Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter - Science/Technology (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (125681 Views)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Homebuilt Gas Turbine Engine For Helicopter Propulsion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
iSummer: Everyone seem to miss the irony in all of this....

What has amazed and captured my attention about all this is that this young man is in the school of Agriculture and he is studying MATHEMATICS. There is nothing here that tells us how a person in the college of Agriculture studying MATHS learned how to build a helicopter. Where and how did he learn Engineering. I think that any reputable college of Engineering in Nigeria should give him a FULL SCHOLARSHIP ASAP. This should not be taken lightly by anyone who can help. Nigeria will be better for it.

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE THIS YOUNG MAN A SCHOLARSHIP QUICK.

I am just proud of you and please remember to replace your Mother's pot cover when you make it. We won't tell her that you took it build your helicopter.

Goodluck to you. Let us know how you are doing!!!

I SAW THAT AND I AGREE 100%

BRILLIANT!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
to help,will build u a website for free and get it up and running for u...let me know..pm me..also there should be other ways of helping u get to a better level where your chopper can be multi produced and sold to a larger populace

2 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
isummer...very impressed with what you wrote
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by intergral(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
GUYS GO N CHECK VERY WELL ENGINEERING WAS DERIVED FROM MATHEMATICS

AM PROUD TO BE A 300LEVEL MATHEMATIAN AND AM PROUD OF U BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY UR SUCCESS BE SMOOTH AND CLEAN LIKE THE SOLUTION TO A DIAGONALIZED 3X3 MATRIX OF NON SKEW FORM coolcool
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by intergral(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
GUYS GO N CHECK VERY WELL ENGINEERING WAS DERIVED FROM MATHEMATICS

AM PROUD TO BE A 300LEVEL MATHEMATIAN AND AM PROUD OF U BRO!!!!

MAY UR SUCCESS BE SMOOTH AND CLEAN LIKE THE SOLUTION TO A DIAGONALIZED 3X3 MATRIX OF NON SKEW FORM8)
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by agabaI23(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Now this guy is something else. He is wonderful. Youve made me happy Kingsboy.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by musicwriter(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Great job!!!!!. I've read from beginning and there's no doubt you know exactly what you are doing. Seeing the craft actually fly brought me to near tears. Fortunately, I saw this thread on same day I got an inspiration for a song I call "the young shall grow". I can't explain to you how this thread of yours have lifted up my soul and my song.

If only sciences; physics, chemistry, biology, e.t.c could be taught throughtout African scools in our native dialect I can assure you people like you will be as plenty as sands on the sea shores all over Africa, and Africa would have been the greatest continent on earth even exporting technology to the west.
Will be with you soon in African schools. Jah bless!.

AfricaSON
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Obijulius: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
iSummer: Everyone seem to miss the irony in all of this....

What has amazed and captured my attention about all this is that this young man is in the school of Agriculture and he is studying MATHEMATICS. There is nothing here that tells us how a person in the college of Agriculture studying MATHS learned how to build a helicopter. Where and how did he learn Engineering. I think that any reputable college of Engineering in Nigeria should give him a FULL SCHOLARSHIP ASAP. This should not be taken lightly by anyone who can help. Nigeria will be better for it.

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE THIS YOUNG MAN A SCHOLARSHIP QUICK.

I am just proud of you and please remember to replace your Mother's pot cover when you make it. We won't tell her that you took it build your helicopter.

Goodluck to you. Let us know how you are doing!!!

Is it a taboo in your family to give scholarships. No amount is too small.

GIVE THE GUY SCHOLARSHIP.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Thebrightest(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2013
i want tov
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by nijanigga: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2013
intergral: GUYS GO N CHECK VERY WELL ENGINEERING WAS DERIVED FROM MATHEMATICS

AM PROUD TO BE A 300LEVEL MATHEMATIAN AND AM PROUD OF U BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY UR SUCCESS BE SMOOTH AND CLEAN LIKE THE SOLUTION TO A DIAGONALIZED 3X3 MATRIX OF NON SKEW FORM coolcool

Laughable, how many studied mathematics in Nigeria as nothing but back to sender.
state and proof: Cayley's theorem:
Theorem: Every group is isomorphic to a group of permutations.
Proof: Let G be a group....
Qed.
No meaning, not applicable in Nigerian context. Waste of time and resources.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by UyiIredia(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Very impressive !
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by sparklescraft: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Brilliant
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by donajisafe(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Samsung Announces RAM Breakthrough http://psyafe..com/2013/12/samsung-announces-ram-breakthrough.html?spref=tw
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by InvertedHammer: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2013
/

@OP:

Are there any tools/equipment that you need to make this better?

Make a list. Perhaps, there are folks here that may be willing to help.

