Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169778 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Feza and Cleo so fiiiiiiiiine right now. Make-up looks so good on women though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KyekubbeJoo: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Is this Sulu

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yeah, it's him. Looking like a Zambian warrior.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Cleo looks really gorgeous tonight. I just tuned in to see hakeem in the diary room. He probably thought the rendevouz room date would be tonight. Hehe

I can't wait for the date mehn. See how diamond housemates were so excited for hakeem but I smell jealousy and envy from ruby housemates. Koketso even asked "what if hakeem didn't choose you. Cleo has absolutely no idea she has been giving hakeem sleepless nights cos when biggie asked if she was sure hakeem chose her, she wasn't really certain, and said 'he better have'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by babyzze(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
fork adict:

Personally sha, I don't see anything extra-ordinary in Melvin's looks. I feel he is riding on 'naija swag' to get all the attention he is enjoying and well maybe a little of tact and courtsey. If he were from say Ethiopia or Uganda, will he be getting all this attention?

Hakeem, O'neal, Elikem in my opinion are better looking than he yet they are not getting as much attention. So Africa, i present to you, your winner of BBA THE RUN- MELVIN. If una like, make una no vote for am, na una sabi.

Exactly my thoughts, he is just riding on the naija swag and he knows it and that is why he is so careful and self contained.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by daviide: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hakeem!!!!! #datsall
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
I wonder what they were doing under the sheets. But the lady was nakked, so it could have been the real thingy.
Twas full blown Sex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Twas full blown Sex.
Were you under the sheets with them?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Were you under the sheets with them?
I saw the video, it was definitely sex.

BEVERLY LOOKED SO CHARMING TONIGHT, WHAT A DOLL. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
THE AMAKA:
I saw the video, it was definitely sex.
I saw the video too and they were under the sheets most of the time. How does that prove that it was definitely sex?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congrats on your POP, State Of Mind. I bet you are partying it up right now.
May God turn your alawi to a fat salary and your Khaki to corporate suit.
Hip hip!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
Koketso says she misses Melvin

Annabel and Hakeem were having a conversation concerning one's ability to fit in and Hakkem claimed one can't fit in immediately and annabel replied "But Melvin fit in immediately he stepped in" and he goes into a bumbling fit of "we can't all be the same"

Which Naija 'swag' is Melvin riding on? Abeg the guy is good, he's likeable, friendly and he's HOT, nothing like 'riding on naija swag' why isn't Beverly 'riding on naija swag' too? Or is it a one-sided 'swag'?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
My girl beverly is soooooooooooooo HoOooot it burns! She beats dat koketso hands down, no 1nda LKS cant stop lovin her... I'm fully behind beverly n melvin, dem dey represent scarrrrrra!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bigaseas is a natural bore. He can't even do\say anything interesting to save his life. Everyone has been saying\doing what they think is crazy and funny for the camera, but mr bigasesas could not even come up with anything..

This bba is BORING and I think it will only get worse. Bigaseaus (figurehead), Mothama(miss nice) bimp (for cigarette only) koketso(for lk4only), betty(for bolt only) oneal(for swag only) neyll (figurehead2), pokello (for makeup only), too many laid back personalities. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
It seems the brain boxes behind BBA have run out of ideas. A kissing task. How pathetic! Many peeps don't know that this was how BB uk went down the tubes and now no one watches it anymore. The theme "The chase" refers to what exactly? Seems BBA is focused on encouraging fornication by all means in this edition. That's why they only had two extra smart peeps in Denzel and Fatima. So we are gonna be watching a 91 day matchmaking show. By the 45th day it will just be the duplication of Bolt and Betty all over. How sad. Well let's make the most of a declining brand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
VULCAN: The theme "The chase" refers to what exactly? Seems BBA is focused on encouraging fornication by all means in this edition. That's why they only had two extra smart peeps in Denzel and Fatima. So we are gonna be watching a 91 day matchmaking show. By the 45th day it will just be the duplication of Bolt and Betty all over. How sad. Well let's make the most of a declining brand
Tell me about it. The forced pairing is just pathetic. People are supposed 'fall' in love, not get pushed into it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Melvin, Angelo, Elikem and Fatima entertaining this morning with Jungle Book, Sound of Music, Lion King, Little Mermaid and Pocahontas theme songs....and some people on here saying Melvin ain't entertaining, hmph!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2013
smh for these men, they don't just want to be usefulundecided

