Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? (4806 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2015
I know some of u av been "magarised" in the word of that prominent nairalander.
The shackles of luv av made u spend even more than ur income just to please a girl.
What is the highest amount of money u've ever spent on a girl?

Was it in the club? U paid her school fees? U took her on a date and she brought all her family members? Did u throw a birthday party for her? U used ur own school fee to pay her own school fee? U bought her a very expensive dress dat u cannot even buy for ur sister?

Share ur experience and let's av fun.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2015
0 naira
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by glimpse33(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2015
1 million.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2015
The three (commenters) above are all silly. Pls, I don't need silly people on my thread. If u don't av any contribution pertaining to the thread, view and don't comment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by peeparty(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:
I know some of u av been "magarised" in the word of that prominent nairalander.
The shackles of luv av made u spend even more than ur income just to please a girl.
What is the highest amount of money u've ever spent on a girl?

Was it in the club? U paid her school fees? U took her on a date and she brought all her family members? Did u throw a birthday party for her? U used ur own school fee to pay her own school fee? U bought her a very expensive dress dat u cannot even buy for ur sister?

Share ur experience and let's av fun.
This is the last time I will have to caution you.
please stop stealing pples thread.thnk u
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
I wish a girl have duped me of 50000 naira.. Atleast that means i am rich... I have spent so much on a girl but i have never been magalized.. I just give.. When i am sure that i will have in return something worth double..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
peeparty:

This is the last time I will have to caution you.
please stop stealing pples thread.thnk u

Really! Which thread av I stolen? Av u ever warned me about steling peoples thread?

Kindly answer those questions b4 I I gv u a grand reply.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Why is it dat it is the silly ones dat are commenting?
Rebellious members, they will never obey.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by kilokeys(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Erhmm.. E go hard to calculate o.. Ill try sha.

*thinking..

Calculating...

About 400 naira sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Op............ to dey open thread just dey hungry u 2day ni?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Dongreat(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
£4550 in Bond Street in a day. I don't have regret as it was well spent on the woman I love grin tongue
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by japhmanuel: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I wish a girl have duped me of 50000 naira.. Atleast that means i am rich... I have spent so much on a girl but i have never been magalized.. I just give.. When i am sure that i will have in return something worth double..

The most sensible comment, so far. U've spent 50,000 naira on a girl, nice. How did u spent d money? Wah are the things u bought for her? Dat what I mean by share ur experience and let's have fun.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2015
japhmanuel:

U no hear english ni? Read the post again.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

The most sensible comment, so far. U've spent 50,000 naira on a girl, nice. How did u spent d money? Wah are the things u bought for her? Dat what I mean by share ur experience and let's have fun.
GeneralQuamdeen:
I wish a girl have duped me of 500000 naira.. Atleast that means i am rich... I have spent so much on a girl but i have never been magalized.. I just give.. When i am sure that i will have in return something worth double..
sandrannna:

i wish brother,, i wish..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by boynigeria(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
80k on a system
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
i need a derailing partner please....
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by stevenwestwood(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
5k on a date

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
so I should carry calculator to calculate the amount i've spent on a girl? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by d1ckdharay: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:
Why is it dat it is the silly ones dat are commenting?
Rebellious members, they will never obey.
cry

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by MrBasketball: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i need a derailing partner please....
I hate NTA angry
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by sandrannna(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
so I should carry calculator to calculate the amount i've spent on a girl? undecided

Do it. U wey no dey go out, na u wan spent on top lady? U r here 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2015
mute¡
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Do it. U wey no dey go out, na u wan spent on top lady? U r here 24/7.
And you know this how?

If you are not also here 24/7. Worse off,,creating dumb threads. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Wife,no amount is too big to spend on her,if there's money.
Girlfriend,according to her need per time.
Friend,I can go extra mile for her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Dygeasy(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
And the knowledge of this is of importance to you how?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you know this how?

If you are not also here 24/7. Worse off,,creating dumb threads. undecided
a male is behind that moniker, he has used 3 different girls' pics so far as dp, just so u know the nuisance you are dealing with.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
a male is behind that moniker, he has used 3 different girls' pics so far as dp, just so u know the nuisance you are dealing with.

THANK YOU.

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO NOTICED IT

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
I hate NTA angry

i tell u d only tin i dey watch for dat station na 9:00pm news
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by funlord(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin

Op! It won't be bad 2 spend the day slapping the hell out of your caitlyn jenner _tranny ass!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Op! It won't be bad 2 spend the day slapping the hell out of your caitlyn jenner _tranny ass!

I am behind you bro.

Let me go warm up my arms for the slap session

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Her / What Does This Girl Want From Me? / Advice : T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.