Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Prophets Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophets Of Hell (7268 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by nep2ra(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Whose report do you believe, that of the Lord or that of the horned one?

Please shed more insight on the question I asked. Thank you.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
nep2ra:

Please shed more insight on the question I asked. Thank you.

Who you believe and obey will determine your destination. Your decision determines your destination. Who's report do you believe?

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

Believers are buried in their graves till the resurrection :

"13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first." - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Humble yourself and represent God in the correct way. He is a GOD of love and indeed justice, but he delights more in mercy than wrath, and even when he does exhibit wrath , it does not always last forever.

Paul was speaking to believers and not unrighteous sinners here.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
shdemidemi:

Paul was speaking to believers and not unrighteous sinners here.

apparently so.

So question for you then, where are these believers who died ?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by nep2ra(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Who you believe and obey will determine your destination. Your decision determines your destination. Who's report do you believe?

Please stop this annoying PDP attitude. Answer the question clearly. This spiritual gymnastics doesn't suit you.

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

apparently so.

So question for you then, where are these believers who died ?

According to the scriptures, they are sleeping.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
shdemidemi:

According to the scriptures, they are sleeping.

ah , okay , so you are not on the HELL after death and Eternal Torment after judgement Bandwagon ?

smiley
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

ah , okay , so you are not on the HELL after death and Eternal Torment after judgement Bandwagon ?

smiley

Why would the righteous go to hell na, if an unrighteous man dies, he is condemned and casted into hell.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by nep2ra(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
shdemidemi:

Why would the righteous go to hell na, if an unrighteous man dies, he is condemned and casted into hell.

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.... grin grin grin

I no fit laff again.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
nep2ra:

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.... grin grin grin

I no fit laff again.
?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by nep2ra(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
shdemidemi:
?

"...and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked." Acts 24:15 NIV

"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out – those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned" John 5:28-29 NIV

Make I laff again. Dis tin too sweet my belle. grin grin grin
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
nep2ra:

"...and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked." Acts 24:15 NIV

"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out – those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned" John 5:28-29 NIV

Make I laff again. Dis tin too sweet my belle. grin grin grin

I believe the book, so what is the problem here? The condemnation or the timing?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

I believe the book, so what is the problem here? The condemnation or the timing?
you are totally wrong in the condemnation sense and the timing.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Can we really trust you with the truth? undecided

Trusting frosbel with the truth is equivalent to trusting satab with the truth. GOD FORBID.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

^^^

A real prophet from the pits of hell doing what he knows best.

A satan-ordained pastor rages. God will continue to shame you people and your useless mission here. Get thee behind me errand boys of satan.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2013
Segeggs: you are totally wrong in the condemnation sense and the timing.

Ok. Explain how I am wrong both in the condemnation sense and in timing with scriptures
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2013
^ all dead souls are simply in non-existence. Does it make sense to resurrect those that are already in "hell" to life again during the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous? The condemnation of the wicked will be after the resurrection and it is going to be total destruction, not eternal torment.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2013
Segeggs: ^ all dead souls are simply in non-existence. Does it make sense to resurrect those that are already in "hell" to life again during the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous? The condemnation of the wicked will be after the resurrection and it is going to be total destruction, not eternal torment.

Did you miss where I said back your claims with scriptures?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by PastorKun(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2013
alexleo:

A satan-ordained pastor rages. God will continue to shame you people and your useless mission here. Get thee behind me errand boys of satan.

Prior to this your rant I had little respect for you cause I thought you were just a honestly mis guided person who was finding it difficult to come to terms with the truth having been thoroughly brainwashed by the apostolic faith cult. Unlike olaadegbu and image who are deliberately twisting scriptures for the love of filthy lucre. It's a shame cause you've just proven yourself to be a rodent like them.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Prior to this your rant I had little respect for you cause I thought you were just a honestly mis guided person who was finding it to come to terms with the truth having been thoroughly brainwashed by the deeper life cult. Unlike olaadegbu and image who are deliberately twisting scriptures for the love of filthy lucre. It's a shame cause you've just proven yourself to be a rodent like them.

Carry your useless and idiotic teaching and get out of my way. Being an honest learner to you is when I acept you idiotic teachings? GOD FORBID. I have no need of teachings from such agents of satan like you people. What will you hopeless desperados teach me on this matter rather than the rubbish you ve been teaching? Who cares about your respect. I only care about the truth. GET THEE BEHIND SATAN.

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2013
alexleo:

Carry your useless and idiotic teaching and get out of my way. Being an honest learner to you is when I acept you idiotic teachings? GOD FORBID. I have no need of teachings from such agents of satan like you people. What will you hopeless desperados teach me on this matter rather than the rubbish you ve been teaching? Who cares about your respect. I only care about the truth. GET THEE BEHIND SATAN.

