Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Prophets Of Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophets Of Hell (7270 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2013
frosbel:

Thank You.

People have now turned the gospel into a 'switch off your brain' affair.

smiley

And you have turned the gospel to switch-on-your brain-to satan stuff. Hopeless teacher.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2013
^^^^

Apostolic Faith Role Model .

Best cult church in town.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by truthislight: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2013
alexleo:

I use edifying language for children of God and not for hopeless and false teachers like you.

With the same mouth you praise God with the same mouth you curse?

Jesus will be very proud of you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2013
truthislight:

Jesus that you have twisted his words with your hopeless and stu.pid teaching and you think he will be proud of you? When you are deceiving people into eternal damnatiin? Stop making noise and get thee behind me satan.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by DrummaBoy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
truthislight:

Well, truth is we all must make room for ourselves on this forum and not allow insults, curses and name calling derail thread discuss. I know dispute get so bad that some people resort to name calling to vent their frustration, the old doctrine of restraint or self-control should come in handy in times like that. And it is not just Alex alone that is guilty of it; we all are. I drew Pastor Kun's attention to this yesterday. Now how do we adorn the doctrines we so passionately support, when we curse and insult and malign, as if we are on the politics section.

So I call everyone on each side of the divide to pls exercise restraint. Let us discuss like matured people. I may not agree with Bidam on many issues but I give him this credit that he hardly insults anyone on the forum.

So use of words like satan, false prophets, stu-pid, idiot, etc, should not be found among those of us who profess religion
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
alexleo:

Jesus that you have twisted his words with your hopeless and stu.pid teaching and you think he will be proud of you? When you are deceiving people into eternal damnatiin? Stop making noise and get thee behind me satan.

Christian as per bolded.

Shame !!

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

Apostolic Faith Role Model .

Best cult church in town.

grin grin

A drowning man who finds Apostolic Faith as his life jacket. If only that ll save your shame. Hopeless teacher.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
frosbel:

Christian as per bolded.

Shame !!

Yeah you are a shame and disgrace to christianity. An atheist in disguise, polluting the bible out of your useless emotion. Your colleagues are waiting for you to join them in atheism where you truly belong when you are through with your stu.pid interpretation of the bible.

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
alexleo:

Yeah you are a shame and disgrace to christianity. An atheist in disguise, polluting the bible out of your useless emotion. Your colleagues are waiting for you to join them in atheism where you truly belong when you are through with your stu.pid interpretation of the bible.

Hypocrite, like a tortoise you have come out of your shell to show your real fruits which have nothing to do with the gospel.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by PastorKun(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
alexleo:

This boy as really gone caustic, what happened to you

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

All the insults flying all over the place , because I disagree with him.

"You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?" - Matthew 7:16

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Stop sounding stu.pid. Who is your boy? Because am against your stu.pid teachings? How foolish your thoughts have guided you about me. And when we meet, face to face you may be one chaff that ll not be allowed into my office.

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
frosbel:

Hypocrite, like a tortoise you have come out of your shell to show your real fruits which have nothing to do with the gospel.

smiley

A satanic teacher calling somebody hypochrite. Because am against your stu.pid teaching. You want me to support you. I can never support satan and his cohorts. I ll always kick against you agents of devil. Have u forgotten your life jacket that saves you from shame or are you tired of that one?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by PastorKun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
alexleo:

Stop sounding stu.pid. Who is your boy? Because am against your stu.pid teachings? How foolish your thoughts have guided you about me. And when we meet, face to face you may be one chaff that ll not be allowed into my office.

And I used to think you were a christian albeit misguided

3 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
alexleo:

grin grin grin
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Bidam: grin grin grin

U dey laff ur broda grin

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And I used to think you were a christian albeit misguided

Keep quiet. You called me a boy because you thought am a boy. And you know that's where my reply to you headed but now you have carried your evil spirit of falsehood to give false reply to what I told u. Its a pity how you people operate. As long as you people are in a mad display of false teachings here I will not stop kicking you. Teach the truth and stop deceiving souls into eternal damnation with your idiotic and satanic teaching. This issue of heaven and hell is one issue I won't take kindly with you people. Other thread you people open here do you see me come there to kick you this way? You can't be toying with people's eternal destiny and I keep quiet. Get thee behind me satan.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
frosbel:

U dey laff ur broda grin

What concerns you with his laugh? You are concerned about his laugh but you are not concerned about the truth he has been telling you here which your master satan has so blinded you from seeing. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by nep2ra(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
The uncouth and uncultured language of someone who claims to be a Christian and has the Holy Spirit is really worrisome. It's quite unfortunate to see a grown man throwing childish tantrums in what should be an intelligent debate. By displaying such shameful behavior, he has unmasked himself as a hypocrite and a petty, spiteful lilliputian. He should be reminded that those who can't engage in cerebral discourses should give way to those who possess such intellectual dexterity.

