Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital (19229 Views)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / 4 Blocks Of Uncompleted Two Bedroom En-suite Flats N7milliom (wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bros pls how much did you get your handrails and what are the dimensions and materials used?.

Thnx.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:24am On Jul 03, 2014
@euromillion, I sent u a mail.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Just b4 painting.....

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 03, 2014
helpee: @euromillion, I sent u a mail.

@helpee,

Sorry I didn't get the mail bro,pls can u resend it,when you have time.

Cheers.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
euromilion:

@helpee,

Sorry I didn't get the mail bro,pls can u resend it,when you have time.

Cheers.
OK. Resent
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Priming b4 painting....

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2014
helpee: OK. Resent

Hello brother,
Thank you for all your effort trying to send me the mail,but my Nairaland mail box don't seem to work,pls send to my mail box.

Thanks again,

Best Rgds.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
More..

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wow!!!am so in love with your house.There is nothing like doing your things by yourself!!it's hard being a diasporian.

Well done bro.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
euromilion: Wow!!!am so in love with your house.There is nothing like doing your things by yourself!!it's hard being a diasporian.
Well done bro.

Tell me that again Euro man...

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
helpee: Priming b4 painting....

Dr. Helpee... How much is a drum of primer and what brand is it?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
@mufu.....venzu sir. 6k per drum
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pix

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pix

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by oldenglish: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is this your ceiling PVC?

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2014
oldenglish: Is this your ceiling PVC?
. It is suspended pop
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by egin(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
helpee: Pix
@ helpee how much did you pay for the cleaning? What is the cleaning cost based on?
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by oldenglish: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
helpee: . It is suspended pop
how much and where can I buy it pls.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2014
@old English....I bought almost 700sqm of suspended ceilings in all and the regular bank type cost 1300 while the suspended pop is 2300 per square meter. Installation is 200 per square meter
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2014
U know I have workers already....hospital cleaners and even nurses volunteered to do d cleaning in their own little way so cleaning continues everyday. In fact we are still cleaning. I couldn't employ professional cleaners cos I was already far beyond my budget
egin:
@ helpee how much did you pay for the cleaning? What is the cleaning cost based on?
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Meanwhile for my sitting room and reception I did stucco. For lobby I did both stucco and spartinni( stucco up and spartini down separated with a cornice). For the stairway I did spartini. For my office I did stucco on one side , spartini on another side and fx3 on another side. All these areas cost just 350k screeding inclusive. For all the rooms and other internal areas we are doing normal fx3. For outside no money yet

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
You are doing real good Doc. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
mufutau55: You are doing real good Doc. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau
tanks hajji. This is spartini

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
helpee: tanks hajji. This is spartini

Wow! The Spartini paintings really looked good... I love it.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by kopell: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good job doctor engineer Lol. Am loving it sha
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
kopell: Good job doctor engineer Lol. Am loving it sha
tanks my brother.

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by oladele007: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by alakara(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doc congrats to u in advance when u open ur hospice.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2014
alakara: Doc congrats to u in advance when u open ur hospice.

Bros are u sure u know what hospice mean.

@Helpee,
Bros u re really doing well oo.
Well done.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2014
euromilion:
Bros are u sure u know what hospice mean.
@Helpee,
Bros u re really doing well oo.
Well done.

That guy no know say "Hospice (means NO MORE HOPE, Last Leg, The End)" nah opposite of living and that is opposite of what Dr. Helpee is doing...

Helpee... you no go build hospice oh! And that's in GOD name, nah Hospital to cure people you go dey build.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year !!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land / Follow Me To Thank God / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Ijegun, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.