Take it easy bro, insults or bitterness does not edify anyone. I believe no man knows it all, we can all learn from each other through the scriptures.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
alexleo:

Spoken like a true cultist! cool

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Spoken like a true cultist! cool

Hopeless preacher. Spreading lies like his master satan and forcing people to believe.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

Take it easy bro, insults or bitterness does not edify anyone. I believe no man knows it all, we can all learn from each other through the scriptures.

My dear I have nothing to learn from their useless teaching on this subject. Learning from it is like learning from satan. God forbid. When they speak the truth I ll know. For now they are speaking under the manipulation of satan.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
alexleo:

Hopeless preacher. Spreading lies like his master satan and forcing people to believe.

When he was maligned, he did not answer back; when he suffered, he threatened no retaliation, but committed himself to God who judges justly - 1 Peter 2:23

I am telling you this out of love, get you and your family out of that cult and run into the arms of Jesus, he loves you and will give rest to your soul.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ken4Christ: Unbelief is such s strong demonic force that keeps people like frosbel from seeing or accepting the truth about hell. Even if Jesus is to appear to him and tell him about the reality of hell, he will still not believe. He will conclude that it was Satan that disguised himself as Christ. It is absurd to conclude that most of the revelation people have received concerning hell is of Satan when Satan himself is looking for ways to encourage people to continue in sin so they can fall under the judgment of God. Satan will never encourage people to believe in hell. Remember what he told Eve. He told her she will not surely die as God had said. He will persuade you to enjoy the pleasure of sin by telling you there will be no consequence for your action.

The very foundation of the church was laid on the reality of the existence of hell. [b]"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18).
If you say hell is just a physical grave, let's put the word grave for hell in the passage above and see if it makes any sense. "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of grave shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18[i][/i])

Do graves have gates? Does been a Christian prevent you from being buried in the grave when you die? I would love those who say hell is grave like frosbel to please answer this two simple questions[/b].

Even when John was in the spirit and saw the Lord as recorded in the book of Revelation, the first statement Jesus made revealed the existence of hell. " I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelation 1:18). frosbel, plese prove to us that Jesus meant grave in this very context. Don't digress and stop quoting Old Testament which only had limited knowledge of God. Try and give us references only from the New Testament.

If you don't believe in hell as clearly revealed in the Bible, you will when you get there because that will be the destination of all the pervert the gospel of Christ and you will also meet all you have deceived waiting to stone you in hell. Your punishment will be worse than theirs.

Kai!!! i am in love with the bolded.God bless you abundantly.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bidam: Kai!!! i am in love with the bolded.God bless you abundantly.

You are in love with this excerpt , no ?

The very foundation of the church was laid on the reality of the existence of hell.

Remember when you said in another article that the resurrection had already happened and went on to add that the rest was a formality.

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
frosbel:

You are in love with this excerpt , no ?

The very foundation of the church was laid on the reality of the existence of hell.

Remember when you said in another article that the resurrection had already happened and went on to add that the rest was a formality.
Oh! the one you twisted to say what you meant it to say abi..am not ignorant of your devices.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bidam: Oh! the one you twisted to say what you meant it to say abi..am not ignorant of your devices.

Okay , if this is the way you feel, I accept your plea and retract my statement.

But one question :

If the dead are alive what is the purpose of the resurrection.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2013
frosbel:

When he was maligned, he did not answer back; when he suffered, he threatened no retaliation, but committed himself to God who judges justly - 1 Peter 2:23

I am telling you this out of love, get you and your family out of that cult and run into the arms of Jesus, he loves you and will give rest to your soul.

smiley

You and your family are heading to eternal damnation with the satanic doctrine you have used to brainwash them. Take them out of this CULT OF SATAN before its too late. You ll remember this words I ve told you when the time comes and you ll remember the several warnings you ve been giving here. You think that running like a headless chicken from one scripture to the other justifies your idiotic teachings. You are just representing your master satan in his bible qhoting madness just to deceive people.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2013
alexleo:

You and your family are heading to eternal damnation with the satanic doctrine you have used to brainwash them. Take them out of this CULT OF SATAN before its too late. You ll remember this words I ve told you when the time comes and you ll remember the several warnings you ve been giving here. You think that running like a headless chicken from one scripture to the other justifies your idiotic teachings. You are just representing your master satan in his bible qhoting madness just to deceive people.
you never quote anything bible passage to support your stance on hell, even the once quoted are out of context.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2013
alexleo:

if the man can back whatever he says by the scripture, then he is right and you are wrong. Unfortunately, he can't justify his stands through scriptures on this topic. The scripture is our guide since we can't guide ourselves as regards the things of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Mentioned In Bible Prophecy? / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Atheist @ A Church Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.