We understand the frustration of someone who has been roundly pummeled by people more knowledgeable than himself, especially in matters concerning the Bible. However, such frustration doesn't give him the licence to spew insults and cast aspersions. We ignore an annoying, buzzing fly for a while hoping it would go away after it has buzzed to exhaustion. If the fly wants the attention it so seeks, we will not be hesitant to deal with it ruthlessly.

3 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
frosbel:

U dey laff ur broda grin
grin was actually laffing at kun

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
nep2ra: The uncouth and uncultured language of someone who claims to be a Christian and has the Holy Spirit is really worrisome. It's quite unfortunate to see a grown man throwing childish tantrums in what should be an intelligent debate. By displaying such shameful behavior, he has unmasked himself as a hypocrite and a petty, spiteful lilliputian. He should be reminded that those who can't engage in cerebral discourses should give way to those who possess such intellectual dexterity.

We understand the frustration of someone who has been roundly pummeled by people more knowledgeable than himself, especially in matters concerning the Bible. However, such frustration doesn't give him the licence to spew insults and cast aspersions. We ignore an annoying, buzzing fly for a while hoping it would go away after it has buzzed to exhaustion. If the fly wants the attention it so seeks, we will not be hesitant to deal with it ruthlessly.

Members of the cult of satan are gradually coming out. I couldn't read through your stu.pid long post. Go crash your head on the wall if you feel bad that am against your idiotic teachings. Shameless and hopeless teacher. Whatever nonsense you wrote their,stop your satanic teaching and that's all I care. Am not interested in you useless leprous long post
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by nep2ra(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Someone is beginning to sound like a spurned lover. The oft repeated lines are becoming boring and quite predictable. *yawns*

I've got bigger fish to fry.

1 Like

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
nep2ra: Someone is beginning to sound like a spurned lover. The oft repeated lines are becoming boring and quite predictable. *yawns*

I've got bigger fish to fry.

So which of the evil spirit from your master satan made you to leave your "bigger fish" to come and defend him. Shameless defender of satan. Suddenly you now have bigger fish. When devil your master sent you on errand you didn't remember your bigger fish. Carry your shame and go and report back to him.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2013
alexleo:

So which of the evil spirit from your master satan made you to leave your "bigger fish" to come and defend him. Shameless defender of satan. Suddenly you now have bigger fish. When devil your master sent you on errand you didn't remember your bigger fish. Carry your shame and go and report back to him.

Bro, the bible did not give us this mandate. If you preach the truth and people reject, dust your feet and leave. Exchanging insults is not the way to change people or to bring them in to the light of the gospel, the scripture says 'on the day of God's power, His people shall be willing'.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
shdemidemi:

Bro, the bible did not give us this mandate. If you preach the truth and people reject, dust your feet and leave. Exchanging insults is not the way to change people or to bring them in to the light of the gospel, the scripture says 'on the day of God's power, His people shall be willing'.

What is TRUTH ?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2013
frosbel:

What is TRUTH ?

Christ
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2013
shdemidemi:

Christ

What is the truth that Christ preaches ?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2013
frosbel:

What is the truth that Christ preaches ?

The truth He preaches is His gospel.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2013
shdemidemi:

The truth He preaches is His gospel.

What is the Gospel ? Or what does Gospel mean ?
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2013
frosbel:

What is the Gospel ? Or what does Gospel mean ?

This is the most important verse in the bible. Upon this verse every Christian stand, without this we are dead-

15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

That is the truth, that is the gospel, that is the good news we are to share but we are busy sharing trinity, hell etc.
Re: The Prophets Of Hell by truthislight: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2013
alexleo:

"by their fruit you will know them. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. " (Matthew 7:16-18).

3 Likes

Re: The Prophets Of Hell by truthislight: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Well, truth is we all must make room for ourselves on this forum and not allow insults, curses and name calling derail thread discuss. I know dispute get so bad that some people resort to name calling to vent their frustration, the old doctrine of restraint or self-control should come in handy in times like that. And it is not just Alex alone that is guilty of it; we all are. I drew Pastor Kun's attention to this yesterday. Now how do we adorn the doctrines we so passionately support, when we curse and insult and malign, as if we are on the politics section.

So I call everyone on each side of the divide to pls exercise restraint. Let us discuss like matured people. I may not agree with Bidam on many issues but I give him this credit that he hardly insults anyone on the forum.

So use of words like satan, false prophets, stu-pid, idiot, etc, should not be found among those of us who profess religion

Did you say those on red ?

I laugh in ten languages.

It is true you may be really new around here. shocked smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Atheist @ A Church Wedding! / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.