\
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by adeoflagos: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2013
@Op

When are you going to graduate? Can you provide an e-mail address where I could reach you?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by 190theclown: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2013
[size=38pt]
egbaguy: can i also post how i made a bomb too?
[/size]

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by promisengr(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Am proud of u bro, I have learned a lot in ur process of explanation
.ENGINEERS.let's rise, this is a wakeup call to us dat even in dis country of such non caring and No fundin and all odds, thIs guy invented sometin amazing and FUNCTIONING, Once again am proud of u.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2013
promisengr: Am proud of u bro, I have learned a lot in ur process of explanation
.ENGINEERS.let's rise, this is a wakeup call to us dat even in dis country of such non caring and No fundin and all odds, Is guy invented sometin amazing and FUNCTIONING, Once again am proud of u.
Are you serious? Did you say invent?! Jeez!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ghettodreamz(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Congrat @OP.

But what happens to your very own prototype you started with? Please don't get carried away with this, don't let it die just here.

I believe there are many others who are interested in you making and seeing your prototype progress to the finishing stage.

Indeed, " The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" Lao Tzu. And it's the difficulties and struggles we face while climbing the ladder that distinguish us from failures. No Pain... No Gain.

I believe with the good mindset you started with couple with passion, patience and serious hard work, you can make that your prototype reach not just its finished stage but also fly successfully.

Note: "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra" Jimmy Johnson.

Flying the heli with assembled parts won't set you apart from the little kids out there who might have done something like this before (using assembled parts) neither will it bring honour to your ingenuity, skills and talents you displayed at the start of this thread. *SourcingLocallyWouldEvenIFNotAll*

If time and resources permit try go back to your prototype, put in more efforts and the sky will be your starting point.

Pls, don't just stop there, it's not over yet until you are an achiever. I wish you all the very best in all life endeavours and more grease to your zealous elbow.

See you @ da top someday.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ehie007(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2013
[size=15pt]This is awesome[/size]
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by promisengr(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2013
all4naija: Are you serious? Did you say invent?! Jeez!
Yes I did!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Luchitec(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Well done bro, you have got talent. Keep doing what you have passion for and the sky will be the beginning for you.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by joshuaidibia(m): 1:39am On Dec 31, 2013
all4naija: Are you serious? Did you say invent?! Jeez!
ur only work in life is finding faults in oda ppl. nawa to u.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by OmoTier1(m): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Seriously, why is this just hitting the front page now?

@ OP, do you really have interest in pursuing and developing your gift as hardcore engineer in aerospace with focus on design engineering? I need an honest answer from you and I will take it up from there.

I am really impressed by your old school fashion way to design, build and assembly. If I am honest with you, what you have done here is not all different to what design engineering in the civil aerospace is all about. All you are lacking is the advanced principles and exposure to cutting edge technologies to get an A1 size drone flying.

For once, I am really impressed by something on NL.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ojesoj(m): 1:53am On Dec 31, 2013
i have an idea. someone here could start a website where inventors or innovator upload their work with detailed description on how they intend to start to the finish. the inventor would now put up a figure of amount he or she would need to finish the work which must be marketable enough for him or her to get donors. then interested donor would donate to the amount required to complete the work, of which everyone who donates would get a discount to buy the product on final production. also there would also be a monitoring on the steady progress on the work of the inventor.

I think this would widely encourage innovation and technology advancement for consumer use in Nigeria. Also this way brains do not have to fly out of this our beloved country.

Please someone here should take up this WEBSITE design detailing i just describe here. i have more ideas on how it should be designed, here is my email for further questions for anyone who wish to take it up

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by prettyboi1(m): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2013
@op, I can't make promises for certain, but I know someone I could probably talk to to check this out & if it turns out this person is as impressed as a lot of people on here are, I bet you'd probably be on to something. But like I said earlier on,I can't promise anything yet cos the decision lies with that person if I get to talk to him. Just stand by though....GREAT WORK.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by prettyboi1(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2013
ojesoj: i have an idea. someone here could start a website where inventors or innovator upload their work with detailed description on how they intend to start to the finish. the inventor would now put up a figure of amount he or she would need to finish the work which must be marketable enough for him or her to get donors. then interested donor would donate to the amount required to complete the work, of which everyone who donates would get a discount to buy the product on final production. also there would also be a monitoring on the steady progress on the work of the inventor.

I think this would widely encourage innovation and technology advancement for consumer use in Nigeria. Also this way brains do not have to fly out of this our beloved country.

Please someone here should take up this WEBSITE design detailing i just describe here. i have more ideas on how it should be designed, here is my email for further questions for anyone who wish to take it up
Great suggestion bro
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jreyez(m): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system.

Bloody tailorundecided
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2013
pls man am exited ,which to see this LIVE....
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Arialbold: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2013
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / How To Clear GOTV E016 And E48-32 Error Message (step By Step)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.