I see selly or cleo winning here in ruby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: How is Elikem better looking than Melvin? Or even O'neal, forkadict abeg I disagree, this is just the height! Even Ghanaians find Melvin hotter than their guy. By popular votes on twitter, Melvin is the 2nd hottest dude in dat house (I say that lightly), how do you think he got LL COOL J? The lips, the eyes, the body....abeg leave that ranking to females. Melvin and Bettybolt made me laugh today with their demon characters, especially Melvin. I no understand why forkadict dey codedly beef the guy.

State of mind & itsmodella be chics o & they have both confirmed that Melvin isn't extraordinarly hot.
No be say I dey beef the guy o both in looks and his game in the house. I asked before, let me ask you personaly. If Melvin were to be an ethiopian, do you think he would get this much accolades? I don't think so. Then to his game in the house, ever since the show started, I haven't had any wow moment from Melvin & the show is almost 2 wks old. By wow moment, I mean him making me laf, or saying or doing crazy things, or informing me about any subject at all etc. Meanwhile I had lots of wow moments from Denzel in his very brief stay in d house. Furthermore your darling Melvin can't keep me glued to my tv lailai but with Denzel' I was so reluctant to go to bed before he did, so reluctant to even go to work cos I felt if I did I might miss out on some fun. You never could tell what would hapen next with that dude. He was that entertaining to me.
FYI if not for the fact that hakeem has absolutely lost focus in this game, I could say that I would have enjoyed watchim him more than melvin cos the texture of his voice, its richness and deepness and his spoken english are thousands of miles ahead of Melvin's.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
VULCAN: It seems the brain boxes behind BBA have run out of ideas. A kissing task. How pathetic! Many peeps don't know that this was how BB uk went down the tubes and now no one watches it anymore. The theme "The chase" refers to what exactly? Seems BBA is focused on encouraging fornication by all means in this edition. That's why they only had two extra smart peeps in Denzel and Fatima. So we are gonna be watching a 91 day matchmaking show. By the 45th day it will just be the duplication of Bolt and Betty all over. How sad. Well let's make the most of a declining brand

Actually enjoyed its earlier versions, at least the housemates were drawn from all kinds of backgrounds; looks, marital status, se.xua.l orientation, race, religion, disabilty, etc, the variety made it more interesting.

matchmaking 28 cute people from africa, just cliche. still worth a watch sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
fork adict:

State of mind & itsmodella be chics o & they have both confirmed that Melvin isn't extraordinarly hot.
No be say I dey beef the guy o both in looks and his game in the house. I asked before, let me ask you personaly. If Melvin were to be an ethiopian, do you think he would get this much accolades? I don't think so. Then to his game in the house, ever since the show started, I haven't had any wow moment from Melvin & the show is almost 2 wks old. By wow moment, I mean him making me laf, or saying or doing crazy things, or informing me about any subject at all etc. Meanwhile I had lots of wow moments from Denzel in his very brief stay in d house. Furthermore your darling Melvin can't keep me glued to my tv lailai but with Denzel' I was so reluctant to go to bed before he did, so reluctant to even go to work cos I felt if I did I might miss out on some fun. You never could tell what would hapen next with that dude. He was that entertaining to me.
FYI if not for the fact that hakeem has absolutely lost focus in this game, I could say that I would have enjoyed watchim him more than melvin cos the texture of his voice, its richness and deepness and his spoken english are thousands of miles ahead of Melvin's.
boohoo Denzel is gone and BBA is neither a singing competition or Mr. Universe,

Hakeem is just an airhead and I can NEVER prefer watching an arrogant ignoramus (who keeps beefing Dellish since she won't bow to his hotness) to a genuinely nice and entertaining Guy (whether you accept it or not)

Imagine Mr. I'm Hotter Than The Sun claiming that he turns down modelling jobs in Germany and doesn't go for auditions if he can't find nice clothes.....and you guys call Beverly a liar

Btw, this head of house task is taking too long, these Ruby girls too dey do sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
mystikal:

Actually enjoyed its earlier versions, at least the housemates were drawn from all kinds of backgrounds; looks, marital status, se.xua.l orientation, race, religion, disabilty, etc, the variety made it more interesting.

matchmaking 28 cute people from africa, just cliche. still worth a watch sha
28 cute people? Including Bolt and Sulu?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
I don't think hakeem is beefing delish. They both just don't dig each other. If delish were to be in hakeem's position this morning, she would have chosen him too. Its a case of two hot peeps having over-bloated ego.

