Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? (1461 Views)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Teegurlee(f): 11:45pm On May 25, 2013
There is this friend of mine that feels every guy she dates must meet her parent,her reason being that she does not like 'corner-corner' love.I don't think it is right,your parents shouldn't knw the number of guys/babes you've been with.Would you introduce every Tom, Dickson and Harry you date to your parent or would you rather wait till you are sure that you guys are going to get married. What's your take?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by mekaboy(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
There is this friend of mine that feels every guy she dates must meet her parent,her reason being that she does not like 'corner-corner' love.I don't think it is right,your parents shouldn't knw the number of guys/babes you've been with.Would you introduce every Tom, Dickson and Harry you date to your parent or would you rather wait till you are sure that you guys are going to get married. What's your take?

The moment you start looking for your period and can't find it. Then you know its time for introduction lol.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Teegurlee(f): 12:47am On May 26, 2013
mekaboy:

The moment you start looking for your period and can't find it. Then you know its time for introduction lol.
Lol! grin
Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by fuckluv(f): 1:11am On May 26, 2013
mekaboy:

Who stole her period?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by True2myself24(f): 1:19am On May 26, 2013
If you're in the same situation as me, the day after you get married.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by jeffizy(m): 1:20am On May 26, 2013
Only when you have both agreed to consummate the relationship.

But before then, it's better to just talk about him once in a while or show his picture.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by jeffizy(m): 1:20am On May 26, 2013
True2myself24: If you're in the same situation as me, the day after you get married.
Hehehe.
Sounds funny, but i have this believe that nothing is impossible.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Introduce Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Teegurlee(f): 1:34am On May 26, 2013
But before then, it's better to just talk about him once in a while or show his picture.[/quote][/b][b]
yeah! I tink dat's way beta.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Say : Are Muslim Females Truly More Beautiful Than The Christian Ones? / Qualities That I Want In A Girl. / I Really Love Her..but She Confessed Being A Lesb**n.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.