw, I have refreshed and still nothing in the email.

I asked you earlier from what email account to which of yours. And what do you want in the email. A blank email.

Besides what good would sending an email do If an account has been hacked as you stated?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2013
to ba ko iwaju si e ko ta
to ba ko eyin si e ko ta
toba ku iwo nikan ko tun ero ara re pa

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.