Biggie mentioned no 1 should untie herself until he disqualifies them. The 2nd runner up in this task is who I pity the most. Waste of energy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by freeamie: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
VULCAN: It seems the brain boxes behind BBA have run out of ideas. A kissing task. How pathetic! Many peeps don't know that this was how BB uk went down the tubes and now no one watches it anymore. The theme "The chase" refers to what exactly? Seems BBA is focused on encouraging fornication by all means in this edition. That's why they only had two extra smart peeps in Denzel and Fatima. So we are gonna be watching a 91 day matchmaking show. By the 45th day it will just be the duplication of Bolt and Betty all over. How sad. Well let's make the most of a declining brand

Exactly my thoughts!
It beats my imagination. First of all, where did they find these bunch of boring impostors who claimed to be crazy, funny, dancing machines, models and entertainers

On their very first night, instead of Partying or doing something interesting, they were asked to wear nasty crowns and sit round the fire till daybreak. The only party we saw on sat night turned out to be a 'channel O' prog titled "Bass-ment Africa" and it airs for just one hour, hence, the party prog had to stop after one hour.
I concur with you, they are really bereft of ideas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: I don't think hakeem is beefing delish. They both just don't dig each other. If delish were to be in hakeem's position this morning, she would have chosen him too. Its a case of two hot peeps having over-bloated ego.

Biggie mentioned no 1 should untie herself until he disqualifies them. The 2nd runner up in this task is who I pity the most. Waste of energy.
the task is just silly, but I want Selly to win for bev's safety.

See as Hakeem just dey look mirror because he wan go see him babe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
So m really puzzled.......... Why did Cleo choose Bev Why not Natasha.... I think she s after NIGERIANS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: the task is just silly, but I want Selly to win for bev's safety.

See as Hakeem just dey look mirror because he wan go see him babe

Lol..cleo has nothing against beverly, I think her reason for choosing beverly not to participate is valid (she's been hoh once)., not out of beef or anything. Bev will still be safe even if cleo wins head of house. My problem is just that if daimond's house wins arena task, then she's def going over there and the hoh would not matter.

I think selly will win anyway. She's really stong! Her arm is straighter and she's more stable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly is the new hoh..

Both ladies really tried.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly is the new hoh..

PRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE THA LORD.................
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[size=8pt][/size] cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly is the new hoh..

PRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE THA LORD.................
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nawa o..hakeem and feza are now buddies..both nominees finding solace in each other's armsundecided

Feza, the owner, aka Cleo is on her way cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls who is d new HOH for diamond haus?

@Stateofmind...Only Dillish has kept it real since she was up for eviction. Hakeem and Feza had been playingg games, hyper acting and trying to impress and be relevant just because they are up. I pray one of dem goes home on Sunday.

And whats with Hakeem that he keeps hating on Dillish? Cos she is nt 'all over' him lyk oda gehs for example annabel? Dillish has demonstrated class in d house. Does a lady have to quickly hook up before she is considered 'interesting' in BB house?

Oh...and now that she is nt hooking up, she is 'forming'. And if she later hooks up, she is a LovePeddler just lyk betty gave herself to bolt.

God help us but she is very well playing the game with her own strategy and ppl shud pls respect that. Whether she feels shez to good for anybody in d haus is her own problem...lol.

And I've noticed that most ladies that won BB in d past were never in defined relatnships eg Cherise and Karen. So, maybe dats Dillish's strategy. She claimed to have a boyfriend at home. Does she have to hook up becos she cant control libido for 3 months( she may not even last that long)?

To me, Dillish isnt boring but she is not sanguine in nature. Though shez trying to be. If she survives this Sunday, then she would last long in the BB house. She is very secure in herself...which may be interpreted as pride.

I hope I have defended my dillish. grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.