Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (125719 Views)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Homebuilt Gas Turbine Engine For Helicopter Propulsion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by namdo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
wow...wow..wow.

great beginning. Congratulations. I just hope there would sponsorships to further this on naija soil. This boy has demonstrated complete knowledge of what he required to get this done and as help came he did it! I am so happy reading this. God bless you more and keep you.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by prettyboi1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
martyns303:
As long as he gets his knowledge out, Nigeria wouldn't know what to do with his type.
lol,you must be kidding. Nigeria wouldn't know what to do with his kind? ha ha....come to Nigeria & see what Nigeria is recruiting folks to do covertly & in proud Nigerian style.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
revolt: if you're waiting for anything airfare, That's a farce. those guys will see him as a threat, afterall they used millions to come you with that noisy drive. here's a dude fabricating it himself imagine what'll happen if he's given enough funds.

they'll try as much as possible not to let him in.

You aren't seeing the fact of the matter that this is not all about fund but about having better knowledge of what he is doing as well. Mind you, he received most of the working parts from UK(after injuring all his fingers cutting parts from aluminum sheets) and there is a lot to be done. I have good knowledge of electronics and related subject on semiconductors. However, he would be interested in how this can be done from the basic to the finish with better modern idea. This has to come from those who have better knowledge of working with these flying objects for long in a good environment.

The truth hurts sometimes. He needs a challenging environment where there are large numbers of people working on things like that. That is the way forward. Not something of continuous praise that will not lead to a good end for him to serve the community.

Nigeria and South Africa, I think, can always cooperate in this area for the good of the continent. In my own very idea this is still a toy. There is a big difference from helicopter used by humans for transportation. Believe me. I am for the good of the dude.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Tomrock007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
u are really unto something big... don't get discourage , with ur determination u gonna succeed
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Centurion:

Imagine ,donation from another country ,when his country didn't see him,, all what they Thinks about is how they are gonna get #30m kitchen allowance
nwanne I tire o
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
pretty_boi:
lol,you must be kidding. Nigeria wouldn't know what to do with his kind? ha ha....come to Nigeria & see what Nigeria is recruiting folks to do covertly & in proud Nigerian style.
e.g? sad
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by obamartins(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Add a 25 Megapixel Camera and remotely view footages from the Camera through ur laptop or Pad remotely. Dats a Drone Baby, i can help u with the configurations.

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=24pt]WOW YOU ARE A GENIUS!

MAY THE GODS HELP YOU WITH YOUR WORK![/size]
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by joycooten2002: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by rman: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Whao! Whao!! Whao!!!
As an engineer, this is one of the best locally made projects I have come across. I am so impressed with how you built everything from scratch and the explanations offered for need for each component.

Nigeria can not move forward without serious investment in research and technology. In serious climes, youths like the OP are quickly harnessed with serious investment in their education.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Fynestboi: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Following...shocked
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice work, I believe with the little you have started with, the sky will be your marching ground.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by AutoC: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
You can talk Bristow Helicopters in Lagos about this design...I can assure you will have a Job offer from them after your graduation.....Good luck and good Job!!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Charles.nerd:
Wow!Wow!Wow!

I have never been this impressed by a Nigerian graduate,let alone an undergraduate,in a supposed "mushroom" university ,in a "backward" state!.

Guy beht why na?! Our school de try fa oº°˚!! cry cry cry

Greatest Umudyke!! grin grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jreyez(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op you better face your life... Forget inventory, it will only result to failure .. Na this same people wey dey support you go later laf your a.sss out.... Trust me. undecided
We Nigerians are not meant to invent... Not under this charcoal weather grin

Abeg make una no vex... But na d truth be dat grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by sboga: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
thats very good.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Bilabong(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Samsantos9: Pls i wanna learn how to do it what is your website?
i can not cartegorically tell u now
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by andyanders: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pakingzzz: Thanks all of you,for your encouragements.

I am highly happy and proud of you over your God given talent. You are one of the ones the Federal Government should be giving an award and scholarship to further expose you on this send you to a highly recognized University, anywhere in the world and when you are done, they get you back and provide an enabling environment to enable your impart your knowledge to the society and Nigeria will be on the world map. I know God is taking you somewhere.

Good work.Keep it up.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by mike404(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]WOW YOU ARE A GENIUS!

MAY THE GODS HELP YOU WITH YOUR WORK![/size]
YOUR FOOLISHNESS NO GET RIVAL sad
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Charlesnerd: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
tchidi:

Guy beht why na?! Our school de try fa oº°˚!! cry cry cry

Greatest Umudyke!! grin grin

I didn't used the words in the exact sense,I was only trying to echo the prevalent sentiments you find on nairaland with regards to Nigerian schools and states.

So chill,your school is cool,at least the OP is a testament to that! wink
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jreyez(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
mike404: YOUR FOOLISHNESS NO GET RIVAL sad

Finally something worth laughing about... grin I love nairaland grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by psalm68(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
jreyez: Op you better face your life... Forget inventory, it will only result to failure .. Na this same people wey dey support you go later laf your a.sss out.... Trust me. undecided
We Nigerians are not meant to invent... Not under this charcoal weather grin
Abeg make una no vex... But na d truth be dat grin
if u dont have any words of encouragement then shut ur trash. angry
@op nice one keep it up.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jreyez(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
psalm68:
if u dont have any words of encouragement then shut ur trash. angry
@op nice one keep it up.

You think this smiley 'angry' will make any changes in your life You better know what's up before its too late grin

Bloody retard grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is the link to RCHA site of the UK group that donated most of the working parts of the RC helicopter to the OP below.
RCHA-UK

http://vimeo.com/76151345
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by freenature: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
wow Kingsley i must say i am quite glad to see you as a Nigerian getting yourself innovative i am prouda ya bro grin grin cool cool cool cool grin grin
please continue i know you can get better and be more than better hopefully someday gonna have your own company making one of this in Nigeria. and please work on making bigger ones.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ejihand1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pakingzzz: Coming down to building mine created design problems,as would anything you decide to build on your own.
After some brainstosmings. I crossed the T's, dotte the I's and grouted the tiles. I finaly came up with the design below.
Note!!... The Sim card beside was studiously kept there,to give you an idea of the size.
Why use airtel sim as an illustration? I guess since its BIS stopped on Android phones it became worthless in you guys hand. Nice work though.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by leonard509(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is just the begining. .naija will be great. .GUY more grease to your elbows. .i wish i had money. .i swear i would have sponsored you. . .but i knw wen i make it in life,i will sure reach out to you and people of your kind. . .i'm following you ASAP
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jreyez(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
leonard509: This is just the begining. .naija will be great. .GUY more grease to your elbows. .i wish i had money. .i swear i would have sponsored you. . .but i knw wen i make it in life,i will sure reach out to you and people of your kind. . .i'm following you ASAP

I can't stop Lmao grin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by abhosts(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
You are a Genius!

Congrats!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Jomark(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
all4naija: This is the link to RCHA site of the UK group that donated most of the working parts of the RC helicopter to the OP below.
RCHA-UK

http://vimeo.com/76151345
That means the guy is already in touch with helpers...best wishes, Nwanne m

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / How To Clear GOTV E016 And E48-32 Error Message (step By Step)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.